Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
The segments and sequences with the Princess and pandas was so bizarre, even for this show.

We also got an episode with the cast turnd into little kids. Rolled my eyes a bit but it's quite amusing to see. Got more delicious food this episode, and they spiced up the look and textures. The thought of pizza couldn't keep the Princess from her desires either. Half & half!
Mar 18, 10:04 AM

Feb 2021
Btw I can't with this super opening being all super happy, but also showing the princess murdering animals left and right lmao

Oh, lucid dreams! I'm yet to have one. Did you ever have them? I reeeeeally want to have one someday.
7:11 This impersonation lmao

TINY TORTURE AND EVERYONE SO PRECIOUS AAHHH
Datarma (Torture's assistant) apparently had an emo phase.
I've heart about 2 topping pizza, but never 4 lol. I wonder if something like actually exists somewhere...? It probably does. I just saw a Japanese cherry blossom pizza today, so everything is possible.
Gekkou let's gooooo!
There is a scene after credits!

Last episode next.
Mar 18, 10:23 AM

Mar 2021
Really enjoying episode the Demons all looked so cute when they reverted back to when they were children and I really want to try a 4 quarter pizza it sounds amazing.
Mar 18, 12:05 PM
Feb 2024
"Is this an illusion?"
"No, you chose to act like a fool." Excalibur is continuing to keep it real the way he calls her out so blatantly will never get old. 😂
Aww, the belly rubs and puppy eyes are really hard to fight, this is definitely torture. Pets are so healing.
The way she shamelessly divulged secrets in her dreams was awesome. Poor Ex, at least he got a compliment

"Why are you wearing school uniforms, though? Does the spell make your clothes younger, too?" Reminds me of how healing magic also restores clothes 😂.
Tiny Torture really is adorable, I would have fallen for that torture too 。゚(゚´ω`゚)゚。The tiny baby Hell-Lord was also ridiculously adorable! He looks a lot like his daughter, I was kind of surprised
Mar 18, 12:25 PM

Dec 2022
I could actually use a pizza right now.

Tiny Tortura getting excited for candy and wagging her tail is just the cutest thing ever. Also, there's a nice story about a ninja who leaves the army to write picture books, one of which gets adapted as an anime. I wonder if the Demon King and Maomao are watching.
MALoween 2023 Candy: ///
Mar 18, 12:59 PM

Dec 2013
This episode was extra blessed, that dancing aniamtion in the dream was peak cuteness, poor Hime had to endure two of her many, many, many, many weaknesses, children and pizza... she had no chance. It is a chance we didn't get to see more of everyone on mini mode but at least there was plenty of torture, she is the best.

Congratulations Gekkou!!!
Mar 18, 1:28 PM

Nov 2016
Pandas, and they're fluffy? That had to be a Mr. Villain's Day Off and Fluffy Paradise reference 🗿

Good thing Maomao-chan didn't appear this episode, it was already close to cuteness overload without her. Young Kanaji's design had me loling.

"Choosing only one if these pizzas from all these choices would be like choosing just one citizen of the empire" It's baffling how Hime compares human life to pizza, when a pizza(especially one with cheesy crust) is much more precious. Pizza 4 seasons > an entire family.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 18, 1:46 PM

Feb 2019
Lmao I don’t blame you hime, chibi Tortura would’ve broken and got secrets out of me too lmao. Wish we could’ve seen more characters in chibi form but oh well.

Another cute episode. Hime’s biggest weaknesss, kids, pets and food being used against her. She didn’t stand a chance.

The part with the former ninja who left the army to become a writer is cool. His book ended up getting an anime adaptation, I wonder if Hime and the others watched it

Only one more episode to go, wonder what new forms of torture Hime will have to endure 😂
Marinate1016Mar 18, 2:06 PM
Mar 18, 2:30 PM

Apr 2012
I guess the last episode would probably be about Hime getting released for good.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 18, 3:01 PM

Nov 2023
Hmm, this episode was good.

It filled with alot of cute moments. :)

This show definitely need a 7+ rating overall.

Hime will not leave the prison, because she became friends with everyone.

Chibi version of the cast looks cute. ♡
PinoffinMar 19, 6:22 AM
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Mar 18, 5:07 PM
Oct 2019
Chibi Tortura are so adorable...

My reaction is just like Ex now LMAO

Nahh i don't think Hime-sama ever want to leave the prison.
Mar 18, 6:00 PM

Jun 2015
Reply to Embient
Btw I can't with this super opening being all super happy, but also showing the princess murdering animals left and right lmao

Oh, lucid dreams! I'm yet to have one. Did you ever have them? I reeeeeally want to have one someday.
7:11 This impersonation lmao

TINY TORTURE AND EVERYONE SO PRECIOUS AAHHH
Datarma (Torture's assistant) apparently had an emo phase.
I've heart about 2 topping pizza, but never 4 lol. I wonder if something like actually exists somewhere...? It probably does. I just saw a Japanese cherry blossom pizza today, so everything is possible.
Gekkou let's gooooo!
There is a scene after credits!

Last episode next.
Pretty sure they added stuff to the dream sequence that wasn't in the manga, which is why it's kind of weird. Not all bad, though, considering it was supposed to be weird anyway.

Also don't remember the manga having all the kid versions of the characters (I think it was just Tortura, her assistant, the demon lord and his assistant). But again, great addition.

@Embient

I've had one once, and it's exactly as depicted here. Something clicks to make you realize you're inside a dream and from that point on you're pretty much in control of everything. Still remember the whole thing in detail, unlike regular dreams which you tend to forget.

I've heart about 2 topping pizza, but never 4 lol. I wonder if something like actually exists somewhere...?

