Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 30, 5:55 PM

Sep 2015
Damn this Seraphim technology is really something

Never knew Kaku had an interest.

WOAH all these Seraphims are interesting 1-4

I'm really digging with all these new OST's. And they added the pre-timeskip OST too!!

Damn Lucci needs to die, this guy existed for way too long

August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Mar 30, 5:58 PM

Nov 2016
Why so concerned, Robin? It's just good ol pigeon guy. I also dunno how to feel about them making Luffy's encounter with him so tense, lol. Guess we're setting the tone for one legendary rematch. Can't wait to see how the anime will handle this one.
FMmatronMar 31, 6:20 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 30, 5:58 PM

Dec 2021
Luffy's toughest opponent is known to him simply as "Pigeon Guy"... lmao.

Vegapunk unveils his long-held dream and elucidates its profound link to the enigmatic Void Century, shedding light on why the World Government seeks his elimination. As the group becomes aware of CP0's ominous presence, they witness the commencement of the conflict, where both Luffy and Rob Lucci lock eyes in recognition amidst the chaos of battle.

It's like Lucci wants a rematch from Enies Lobby, seriously. Atlas just stuffed Luffy with loads of free food, and you know how Luffy is about that. Anyway, this is gonna be interesting. Vegapunk's got three Seraphim he can control. Will they take on CP0? Or did he hand them over to Sentomaru? Will Sentomaru make them fight the World Government? But Lucci... he's in for it next episode.

It's the rematch of the century. It's been over 10 years since we saw these two fight... This is gonna be one intense showdown.

Mar 30, 6:16 PM

Mar 2014
It has been 790 episodes since Luffy and Lucci met after Luffy beat him in episode 309 and I gotta say, the tense has never been this insane even back then!

so now we know about Seraphim, and the No. from 1-4, but 5-7 is like, ๐ŸŠ, ๐ŸฆŽ and ๐Ÿฆฉ? I'm pretty curious to see more!!

I feel so bad of Atlas, but the Rokuou-gun is So OP, she had no Chance...

Luffy is now super mad, and we're going to see next week the Revenge Match from Lucci omg...!

Really Nice Episode!
Mar 30, 7:13 PM

Apr 2022
CP0 drip is fire man, the walk and everything was cold. lucci actually on smoke, i feel for atlast but that shot by lucci was gas. s-hawk and s-snake are definitely my favourites, neat reveal. robin must be protected at all costs, glad they're aware of that.
luffy realizing what's been done to atlas was a setup alright, both him and lucci had AURA at the end. this long time coming rematch from our enies lobby days is gonna go crazy next episode and the preview looked so good, he's back!
Mar 30, 7:29 PM

Aug 2021
all these years and people still haven't realized not to fuck with people who fed luffy. guaranteed ass whooping every time
Mar 30, 7:31 PM

Apr 2014
Man Lucci is going to get it now. Luffy is now angered. Here we go! It is round 2! Oh yeah!
Mar 30, 7:37 PM

Jan 2016
Vegapunk (Atlas) dumb... well... she chose violence!
Vegapunk (Main Body) is so troll LOL (and Stussy troll to our favorite Kaku!)
I wonder how the Seraphim choose who to follow orders. Apparently S-Hawk;Snake;Shark will be working for Vegapunk, but S-Bear is currently under CP0
So CP0 can't just attack pirate if Yonko, interesting. Rob Lucci's face when saw the one who sonned him, Monkey D. Luffy, both of them can't resist in this moment. So we got high as a kite Kizaru inbound with possible other forces. Next episode has Gear 5 (guessing at the VERY end, believe it!) so should get hectic!

I gave a 5/5 loved it even though they felt like was stretching it. Kaku, Pigeon guy's face, Vegapunk main, et cetera.

Mar 30, 7:37 PM

Apr 2016
Luffy and Pigeon Guy reunited
You never wanna take down someone that gave Luffy food
The next episode really looks like its gonna be something, I can't wait!
Mar 30, 8:26 PM

Aug 2018
Nooooooooooooooo, Atlas!!!
Things are starting to get serious now, Lucci was so badass in this ep, my love for him is starting to come back after a long time, he's probably more overpowered now, the hype for next week's Luffy x Lucci is growing inside of me, looking forward to see Gear 5 again...

