Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 25, 2023 6:59 AM

Nov 2011
Amaryllis is kind of an airhead...

More importantly, we got more focus and investigation on that island. Kohaku's fight this episode was a bit weird but I felt her emotions. Speaking of emotions, they managed to capture Ginro's really well imo. 
May 25, 2023 6:59 AM

May 2020
Now that Amaryllis has decided to team up with Senku and co., she wasted no time in sharing her backstory on how she knows about the secret of the petrification beam. Being a kid at that time, in an attempt to escape the island with her friends they were confronted by two completely new beings, Mozu and Kirisame, who’ll play an important role in this arc, back then. And that’s when she witnessed.. the petrification weapon. Though her friends turned to stone, leaving her barely escaping the tragedy, she’s the only one who knows about this secret.

Though the main question is, how to steal the petrification weapon and turn everyone back to normal? And that’s when the group decided they’ll send Kohaku to the next harem selection event, but hey I mean the kind of brute she is, prepping her up is some task, which without proper equipment couldn’t be carried out. That’s when they went to take a sneak of their lab back on the ship, we saw the big bad guy, whose entire persona screams evil. But that was one thing, as Kohaku getting caught  all of a sudden almost ruined their plans. 

Boyfriend Senku did save the day, and the kiss as well but they still can’t proceed further without their lab. Though there are people on ship who’ll help them outsmart these bad guys. It’s all up to you Suika… and a bit to Ginrou as well. Though we know how much these people trust him, I mean that reaction summarizes everything about him lol. 
May 25, 2023 8:05 AM

Feb 2019
Lol that Kohaku and senku kiss made my day. Nice quick thinking to get out of that situation 😂. So glad this petrifaction island arc is finally here. Been waiting for this for years and the first few episodes have gone really well. Can’t wait to see the next few eps. Just looking at the episode count left tho, surely this’ll have to be two cour?
May 25, 2023 8:12 AM
Sep 2015
"If it has rules then it is Science" is such a big statement from Senku, but then modern science is advanced enough to include those without rules too.
May 25, 2023 8:33 AM

Jan 2018
Kohaku IS cute though. And I'm definitely not the only one who feels this way. Gotta love Boichi's female character designs.

Holy shit. Kohaku kissing Senku, even on the cheeks, is a "holy shit" moment. I've been shipping them since Season 1. But it slowly fell through cause Senku didn't show any interest in anything except science and Dr.STONE wasn't a series about shipping and romance anyway. So seeing THIS really made the episode for me. Even if it was just an act lol.

And again, Kohaku is really cute. And I find her warrior-woman nature really cool.

I wonder how the hell Ginro and Suika will take the lab from the ship that's on the ocean to the island.
May 25, 2023 8:43 AM
Aug 2020
it was really good, and now we know more about what happened on the boat.
`
This season 3 is really great, it starded slowly but now, I'm enjoying every seconds.

can't wait for next week.
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
May 25, 2023 8:45 AM

Oct 2017
Tsukasa was Tarzan and now Jafar joined the list of disney characters as villains
May 25, 2023 8:54 AM

Feb 2021
When GGR and SSR are on the ship, what can they do in separate locations? Really interesting and hilarious XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 25, 2023 8:56 AM
Aug 2020
Lol I thought Kohaku kissed Senku on his lips. I know Senku doesn’t seem to care about romantic love but I really ship him and Kohaku
May 25, 2023 9:04 AM

Nov 2016
Common Suika W the master of camouflage lol. My man Ginro getting to shine is also great.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 25, 2023 9:05 AM
May 2021
Suika common in clutch as per !! W Suika.
May 25, 2023 9:06 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So they really have a way to petrify people but it's still unclear right now with how it was used with a rope hm... anyway good that we have the main group trying to save everyone (liked that Kohaku comedy kiss on Seku of course) and Ginro will not be that useful I believe but Suika is gonna carry for sure
May 25, 2023 9:11 AM
Apr 2021
0451 said:
Kohaku IS cute though. And I'm definitely not the only one who feels this way. Gotta love Boichi's female character designs.

Holy shit. Kohaku kissing Senku, even on the cheeks, is a "holy shit" moment. I've been shipping them since Season 1. But it slowly fell through cause Senku didn't show any interest in anything except science and Dr.STONE wasn't a series about shipping and romance anyway. So seeing THIS really made the episode for me. Even if it was just an act lol.

And again, Kohaku is really cute. And I find her warrior-woman nature really cool.

I wonder how the hell Ginro and Suika will take the lab from the ship that's on the ocean to the island.
Agreed, Kohaku is really damn cute. Was the outfit really necessary? Not really, but a bit of extra cleavage is bound to make some uncivilised islanders turn their heads. Also, holy cow Suica. She's really grown on me as a character. Ginro will always be a joy to poke fun at, but I guess he's got no choice but to be extra vigilant now. 
May 25, 2023 9:29 AM
May 2020
That was freakin' hilarious!!
May 25, 2023 9:39 AM

Dec 2020
That was an really funny episode with kohaku want to participate to the beauty contest and senku gets a chuu on his bake.
Suika is a SSR card nice and ginro i feel bad for him lol.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