Here in Brazil 2 flavors is pretty standard and you can find 4+ flavors in some restaurants, but it's usually on those comically large, gimmick pizzas.
Mar 18, 6:01 PM

Aug 2022
This anime should be aired on all national televisions in the world so all families can enjoy it together.
Mar 18, 7:34 PM

Jul 2022
Maou is the boss we all wish to have; not everyone supports a subordinate in chasing their dreams, so it's great that Gekkou's effort has been rewarded.

As a dog person myself, I would have caved just like Hime did. Speaking of giving in... Hime's dreams are very dangerous; she could spill any secret. I would never dare to tell Hime anything.

I've just been purified and I've had a diabetic coma from seeing everyone transformed, especially mini-Torture and young Torture. Too much sugar in such a short time.
Mar 18, 7:51 PM

Jul 2017
Krall is back for another torture with Hime on playing with Snow...but the cuteness curse almost got to her, as much as she's interacted with many animals in her time with her army. But all that cuteness couldn't stop her from drawing a map of the castle, and the Hell-Lord requested for Dark Ninja Gekkou...who wants to quit and make his own picture book.

Hime's own torturous illusion in panda and foodie dream land, she's unexpectedly blurting out of true emotions and secrets, that's enough for Tortura to give her the rest she needs.

Haha yelp, everyone in the Hell-Holm being turned into children, and Hime herself couldn't resist the torture, starting with Chibi Tortura, who is quite the sweet and cute child. But also, everyone being children, which means that her confessions will not be taken seriously, everyone just wants to have fun with Hime, who's a legit mother to them.

The spell gradually fading and Tortura aged younger while wearing a school uniform (just because), it's back to food torture, and things are heating up. The ACTUAL torture this time...is also food: pizza, which happens to be Hime's favourite food, and something she can confidently resist. And just for a secret for every pizza off the menu, her wish will be granted. But if one variety is not enough, half & half, or even quarters of 4 is enough.

Congratulations Gekkou on your work being featured! May we see it one day lols, as torturing as it is.

1 episode left, it's the real torture.
Mar 18, 8:08 PM

May 2019
Tiny Torture really was cute and even teenager Torture with her bandages after cooking would be hard to resist. With one episode remaining I'm wondering if Hime will escape, be released, or continue to stay, I'm leaning on the latter.
Mar 18, 8:11 PM
Aug 2023
Pretty decent episode, got a few laughs outta me, with a bunch of diabetic moments sprinkled thru. I was trying not to rate an aggressively formulaic show like this any higher than a 6 but damn this is making a case for 7
Mar 19, 9:14 AM
Aug 2020
Was this entire episode anime original? I don't remember any of this from the manga. Nevertheless, it was great!
Mar 19, 1:26 PM

Nov 2013
why choose between cats and dogs when you can pet both? lol
the panda dream reminds me of the villain's day off anime :D
while dreaming she also said good things about Torture and Ex and they liked it, cute

2nd half tho, how am i supposed to resist this? seeing them all as kids was way too cute, was funny to see Tortura trying hard and being all happy :D

lastly, seems like the ninja guy was allowed to make books, and even won a prize, maou is proud of his subordinates

1 episode left, sadness
time to check the manga :D
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 19, 1:45 PM

Sep 2018
That dog was hideous, so many breeds to choose from and they choose this rat looking thing lol
Mar 19, 2:28 PM

Mar 2022
I'm sorry but i love this show it is a guilty pleasure and I refuse to give it up! I don't care what the world thinks of me! Please be a second season! I will die on this hill if I have to!
Mar 20, 10:43 PM

Jul 2019
I wonder what the other torturers looked like in their middle phase. They were all adorable as kids though. I'd tell tiny Torture everything.
Mar 21, 3:09 AM

Nov 2022
Im glad everything worked out for this ninja illustrator guy, he seems cool
Mar 22, 9:39 AM
Jan 2024
Episode was cute. Every episode is cute, really
Mar 22, 9:39 AM
Jan 2024
Episode was cute. Every episode is cute, really
Mar 23, 8:39 PM

Aug 2019
Wish we got more smol Tortura 🥺
Mar 25, 11:35 AM

Oct 2017
Small Tortura and highschool girl Tortura, this is where anime peaked. Damn that was lethal, I understand why Hime gave in. The others looked adorable as lolis too. Watching Hime choosing pizza made me want to eat pizza too, maybe I'll do that tomorrow.
Mar 27, 3:27 AM

May 2009
Sleeping Marty's style
Mar 28, 12:44 AM

Oct 2008
all of the demon characters in kid form is hyperultra ADORABLE!! HHHNNNGGGG!!!
5/5.

Apr 1, 2:21 PM

Nov 2013
Darn it, what a wasted potential. No baby Maomao!
Apr 28, 5:53 AM

Feb 2021
He won the newbie award and seeing them become a child is really cute!
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 28, 11:02 AM

Mar 2024
I had to do it.

Now onto the finale.
May 13, 2:42 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Even more cute animals now with the puppy lol It was funny to see them going back to children and growing up ahahah, the princess can't resist these pizza with different tastes at all, I can't blame her
May 29, 9:10 PM
Jul 2023
This one had some funny moments haha. Especially Ex when he was trying to sound like Hime
Can’t wait for next week, I wonder what the season finale will be like

More topics from this board

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25

55 by anikevin »»
Yesterday, 3:26 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12

37 by Netbug »»
May 30, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11

35 by Apreggi »»
May 29, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4

36 by Apreggi »»
May 29, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Himesama "Goumon" no Jikan desu Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5

37 by Apreggi »»
May 26, 12:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.