Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chained Soldier
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 29, 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
Yikes, someone that looks like Yuuki's sister appears in demonic form. Kinda crazy the shit he has to not just deal with in this show. He also gets a "reward" as usual though, this episode involving some feet licking lmao. Seems this show loves its ass shots as usual too.

Story feels pretty slow at the moment but I guess they want Yuuki to experience his new life even with all the shenanigans.
Feb 29, 6:28 AM

Dec 2021
I'm starting to think the reward comes from the rider's desire, not Yuuki's.

Before Yuuki, who is heading to the scene of the magical disaster in the city, a humanoid oni resembling his sister appears and kidnaps him. When Yuuki wakes up, he finds himself in the hidden village of humanoid oni, and learns that the one who abducted him is his sister, Aoba Wakura. Upon realizing that humanoid oni were originally humans, Yuuki appeals to the Anti-Demon Corps for protection, but Aoba rejects them as enemies. Meanwhile, Kyouka, as part of a joint rescue operation with the 6th Unit, automatically heads towards Yuuki's location as a radar to offer a reward.

The girls understanding that the rewards come from Yuuki's subconscious desires but not thinking about what that means is silly. It should be like a cheat code for understanding his feelings toward them. I like how they didn't drag out the mystery of the girl who looks like Yuuki's sister. They meet for the second time and both know what's up. Now onto Aoba's base. They plan to attack a research institute, claiming it was an accident. Probably, the Anti-Demon Corps experimented on them. First, Yuuki learned not to limit himself to the girls in his squad. Now, he'll learn not to limit himself to those on the same side. Truly an eye-opening experience. It's nice to see a shounen protagonist staying calm and asking relevant questions. Maybe the half-demon girls were "failures" from the peach-eating process. Instead of granting powers, the peaches turned them into half-demons.

Time for the rescue arc!

Feb 29, 7:30 AM

Feb 2021
Of course she's a brocon lol
Daaaamn, Yuno is making me feel things
Good episode. Really interested in how they became like that and why Aoba can control Yuuki.
Feb 29, 7:35 AM

Aug 2022
Reunion between Yuuki and his older sister Aoba.

I really like the cute relationship between the two. Now she wants Yuuki by her side, and I wonder what Yuuki will do after this.

Next, a big war will occur. Tenka squad joins in too, this will be a massive war.

RafaBryanFeb 29, 7:42 AM
Feb 29, 7:42 AM
Jul 2023
Ah, heartwarming reunion, certainly warm at other place too.

The mabotai is hiding some big secret and Yuuki now in a complicated position.
Feb 29, 7:57 AM
Jan 2021
Bruh i was waiting for this to be animated, when her sister called him to stop i comparing it to the manga its a letdown
Feb 29, 7:59 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Its funny seeing Tenka be able to make an entire squads worth of girls jealous that easily though. Even as a human and a child as well Yuuki's sis sure had guts. Took some time but looks like the humanoid's are starting to get serious. And their plan of distract and snatch sure worked excellently. The insight into the humanoid shuki village though was curious. But those musrooms that they're growing sure had quite the side effect. The upcoming infil by the 6th and 7th squadrons though is gonna be one hell of a battle for sure with Yuuki caught right in the middle.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 29, 8:20 AM

Jul 2016
Yuki wanting to have Kyouka in a princess carry as a reward instead of his usual "plot" heavy ones is kinda wholesome ngl.

Dude's already forming another harem from a whole new faction in like no time lol
Feb 29, 8:42 AM
Oct 2019
She licks the fungi between his toes.
Feb 29, 9:12 AM

Oct 2020
I don't know what is going on?
Feb 29, 9:24 AM

May 2019
Yuuki is in a bit of a bind here, on one hand his sister freed him from being a slave. On the other hand Kyouka is a good master and Yuuki seemed to be fine with how they were treating him plus he liked his gains (& rewards). Not sure what the outcome will be but there's a big fight about to break out.
Feb 29, 9:59 AM

Jul 2020
the three humanoid girls are so much more fun and better-looking than all the anti-demon corps chicks, I hope Yuuki stays with his onee-chan
Feb 29, 10:07 AM

