Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Chained Soldier
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 22, 6:27 AM

Nov 2011
LOL, Yuki really can't get much privacy in his life now. Poor dude.

Nei also got more spotlight this episode although it looks like they wanted to test her abilities. I'd say her ability is pretty useful in terms of finding the right people. Kinda curious to see how much this show also focuses on Kyouka and Yuki's relationship for rest of the season.
Feb 22, 6:28 AM

Dec 2021
Ah, now I get why everyone loves Tenka so much. She's definitely best girl.

Kyouka, who refused Yuuki's transfer from Tenka, informs Tenka that she won't interfere with her private matters. Tenka immediately uses her abilities to sneak into Yuuki's room and launches a fierce attack, but is discovered by Shushu. On the day of early morning training, Kyouka attempts to lend out her Slave ability to other members of the group. Nei specializes in reconnaissance, Shushu can transform according to her power specialization, but it's revealed that Kyouka's abilities drain her heavily. Yuuki decides to accompany Nei to school and asks about Nei's Clairvoyance ability, Promise.

Tenka's oddly thoughtful. She asked him about his clothes before tearing them to shreds and made sure he had an escape route... all while pinning him to the bed and teasing him. Seems like someone's feeling a bit jealous with the introduction of a new rival for the harem, and that rival's showing off a sadistic side. Anyway, moving away from all the sexy stuff, it's just nice family moments. This is fine the way it is. Nei doesn’t need to be part of the harem and get involved in anything lewd. I hope Nei and Yuuki can have more of a sibling-like relationship. I'd rather not see her join the harem.

Nei's smile is just too precious. We've gotta make sure to protect it.

Feb 22, 7:40 AM

Feb 2021
Oh, so transferring Yuuki is possible. I knew there must be a way for anyone to give him a reward lol.
Nei only gets headpats tho. Was cool to learn more about her. I also like her because she has the same VA as Satono Diamond.
12:28 岩融 (pronounced as iwatooshi apparently) - lit. "boulder dissolve"

I think I get why every manga reader likes Tenka so much now.
Cool episode
Feb 22, 7:41 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Given his performance last battle its a given that Yuuki would be seen as a valuble asset. Tenka though sure went in for the kill when she appeared that night. The Nei form of Yuki sure was a curious one in that it looked less of a beast but more of a robot. Nei was adorable when she reacted as part of the ability. The two new forms sure would provide some nice flexibility to the squad. Nei's ability name really suited her perfectly. Looks like the humanoid's next moves is testing the squads before they commit their next grand plan.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 8:03 AM
Jul 2023
The drawing for Yuuki different forms are better than the CG original form.
Feb 22, 8:21 AM

Jul 2016
The mechanics of each rider specializing in a different attribute fascinates me way more than it really should lmao
Kyouka: Balance
Himari: Speedy
Shushu: Power
Nei: Utility

Ngl Kyouka eventually lending her power to Shushu was kinda expected just so the trifecta with Kyouka and Himari would be complete, but never imagined Nei would get to contribute her own form. Also starting to get all the Tenka hype.
Feb 22, 8:28 AM

Apr 2018
It should have been me.
Feb 22, 8:39 AM

Aug 2022
Yes another great episode.

For Yuuki I liked seeing him this time. I don't know, maybe because he's too innocent or something. And yes the girls look good in this episode too. Tenka and Kyouka still dominate, especially Kyouka in this episode.

RafaBryanFeb 22, 9:20 AM
Feb 22, 9:03 AM

May 2015
Kyouka lending out Yuki makes for some cool combos! Nei giving Yuki x-ray vision is great. Too bad for Shushu that her combo isn't very useful. That means less opportunity for her to be apart of the hijinx! I respect that Kyouka didn't sidestep her grievance with Tenka trying to get Yuki. He's hers and she wants him to know it.
Feb 22, 9:04 AM

May 2019
Kyouka going from not imposing on Yuuki's personal life to not wanting him to fawn over Tenka was pretty amusing as I could tell she was, at least, annoyed but probably moreso jealous. Kyouka also seemed more aggressive towards Yuuki at the end there, I wonder if the reward will be more intense...
Feb 22, 9:22 AM

Jan 2018
Bruh. First Yuuki became the slave of the 7th squadron commander and now the 6th squadron commander wants him as a pet. Poor guy.

