Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 24, 2011 10:14 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That last part made my skin crawl. *shudders*
Mar 24, 2011 10:33 AM

Nov 2007
lostinabook said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That last part made my skin crawl. *shudders*

Yeah, it was gross. The ep. was good until that part.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 24, 2011 10:57 AM

Jan 2010
I hope that pervert dies.
Wafu~ !
Mar 24, 2011 11:39 AM

Dec 2008
Somebody please kill Father!!! That man is absolutely disgusting!!!
I think Nessa's going to totally wreck shop in the last episode.
Mar 24, 2011 12:38 PM

Oct 2010
So I decided to skim through it just to see WTF @ everyone's disgust and yeah confirmed by the following (bad quality/shitty online stream) not anymore since I found a 720p quality in the spoiler
I have to say to Barrot "Fuck you, you disgusting shitty pig!" OMG, WTF is wrong with this guy? He licks Phryne like a pedophile and from what heard of the sounds at the end while all was shown is Barrot holding Phryne's hand, he is most likewise fondling her. I would not push it as far as between her legs but her breasts easily not to mention easy kissing/French kissing. I doubt he will you know do that in front of Nessa/Clain while taking into consideration that Enri/Sunda are coming. Barrot needs to freaking die! It was enough he made it alive from that rubble. I seriously wonder who is his God or should I say to whom he sold his soul in hell?

This being said Sunda got 2 nice punches of whom the one on Dias I loved compared to the one on Clain. Also appreciated the air fights. Pretty cool in short. More later.
Yumekichi11Mar 25, 2011 4:49 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 24, 2011 2:33 PM

Dec 2010
From episode 9, I thought Clain/Nessa/Phryne was already left behind by at least a few miles. Funny to see them showing up on the ships in the middle of battle. I could be wrong here but oh well.

Now I really know why Phyrne does not care to strip in front of Clain and co. OMG Nessa kill that dude!

The constant ecchi jokes, blood/deaths, the dad...IMO the art style does not suit it. I'm not familiar with all Ghibli movies, but it's as if a Ghibli suddenly had some disturbing content.

The archpriestess speech was kind of "meh." When she told Phryne to get closer, I think I saw a huge tear drop lol. Then I realize she was gonna go crazy on Phryne.
Mar 24, 2011 2:48 PM
Jul 2018
taro_sado said:
The constant ecchi jokes, blood/deaths, the dad...IMO the art style does not suit it. I'm not familiar with all Ghibli movies, but it's as if a Ghibli suddenly had some disturbing content.

Ehh, Princess Mononoke was worse than this. There were fewer deaths, but it actually had some gore in it.

Yumekichi11 said:

This being said Sunda got 2 nice punches of whom the one on Dias I loved

Best part of the episode right there.

If Phryne's "father" lives through the ending, I'll be ticked off. The guy's one huge skeeze.
Mar 24, 2011 4:04 PM

Dec 2010
Ha, didn't know Princess Mononoke was also a Ghibli film.

Looks like Fractale has lost some viewers lol, with each episode the number of post dies down. I thought I would give this show an 8 to 10 score, but I think I will ultimately give a 7 when last episode airs.
Mar 24, 2011 4:55 PM

Mar 2010
Yes i agree with all of you that the last scene really pissed and make me want to kill someone ah that bastard just need to go to hell

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 24, 2011 6:36 PM

Jul 2010
@Yumekichi11 - That... picture... needs... spoiler... tags. I hope that guy dies a very miserable death.

I can't believe Phryne actually went up to the priestess when she told her to. Seriously, you just don't do that! Surely I was not the only one who was shouting, "Don't do it... don't be an idiot..." in my mind during that scene.

I love how they're tying that Day Star song into everything. It's simple, but I like it.

Oh, and watching Dias and Sunda clash is too fun.
Mar 24, 2011 7:46 PM

Oct 2010
Iilia said:
@Yumekichi11 - That... picture... needs... spoiler... tags. I hope that guy dies a very miserable death.
Spoiler done and Barrot needs to suffer a horrible death indeed.
Iilia said:
I can't believe Phryne actually went up to the priestess when she told her to. Seriously, you just don't do that! Surely I was not the only one who was shouting, "Don't do it... don't be an idiot..." in my mind during that scene.
I can't believe she went back at all. Why bother with all that when the air war was going fine. The priestess is full of shit, wondering about if all the clones are modeled after her.

