Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 13, 2011 8:30 PM
Nov 2009
who has an idea what the insert song is when takahashi realized what yuta was doing?
I loved it so much?
Dec 24, 2011 5:55 PM

Jun 2011
Oh man that girl is adorable. Though, with the whole friend-situation; this is why I love slice-of-life animes' so much. Because it truly shows the real aspects of life in the anime-medium. Friends can be harsh sometimes and this shed some light on a really real situation.

Though, I hope that Takahashi and Yuuta have a deeper relationship later in the series. Time to keep watching!

Dec 30, 2011 4:47 PM

Oct 2010
Aww, Yuuta! He's such a sweet guy. This episode is just adorable. Every moment of it was just lovely~ ♥ I had hoped that they wouldn't break up, though. Near the end, it looks like Yuuta did have some feelings for her. :)

Also, french fry in Kaname's straw 10/10
Blaming Shun about it 10/10
[insert awesome signature here]
Jan 15, 2012 9:28 PM

Mar 2009
Good episode. I didn't think much of that girl though.
Jan 24, 2012 7:38 AM

Aug 2010
Didn't like how that girl decided to stay friends with all those bitches and whores. She should of joined the gang just like Misaki did.
Apr 4, 2012 10:56 PM

May 2008
I cant stop smiling when Yuta was with Takahashi. Im really loving this show now. Its a real shame that they broke up :(. This relationship feels quite real and thats what i like about it ,Confessing ,Realizing , Moving on with life. Hehe though it was short , i hope they end up together again :)

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Apr 14, 2012 2:03 PM

Aug 2009
awww ;~; why did they have to break up? ):
ImNotLulexiaaApr 14, 2012 2:08 PM
Jun 12, 2012 3:06 PM

Nov 2011
Cute girl, cute episode.
Aug 17, 2012 2:33 AM

Nov 2009
and here I though there was finally gonna be some romance... but nope, anyways it was an okay episode, her friends were kind of mean though. Don't really understand why she hung out with them, but even before that when she was eating lunch with them they all just got up and left her without even saying bye, that kind of tells you that you aren't really their friend already.
Nov 25, 2012 4:03 PM

Aug 2009
Aww, that was really sweet. This show's making me go "aww" a lot. It's so frickin' cute.

Man, those twins are pretty weird still. I loved how Yuuki went down the stairs at the end, saying "Baaam~" or something. And I liked those little talks about the juice, even though I didn't really get it.
Jan 13, 2013 4:56 PM
Aug 2007
That was a nice little romance episode.. I was hoping they'd stay together, but oh well..
May 15, 2013 5:54 PM

Apr 2011
This episode was beyond sweet. Favourite episode thus far. I'm glad I finally picked this up off from my on-hold list. :D
Jun 23, 2013 7:59 PM

Feb 2010
Monochrome said:
windy said:
takahashi should have told the girls to fuck off. would be better if she could find actual friends instead of making an effort to like people who obviously don't care for her at all.
Exactly what I thought. I understand how she feels about not wanting to be alone, but people should never have to change themselves just to make friends :/

I don't agree with the two of you. Some people have to change themselves to make friends, because the way they are there's no way they'd make any friends. People who refuse to let others get to know you, who isolate themselves from others by avoiding communication with others, these are obvious problems that prevent someone from making friends.

I agree that those girls were not the best, but you really need to realize that these are teenage girls you're complaining about. Of course they're going to act like that..they probably were boyfriend-less and just gossiping like typical teenagers usually do. She never makes an effort, or rather she doesn't know how to make friends, so no one really knows who she is since she never reveals her true self to anyone but Yuta through "dating". Those girls are probably making quick judgments based on what they know about her (which is very little), and whispering among themselves because they really don't know any better. Yuta's telling her to open up, and be more willing to make these friendships. He's not telling her to be more cheerful, or be more talkative like other girls to get along with them, he's telling her to open up more about herself..what she likes...who she really is.