I wonder why Tenka "really" wants Yuuki. Is she really that bored of her life? I guess you do get bored when you're one of the strongest soldiers around...

It's funny how Kyouka got jealous. Tho I don't really understand her either. I wonder if she'd ever have genuine feelings for Yuuki. Right now she seems only interested in being supreme commander.

Yuuki's form while Nei was riding was weird and cute. It's too bad Shushu's form wasn't that useful. She always gets the short end of the stick.
Feb 22, 10:00 AM
Jan 2020
Reply to IzanaSolos
Ah, now I get why everyone loves Tenka so much. She's definitely best girl.

Kyouka, who refused Yuuki's transfer from Tenka, informs Tenka that she won't interfere with her private matters. Tenka immediately uses her abilities to sneak into Yuuki's room and launches a fierce attack, but is discovered by Shushu. On the day of early morning training, Kyouka attempts to lend out her Slave ability to other members of the group. Nei specializes in reconnaissance, Shushu can transform according to her power specialization, but it's revealed that Kyouka's abilities drain her heavily. Yuuki decides to accompany Nei to school and asks about Nei's Clairvoyance ability, Promise.

Tenka's oddly thoughtful. She asked him about his clothes before tearing them to shreds and made sure he had an escape route... all while pinning him to the bed and teasing him. Seems like someone's feeling a bit jealous with the introduction of a new rival for the harem, and that rival's showing off a sadistic side. Anyway, moving away from all the sexy stuff, it's just nice family moments. This is fine the way it is. Nei doesn’t need to be part of the harem and get involved in anything lewd. I hope Nei and Yuuki can have more of a sibling-like relationship. I'd rather not see her join the harem.

Nei's smile is just too precious. We've gotta make sure to protect it.
@IzanaSolos Unless we get a second anime season, we won't really get to see Tenka as Best Girl.

It's a real shame, since there's so many interesting characters and interactions that will probably be Manga-only.
Feb 22, 10:20 AM
Jul 2018
Yep, I love Tenka now too.
Feb 22, 11:11 AM

Jun 2023
This is why Tenka is best girl!!!
Feb 22, 11:14 AM

Dec 2022
tenkas stalking hm...hmm... i meant crushing is quite adorable also Kyoka getting jealous is a sight to behold
Feb 22, 11:28 AM
Oct 2021
Tenka is definitely one of the best girls in the series. She will willingly give him rewards without any control.
Feb 22, 11:42 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
It was okay, this anime is just pleasure for obvious reasons ;)
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Feb 22, 11:57 AM

Oct 2017
Love Tenka, she went full aggressive. If only they weren't found out. Nei chan's lending power is every perverts dream lmao. Also lol Sushu squashed him with her butt.
Feb 22, 12:26 PM
May 2021
Tenka 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Feb 22, 12:44 PM
May 2021
Tenka seems like an interesting character!!
Feb 22, 12:56 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Best girl Tenka is so head over heels for Yuuki that she sneaked into his room and stole a kiss, too bad Shushu interrupted them. We got to see Yuuki's new form when he was paired up with Nei which looks like something out of a Super Sentai series. Although his new form with Nei is not fast or strong, it can be useful for reconnaissance missions along with x-ray vision that can see through walls and women's clothes. Poor Shushu didn't get the same result pairing with Yuuki as it only made him more bulkier. Nei's reason for joining the Demon Corps was to find her family just like Yuuki is trying to find her sister. Tenka advances towards Yuuki starts to irritate Kyouka makes it clear that Yuuki is Her Slave although Kyouka has to do a better job of conveying that to Tenka by giving Yuuki a bigger reward to further mark her territory. The Humanoids are continuing to test the abilities of the 7th and 6th squadrons by throwing more monsters at them, but what is their real endgame here?
Feb 22, 1:10 PM

Nov 2013
Tenka finally making a move.
can't wait to see her more screentime.
Feb 22, 1:51 PM