Mar 24, 2011 7:59 PM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
I can't believe she went back at all. Why bother with all that when the air war was going fine. The priestess is full of shit, wondering about if all the clones are modeled after her.
Phryne is Phryne. She's been random like this all along, so it's not that out of character for her to do something like this. It'd be boring watching Clain, Nessa, and herself doing nothing anyways, right? :P

Yeah, I was also wondering if maybe she was the original Phryne, but the Fractale system seems quite old so maybe there were others before her as well? That aside, Barrot (I didn't know that was her father's name. Must've missed that) also seems to be the only male working for Fractale at all. I can't remember seeing any others. Then we have those really old priestesses that took a bunch of gunfire for Phryne. Were they also clones, I wonder?

Ah, and thanks for the spoiler tag.
Mar 24, 2011 9:07 PM

May 2009
Nothing but the most drawn-out, excruciatingly, painful death would be appropriate for that sick bastard.
And it wasn't too hard to figure out what Dias' ulterior motive was.
Mar 24, 2011 11:22 PM

Oct 2010
taro_sado said:
From episode 9, I thought Clain/Nessa/Phryne was already left behind by at least a few miles. Funny to see them showing up on the ships in the middle of battle. I could be wrong here but oh well.
That's because they had a mini-ship that flew in faster than the airships can due to their weight. It was natural some of the instruments may have been used to track down the fleet. Although my question is how did Clain so fast and well to pilot those. Who showed him exactly?
Iilia said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Phryne is Phryne. She's been random like this all along, so it's not that out of character for her to do something like this. It'd be boring watching Clain, Nessa, and herself doing nothing anyways, right? :P
No, that's not my point. They could have concentrated on a more epic battle but I guess having the last three main characters involved is natural to include. Too bad they did not do a Nadia style big ass super weapon acquired and used against the temple forces. Nessa is not far from that ideal.
memeki said:
Yumekichi11 said:

This being said Sunda got 2 nice punches of whom the one on Dias I loved
Best part of the episode right there.
Indeed it was as follows,

guess once Sunda finds out what's up if it's bad, you will get his anger.
Yumekichi11Mar 25, 2011 4:52 AM

Mar 25, 2011 8:11 AM

May 2007
I still think Phyrne was a bit dumb going back to the temple, but it was a good episode. All of you hating her "dad?" just shows how good of a villain he is.
My anime list
Mar 25, 2011 8:15 AM

May 2009
What the fuck is wrong with that old man? I almost punch my computer, so disgusting (,,#゚Д゚):∴;'・,;`:ゴルァ!!

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --
Mar 25, 2011 11:01 AM

May 2010
That sick bastard.

All I wanted to see next ep is that Nessa will zap and pwn him!! It was just disgusting as hell. >:(
Mar 25, 2011 1:05 PM

Jun 2009
Barrot needs to die! I HATE him sop much!!! Pedophile. >.>
Sunda punching Dias was awesome. I knew that Dias wasn't helping Clain. Sunda is my favorite character now. ^^
Mar 25, 2011 1:09 PM

Jul 2009
I just want to see Sunda survive. He's the only character I really care about here.
Mar 25, 2011 1:48 PM

Mar 2010
If not for the sick pedophile and Clains ineptitude with guns, I would of loved this episode.
Mar 25, 2011 2:31 PM

Aug 2009
I wonder if there will be a happy ending? I get the feeling Phryne or Nessa would die/disappear. Sunda might die too.
Mar 25, 2011 8:30 PM
Jul 2018
mitamaking said:
I still think Phyrne was a bit dumb going back to the temple, but it was a good episode. All of you hating her "dad?" just shows how good of a villain he is.

