Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2012 7:43 AM

Mar 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
In case people are wondering how the battle at the end of chapter 66 go, let's just say it was a double KO.

Remember Felix's brother and his first crush? Well, good to know they're still lovey dovey and actually have a child already.

And why the heck is there another Felica? One who I assume don't have any power and is a DANCER!

And... HURRAY FOR THE FAN SERVICE! Stripping that Maiden of Beauty or whatever she's called is an awesome feat~

Overall impression: volume 13 is still nice, but Felix it's very quiet compare to volume 12. Don't expect too much in terms of action, but instead look forward to the surprises.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2012 8:38 AM
Jun 2010
where did u find volume 13?
Mar 9, 2012 8:54 AM

Aug 2010
yaa where?
Hey,Nana, do you remember our first encounter?

nee 、 nana ha 、 watashi tachi no saisho no deai oboe te?

ちょっと、ナナ、最初の出会いを覚えてますか?
Mar 9, 2012 10:51 AM

Mar 2008
I only got link to RAW (well not my link, I found it). Ya want?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2012 11:07 AM

Aug 2010
i just found the translated chapters. http://www.mangareader.net/1164/the-legend-of-maian.html
Hey,Nana, do you remember our first encounter?

nee 、 nana ha 、 watashi tachi no saisho no deai oboe te?

ちょっと、ナナ、最初の出会いを覚えてますか?
Mar 9, 2012 11:09 AM

May 2011
they already scanned it :O

I LOVE Sakicow right now
Mar 9, 2012 11:10 AM

Aug 2011
mangafox and other sites already has them translated if no1 saw it ! ...btw srsly thats another felicia ? maybe that explosion 5 years ago split them ? idk something like that ? anyway they will meet somewhere :> just can't w8 ...btw vol14 is out ? XD just asking cuz it seems that sakicow group picked it up :> so maybe we'll have them faster :)

note: Psychopath is my name on a Game so this sig is mine . no copy/paste :)
Mar 9, 2012 11:13 AM

May 2008
Hmm it looks like she split into two an evil Felicia and a normal one. Also it looks like their son has turned into a right brat.
Nabi123Mar 9, 2012 11:18 AM
Mar 9, 2012 11:15 AM

Aug 2011
Nabi123 said:
Hmm it looks like she split into two an evil Felicia and a normal one. Also it looks like there son has turned into a right brat.

a bit to fast don't you think ? ..XD

Mar 9, 2012 11:18 AM

Jul 2010
Dude, I was hoping it wasnt Felicia's child ... now I hope its not Diha's child. And wow, I didnt though Maian's comrades was still alive. Pretty weird to have 2 Felicia btw.
Mar 9, 2012 11:21 AM

Aug 2011
Gotensan said:
Pretty weird to have 2 Felicia btw.

^ This. need to be explained faster maybe in Vol 4? :> ..and that thing with Felix Devilishu...

Mar 9, 2012 11:30 AM

Dec 2008
One Felicia got power while another got her... what it was called? "Shurian heart"?

And her child... the moment the kid stripped the Maiden of Beauty I thought he is growing up nicely but when he refused to play doctor with her and wanted her to be a mount I decided he is just a twisted brat (but seriously - a child of Regis and God of War taught morality by Diha? Best to kill him now 'cause when he grows up the world is gonna burn).

And finally - it turns out that Lin is some kind of reincarnation of one of Faiz Maian companions, and he was once a she (or maybe still is and just pretends to be a playboy?). I wonder how this story will develop because it seems that after shifting the genre from shounen to something more like seinen the author is introducing a bunch of new characters so it will most likely go on for a while ;)
New profile design sucks.
Mar 9, 2012 11:36 AM

May 2011
Karharot said:

And finally - it turns out that Lin is some kind of reincarnation of one of Faiz Maian companions, and he was once a she (or maybe still is and just pretends to be a playboy?). I wonder how this story will develop because it seems that after shifting the genre from shounen to something more like seinen the author is introducing a bunch of new characters so it will most likely go on for a while ;)

