Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 8, 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
Lol, Kazuma trying to save his reptuation but he's doing what we should all expect him to do. And yeah, his party is involved now too. It's also priceless how much attention his party is getting including Megumi and Darkness.

Jokes aside, I'm glad Iris is still involved in this arc. Her naiveness brings out the humor in other characters. Kazuma played this episode almost like a game in his head. Funny stuff.
May 8, 7:29 AM

Dec 2021
It's been a minute huh, Eris? Lols.

The alarm blares as the Demon King's Army launches an assault on the royal capital. The adventurer's guild summons all high-level adventurers and knights to sortie from the royal castle and join the battle. Tension grips the capital as preparations are made. Having failed to capture the Noble Thief at Alderp's mansion, Kazuma finds himself in a tight spot with no excuse to remain in the capital. He sees participating in the war as an opportunity to redeem his reputation. Despite Aqua's reluctance, Kazuma drags her onto the battlefield, along with an excited Megumin and Darkness. However, instead of facing the expected adversary, a Kobold stands before them.

After a grueling battle, Kazuma hesitates to enter the castle, worried about the trouble Darkness might have stirred up inside. Iris, who affectionately calls him "big brother," much to Megumin's chagrin, steps out to greet him. Shocked by his previous demise, she reassures him about his performance in battle. As Iris dashes off to seek Claire's permission for Kazuma to stay at the castle, Megumin teasingly suggests that she, too, should call Kazuma her "big brother." However, Kazuma declines, reminding her that her role is the "loli girl," not the little sister, which sparks another playful argument between them.

Kazuma is finally living his best life... It only took him three seasons.

May 8, 8:23 AM

Jul 2017
Better episode than the last few, loved the wackiness in some of the scenes throughout. The 10 seconds of a still frame with Kazuma and Eris awkwardly sitting together with him dying once again was hilarious admittedly, and the wackiness of the stuff happening in the later part of the episode with Iris and Kazuma swapping bodies and living different lifestyles as each other is a decent experience as well, kind of reminding me of Gintama where characters ended up being in different bodies in the Soul Switch arc. Eris was good in this episode and reminded me a little bit of why she was one of the few characters I liked from reading the books years ago. Besides the Eris-Kazuma stuff very briefly, the first half of the episode was fairly average but the second half promises some dumb fun scenes for the next episode.
May 8, 8:29 AM

Apr 2010
That ending was funny but i feel very sorry for Iris.
As for Kazuma i knew he was going to do something like that hopefully he gets some kind of punishment in the end.
Megumi also needs some punishment but my guess is she isn't gonna get any.
May 8, 8:34 AM

Mar 2016
The Demon King's army finally made a move, and things got crazy! As always, even during the most dire of circumstances, Kazuma is using the war to boost his reputation, all for the rightful privilege to stay within the castle wall and have fun every day with Iris as a ROYAL ENTERTAINER.

Things are starting to heat up, but not because of the demon army's invasion...
Iris just has to call Kazuma "onii-sama" in front of Megumin, thus a rivalry is formed between these two lolis, yiiiikes... I should've saved saying yikes until I've saw the bodyswap.

I can't believe Kazuma and Iris swapped bodies, this has turned into some bodyswap fetish fr fr... This is one of Kazuma's most unbelievable phenomena and of course, he's down to enjoy it, I mean when else could he bathe with Darkness and Iris' bodyguard without a single hint of worries, who would dare put their hands on this cute, innocent little loli princess??? Nobody. Zero suspect, zero dangers, all the pleasure.

Can't say the same to Iris in Kazuma's body, lmaoo she'll be traumatized after this entire ordeal.
May 8, 8:34 AM
Jun 2020
I loved Kanon Takao playing Kazuma this episode. No wonder that was her favorite Iris episode this season.

And yes, Claire is one of those Cecilys.
Polvo_AranhaMay 8, 8:38 AM
May 8, 8:43 AM
Aug 2020
Still kinda fun despite the lacking of art quality.
May 8, 8:44 AM

Jul 2011
I like these moments that show that the Kazuma's party is very strong. Aqua literally alone going to throw punches, and healing. Darkness leading the charges. Megumin destroying a whole division of the Demon King's army.