Yeah, he's great as a person you love to hate. I'd honestly like to know more about his motives besides getting some err... quality time with the next "key" and how he got involved with the temple before I call him a great villain, though.
Mar 25, 2011 10:00 PM

Apr 2008
Even with the series almost over and the archpriestess giving her evil speech of evil, I still really, really, really don't see why stopping Fractale is supposed to be a good thing. I could understand a screw the world, I love Phryne mentality, though I wouldn't applaud the protagonist for it, but as is I just don't really get it. People choosing to migrate and meet different people is so horrible? And for the parts that are evil brainwashing whatever isn't it possible to implement Fractale without it? The tons of people are going to die without these resources thing seems a lot more relevant either way.

This has been a really awkward series in my eyes. The setting is good on most levels, but the characters are pretty bad and the tone is all over the place. I'm not really expecting much of the finale.
Mar 25, 2011 10:38 PM
Mar 2011
Bio said:
Even with the series almost over and the archpriestess giving her evil speech of evil, I still really, really, really don't see why stopping Fractale is supposed to be a good thing. I could understand a screw the world, I love Phryne mentality, though I wouldn't applaud the protagonist for it, but as is I just don't really get it. People choosing to migrate and meet different people is so horrible? And for the parts that are evil brainwashing whatever isn't it possible to implement Fractale without it? The tons of people are going to die without these resources thing seems a lot more relevant either way.

This has been a really awkward series in my eyes. The setting is good on most levels, but the characters are pretty bad and the tone is all over the place. I'm not really expecting much of the finale.

I completely agree. The series started with so much promise, but then it all kind of took a turn for the bizarre. The characters (except Phyrne I guess) are all so two dimensional, and unlikable in a lot of cases. They've never really set up a decent reason for the viewer to dislike the Fractale system either. The idea that the system requires a virgin clone to either have sex in a special room, or to conceive a baby in a special room, or whatever (and then combine with Nessa? I guess?) is also really vague and aggravating (because who doesn't want to see the female lead of a show getting molested multiple times in 11 episodes? Meh). Why does Fractale require a virgin? Why with all of the processing power it possesses, does it need humans to run it at all?

At the end of the day, they haven't really given me a clear reason to want to see Fractale destroyed, and therein lies the weakness of the series. Except for the outliers (like the people in Lost Millennium, and Clain) everyone seems to be extremely happy with Fractale (even Clain seems to be pretty happy with it). I know the creator is a social commentator, and that he's making a message about the role of electronics in our lives, etc, but it doesn't really work for me. If you compare it to the Matrix, the Matrix was "evil" in a sense because it used humans for fuel, while deciding the span of their lives, and things of that nature. Not only does Fractale not use humans for fuel, but the darn thing provides free medical care, free housing, a salary, and pretty much everything you can think of. All of that going for it, and the downside they offer is that once every couple hundred years a new key has to be made? That, in exchange for no wars, no hunger, and no suffering of any kind? Not a hard choice for any rational human being to make , especially considering that you could just ignore Fractale, and live in peace, like Lost Millennium would if they didn't attack Fractale. Now that I think about it, that is kind of a large and weird logic inconsistency in the Fractale universe. The system has absolutely no problem letting you remove your terminal and live like people did in pre-fractale times, but at the same time, people are trying to destroy Fractale. Everyone gets to make their own choice, yet that isn't good enough? It's like Lost Millennium is a professional trolling organization, bent on ruining life for everyone (I wonder if that is intentional...)

Unless the last episode is absolutely jaw-droppingly incredible, the series as a whole is a solid 8/10 for me. It's sad, because it could have been a 10/10 if they'd given the viewer any reason to care about anything other than the fledgling relationship of Clain, Phyrne, and Nessa.
Mar 26, 2011 1:07 AM

Aug 2010
One more episode to go
Mar 26, 2011 1:48 AM

Jan 2009
*sigh*
So everyone's Phryne nowadays. What a mess. And not just is it a mess, but pretty much everyone in the temple is fucking messed up.