My guess is that Lin is still a woman. Who knows, he/she plays off the opposite sex pretty well
Mar 9, 2012 1:24 PM

Feb 2010
no comments about felix lil brother^^ he act like a real boss!
Mar 9, 2012 1:33 PM

Sep 2007
Hahaha ...
Felix bigger brother. :)
ANyways, good volume one more time !
Mar 9, 2012 1:40 PM

Oct 2009
Am I really the only one who remebers this? T_T

Srsly people... -_-
How can You not remember such crucial things?
I have spoken. So it is written. So it shall be done.
Mar 9, 2012 2:02 PM

May 2011
Blaszak said:

care to clarify?
Mar 9, 2012 2:09 PM

Oct 2009
Everyone wonder why Felicia is brown and has a nasty new personality.
Some people think she is not the good ol Felicia we all used to know but someone else.
But as You can see she is under Shion total control because of the pill she swallowed and turn her into what we can see in the present story.
A mindless dark puppet in the hands of this as**ole Diha.
Mar 9, 2012 2:12 PM
Mar 2012
ShiroiRyu said:
Hahaha ...

Felix is the older brother

Blaszak said:

Had to reread from several previous chapters, it's easy to forget when the releases are so far apart. But I'm glad they've released these volumes quick and heres to hoping they keep em coming!
Mar 9, 2012 2:32 PM

Oct 2009
I like the fact that I remember the majority of the plot from all of the titles I ever had chance to read. 8D
But I have big problems with the names of characters though. -_-
And it's sad it only works in case of fantasy books and manga. :/
Mar 9, 2012 3:09 PM

Dec 2008
Blaszak said:
Everyone wonder why Felicia is brown and has a nasty new personality.
Some people think she is not the good ol Felicia we all used to know but someone else.
But as You can see she is under Shion total control because of the pill she swallowed and turn her into what we can see in the present story.
A mindless dark puppet in the hands of this as**ole Diha.

I doubt this is related - the pill allows Diha to turn off her power (and vital body functions) at will which he can use to disable her or threaten her to obey him, the pill alone however do not allow him to control her mind and it's obvious that both current Felicias have some serious memory loss and emotional issues. Dihqa could have done something else to her once he had her captured but that is another matter.
Mar 9, 2012 7:30 PM

Oct 2009
Karharot said:
I doubt this is related - the pill allows Diha to turn off her power (and vital body functions) at will which he can use to disable her or threaten her to obey him, the pill alone however do not allow him to control her mind and it's obvious that both current Felicias have some serious memory loss and emotional issues. Dihqa could have done something else to her once he had her captured but that is another matter.

Srlsy? T_T

How can it still be unclear? -_-

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bind

Verb (used without object)
to be obligatory: an obligation that binds.

Synonyms
1. gird, attach, tie. 2. confine, restrain. 9. engage, oblige, obligate.

That means that Diha have a full control over Felicia's mind and body.
He can erase her memories and replace it with new ones.
Mar 10, 2012 7:53 AM
Oct 2010
Mar 10, 2012 1:54 PM

Aug 2009
it was an okay volume. Not as great as vol 12 of course but got a lot of new info.
Mar 10, 2012 2:55 PM

Dec 2008
Blaszak said:

How can it still be unclear? -_-

Ups, sorry. I totally ignored that bubble and concentrated on the ones on the right wherer he explains how it works ;)
Mar 10, 2012 4:48 PM

Oct 2009
No problem. ^_^
Mar 11, 2012 7:32 AM

Jan 2010
I bet he couldnt completely control what she would remember and forget so he had to split the 2. I hope within the next couple volumes Felix and his brother meet up so he can meet 1/2 of the person he is searching for (if that makes sense.) Plus I want to see how his brother will react when he finds out he is supposed to be his brothers sidekick.