Jan 2012
Man this is a textbook example of a series where the author unfortunately made one of the secondary girls better than the female lead in just about every way imaginable. In this case Tenka, who is an absolute goddess. I suspect the anime staff knew this as well considering her prominence in the ending theme animation. I only hope she doesn't turn out to be a villain or something stupid like that.
Feb 22, 2:02 PM

Mar 2010
Love how some gals are jelly, i can't lie tho smol gal mei i called dibs. jk but not jk.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 22, 3:00 PM
Sep 2021
ohooooe, im starting to like Tenka more now after this episode ahahaha. She's a very intriguing character to say the least ;). I'd say Yuki should just go for it honestly.. but admittedly, she might be a bit too intense for him (never a bad thing to experience at least once though aha) crazy girls are fun.

Overall a great episode. I'm liking this series more and more as the episodes progress. The story as well I feel is heating up. There's a deeper mystery brewing. Particularly in where these so called "missing people" are ending up. I feel a big twist incoming.
Feb 22, 3:59 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
its pretty fucking annoying the random things they change...
Feb 22, 4:26 PM

Nov 2023
I'm really liking the different forms we get to see of Yuuki.

I'm assuming that he has a form for everyone that rides him, so I want to see what he'll look like if Tenka is on him.
Feb 22, 4:54 PM

Oct 2022
"I'm supposed to be a hero! Not a pet!"

Sorry chump. This is female power fantasy anime, u r the pet.
Rest of the episode so boring. This chud acts like such a squeamish little girl around these women. He's serving them all night and day lol
Feb 22, 5:31 PM

Apr 2022
welp at least the stuff with tenka was elite.
Feb 22, 7:34 PM
Dec 2023
I need her I need her I need her I need her I need her I need her I need her I need her I need her I need her I need her.
Feb 22, 9:00 PM
Apr 2021
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg that Tenka scene had me B R I C K tf up man she’s just so lewd towards Yuuki like she ain’t scared whatsoever to do anything to him the poses she was in…I couldn’t handle it😫😫😫

LMAO at Kyouka being jealous of Yuuki being fawned over by Tenka I knew she didn’t like Yuuki being teased and touched all happening in front of her eyes especially since she was the first one to get Yuuki in the first place lowkey it felt like she was being NTR’d + Tenka got even more turned on by the fact that Yuuki responded positively to Kyouka’s jealousy speech💀💀😭

Nei kissing Yuuki on the cheek and then being flustered was so adorable of her she’s so cute and I’m happy the author didn’t put no lewd loli scene as his reward tbh THANK GOD😩🙏🏽

I feel bad for Nei tho still she’s so young yet joined Demon Defense Force bc her parents got caught in the Mato Mishap, I’m happy we got a Nei focused episode it was a really nice touch for this episode I JUST WANNA GIVE HER A HUG MAN☹️🥺☹️🥺
Feb 22, 10:39 PM
John Titor

Jul 2017
Holy macarroni! What was Shushu expecting when trying to make Yuuki grow? :O Episode itself was fun, nice to see Kyouka jealous and Yuuki enjoying the consequent punishment.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Feb 22, 11:09 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013

I now understand why Tenka is the primary girl shown in the ED song.

Looks like the source readers and creator found the best girl.
Feb 22, 11:10 PM

Mar 2007
Well the other commander has ended up proving that age old trope true - the more forbidden the fruit, the more tempting it is and so she now really really really really wants the other woman's slave.
Feb 22, 11:22 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Whew, Tenka has me sweating. She's ready to go at it with Yuuki and she's only spoken to him twice.

I think the most interesting thing to glean from this episode is the fact that Kyouka can lend her ability to others. While the reasoning behind it is practically non-existent, the fact that it gives Yuuki different forms and powers makes up for it. You have to wonder what he would look like/what powers he would have if Tenka was riding on him instead? Lots of potential there.
Feb 22, 11:28 PM
Jul 2019
I finally see why Tenka is best girl in everybody's eyes

Holy fuck...I FUCKING NEED HER😩😩😩
The way she seduced Yuuki... It should've been me not him

I fucking love this anime

Mod edit: Image removed, please follow our NSFM rule.