Sorry this turned out a lot longer than I intended, but I actually connected with her on a personal level, plus I couldn't help but think that Yuta is actually giving her advice from past experiences. Although it may be true that the twins aren't the best at making new friends, they ended up making really close friends and they had to do that by changing something about themselves as well. They definitely act in the same manner, but the only thing's that's changed is that they learned to invite people into their lives. Sounds super cheesy, but trust me on this one...^__^;
Jul 8, 2013 7:54 PM

Nov 2012
ah this episode is best so far! XD
yuuta has a girl? wow.. never thought if he will :/
and, the ending.. what is this? so in the end they are really loving each other? :O
Jan 18, 2014 12:49 PM

Oct 2011
Cutest episode so far, I loved it! I was really hoping Yuuta and Takahashi would stay together but I think they'll always be friends now. Kinda strange how Yuuta never told Yuuki about it though.
Jan 28, 2014 4:42 PM

Apr 2013
5/5 10/10 BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Apr 17, 2014 1:12 PM

Dec 2010
Takahashi-san is so cute (much better than that brat who likes Shun). Too bad she and Yuuta didn't work out
Apr 28, 2014 9:08 AM

Jul 2012
NO THEY BROKE UP UGH ;-;

Anyway, I love how this episode effortlessly depicts romance in a better way compared to most of the actual romance animes out there. I love it with slice of life does its thing.
May 9, 2014 4:59 PM

Dec 2010
It's not like I can't understand Takahashi's situation but this still doesn't make me feel any better about her choice.

She was really lucky that it was Yuta though.
May 18, 2014 11:11 PM

Apr 2014
Aaaaah, I love when they start the guitar intro to the OP during the dialogue. I love that transition so much :)

Yuta's such a nice kid. Feeling juuuust a little jealous about that tear-wiping scene heh.
Jul 5, 2014 3:31 PM
Oct 2012
I really liked this episode :)
Feb 22, 2015 3:24 AM

Jan 2013
I liked it, I would like if they grow close to each other.
Apr 29, 2015 9:24 AM

Dec 2012
This was a really adorable episode, behind Yuta's stoic personality is a really considerate and thoughtful guy, helping Takashi take the first steps to opening up out of her comfort zone.

Those cats though, jeez they're so bizarre.

lanachan said:
Also, french fry in Kaname's straw 10/10
I went completely hysteric at that part, who thinks of these things?
Apr 30, 2015 3:08 AM

Jul 2013
I LOVE TAKAHASHI. So cute, I hope she shows up more throughout the show! And ugh, I love Yuta even more now. ;_; Definitely my fave. I love guys like him who are a aloof but caring.
Oct 18, 2015 10:35 AM

Sep 2014
Phew, that was close. At the beginning i was like "Noo don't turn this into a romantic anime".
But in the end I'm relieved. Because i want this to remain an all boys anime.
Thanks yuta you broke up for good.
Jan 4, 2016 12:49 PM

Oct 2015
This had the makings of being an epic episode... until Yuuta came out with the "maybe if you change you will get on better with your bitchy friends" line O.o I get the point - Takahashi needed a bit more self-confidence - but phrasing it as "you to need to change to be accepted" ruined the beauty of the whole storyline for me.

Otherwise, nice to see the boys getting some much-needed character development.
Jan 10, 2016 3:03 PM

Feb 2015
Nice ep, Yuta episode is good. Can relate to that girl, I had pretty terrible friends at one point. Don't know if it was one-sided love or none at all, I guess the relationship ended quickly because they just thought it would be wrong to continue? Anyway nice touch of romance. I watched this show for comedy but got a heart-warming slice of life with only very subtle comedy.
Apr 6, 2016 12:41 PM

Aug 2013
Homolust said:
Didn't like how that girl decided to stay friends with all those bitches and whores. She should of joined the gang just like Misaki did.

I don't understand it too. I would prefer to be alone instead have a 'friends' like this.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Apr 19, 2016 12:40 PM

Jul 2009
The girl is really cute, they could be together!
Sep 23, 2016 8:07 AM

Apr 2016
Nice episode!

French fries in Kanamegane's straw! XD (I am so gonna do this to my best friend :D)

When takahashi said "I really liked his voice", I was like: "so do I, girl, so do I!" Yuuta has the same voice actor as Tsukishima from Haikyuu!! and he is one of my favourite seiyuus..

The series is getting better and better with each episode, and the romance is also not overdone I think. :)
Oct 31, 2016 9:37 PM

Oct 2016
Best moment of the episode was Shun telling Chizuru not to eat the fries off the floor. Also poor Yukki feeling left out because Yuuta didn't tell him what was going on
Jul 6, 2017 10:26 PM
Jul 2014
I was hoping they'd stay together, since she did kinda like him. Plus those screen stills hinted that something more was happening. I had the feels, I ship it.

