Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 25, 2023 6:53 AM

Jul 2017
Takada can't get Nishimura off his mind, it's definitely love that Umi is ranting out, but that everyone just can't get it.

Bearing the heartbeats, Takada goes to see Kitagawa and his aforementioned Scorpion Gang to play its game...of saving it against another class's gang. But Yamamoto slipped up and put the case full of cockroaches in the wrong class, and into Nishmura's locker instead...which explains why he's looking for her to get that "bomb" out before its detonation. But Kitagawa and Co. forgot one thing: Takada's clueless at even things like these, and it soon alerts the entire class, though Takada proclaims that he will do it himself. This prolonging is setting everyone worried, and too bad that Nishimura sent it to their homeroom teacher, with Takada racing to get it before the automatic pet feeder goes loose. And sure enough, Takada, along with Kitagawa and Co. got roached out. Takada coming out as the winner in this, it's just classic.

The drawing of them in the future, 10 years from now, and Takada has to draw one with Nishimura in it as the Grim Reaper ectoplasm, Takada's just wedging it in his natural self. A switch of shampoo has Takada reacting to Nishimura's scent, and that in and of itself is a charming point as well. 

Ah...the all-too-familiar "cursed" message, it's a blessing to Takada that his replies to Nishimura are all too sweet, and this is a point for bragging rights, so much that Kasahara even buys the message that talking to the Grim Reaper will bring happiness instead.

Takada, now in a first-name basis with Nishimura, the misunderstanding that leads to love, may these lovable dorks realize their love for each other one day, in the future.

A cute lil' series, this is one. Such an angelic, adorable comedy treat.
Jun 25, 2023 6:54 AM

Feb 2014
This is such a cute anime! I shall miss Akane's burning face.
Jun 25, 2023 7:01 AM

Feb 2021
Aww I expected a timeskip episode.
Akane's dad is one of the most wholesome dads in anime.
This didn't feel like a final episode but eh.
This was nice, though a bit repetitive.
8/10
Jun 25, 2023 7:08 AM
Sep 2021
A calm soothing series, enjoyed all the characters and what they had to offer. It was a nice slice of life series, hoping for S2.
Jun 25, 2023 7:30 AM
Dec 2020
damn i was in hype for a time skip since the past week, i'm a bit disappointed
Jun 25, 2023 7:37 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Alas, we come to the conclusion of this anime with a massive development: Kasahara and Nishimura exchanging numbers. Truly, that's the character development we all came here to see...

In all seriousness, this was a lovely anime meant for people who just want to see compliments flourish in an embarrassing but direct way. Takada is probably the mc here as the major development surround him and while he can get quite annoying at first with his constant praising, he doesn't understand how he feels so the innocence makes it much more engaing. Nishimura on the other hand has been at the center of bullying so much that she got used to it and I can relate to it and then not knowing how to respond to a praise. Her self esteem must be that low.

In any case, there's not much to say in terms of animation since it's way too simplistic but very bright. I like listening to the ending song quite a lot and the rest of the cast was fine enough. I don't hink this will get a second season but it was good while it lasted.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jun 25, 2023 7:42 AM
Aug 2018
I was waiting for two things :
They start to call each other by their first name and the anime delivered it at the last minute, 
Someone (Takada or Kasahara) to directly stand up to the bully, but, I will take the fact Takada changing the rumor of the curse message on his own is close enough.
A cute little series, which really show, you only need to have one good friend to go from miserable to the happiest person in the world. Each time I was starting to get bored, they managed to find something interesting to tell. 
Takada has probably told more pick-up line in thirteen episode than all the isekai main character combined.

Also, I kinda got some Wataten vibe :
Both main character have the same haircut (hiding their right eye with a bang),
Both have a character who is constantly calling their by their name and telling them how amazing they are (Miya-nee from Hinata // Nishimura-san from Takada),
Hinata and Taiyou name are both related to the sun,
Lots of "hige" (moustache).

Jun 25, 2023 7:52 AM

Mar 2021
This was a lovely series Nishimura and Takada are just perfect for each other just love their chemistry together
Jun 25, 2023 7:58 AM
Jan 2022
Goofy, wholesome, slice of life romance anime. Was kinda expecting a time skip though
Jun 25, 2023 8:02 AM
Mar 2021
They got me in the first half and after credit. Can't believe that studio doesn't adapt Adachi x Hino chapter into anime. Tbh, I want more episodes or seasons from this show, but it seems impossible due popularity. I really don't like how most Japan entertainment industry work especially the anime. I'll reread the manga.

10/10 cuz anime is still good as manga with its own improvements.
Jun 25, 2023 8:25 AM

Mar 2020
Expected a time skip, but what we got this episode was just as good as always. The cockroach "bomb" part was pretty funny honestly.