10/10
Mar 30, 8:37 PM

Jun 2015
I hate this pacing. I wish they'd just do a filler arc so we can have actually decent pacing for the canon material. That might upset the anime onlies but who cares abou them. Everyone in Japan reads the manga anyways. Stop this Toei.
Read Toriko!
Mar 30, 8:46 PM
Jul 2019
Reply to phantom346
I hate this pacing. I wish they'd just do a filler arc so we can have actually decent pacing for the canon material. That might upset the anime onlies but who cares abou them. Everyone in Japan reads the manga anyways. Stop this Toei.
@phantom346 What is the problem with the pacing to you, as a anime only everything looks fine to me so far in this current arc.
Mar 30, 9:00 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Dang, this episode went by so quickly! I wanted more!

Kaku embarrassing himself while Stussy is enjoying Kaku's misery, lol.

Poor Atlas-chan nooooooo!!! D: She was no match for Rob Lucci but still insisted on defending Egghead from the CP-0 intruders. You'll pay for this, Pigeon Guy!!!
Mar 30, 9:26 PM

Jul 2013
I can well imagine that Lucci, Kaku and Stussy would have had no problems entering Egghead Island on their own (Geppล). However, especially considering the "normal" agents present, it was a much more convenient way to use S-Bear's Paw-Paw Fruit for this purpose.
Considering how little I knew about the Seraphim when they first appeared on Amazon Lily, the names make perfect sense now. The only question is whether S-Hawk, S-Snake and S-Shark now have to fight against S-Bear or whether Kaku and Stussy also have to take action.

It's kind of funny how Luffy is only now learning about the existence of CP-0, even though some of the Straw Hats have known about them since the Dressrosa Arc. That's what happens when you're constantly busy fighting. At least Luffy assured that he would take Vegapunk out to sea with him. Should be interesting to see what place Vegapunk has in mind to go into hiding for the time being. In my opinion the Revolutionary Army would certainly be a great option, especially considering the relationship Vegapunk has with Dragon.

What a surprisingly enthusiastic reaction from Kaku. He seemed to have had at least as much fun as Luffy and Chopper when they first set foot into the futuristic city of Egghead Island. However, it was noticeable that Stussy seemed to know a lot about Egghead. This obviously raises questions, since this place seems to be nostalgic for her. At the same time, poor Kaku actually had to learn about the lasers the hard way, just because Stussy didn't think it was necessary to warn him in advance lol.

I had an extremely bad feeling as Atlas approached Lucci and launched her attack at him. The Six King Pistol did not lose any of its impression on me, which was further confirmed by the immediate knockout of Atlas.

Luffy, Chopper, and Jimbei definitely should have asked Vegapunk where exactly the vacuum rocket launches from. At least not knowing about it ensured that Luffy met his old friend the well-known Pidgeon Guy lol. Even if this makes sense, it was still interesting to have it reaffirmed that Lucci, Kaku and Stussy weren't actually allowed to fight an Emperor without permission from the top. At this point that shouldn't matter anymore anyway, since Luffy is far too pissed off about Atlas's condition and this will now give us round 2 of one of the most intense and epic fights of One Piece.

The preview for the next episode looks absolutely insane and I can't wait for the coming week to go by as quickly as possible.

Mar 30, 9:26 PM
Sep 2022
Man that preview for 1100 looks amazing!!! So glad they didn't take a break for that fight!

Episode is great, the pace so far has been very sweet and straightforward, hope they keep it this way
Mar 30, 9:46 PM

Jul 2007
Reply to GalacticSamurai
@phantom346 What is the problem with the pacing to you, as a anime only everything looks fine to me so far in this current arc.
@GalacticSamurai

This is what happens when people are too reliant on manga material, they consider pacing to constitute source material only and fail to realize the story that oda is writing currently has already much greater pacing then what wano had. So yes, even though we did not get a full chapter, you really can't tell the difference if you’re anime only and see things without expectations of the manga. It’s a lesson for everyone here to learn, rather your a manga fan or not, don’t judge a piece of work from only its source, judge how you see it yourself.