Anyone get the feeling that his brothers wife somewhat still has feelings for Felix. Like back in the early chapters it seemed that way and now it still seems like it. I'm just like you have a kid with his brother but you still want him? Possible relationship conflict? Maybe
A man who knows nothing and says something IS the dumbest person alive. A man who knows something and says nothing could possibly be the smartest person in the world -Unknown

Mar 13, 2012 10:56 AM

May 2008
LuffyVsNaruto said:
I bet he couldnt completely control what she would remember and forget so he had to split the 2. I hope within the next couple volumes Felix and his brother meet up so he can meet 1/2 of the person he is searching for (if that makes sense.) Plus I want to see how his brother will react when he finds out he is supposed to be his brothers sidekick.

Anyone get the feeling that his brothers wife somewhat still has feelings for Felix. Like back in the early chapters it seemed that way and now it still seems like it. I'm just like you have a kid with his brother but you still want him? Possible relationship conflict? Maybe

I doubt his bro's wife has any feelings left for him and even if she did Felix is way over her and has only one women in his mind.
Mar 21, 2012 1:10 PM

Nov 2007
is that 5 year old kid Felix's son from Felicia?

Also for some reason this manga became very depressing... i miss the old Felicia and her knights
Mar 26, 2012 4:02 PM

Jul 2009
itsmee said:

Also for some reason this manga became very depressing... i miss the old Felicia and her knights

The manhwa is depressing because we need to wait so long for the next volumes D:
This is a great story, I simply love the art and I will probably read it even if I become 50 years old lol.
ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ
Apr 4, 2012 11:57 PM

Sep 2008
Go10 said:
Dude, I was hoping it wasnt Felicia's child ... now I hope its not Diha's child. And wow, I didnt though Maian's comrades was still alive. Pretty weird to have 2 Felicia btw.

if it does become Diha's and Felicia's child, I'm starting to like this NTR setting

...a big "in your face" to Felix the emo
Apr 14, 2012 5:22 AM

Oct 2010
When manhwa becomes annoying and depressing it's time to drop it. Will give it another chapter a go but so far it's really not enjoyable... :/
Apr 20, 2012 6:07 PM
Feb 2012
OMG i want to next vol to come out alrdy im dying here
Apr 20, 2012 6:07 PM
Feb 2012
OMG i want to next vol to come out alrdy im dying here
May 5, 2012 7:06 AM

Nov 2007
that kid is def felix and felicia's child. 5 years old same time they did it :)
May 6, 2012 5:31 AM

Jan 2012
Felix after 5 years > Felix aka weakling

That eyes of felix at the end of the chapter never failed to amused me .

sLy777 said:

I don't think they did anything. Wasn't it just a kiss ?
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
May 6, 2012 5:33 AM

Jan 2012
psyks said:
ShiroiRyu said:
Hahaha ...

Felix is the older brother

Blaszak said:

Had to reread from several previous chapters, it's easy to forget when the releases are so far apart. But I'm glad they've released these volumes quick and heres to hoping they keep em coming!

You just reminded me what a piece of shit Diha is , that fucking dipshit .
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
May 21, 2012 5:48 AM
Sep 2011
Spacebar said:

sLy777 said:

I am 100% sure that its felix's and felicia's child. Though there are many other reasons for this theory might be true (like his age) but the most prominent ones for me are that facts that
1. Felicia (with lost memory) is looking for her child.
2. Diha didn't give the child a surname. If it was his then he definitely would have. Instead he let her subordinate decide on a surname.
May 25, 2012 7:06 PM
Feb 2012
vsdgniuz21 said:
Spacebar said:

sLy777 said:

I am 100% sure that its felix's and felicia's child. Though there are many other reasons for this theory might be true (like his age) but the most prominent ones for me are that facts that
1. Felicia (with lost memory) is looking for her child.
2. Diha didn't give the child a surname. If it was his then he definitely would have. Instead he let her subordinate decide on a surname.