...Also, that creep. All my rage. (╬ ಠ益ಠ)
Just sayin'.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 26, 2011 3:19 AM
Oct 2010
Bio said:

But Fractale only lead to people not being social at all and forgetting what is important. They all live alone with dopples around them, and the world they see is fake. I want Fractale to end so everyone can real lives and see the real nature
(harmony, harmony oh love~)
Mar 26, 2011 6:54 AM
Mar 2011
sophy4ever said:
This has a good concept and a fail plot.
GrufleSmurkle said:
But Fractale only lead to people not being social at all and forgetting what is important. They all live alone with dopples around them, and the world they see is fake. I want Fractale to end so everyone can real lives and see the real nature
(harmony, harmony oh love~)

Actually neither a world with or without Fractale is a good choice. Best is always the middle row. Reduce the influence of Fractale gradually until a balance between it and living your life in the real world and communicating naturally is reached.

I have a feeling that is the ending we're going to get, almost as if the creator were sending a "your electronics are fine in moderation, kids!" message.

At this point I'm okay with pretty much any ending that doesn't involve Phyrne getting raped. Actually, if any piece of her clothing comes off at any point during episode 11, I'm going to be pretty angry.
Mar 26, 2011 7:31 AM

Jan 2010
lol, Sunda is just punching everyone. Creepy pedophile incestuousish guy needs to die a gruesome death.
Mar 26, 2011 8:59 AM
May 2009

NTR!

Sunda punching everyone was awesome.
Mar 26, 2011 12:40 PM

Apr 2010
The thing that had to be said is what a fucked up cliffhanger.
Why did that disgusting freak had to appear at the end.

Other then that the episode was very nice i have to say that this Anime is pretty much the underdog of this season and doesn't get enough credit.
It's a very good Anime in my opinion with some nice surprises.

The scene where the Arch priestess invited Phryne on her lap looked like a scene out of a 50's or 60's movie it had a very nostalgic feeling to it.
The surroundings in that room also looked like something from the 60's and it also had something in common with the Art Deco style of the 30's.
It was a bit obvious that the Arch priestess would attack Phryne tho and it seemed she lost her mind and was walking the pat towards insanity.

Dias having a few tricks up his sleeves is nice to see tho no surprise after his performance at the lab it pretty clear that he will do everything to achieve his goals.
And i wonder how he will act ones the temple and the Fractale system is over since i don't think he will be a nice person afterwards either.

Claine using a gun is a surprise as well he might be able to kill someone after all and i have to say that his performance on Sunda's ship wasn't bad either.
He changed allot hanging around with Sunda's group and is a pretty good lead.
Mar 26, 2011 1:47 PM

Nov 2009
taro_sado said:
Looks like Fractale has lost some viewers lol, with each episode the number of post dies down. I thought I would give this show an 8 to 10 score, but I think I will ultimately give a 7 when last episode airs.

Is that connecting # of viewers to how you evaluate your score? Don't go by popularity.

I personally liked the confrontation between the priestist and phryne, or phryne with phyrne, despite how pointless it seemed. We also got a punches to the face and creepy papa.
Mar 26, 2011 6:38 PM

Aug 2010
Aversa said:

The scene where the Arch priestess invited Phryne on her lap looked like a scene out of a 50's or 60's movie it had a very nostalgic feeling to it.
The surroundings in that room also looked like something from the 60's and it also had something in common with the Art Deco style of the 30's.
It was a bit obvious that the Arch priestess would attack Phryne tho and it seemed she lost her mind and was walking the pat towards insanity.

The music also seemed to come from older movies like from the 40's and 50's.

Nice episode, but I'll have to wait for the conclusion to see how much I actually enjoyed the show.
Mar 26, 2011 8:04 PM

Dec 2010
I thought the pacing of 10 felt really off. They're trying to cram a lot into the last two episodes.
Mar 26, 2011 8:17 PM

Jan 2010
weirdestboner.jpg
Mar 26, 2011 8:32 PM

Nov 2008
Iilia said:

Nope, you weren't. I was just like, are you seriously that stupid, I mean why the hell would she even trust her. No clue, whatsoever.

Also that last scene was just...What the hell!!! I don't like Phryne, but that guy seriously needs to die. Not even she deserves that.