Nov 2023
Unironically, can't wait for the exposition dump next week.
Feb 29, 10:12 AM
Feb 2022
i just Like the show i em not going to right i paragraf of how is this EP so this and that and did you motive that to just watch the damm anime
Feb 29, 11:11 AM

Dec 2010
I just don't understand why the studio is continually fucking up the lewd scenes by deliberately cutting out or altering the most important and hottest scenes.
Feb 29, 12:14 PM
Jan 2022
Reply to DarkDooM2
I just don't understand why the studio is continually fucking up the lewd scenes by deliberately cutting out or altering the most important and hottest scenes.
@DarkDooM2 Today's episode confirmed that The hottest scenes are going for Bluray.The biggest scene was cut from today's episode when MC was hungry towards the end.
Feb 29, 1:07 PM
Jan 2024
bro they finally animated this part
Feb 29, 2:08 PM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Yeah what can i say. I can't recommend this thing a normal human being haha.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Feb 29, 3:00 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Nice opening scene with Yuuki and Kyouka kicking ass, of course it didn’t look particularly amazing but it was fun, and the reward was nice and cute although pretty tame as well. And it’s about time we got more of the humanoid monster babes, interesting plan they had there with capturing Yuuki, but in the process we learned a bit more about them like how they’re all transformed humans and they have a refuge of sorts that the defense force doesn’t mess with, but not for long because with Yuuki still needing a reward from Kyouka she’s able to tell exactly well he is, pretty clever but the upcoming rescue mission is bound to get ugly.

And it’s also interesting how Yuuki’s sister and her two hot friends are friendly with Yuuki until he mentioned the defense force, those were some death by snusnu eyes if I’ve ever seen them lol. There was also some nice fanservice with these new girls, my favorite was probably Yuuki getting a mouthful of tits and ass after he had that mushroom, must’ve been quite the trip he was on lol, it is a shame to hear they cut it down here in the anime tho, I really like this show but knowing this could be hotter does hurt.
Feb 29, 3:54 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So Yuuki gets licked down by the enemy after being kidnapped, nice. Yuuki has finally reunited with his sister Aoba who disappeared during a Mato incident. Aoba's humanoid appearance was a result of an accident while consuming a Mato peach. Aoba's other humanoid friends don't seem like bad people, but they have an obvious grudge against the Defence Force making it difficult for Yukki to understand them. Luckily, Kyouka knows where Yuuki is because she still owes him a reward so both squads lead by Tenka and Kyouka have launched a rescue operation to save him leading to an inevitable clash between the Defense force and the humanoids.

I feel like these episodes are getting better and better while we have three episodes left. It's getting very good so far.
AddaeAkonoMar 1, 7:55 AM
Feb 29, 4:41 PM

Nov 2023
Well, Yuuki's sister is alive and has a deep hatred for the Demon Defense Force. 

The girls are going to rescue Yuuki, but honestly speaking, what will he do? Will he leave his sister for the DDF or stay by her side?
Feb 29, 5:34 PM
Apr 2021
Yuuki holding Kyouka in a Princess postion was actually pretty wholesome I’m pretty sure every man would like to hold his woman in his arms and kiss them yk

Yuuki and Aoba’s sibling relationship was quite wholesome as well to it’s just funny that she’s a brocon instead of ur typical siscon trope🀣

Seeing Aoba and her team was kinda interesting bc did the people that are in their village just ppl that disappeared as a Mato Mishap? Maybe that’s why they all live together in a small village bc they got lost and got hungry and ate them peaches and turn into a humanoid🧐

Now that I’m done with the wholesome talk let’s address the lewd scenes and I just gotta say…COCO IS MY NEW FAVOURITE GIRL IN THE SHOW she’s petite with a FATTTTTTTTASS like thank the author for making her ass so round and juicy that’s why Yuuki was all up in them buns grabbing them and shit😩😫😩😫😩😫😩😫😩😫😩😫😩😫😩😫😩😫😩
Treyv0nFeb 29, 9:07 PM
Feb 29, 6:30 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
well once again they didn't really change too much, but there was defintiely a tiny bit of fanservice they skipped that BETTER BE in the BD
Feb 29, 6:33 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
I've been looking forward to this one, because we finally get to see more of the Mato girls.