Iris got her chance to walk around the town, and Kazuma got to see 4 major plot points. Equivalent exchange.
May 8, 8:51 AM

Mar 2021
This was hilarious Feel bad for Iris at the end though.
May 8, 8:56 AM

Aug 2023
damn you kazuma.. i laughed alot to this..

こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです! こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです!
May 8, 9:00 AM

Feb 2021
They really just showed us Eris and Kazuma not saying anything for 25 whole seconds lmao. Thankfully it wasn't a still frame, many people would've thought that something is wrong with the episode.
Best episode so far, the body swap with Iris is one of the most hilarious things I've seen in anime, seriously. Iris will be absolutely broken after this though ToT
May 8, 9:01 AM

Dec 2022
This man is dangerously cultured, an absolute menace!

My boy Kazuma jobs out to fucking kobolds and gets to spend some time with our favorite padded goddess. That makes, what, six deaths now? It earned him a lot of credit with imouto Iris, though. The body swap shenanigans were hilarious. Something about the little girl talking with Kazuma's speech patterns and making the :I face.

Sweet moment between Kazuma and Megumin. Not so sweet moment between Iris (Kazuma) and Claire. Maybe some of the bad influences on the princess are a little bit closer to home, you know?
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
May 8, 9:12 AM

Dec 2023
Kazuma keeps finding ways to die in an embarrassing way lol.

Man, that pause. I had to check if the episode was still playing. Also, Kazuma broke the unwritten rule: don't talk about flat chests to the padded goddess.

Aqua surprisingly had more brains than him this episode. Of course her resurrection technique involves alcohol.

I'm not surprised Claire's like that. Looks like it runs in the nobility.

I have a feeling that before his wish comes true, something is going to go really wrong. I feel so bad for Eris at the end tho.

May 8, 9:23 AM
Apr 2020
Haven't laughed this hard at an anime in some time! Probably my favourite episode of Konosuba this season so far with how funny it was seeing Kazuma try and take advantage of the body swap but ultimately got switched back right at the end. Seeing Darkness and Megumin getting praised for their accomplishments in the battle against the devil king army was surprising and had its own amusement. Now time to get back to studying for finals >_>
Ironhide1125May 9, 3:12 AM
May 8, 9:28 AM

Feb 2012
The. FUNNIEST. episode. so. far. LOL! X))
May 8, 9:32 AM
Nov 2022
God, a lot of things in a single episode, I expected a more epic battle but it turns out that in the end Kazuma died again.

The theme of body swapping is interesting, however I didn't expect Kazuma to cross "that line", still very funny, I really liked it.
May 8, 9:34 AM
Jul 2023
Iris really bring out the worst of Kazuma.
May 8, 9:34 AM

Oct 2019
Fantastic effing episode! Kazuma continues to be a cultured man and asserts himself as the best protagonist to ever graze the screen. The humor was just... chef's kiss, perfect.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 9:35 AM
Sep 2020
This was the best and funniest episode so far lol. The second half escalated like crazy, not gonna like the 20 second silence when Kazuma died was funny, not to mention Kazuma and Iris switching places and Kazuma being a dictator as a princess and Iris getting more than she bargained for.

Actually peak episode
May 8, 9:36 AM

Feb 2020
God bless this anime
May 8, 9:38 AM
Feb 2016
An actually funny episode? At last. So it really just started bland.
May 8, 9:38 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
This attack's scale sure was surprising. Less of a raid and more of a assault. Having the army be your vote of confidence though lol. Aqua suddenly kicking ass after being saved though was amusing. To think that the relic that Iris wore had that kind of power though. Kazuma in Iris's body though sure was a bundle of laughs. Iris on the otherhand sure was having the wrong kind of a unique experience though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 9:41 AM