I like NessaxClain..I know too young and blah..blah..blah..but I can't help it. Phryne was annoying from the beginning and then she goes and does stupid stuff right up till the end.[My reason for disliking her, not that anyone cares, just thought I'd say it]

That said, I still loved the episode!!!!
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Mar 26, 2011 10:55 PM

Jan 2009
wow the speculation that Phryne is being raped is somewhat true she is a sex slave to be exact, i sense a bad ending on this series, but i hope that bastard sex maniac dies
Mar 26, 2011 10:57 PM

Jul 2009
Char0079 said:
Bio said:

I completely agree. The series started with so much promise, but then it all kind of took a turn for the bizarre. The characters (except Phyrne I guess) are all so two dimensional, and unlikable in a lot of cases. They've never really set up a decent reason for the viewer to dislike the Fractale system either. The idea that the system requires a virgin clone to either have sex in a special room, or to conceive a baby in a special room, or whatever (and then combine with Nessa? I guess?) is also really vague and aggravating (because who doesn't want to see the female lead of a show getting molested multiple times in 11 episodes? Meh). Why does Fractale require a virgin? Why with all of the processing power it possesses, does it need humans to run it at all?

At the end of the day, they haven't really given me a clear reason to want to see Fractale destroyed, and therein lies the weakness of the series. Except for the outliers (like the people in Lost Millennium, and Clain) everyone seems to be extremely happy with Fractale (even Clain seems to be pretty happy with it). I know the creator is a social commentator, and that he's making a message about the role of electronics in our lives, etc, but it doesn't really work for me. If you compare it to the Matrix, the Matrix was "evil" in a sense because it used humans for fuel, while deciding the span of their lives, and things of that nature. Not only does Fractale not use humans for fuel, but the darn thing provides free medical care, free housing, a salary, and pretty much everything you can think of. All of that going for it, and the downside they offer is that once every couple hundred years a new key has to be made? That, in exchange for no wars, no hunger, and no suffering of any kind? Not a hard choice for any rational human being to make , especially considering that you could just ignore Fractale, and live in peace, like Lost Millennium would if they didn't attack Fractale. Now that I think about it, that is kind of a large and weird logic inconsistency in the Fractale universe. The system has absolutely no problem letting you remove your terminal and live like people did in pre-fractale times, but at the same time, people are trying to destroy Fractale. Everyone gets to make their own choice, yet that isn't good enough? It's like Lost Millennium is a professional trolling organization, bent on ruining life for everyone (I wonder if that is intentional...)

Unless the last episode is absolutely jaw-droppingly incredible, the series as a whole is a solid 8/10 for me. It's sad, because it could have been a 10/10 if they'd given the viewer any reason to care about anything other than the fledgling relationship of Clain, Phyrne, and Nessa.

Very well done analysis, and I completely agree with both of you. While it would probably be difficult to fully realize the concept's potential, even with 24 episodes, I think they're doing fairly well with only 11. Kinda disappointing that they're trading philosophy for lolromance, but it's ok so far.

Edit: lolbold
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Mar 27, 2011 1:31 AM

Apr 2008
Creepy guy needs a bullet to the back of the head. Right now.

Phryne really should have picked up the knife.

Kudos to the temple for installing bullet proof glass everywhere. (assuming that he can't just shoot out the glass wall)

Nessa and/or Clain are now mentally scarred for life.
Mar 27, 2011 2:21 AM

Sep 2009
Can someone please kill that man! I don't even know how he's still alive.

This show better not have a "bad" ending. I don't want to feel all pissed off at the end of it all.
Mar 27, 2011 3:19 AM

Oct 2010
saxophone15 said:
Can someone please kill that man! I don't even know how he's still alive.
I know! I know! WTF! All that concrete should have killed him during that raid so how can he be alive?
blahrgness said:
Creepy guy needs a bullet to the back of the head. Right now.
I think a shotgun to the head would be a safer bet but I would just snipe him nicely. After all can the glass stop a piercing round?
blahrgness said:
Phryne really should have picked up the knife.
Yeah and suddenly stab that guy, wait maybe she will! Oh yes, I want a Makoto stabbing like!