I know that the show kind of puts Kyouka and Tenka up there as the hottest girls in the series, but to me, Aoba is one of, if not the, hottest in girl in the show. I love her design.
Feb 29, 7:00 PM
Dec 2023
No matter which side he’s on Yuuki’s lucky as hell πŸ˜‚
Feb 29, 9:45 PM

Feb 2019
Ngl probably my fave episode yet! Been waiting on Yuuki to find his sister again and he and Aoba were great in this episode. Picked right back up where they left off as kids. Obviously she and the others are hiding some things from Yuuki and I expect a conflict when the commander and the others come to get him, but just seeing them catch up a bit today was awesome.

Wouldn’t be a harem anime without the brocon/incest vibes and we’ve got em here finally! Kyouka was already jealous enough with Tenka making moves on Yuuki now she gotta worry about Aoba πŸ˜‚

Lot of good fanservice in this one too. Bro getting woken up to a literal lick job, grabbing the girls boobs when he was under the influence of the mushroom, etc.

Can’t wait for next episode
Feb 29, 11:04 PM
John Titor

Jul 2017
Yuuki being captured by his sister turns things quite interesting. What motivated humans to side with the demons? More so, how did humans themselves become half-demons?
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Mar 1, 12:01 AM
Sep 2021
Treyv0n said:
Yuuki holding Kyouka in a Princess postion was actually pretty wholesome I’m pretty sure every man would like to hold his woman in his arms and kiss them yk

Yuuki and Aoba’s sibling relationship was quite wholesome as well to it’s just funny that she’s a brocon instead of ur typical siscon trope🀣

Seeing Aoba and her team was kinda interesting bc did the people that are in their village just ppl that disappeared as a Mato Mishap? Maybe that’s why they all live together in a small village bc they got lost and got hungry and ate them peaches and turn into a humanoid🧐

Now that I’m done with the wholesome talk let’s address the lewd scenes and I just gotta say…COCO IS MY NEW FAVOURITE GIRL IN THE SHOW she’s petite with a FATTTTTTTTASS like thank the author for making her ass so round and juicy that’s why Yuuki was all up in them buns grabbing them and shit😩😫😩😫😩😫😩😫😩😫😩😫😩😫😩😫😩😫😩

she's cute and funny uohhhhh i want to correct her πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Mar 1, 12:21 AM

Oct 2017
Love the new girls and nee chan, lots of licking, lewd.
Mar 1, 2:32 AM
Sep 2021
So Yuuki has been kidnapped by her sister & Kyouka with her comrades is coming to save him. But it looks like Yuuki's sister doesn't have any ill intentions. Looking forward to the backstory of Yuuki's sister.
Mar 1, 3:27 AM

Nov 2010
It seems these three characters are played by the same VA. Apparently "center = right", but...

Mar 1, 5:24 AM

Jan 2018
Bruh. Why does the 6th squadron commander hang around the 7th squadron that much. Is she really THAT into Yuuki? Or is there an ulterior motive? Either way, I don't mind cos she's pretty hot lol.

Yuuki finally got reunited with his sister. Good for him.

I wonder what the story behind the humanoids is. Why do they hate the Anti-Demon corps so much? They probably have a good reason...
Mar 1, 6:14 AM

Jun 2016
to be honest , i prefer to live inside that akuma village LLOL
Mar 1, 11:10 AM

Jul 2014
I like how wholesome the reward at the beginning was. I loved seeing Kyouka act all cute.

Coco shoving her butt on Yuuki's face... what a way to wake up after being captured by the "enemy", lucky bastard. And then enjoying some nice meat buns from Naon and Coco.

Man, these enemy girls have such great designs, they are so hot. Also, Rina Hidaka voicing someone like Naon is interesting.
Mar 1, 12:37 PM
Nov 2023
Treyv0n said:

I feel the same 😩😩
Both Coco and Naon were seducing me and Yuuki after they appeared 😩😭
Mar 1, 6:32 PM

Sep 2023
Kyouka was all flustered by that reward! Those humanoids sure have an atypic way of healing... I can't wait to know more about their backstory.
Mar 1, 6:55 PM

May 2015
Well it's not often the MC gets kidnapped and requires his own retrieval arc! Although his kidnappers aren't bad at all. Sucks that their distrust of the Mato defense force is definitely going to lead to another battle.
Mar 1, 9:00 PM