-DxP-Feb 24, 11:03 AM
Feb 23, 12:39 AM
Jun 2022
Tf tenka was literally hypnotising him at some point. Whereas i didn't like Kyouka's sentences, if you've got a problem with it , make him your bf , give him the personal time , give him the genuine love he wants but If you can't then just f**k off. You might be his domina or senior in professional life but not in private one, you are ofcourse allowed to be one in private one as well but you can't just destroy his private life!!
Feb 23, 3:09 AM

Mar 2021
Strong episode. Some rearrangements and unfortunate corner cutting on some scenes but for the most part I like what they did here quite a bit. We're definitely on track to finish this arc this season.
Feb 23, 3:10 AM

Oct 2020
Nei has become Yuki's master, Tenka has develop obsession with Yuki.
Feb 23, 3:28 AM
Jul 2023
My favorite little sweet bean gets some attention. And the reward, oh the reward.
HEADPATS FOR EVERYONE!
Feb 23, 4:20 AM

Oct 2008
OMG! Tenka is really going for it!! totally straight to the point ultra bold! becoming a perfect waifu! GUHEHEHE!!!
5/5.

Feb 23, 5:50 AM

Jun 2016
omg tenka so hoottt and sexy !!!

nei is too adorable
Feb 23, 5:58 AM

Mar 2008
Tenka sure is the sexiest acting right now.

Heh was cute Nei-chan only had to give Yuuki a peck on the cheek and still got all flustered.

The form with Shushu I am thinking is probably strong defense.

Now Im wondering what form Yuuki would take if Tenka rode him or all the different combinations.
Feb 23, 8:45 AM

Dec 2022
I'm glad anime onlys finally understand why everybody likes Tenka
Feb 23, 2:19 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I am once again late to Thursday’s shows, but this time it’s because of work and not a power outage lol, but I won’t leave them behind so here I am now. Tenka definitely staked her claim at the beginning of this one, very nice scene, only downside is that Yuuki wasn’t too into it but I get being molested out of nowhere would be pretty surprising lol. I can definitely see why folks like Tenka now tho, she even kept it up near the end and got Kyouka feeling a bit jealous, she quickly made sure Yuuki knew that he was HER slave tho lol.

And I’m glad we got to see more forms of Yuuki when paired with other girls, Nei’s version looked a bit like a Pokémon and while not being necessarily stronger he did have enhanced senses, being able to see through clothes was an unexpected yet hot bonus lol. And I had a feeling Nei would give a reward, and a little smooch on the cheek is fitting for a loli character like her but I wonder what future rewards with her might be like depending on how Yuuki feels about lolis lol. And Shushu’s version looked cool as well, tho it only provided more strength which had Kyouka wanting to focus more on training the Nei version, poor Shushu didn’t get to deliver a great reward either but I think being crushed by her ass is good enough lol.
Feb 23, 8:14 PM
Sep 2020
another decent ecchi anime after awhile, hope to see more & even get a sequel.
Feb 23, 10:30 PM
Feb 2024
I like how tenka treat yuuki to be her slave, and then kyouka emotionless turning to jealousy
Feb 23, 11:12 PM

Feb 2012
ok ya i'm fully sold SHES THE ONE SHES THE ONE SHES THE ONE Tenka is the best we are done here.

Feb 24, 7:47 AM

Aug 2017
This is why Tenka is so popular, assertive and doesn't waste any time.

Poor Shushu trying to convince with everything in her might that her ability could help Yuki in his slave form.

Nei was so cute and the reward was wholesome thankfully.
Feb 24, 10:14 AM
Aug 2022
Mainnus said:
The drawing for Yuuki different forms are better than the CG original form.

Wayyyy better. I hope the cg dies a painful death.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 1

74 by Matheus050 »»
Jun 26, 7:55 PM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 21

103 by adbeaver »»
Jun 23, 11:03 AM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 14

49 by adbeaver »»
Jun 23, 10:29 AM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 7

57 by adbeaver »»
Jun 23, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Mato Seihei no Slave Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 29

61 by adbeaver »»
Jun 23, 9:31 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.