Overall, a fantastic, wholesome anime that made me smile every episode, with such positive energy, and endearing characters. Would definitely love to see a Season 2.

9/10.
Jun 25, 2023 8:27 AM

Mar 2016
Yeah, I remember being a kid (don't ask how many decades ago) and doing those silly things, those were the good times... And man, if we're not going to get a season at the very least they could have given us a brief time skip of Akane and Taiyou married, maybe with some children living a happy life. Anyway this was a delightful little ride and will miss it, solid 9/10 for me.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jun 25, 2023 8:31 AM
Jun 2023
I really hope this anime will get a second season 10/10
Jun 25, 2023 8:52 AM
Jun 2023
bye bye... weekly dose of diabetes...

It was so fun to accompany this anime it's probably the hardest to say goodbye to... I really hope for a season 2 but this seems like the type of anime to only have 1 season which is depressing.

I'm still not conformed with the fact that this went really under the radar this season, it was a really adorable anime that deserved more attention than what it got.

Tbh episode 13 felt more like an extra than a season finale/overall finale, I'm not really disappointed though cuz it was a really entertaining episode, I'll probably read the manga
Jun 25, 2023 8:55 AM
Jun 2023
el_morris said:
Yeah, I remember being a kid (don't ask how many decades ago) and doing those silly things, those were the good times... And man, if we're not going to get a season at the very least they could have given us a brief time skip of Akane and Taiyou married, maybe with some children living a happy life. Anyway this was a delightful little ride and will miss it, solid 9/10 for me.

yeah, from the title we got last week I actually thought this would happen
Jun 25, 2023 8:56 AM
Mar 2022
I hope there will be a season 2
Jun 25, 2023 9:00 AM

Mar 2016
The episode's title was bait.

Jun 25, 2023 9:09 AM
Mar 2015
Love the picture of them together in 10 years
Jun 25, 2023 9:21 AM

May 2015
Yeah, they were sweet and all, but Takada's exaggerated denseness were rubbing me the wrong way all along. 5/10
IshitatesoJun 25, 2023 11:33 AM
Jun 25, 2023 9:39 AM
Nov 2018
Embient said:
8/10

It's not a finale. The manga is ongoing. If I didn't know that I would of wished they would of did skip to future also for this episode.
Jun 25, 2023 9:53 AM
Sep 2022
the first part kinda ruind this episode
but after that it went back to its usual wholesomeness
Jun 25, 2023 10:00 AM

Dec 2013
I knew I was going to enjoy this show as soon as knew about it and it exceeded my expectations, so sweet, that title was such a bait but at the very least we know Taiyou wants at least 2 ectoplasms if you know what he means. Not so much of a finale but it was nice to see Taiyou managed to change her "curse" into something good by telling everyone getting a message from Akane made you super happy.
Jun 25, 2023 10:18 AM

May 2020
Like I said they kinda mixed it up with the last episode and this one. That could've worked more than a finale than this one did.

Though fine I mean calling each other by their first names count as an achievement too. A simple cute series in the end which wasn't groundbreaking in any sense, but the couple had a charm. Though I'll agree Takada too the shinigami joke too far and too seriously, but okay it was kind of fun that way, so okay with me.

Not sure if we'll get a season two though, it's one of that kind of series after all.
Jun 25, 2023 10:36 AM

Feb 2019
What a simply beautiful show, man. Wow.

I am really gonna miss seeing Takada consistently compliment and defend Nishimura. Sweetest thing in the world. Really just goes to show you just need one real friend in life. If you get that, you can consider yourselves very lucky.

Finally on first name basis! Ending was really nice. I love how you can tell how happy her dad is that she’s made a friend and isn’t alone anymore. After her mother died it’s probably been very hard for him to see her going thru so much alone. And as a dad, he probably struggled connecting since girls need that female guidance. That smile said it all, though.

I was hoping we’d get a time skip based on the episode title, but we got baited sadly. I’ll be reading the manga tho.
Marinate1016Jun 25, 2023 10:40 AM
Jun 25, 2023 10:55 AM

Dec 2022
was much better than i expected after reading the title
anyway takada kun is as clueless as ever he even managed to start a rumour about nishimura without even trying
anyway way too many compliments
Jun 25, 2023 11:13 AM

Jan 2021
Takada & Nishimura can't both take each other off their minds. Takada has been invited to the Scorpion Gang and they plead to him to help them retrieve a device that they planted in the wrong locker!. Takada out here saying there's a bomb in the school, man really knows how to make it worse lol. Anyhow the teacher has the device and its too late, the cockroaches jump out of the device and its hell.