Mar 2007
The sister kidnaps him and he wakes up to horny licking that heals his wounds. And later there are hallucinogenic randy mushrooms that make a teenage guy ultra horny! What a life!
Mar 2, 3:48 AM
Feb 2024
Love when tenka and kyouka is Worried because Yuuki was kidnapped by his sister
Mar 2, 4:30 AM
Oct 2022
I always try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.. and while that has bitten me more than once in my life I can’t help but continue. That said I’m really starting to believe a lot of these lower ratings this anime receives isn’t based on actual opinion it’s simply done to lower the score. I understand that some of you will think I’m being ridiculous or even petty but I’m REALLY struggling to understand what’s not to like about this one.. it pretty much checks a lot of the boxes and definitely should be higher than a 6.8. Maybe I feel this way because I’ve read and own all the available manga or whatever but it’s not just this one I’ve seen this happening to.. Anyway this episode was awesome and now we’re about to get the big reveal. So strap in! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Mar 2, 6:01 AM

Apr 2014
Reply to acidbart
I always try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.. and while that has bitten me more than once in my life I can’t help but continue. That said I’m really starting to believe a lot of these lower ratings this anime receives isn’t based on actual opinion it’s simply done to lower the score. I understand that some of you will think I’m being ridiculous or even petty but I’m REALLY struggling to understand what’s not to like about this one.. it pretty much checks a lot of the boxes and definitely should be higher than a 6.8. Maybe I feel this way because I’ve read and own all the available manga or whatever but it’s not just this one I’ve seen this happening to.. Anyway this episode was awesome and now we’re about to get the big reveal. So strap in! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
@acidbart

People dont like censorship.

And this anime is done as loweffort as possible, the same scenes were 10 times lewder i the manga, the anime even cut some pages.

They've been doing it nonstop since the first episode, that's why the rating is so low and also why the sales spectrum of its bd's have a really poor prediction.
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Mar 2, 10:12 AM

Mar 2010
Can't lie wish dat was me being licked. ;b

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 2, 4:54 PM
Oct 2023
What a happy family reunion fr
Mar 2, 5:09 PM
Oct 2019
Every episode be like: IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME, NOT HIM!!
Mar 3, 1:35 PM
Apr 2023
New group of hotties with his sister's friends πŸ₯³πŸ˜Ž
Mar 4, 7:21 PM

Feb 2022
🚨🚨New Waifus alert😍 🚨🚨
πŸ’€π‘€π‘œπ“‹π‘’, 𝐼'𝓂 πΉπ‘’π“‡π’Άπ“πŸ’€

Mar 5, 3:17 AM

Jul 2017
Another day of defeating Shuukis, and as expected, both Yuuki and Kyouka put them in their place...as well as the reward itself. And Yuuki's sister had a part to play in his growth, which became the same person that he is now. But a distress call to the Demon Defense Force, though a ruse by yet another Humanoid of Coco, she's the playful kind enough to give both Shushu and Himari trouble, espeically to both Yuuki and Kyouka since she can command with her Peach.

To Yuuki, this is the kind of reunion that he's not hoping to have, with him being captured and licked by Coco for healing properties through her saliva and having to see his own sister Aoba again with Coco and Naon Yuno, as one of the Humanoids. And where they are in a hidden village, Aoba and the others clearly have a feud with the Demon Defense Force if Yukki wants to negotiate a truce between the humans and Shuuki.

Kyouka being a living Yuuki GPS rather is defintely the best power she has, the story of the Mato Peaches which gives them life and power, and with both Kyouka and Tenka's squadrons going together to save Yuuki, the story is defintely moving along.
Mar 5, 11:38 AM
Sep 2021
nice episode! I had a feeling that when he got captured he would be able to be found because he needs his reward ahahaha.
Mar 6, 7:36 AM

Mar 2008
What an amusing way to get captured and way to wake up

Good to see him get to actually talk to his sis

What happened with Yuuki. Just smelling that mushroom got him tripping ? Lol
Mar 7, 5:57 PM
May 2020
reunited with his sister after all these years
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7

58 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 3, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8

97 by ejleon »»
Sep 2, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 21

107 by jfiv »»
Sep 1, 4:00 AM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Nov 23, 2023

251 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Aug 25, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 22

69 by Matheus050 »»
Aug 22, 5:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.