Mar 2024
Awesome episode. 10/10 bath scene and goddess scene
May 8, 9:44 AM
Jan 2018
This was the funniest episode of the whole show. I fucking died of laughter
May 8, 9:54 AM

Mar 2023
Much better than last episode and this was actually the best episode yet.
Fight was funny. Spitting alcohol to revive.
Kazuma loli is peak.
Megumin jojo posing at the end.
May 8, 9:55 AM

Oct 2017
Oof, Kazuma died. The silence was hilarious. Already found the bodyswap item and even made good use of it. Appreciate the fanservice. Oh btw lol Claire down bad.
MegamiRemMay 8, 10:51 AM
May 8, 9:55 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I knew the moment I read what was on that necklace that we were in for something amazing, and the final moments of this episode where Kazuma within Iris’ body was before Claire and Darkness in the bath was just that, amazing lol. I just know he’s gonna get robbed before he gets the full experience, unless the POV changing to Kazuma’s body meant the time is already up, it wasn’t perfectly clear, but what we did get to see of it was great. Besides the fanservice, I did also like Kazuma abusing his new authority with Mitsurugi lol, the body swap shenanigans have been fun.

And in the first half to we got to witness Kazuma’s party actually kill it with the raid from the dark army, even Aqua was doing something, only Kazuma got baited by a kobold and didn’t get to do much lol, the silence went on for a bit too long with Eris after thah but it was a good bit. And now Kazuma has been roped into finding the other cheat items after all, it was bound to happen eventually with Eris being Kazuma’s lifeline, I look forward to seeing even more shenanigans with the cheat items.
TheColonel76May 8, 10:35 AM
May 8, 10:06 AM

May 2020
That awkward silence just killed me xD
May 8, 10:08 AM

Feb 2014
Kazuma proves once again as to why he's an absolute dangerous man of culture. The poor sod got off to a bad start after getting humiliated by a hoard of Kobold enemies, even to the point of Aqua mocking him as he was revived. I'll forgive him for insulting Eris and her modest chest this time around. XD

The latter half was where things were top tier comedy, as the necklace Iris was wearing ultimately caused him and Iris to swap each other's bodies. Kazuma, that mad lad, used this to his advantage of getting up close and personal to Darkness and Claire in the baths, which also revealed how crazy Claire truly is. Lucky bastard hit the jackpot!!!

As for Iris, thanks to Megumin's teachings of insulting people, ended up getting a fist to the face. Kazuma will be feeling that pain when he gets back to his own body soon enough!

This was easily the funniest episode of season 3 so far. Absolute peak Konosuba at its finest!
May 8, 10:19 AM

Jan 2018
Bruh. Kazuma died once again. How many times has he died by now?! I don't remember. Dude might as well be Subaru at this point.

It's a bit of a shame that after all the build-up from the last episode we barely got a fight scene in this episode. But Ig that's just KonoSuba.

Megumin, Darkness, and Aqua being hailed as heroes was pretty funny. Too bad Kazuma didn't get much glory. He got baited by that low-tier enemy hard.

Body-swap episodes will never not be funny for me. But Kazuma switching bodies with Iris out of all people was hilarious. Poor guy didn't get to enjoy it fully though. The time limit was way too short. And he got switched back at the worst possible moment. Iris lucked out tho. I wonder if she's going to be disgusted in the next episode lol.
May 8, 10:23 AM
Jun 2012
One of the absolute best episodes in the entire series thus far.

God this was worth the wait and then some.

Way to keep the pace for a mid-season bell curve.

Top-tier quality here. Hard to pick any one thing to love.

When you have Iris-chan strutting around having her innocence taken.

Alongside Kazuma abusing his royal privilege like the dog he is.

I expect to see both of them bowing for forgiveness for making fun of the citizenry and abusing the servant's trust alike. The reincarnation who requested the gender-bending item was a true CHAD.

waldy713May 8, 10:28 AM
May 8, 10:24 AM
Jun 2012
Reply to Nerdason
God bless this anime
@Nerdason Bless all of us with their presence
May 8, 10:29 AM

Feb 2019
One of the funniest konosuba episodes ever, been waiting for this part to be adapted and it didn’t disappoint!