I promise you will enjoy anime alot more this way.
ArtimesGamerMar 30, 9:52 PM

Mar 30, 9:53 PM
Dec 2022
Kaku freaking out after landing lmao hes really just a silly guy really silly guy frontier dome epic

LUCCI TIME AAAA im so happy to see him in anime again omfg GOD THE NEW OSTS ARE SO PEAK

ITS FINALLY LUFFY VS LUCCI THIS GOTTA BE ONE OF MY FAVORITE FIGHTS atlas ๐Ÿ˜ญ SHE GAVE US FOOD TO EAT! LMAO

AAAAA GOD ITS NEXT EPISODE FU*F$UO*WUEHFUH PEAK IS HERE PEAK IS HERE
Mar 30, 10:09 PM
Nov 2014
Was that a mw2 nuke sound?
Mar 30, 10:36 PM
Oct 2021
Man, I sick about the fog this Episode.. So many much fog & Annoying, but pacing 1099 is okay and Good ๐Ÿ‘ I Can't Wait for Next episode!! ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
RidzaxsterMar 30, 10:49 PM
Mar 30, 10:38 PM

Jul 2020
It was funny seeing Kaku trying to fight the hologram. Rob Lucci easily decimated Atlus which now angers Luffy. Seems the next episode is going to be the big one not just because it is hitting 1100 episodes, but because we will finally after many years see the rematch between Lucci and Luffy.
Mar 30, 10:39 PM

Oct 2009
I'm so HYPED!!
I didn't expect them to meet so soon!!
Mar 30, 10:44 PM
Jul 2018
anime has gotten so much better
Mar 30, 10:47 PM
Jan 2021
Lucci, Stussy, and Kaku use the S-Bear’s Paw Paw powers to get onto the island while sacrificing the ship to the Sea Beast Weapons and an explosion occurs.

Jimbei briefly explains to Luffy the difference between CP-0 and CP9 in the overall scale of what they do. Shaku prepares for battle by letting Sentomaru lead the Seraphim. We got Seraphim 1, S-Hawk (young Mihawk), Seraphim 2, S-Snake (young Hancock), and Seraphim 3, S-Shark (young Jimbei).

Vegapunk asks Luffy to allow him on the ship, and he agrees because his head is funny. Vegapunk asks Luffy to bring Bonney to the Labophase and to take the Vacuum Rocket. Luffy gets excited by this rocket.

Kaku tries to fight the giant dragon creature and learns the hard way that it’s a hologram. Stussy was completely aware of this, but chose not to tell him. She also didn’t tell him that there’s the Frontier Dome that surrounds the Labophase that acts as a defense system, so Kaku got hit. Atlas confronts them, despite Shaku’s orders. Lucci hits her with Six King Pistol and takes her out. Pythagoras orders the researchers in Fabriophase evacuate as things are getting serious.

As Luffy’s group are running, they realize Vegapunk didn’t tell them where the rocket is, so they are just running. They run into Lucci, who wants to fight Luffy, but needs approval first since he’s an Emperor. Luffy sees what Lucci did to Atlas and asks Chopper to help her. Chopper tells him this is a job for Franky. Luffy reminisces about how Atlas fed them and Lucci tries to tell Luffy to stay out of this. Luffy, however, is ready to kick his ASS. During the ending segment, we learn that Kaku was born August 7th and likes bananas and sponge cake.

I’M BEYOND ECSTATIC FOR WHAT’S TO COME!
Mar 30, 11:01 PM

Nov 2012
The future confuses me.
That cracked me up.

Alas, poor Atlas. I knew her, Horatio. With that long wind up, it's surprising she wasn't beaten a long time ago. Who has she fought b4 that just stood there like 'Take your time. I'll be gettin' me a burger. Call me when you're done.
dragynfaerieMar 30, 11:09 PM

Jul 2008
I'm ready to see Lucci die this time.