They get a assignment to draw something for the feature and Takada draws him and Akane together 10 years from now, which was wholesome. Takada fell in love with the Akane that she is now. Akane send a text message for the first time in her life to Takada and Takada is overjoyed but someone said that he needs to let know 20+ people. This man literally went through the whole school saying that he got a text message from Akane hahaha. Never thought Sumire would ask for her contact info though, I'm glad that she did. She even said that it brings happiness.

Takada & Nishimura are now in a first name basis and only Nishimura is embarrassed about it but Takada uses it like its the most normal thing lol. Anyhow this was a cute show.
Jun 25, 2023 11:22 AM

Jun 2015
So much moe. Loved it, very cute and sweet ending.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jun 25, 2023 11:34 AM

Feb 2022
What a lovely ending, first name basis now.
Jun 25, 2023 11:44 AM
Mar 2018
A very nice ending to a wonderful feel good comfort show.
Jun 25, 2023 11:46 AM

Dec 2018
I was worried how I would feel about this bc of my bullying trauma, but Takada is so nice, omg...
Jun 25, 2023 12:20 PM

Feb 2007
Best luck for your future, Hino-kun! If Setsuna could become Gundam, you can become tank top as well!
Jun 25, 2023 12:32 PM

Nov 2013
Lovely show.

"10 years in the future" picture was adorable.
Jun 25, 2023 12:33 PM

Dec 2015
I was in love with this anime.
It had a very original art style, a lovely story, and some unexpected powerful dramas, the way that they talk with a very problematic topic like bullying and the effects on kids was awesome, the resolution was a little different from reality but was good to see how everything changed.

This season was perfect for romance lovers with this one and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia.
NogueraBJun 25, 2023 12:39 PM
Jun 25, 2023 1:00 PM

Jul 2016
Oh, so it wasn't a "time-skip" kind of episode in the end, huh? What a misleading way to title your finale...
Still a pretty nice episode tho. Nishimura and Takada started using their first names, Hino wants to become a tank top when he grows up (so inspiring) and the "cockroach bomb" skit was easily the funniest segment I have seen from this show.

Overall, it was a pretty sweet and heartwarming series. Nishimura is a cutie and the bond she ended up forming with Takada was simply adorable.

7/10 - Kinda wish Kasahara would have properly apologized to Nishimura for being so mean to her but well.
Jun 25, 2023 1:49 PM
Mar 2019
really i like a lot this anime.

for me 10/10

any knows in what chapeter of manga  finish the anime?

Jun 25, 2023 2:09 PM

Feb 2014
The whole ordeal with trying to prevent a cockroach bomb from going off went badly for everyone involved, which just made it all the funnier! XD

As I thought, the title of the episode was mainly focusing on a lesson of where the kids envisioned themselves 10 years into the future. Kasahara's drawing of an adult version of herself looked nice, meanwhile Hino's choice of a tank top was to be expected of someone who loves tank tops. Taiyou had to "nerf" Akane's cuteness in his picture involving her so that he could bring out the coolness out of her. To my eyes, the picture was very cute.

However, it was the post-credit scene that made me smile the most. While the neighbourhood most likely being done in CGI was an unexpected and interesting choice, I was happy to see Taiyou calling Akane by her first name at long last. She had the bravery to call him by his first name in response, although it understandably make her feel a little embarrassed for doing so.

Overall, I enjoyed this show, which I feel was a bit overlooked in this spring season. The visuals may be simplistic, but that itself adds to the charm that this series had to offer. The character development was pretty good, not only from Akane and Taiyou, but also with Kasahara with how she went from bullying Akane to being somewhat decent friends with her.

8/10 will be my final score and I would welcome a second season if one is made in the future. =)
Jun 25, 2023 2:10 PM

Sep 2018
Pretty good wholesome show with some pretty heartwarming scenes, taking me a little by surprise. That scene with her Father and the whole sport event for example.

It's structure is very repetitive, with little variety of comedy or scenario, the biggest thing holding it back. If you were indifferent to this show in the beginning, I would suspect that it may grow stale. 7/10 overall.
Jun 25, 2023 2:14 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
With the episode title being what it was, I was thinking we may get a time skip here, while that would have been cool to see I am actually glad it just ended up being a school assignment lol, all their drawings were nice, Hino of course drew a tank top which was the last tank top gag of the season and Takada’s drawing was just too precious. And the bomb part was fun but it really brought flashbacks of having to leave school because of bomb threats that would happen rarely, I was like please don’t joke about bombs kids lol.

And Takada’s sister came in clutch here by getting Takada to tell everyone how happy he is to get a text by Nishimura lol, really loved that. And ending on Takada calling Nishimura by her first name was really sweet, feels weird after hearing him say “Nishimura-san!” so much but it was still really nice.