Kazuma dying over and over again ala subaru and having to be revived by Eris constantly had me dying. For all the slander she gets about her chest, she came up big today.

Megumin getting lauded as a hero by the soldiers for her explosion magic.. too bad they don’t know she can only use one type of magic 😂 at least she has a little fan club.

Real highlight of the ep is Iris and Kazuma swapping bodies. Who would’ve thought one of the rare items Eris told Kazuma to find would fall into his lap like that. Iris(Kazuma) messing with the hero and Claire was great. I feel bad for Mitsurugi at this point. Can’t win with Aqua and now chased out the castle 😂

Darkness and Claire bath scene HOLYYYY . That’s the fanservice I been needing. Kazuma ain’t even trying to hide it anymore at that point, ready to risk it all and I don’t blame him.

Awesome ep
Marinate1016May 8, 11:08 AM
May 8, 10:30 AM
Sep 2022
kazuma went too far in the end
like what the actual fuck
May 8, 10:32 AM
Jun 2022
How you guys think that it's Iris who got beaten up? Kazuma's POV changed in a last second and he got cockblocked by the rules of a genre.
May 8, 10:38 AM

Feb 2015
I guess now we know why Claire has it in for Kazuma with how much attention Iris pays him, she must be jealous. Her reaction to Kazumaris' proposal was hilarious, and the way she wasted zero time getting them to the baths or stripping. Truly a woman of culture

Hoping we see the rest of that bath scene in the next episode as well as how Irizuma ended up antagonizing a group of thugs. Probably Megumin's fault
May 8, 10:53 AM
May 2021
Lmao Kazuma died so early 🤣
May 8, 10:56 AM
Mar 2024
Was that Kazuma or Iris at the end???????
May 8, 11:06 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The best episode of the season and our "hero" will take a bath !!!!
kekeke
May 8, 11:09 AM
Jun 2021
Kazuma não bate bem da cabeça
May 8, 11:19 AM
Mar 2021
ao we find out Claire is a lolicon😭🤣
May 8, 11:23 AM

Jun 2017
LMAO Kazuma living the ero life while Iris got pummeled, poor girl. lol
May 8, 11:50 AM

May 2021
this is truly peak. aqua is so uselessly cute fr.

breed
May 8, 11:52 AM
Feb 2020
bro that kid didnt deserve any of that
May 8, 11:58 AM
May 2022
Best episode so far. So damn funny. That cut from them going to battle to Kazuma sitting in front of Eris is so good.

Also, I had noticed Lalatina, but I never had noticed Claire. I have now.

This Kazuma/Eiris face
Dan_ALvesMay 8, 12:03 PM
May 8, 12:20 PM
Aug 2021
i cried with laughter.
May 8, 12:41 PM
Mar 2016
Great punchline at the end xDD
May 8, 12:54 PM
Jul 2023
Thank you Drive for not showing the bath scene too long. I'd really rather not see the child naked in any capacity

That first part with the cut to Eris after the eyecatch and the like 20 seconds of silence has probably been the funniest part of the season so far. So far it's been super entertaining for sure, but not outright funny too often. So that's great.

Also Kazuma ordering Mitsurigi to be executed was pretty funny too
May 8, 1:04 PM
May 2021
Hahah kazuma was defo gassed this ep 😂😂 funny still
May 8, 1:18 PM

Oct 2018
funny episode agaain and what a beautiful fan service with Lalatina in the bath... sexy our Darkness ^^
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 19

212 by FONZACUS »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 1

135 by VCSMaster »»
Yesterday, 7:50 PM

» Darkness hasn't been as slutty this season.

Rally- - May 19

20 by Rally- »»
Sep 23, 10:38 PM

» New OVA in production

Dbagas8 - Sep 14

11 by FFTHEWINNER »»
Sep 16, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 5

194 by BlaiseAuto »»
Sep 4, 5:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.