And I think Atlas is my favorite of the Vegapunks.
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
good ep, went pretty quick

the preview for next ep looks so good!!! keen for 1100 ๐Ÿ˜
Mar 30, 11:03 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
phantom346 said:

very valid lol
then we could all just skip the filler
Mar 30, 11:08 PM

Jul 2022
Can't wait for the next episode.
Luffy VS Lucci (Round 2)
Mar 31, 3:01 AM
Sep 2012
imagine 1099 episodes... when I first caught up with one piece, it was only at episode 320 at the end of the ennies lobby arc. it's been around 20 years since then and I am just happy to be along for the ride.

Fuck him up Luffy lol :D
Mar 31, 3:04 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to alphazero4um
Man Lucci is going to get it now. Luffy is now angered. Here we go! It is round 2! Oh yeah!
@alphazero4um

Time to put Lucci in his place.
Mar 31, 3:17 AM

Sep 2020
Reply to phantom346
@phantom346 Mfs use pacing like it's the one word in their vocabulary. Filler arcs in between all of this is exactly the shit I don't want so no dice. Maybe they should've adapted some cover stories before Egghead but I definitely don't want some extended arc now.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Mar 31, 3:45 AM
Jun 2023
Althoug nothing special it sets up a great fight for the next episode. i am so excited for this rematch:D
Mar 31, 3:50 AM
May 2021
Lucci the fraud gonna get cooked.
Mar 31, 4:37 AM
Mar 2023
I knew they were gonna save it for 1100
Mar 31, 5:43 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Next episode's preview looking GAAAASSSSSSSS.
Mar 31, 6:51 AM
Apr 2023
Rob Lucci is es for luffy
Mar 31, 7:12 AM
Oct 2023
Rob Lucci boutta get owned.
Mar 31, 8:08 AM

Feb 2020
We are 1 episode away from one thousand and one hundred

The drums of liberation echo through Egghead ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฅ

Mar 31, 8:23 AM
Dec 2021
Finally some action! I can't wait for the next episode
Mar 31, 8:23 AM
Dec 2021
Finally some action! I can't wait for the next episode.
Mar 31, 9:10 AM
Jul 2013
Atlas :(

โ–ซAs detestable as always Lucci

Of course, Luffy arrived, he saw that Lucci did it, and the table is set:

LUFFY vs LUCCI IS COMING, 2. ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Mar 31, 10:23 AM
Mar 31, 12:06 PM
Sep 2022
Animation was quite nice as usual, but the pacing was awful this ep. I have much more hope for next week, as it will be Luffy vs Lucci, so that probably has the production team's higher priority.
Mar 31, 2:06 PM
Dec 2023
Lucci vs luffy next ep!?!?!>!
Mar 31, 3:53 PM

Apr 2013
Luffy vs Lucci, it's been years since I watched a fight between them :D

.·:*¨ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š - ๐•ต๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–† ๐•ต๐–š๐–“๐–Œ ¨*:·. ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช
๐Ÿฌ:๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
โ†บ¹ |โ— โ–ถ โ–ท| โ‹ฎ≡
Mar 31, 6:58 PM
Feb 2023
god god god god god
Mar 31, 7:43 PM

May 2018
the cheat code for survival in the one piece universe is to give luffy some food
DRINK SOME WATER! FOOL!!!
Apr 2, 3:06 AM
Apr 2021
,kkfbzdbzgf gf fg xfh fbtgcgncxngxncgnngnx
Apr 2, 11:27 AM
Aug 2019
Love every One Piece episode. Damn, can't wait to see 5 gear again!1!!
Apr 2, 3:16 PM

Sep 2018
I was hoping for Luffy to throw some conquerers haki around after getting pissed, ngl
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 110 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kaizokuou - Nov 20, 2009

68 by Ratris_Decision »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1015 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 23, 2022

484 by tracycool »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1105 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - May 18

51 by Ridzaxster »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 479 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Dec 11, 2010

86 by gannoncannon55 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 478 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

JusticeGundam - Dec 4, 2010

109 by gannoncannon55 »»
5 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.