see sir ur # 1 should be "howthe fuck did she get her power with out kissing felix after that night and 2 should be the Felicia (with lost memory) is looking for her child.
IM JUST SAYING
DERP DERP
Jun 5, 2012 1:06 PM
Sep 2009
Karharot said:

Is Lin a guy or a girl? I thought "he" looked like a girl at first, but the translators consistently used masculine pronouns. But this chapter just confuses me.
Jun 12, 2012 5:59 PM
Feb 2012
OMG 71 is OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 17, 2012 3:10 PM

Apr 2011
cshin9 said:
Karharot said:

Is Lin a guy or a girl? I thought "he" looked like a girl at first, but the translators consistently used masculine pronouns. But this chapter just confuses me.
Lin is a girl in disguise as a man. Seem Felix ancestor was player and traveled with 3 hot female companions.

This chapter was bit confusing, its either Felix kid grew really quickly or we had a time skip (which I doubt the latter).

Here what I might see in romance coupling:

Felix/Felicia kid will fall in love with "Beautiful Maiden"
The little brother son "Felix" falls for "good" Felicia
Jul 23, 2012 6:38 AM
Apr 2010
WTF?! the kid is 5 already?! How fast did he grow? 10 chapters ago he looked like he was just born....damn this shit confusing
Aug 5, 2012 1:03 PM

Nov 2011
goddamnit that was confusing as hell lol Lin definitely is a girl and that boy grew fuckin fast also he got a ride :D
Aug 22, 2012 12:43 PM

Jun 2007
The weakest of the three 'Part 2' volumes but very good, all the same. The progression grinded to a complete halt in order to switch the focus over to Felix's bro, but it's a MAJOR plus to get confirmation that DihaxBlack Felicia ISN'T out-and-out netorare. It's probably never gonna make ANY sense how Felicia is still alive, let alone split in two, but at least there's less for people to rage over, now. It's a matter of time before the two Maian bros reunite and the separated lovers along with them. (I'm looking forward to Felix learning he's a daddy!)

It was nice to see that Winia ended up in a happy marriage, even though it began without love. She still obviously has a thing for Felix going on how she consented to go looking for him and named her child after him, though. Will be interesting to see Winia interacts with Felix once they meet up.

About 'White Felicia': Is it just me or did she react to a child with Felix's looks being called Felix, rather than her simply going weird over every child she runs into? Her reaction when first seeing mini-Felix struck me as being deeper than that... here's hoping, anyway!

I'm also hoping explanations start flowing, soon. Three volumes into the second half and we still don't even know why Felix has the curse branded onto him... or why he's now a sword master with a tendency to slap Ruby and randomly act dickish. And that's ignoring the whole nuclear explosion survival wtfry!

PS: I worked out that Lin is female after seeing v14's cover. I should've guessed when she blushed over memories of Hero Maian, all girlish.
PS2: Hero Maian being on love-love terms with Felicia, in the past, struck me as ret-conish, if that's the direction the story is going in. It wouldn't make sense, based on the first half. It is possible that the one Hero Maian was in love with was the Goddess, going on what was said at the start about Felicia looking like her and the flashback shot at the end of v13 showing 'Felicia' wearing a dress, looking far nicer than usual, though... Idk.
Jan 29, 2014 10:51 PM

Nov 2011
That kid has no idea how lucky he really is.

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Legend of Maian Chapter 75 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Jun 17, 2012

46 by JokerxHisoka »»
Dec 17, 2021 7:20 AM

Poll: » The Legend of Maian Chapter 66 Discussion

KaminaKai - Feb 4, 2012

31 by Crow_M »»
May 20, 2020 4:30 PM

» Lezaroth

Icantthinkofanam - Mar 23, 2019

1 by SYJun »»
Apr 2, 2020 4:14 AM

» End of Novel

Go10 - Jan 6, 2014

12 by MikeS90 »»
May 21, 2018 11:44 PM

» dont read this MANGA!!

foscor70 - Nov 6, 2017

0 by foscor70 »»
Nov 6, 2017 10:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.