Literally the moment after I said "yaaay" when Yuta brushed a tear from Takahashi's cheek, she announced to her un-genuine friends that she broke it off. UGH WHY
Jul 28, 2017 10:20 AM
Jul 2015
Wtf is happen with their relationship then
Jul 30, 2017 6:25 AM

Jun 2016
That was an okay episode; liked it, though. The romance part made me cringe a little bit, but I'm glad they (Yuta and that girl) didn't end up together. Holy crap. I'm salty af. Hahaha.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Nov 1, 2017 6:55 PM

May 2013
Aw, Takahashi was a qt :)
I was a little confused, but to my understanding, she never really had a crush on Yuta...? Until the end? :/

Twins are my fave D;
Esp when Yuki went bam and landed on Yuta hahaha. So cuteeee <3
Feb 10, 2019 1:23 PM

Nov 2016
I didn't quite like Takahashi but her and Yuta's brief relationship was really nice and refreshing. It would have been nice if it continued for a little longer but it wasn't meant to be. Also Yuki's jealous moments were absolutely adorable lol
・゚☆✧you were like a glass and I always melted in you

Dec 23, 2020 10:46 PM
Aug 2020
Rare episode where we didn't get any flashbacks with the boys as kids.

I actually really liked this episode - I think it showed a little more of Yuuta's character. Like someone else said, it seemed like there were hints that he liked Takahashi before she confessed... but even if he didn't, it was nice of him to keep her company after she did.

I wonder if what he said about the CD was an allusion to his feelings about her - "It's grown on me, and I like it. I don't love it yet, but given enough time, I might."

As for Takahashi herself, I think she's behaving the way any normal high school girl would. I mean, we all remember what it was like back then. Feeling alone and isolated and not having a pack was like the worst thing that could happen. Her putting up with friends that talk about her behind her back is nothing unusual for a girl her age. I don't necessarily think it takes anything away from her character, and I kind of hope we see more of her in later episodes.
Apr 9, 2021 5:39 AM
Aug 2020
Why did they broke up? I thought everything's going nice for them? :( YUUTA IS SO CUTE! I'd love him to be my boyfriend too. He seems gentle and caring.

-When did the train scene happen? Im confused!
Apr 14, 2021 5:02 AM

Aug 2019
will Takahashi make an appearance in future episodes? she's so relatable and I love her together with Yuta

Engiem said:
Why did they broke up? I thought everything's going nice for them? :( YUUTA IS SO CUTE! I'd love him to be my boyfriend too. He seems gentle and caring.

-When did the train scene happen? Im confused!

agree
"No matter whether you win or not,
there’s no meaning to war.”
– Gintoki Sakata
Sep 4, 2021 11:15 AM
May 2012
Now I remember why I liked Yuuta.
Sep 27, 2021 5:21 AM

Mar 2019
I love the relationship between Yuki and Yuta soooo much. Was sad to see Yuki like that when his brother was on a date, thinking that he'll lose his sibling and be lonely, but happy ending (?) even though they broke up. I still don't know the reason to why they did it, but everyone's happy in the end so it's good!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Oct 14, 2022 9:51 AM
May 2020
I'm rewatching this and again, I can't understand why Yuuta gives her that shitty advice, I mean, those girls were super bad friends, and takahashi was afraid of being alone, why didn't he motivate her in trying to aproach new ppl or idk she could become friends with Mary!!! Damn it
Oct 28, 2022 6:38 PM

Jul 2016
"You need to change to be accepted by your bitchy friends" - the episode.

Why Yuuta didn't invite Takahashi to hang out with him and the others is beyond me. They already had Masaki in the group so adding another female wouldn't have felt weird.
Mar 18, 2023 11:13 AM

Mar 2017
That was a sweet episode… I wonder if Yuta actually liked her. It seems like he might but things just weren’t right for them to date.

I found it so cute how Yuuki was jealous but he should know that his brother loves him and would never do anything to upset him 🥰
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi to Boku. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 21, 2011

78 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:24 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 7, 2011

65 by Kitty-Kate »»
Mar 18, 2023 10:48 AM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 24, 2011

73 by anya_forger14 »»
Mar 14, 2023 1:40 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 12, 2011

50 by SouthRzVa »»
Nov 10, 2022 6:59 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 5, 2011

74 by SouthRzVa »»
Nov 2, 2022 11:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.