Mar 27, 2011 3:24 AM

Oct 2010
i can't wait for next weeks finale, hope some thing good happens.
Mar 27, 2011 4:15 AM

Jul 2009
Char0079 said:
It's like Lost Millennium is a professional trolling organization, bent on ruining life for everyone

I lol'd.
... I agree with everything else too, Fractale just doesn't seem evil enough to be something worth fighting against.

With that said... Omg it's pedo incest rape time! D:
Mar 27, 2011 4:25 AM

Jun 2008
From the words of that creepy bastard and how she was talking it seems like he was raping her all the time she was there. Creepy rapist priest.
Can wait for his glorius death in the next episode.

That priestess basically wants Fractale to keep operating because she likes the idea of people being imprison by it as a revenge by her to the world that was unfair to her? That's what i got from her at least.
Mar 27, 2011 4:49 AM

Apr 2010
Shit has hit the fan :<
I really enjoyed this show, sadly there's only 1 episode left. Let's see what's the conclusion, I think I'll give it a 8-10
Mar 27, 2011 6:12 AM
May 2009
I agree that there seems to be something lacking from this show. I keep wondering how it will all turn out in the end...

...oh well
Mar 27, 2011 6:28 AM

Nov 2007
sophy4ever said:
Actually neither a world with or without Fractale is a good choice. Best is always the middle row. Reduce the influence of Fractale gradually until a balance between it and living your life in the real world and communicating naturally is reached.

But that's the most jarring thing in the series: the fact that peaceful coexistence has never been brought up. I'm pretty sure it'll be the outcome of the series though, at least as Clain's conclusion.
Mar 27, 2011 6:39 AM
Feb 2011
Ugh. The last part made me want to throw up.

The part with the grand priestess or whatever confused me. How come no one ever loved her? She's jealous because she's not the key?

Either they forcefully free all the people who use the fractale system, lost millennium is wiped out, or somehow a truce happens. Either way it ends, it seems like a lot more people might get killed along the way.
losslesswingsMar 27, 2011 6:47 AM
Mar 27, 2011 7:05 AM
Feb 2011
I am soooo ready for that sick bastard to die. i hope nessa can break the glass or something so clain can fill him full of bullets. even clain cant miss at point blank, but since that sickos got phryne he prolly cant shoot him but GAWD DAMMIT he needs to die. Clains prolly was just too surprised/horrified to do anything but if i were him id be smacking the rifle butt against the glass like crazy.

I was glad to see Sunda wasnt all friendly still with Clain. It wouldve been wierd if the big bad boss aura he had when clain and him first met turned to "we're all friends now". Dias i never really trusted. I enjoyed sunda's falcon punches. i knew that head priestess would try something when she was all "c'mere". she should die too, but priority one is the Father.

it makes sense now that phryne didnt care to strip in front of anyone. shes been violated so many times BY THAT SICKO that she doesnt value herself at all, sexually or otherwise. which would in turn explain why shes always doing stupid things and putting herself in danger.

Since Clain pretty much asked her to live with him, no. he DID ask her to live with him, it should be Clain i say who kills that bastard, but id be willing for ANYONE to take him down at this point. Phryne also needs to hear Clains PROPER confession too. hopefully she can salvage herself as a person in a life with Clain.

The only bad thing about this episode was everyone covering great distances pretty fast to get to the expositon. the exposition itself was really good. I was impressed. i still think this couldve been a 24 episode series. this shows biggest problem is pacing between exposition.
002173Mar 27, 2011 7:15 AM
Mar 27, 2011 8:35 AM

Sep 2010
All the girls are Phyrne ........ Are they clones which represent different age level... ?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fractale Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

stevewiess01 - Jan 20, 2011

137 by ka7eMARU »»
Feb 6, 2023 7:29 PM

Poll: » Fractale Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Mar 31, 2011

204 by luminality »»
Nov 23, 2022 3:04 AM

Poll: » Fractale Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DL21 - Feb 24, 2011

94 by luminality »»
Nov 22, 2022 5:16 PM

Poll: » Fractale Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

-Angy- - Feb 17, 2011

78 by luminality »»
Nov 22, 2022 7:53 AM

Poll: » Fractale Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

confusedmuse - Mar 17, 2011

74 by badabass »»
Feb 4, 2022 6:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.