Damn I’m gonna miss this show so much, without a doubt one of my favorites this season. It was one of those I nearly didn’t pick but I’m so glad I did, it was so sweet and so wholesome, those kids made me feel feelings lol. I’m gonna miss these characters a ton, gonna definitely need a season 2. And I gotta point out that Kitri ED is one of the bests this season, visuals and song both.
Jun 25, 2023 3:12 PM
Oct 2018
Season 2 Season 2 Season 2 Season 2 Season 2 Season 2 Season 2 Season 2 Season 2. Announce Season 2, you cowards. 10/10.

I think I liked this show a bit.

There's always the manga, I guess.
Jun 25, 2023 3:20 PM

Sep 2016
aww that was such a cute last episode (❁´◡`❁) it was funny all the way, and takada-kun and nishimura-san were as lovable as always. i'm gonna miss watching this weekly~
Jun 25, 2023 4:03 PM
Aug 2012
The last 2 episodes were really really cute. He may be clueless but he asked for a kiss which is much farther then high school kids get and he openly tells her how he feels about her. The only part that got old was the other kids picking on Akane and Taiyou turning what they said around on them.

I did not expect this much romance with grade schoolers.  They packed all the good romance into one season. Usually can't get a single good romance in a season.  Just dead end romance where they can't even hold hands and confessions of love has no chance of happening.
Jun 25, 2023 5:21 PM
Feb 2015
That was a cute end and it was a really good little thing they did to end up making the two call each other by their first names heheheh
Was nice as well for the dad to see one more time just how Akane is doing at school and is smiling for real.
Gonna miss this one a lot, honestly had my fist banging on the table sometimes with how straightforward Taiyou was to the point of making even me feel embarrassed too ahahhahahahah
Jun 25, 2023 7:51 PM
Feb 2023
Marinate1016 said:
What a simply beautiful show, man. Wow.

I am really gonna miss seeing Takada consistently compliment and defend Nishimura. Sweetest thing in the world. Really just goes to show you just need one real friend in life. If you get that, you can consider yourselves very lucky.

Finally on first name basis! Ending was really nice. I love how you can tell how happy her dad is that she’s made a friend and isn’t alone anymore. After her mother died it’s probably been very hard for him to see her going thru so much alone. And as a dad, he probably struggled connecting since girls need that female guidance. That smile said it all, though.

I was hoping we’d get a time skip based on the episode title, but we got baited sadly. I’ll be reading the manga tho.

yes, the way to convey the ending is very nice..

I don't know what happened in the manga. but if possible, s2 can focus more on the future (timeskip)

Biography

RomCom Lovers!
Jun 25, 2023 8:55 PM

Oct 2012
Cute show!  I wish there was a proper 10-year time skip instead of that silly roach bomb story.  
Jun 25, 2023 9:06 PM
Jan 2022
Moppit said:
Embient said:
8/10

It's not a finale. The manga is ongoing. If I didn't know that I would of wished they would of did skip to future also for this episode.

What chapter does the anime ends in the manga?
Jun 25, 2023 10:13 PM

Mar 2023
pretty good final episode. not exactly the best since it was basically the exact same kinda episode as all the others but i did enjoy the roach bomb part so im still giving it a 10/10 once again
My Candys!

Jun 25, 2023 11:00 PM

Jan 2021
The ending didn't feel like an ending... I thought we'd get one last episode where the story is one full story and not divided into parts/segments... well the cockroach bomb was funny hahah (I thought at first Kitagawa put a fake/toy cockroach but when it flew it turned out to be a real cockroach! xD)

I think it's a bit unlikely to get a second season but I hope we can get a special episode in the future...

Jun 26, 2023 2:52 AM

Mar 2008
Roaches in an automatic pet feeding is too clever actually

Hino seeing himself as a tank top in ten years is a bit concerning.  Lol

Ahhh Taiyou was being so forward he even made me blush telling Akane he wanted to be with her forever and later calling her an angel again >/////<

Damn, it's over now. I could totally go for more. One of the cutest shows Ive seen
Jun 26, 2023 3:54 AM

Aug 2016
Thanks for making me smile for 13 weeks.

It's not perfect, repetitive, but sometimes just watch beautiful and nice things is really good.
Jun 26, 2023 7:03 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lmao the cockroaches bomb xD Pretty fun ending to the show with the cute 2nd part, definitely was a cute show overall, I think it may be repetitive but for a one cour series it worked well
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 30, 2023

54 by DebiPS »»
Apr 6, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

OG_Otaku - Apr 16, 2023

60 by DebiPS »»
Apr 3, 5:15 PM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 18, 2023

46 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 15, 7:28 AM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Embient - Jun 11, 2023

50 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 15, 6:48 AM

Poll: » Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 4, 2023

46 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 15, 5:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.