May 25, 2023 10:01 AM

Oct 2017
Everyone's reaction when they found out it was Ginro lmao. Well Suika's there too so she'll figure out something. Kohaku and Senku though.
May 25, 2023 10:01 AM
Oct 2016
Suika and Ginro to the rescue! They're the only hope our group has of obtaining the mobile lab from inside the ship. Very lucky that we have two inside agents already aboard the ship, otherwise everything could be taken. All those months they spent stocking up would just be snatched away by these Islanders. We got some more backstory of Amaryllis, how a group of her friends tried to flee the island some years ago. Giving us a detailed description of how this petrification device works. The rules it has can help Senku science his way to beating it. Knowing the limitations the device has will greatly increase their odds of beating the people using it. Ibara, Kirisame and Mozu are all formidable characters to look out for. Getting introduced to them after seeing the opening show them for weeks was awesome! Ibara being all creepy on the ship looking into that barrel where Ginro was hiding. Kirisame immediately attacking Kohaku as soon as she spotted her getting closer to the shore. Kohaku yelling out for the lab was a smart move signaling to both Suika and Ginro. Gen able to play that off like she's jealous over Senku was funny. They managed to slip out of being caught this time but getting that mobile lab off the ship still won't be easy
May 25, 2023 10:16 AM

Oct 2009
Poor Ginro, trashest of trash pulls... Sooo, Dr.STONE TCG when? lol
How's any of this gonna be resolved in three episodes though, just... yeesh. Not that I'm complaining if it means we'll be getting more. This series is solid gold.
May 25, 2023 10:25 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Ha, at last, Kohaku's beautification process for her to be elected is at hand. Her interaction with Senk-I mean "Lab-kun" were particularly hilarious. Meanwhile, we've got new hints as to how the petrification ray works and while Ibara and his subordinates have raided the boat, an SSR ally is still there... No, not Ginro but Suika of course.

Exciting episode
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 25, 2023 10:41 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I can’t believe they don’t see that Kohaku is already the prettiest babe on the island, she needs no makeup or dress, but I guess I can’t expect the enemy to be a man of culture so I guess it has to be this way lol, and I am excited to see how she looks after the glowup. And damn man, these episodes got so short all the sudden lol, I’m so sucked in now that this arc has started. Now we know a bit more about the weapon turning people to stone, and that not just Suika survived the attack, but Ginro as well, and now the name of the game is to get to the lab, this is about to become Metal Gear Solid lol, it already kinda has with that barrel bit.

And lastly I want to mention I really like Kirisame, she looks super cool and beautiful at the same time, and she contrasts well with Kohaku for being a strong female character but has a stone cold personality versus the outgoing Kohaku. Hopefully the two of them can have a rematch later since Kohaku was nerfed in that fight.
May 25, 2023 10:48 AM
Jun 2022
Love the little moments Ginro has been getting this season lol, he's the GOAT!
May 25, 2023 11:02 AM
Nov 2021
phantomfandom said:
"If it has rules then it is Science" is such a big statement from Senku, but then modern science is advanced enough to include those without rules too.

very interesting but they still try to create rules for them too😂
May 25, 2023 11:15 AM
Feb 2020
i said last episode was the best episode but this episode is even better
dr stone is the most brilliantly written anime out there
this episode is very emotional for me because ive been watching the dr stone anime since 2019 after i saw a matpat video on it
that video actually spoiled one scene in this episode so it was amazing seeing that scene in the anime and fully understanding it
the petrification coming from some kind of rope is INSANE i cant believe it
i cried when they knocked over chromes statue for nothing more than to get his clothes
it was amazing that ukyo saved ginro and ryusui saved suika
those two are going to save all of humanity
this is the best thing i have ever watched in my life
May 25, 2023 11:32 AM
Mar 2023
Senku really do be on that sigma male grind set
May 25, 2023 12:16 PM

Feb 2012

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
May 25, 2023 12:21 PM

Jan 2009
senku x kohaku is progressing on nicely

kirisame is sexy hot too

yep if there are rules then its science
May 25, 2023 1:03 PM
May 2021
This season is literally 10/10 bro 🔥🔥. What an episode 🔥🔥
May 25, 2023 1:06 PM
May 2017
The kiss scene no one expected 😂 lol well done Kohaku, that other chick she was fighting seems easy to bullshit. Sadly the others, mainly that minister, seems more cunning than she is.

Whatever the case, it's all up to Suika and Ginro now

4/5
May 25, 2023 1:14 PM
Apr 2015
The funniest one of this season. This disappointment after finding out that the one of the survivors was Ginro was precious. Now I got pretty excited to see the next episodes.
May 25, 2023 1:19 PM
Apr 2018
Kohaku needs "Lab-kun!" 

KOHAKU x SENKUU     (I mean Kohaku X Lab-kun)

Curious to see the science of petrification in the future episode.
May 25, 2023 1:36 PM

Feb 2014
I'm certain that I'm not the only one here that finds Kohaku to be cute! As she's my favourite female character in this series, she has the charm as well as the skills to fight. Even though the dress given to her by Amaryllis did limit her combat capability (Although I was very amused when she stripped off her normal outfit in front of everyone before putting on the new dress), she did hold her own against Kirisame very well.

That fight scene then led to Kohaku and Senku putting on an act by having Kohaku kiss Senku on the cheek. This was one hilarious moment, which became even funnier after seeing at the pair's disgusted faces at each other! XD

The humour continued when the other survivor that they had their hopes up for turned out to be none other than Ginro. Although he was in a tough situation himself while trying to avoid the attention of one of the island's general and soldiers, Suika was also hiding on the ship, now knowing what she needs to do.

I also liked how the character were depicted as gacha summons, as well. Ginro had his own GGR class, while the likes of Ryusui, Francois, Ukyo and even the cutie herself, Suika, were given the SSR rankings. All in all, this episode was good fun, which also explained how everyone on the ship got petrified by Kirisame's item.
May 25, 2023 1:46 PM
Feb 2021
love this this shit is self aware
May 25, 2023 2:17 PM

Dec 2013
These last two episodes have been fantastic, full of badass females too, sure Gen and Senkuu aren't as interested in pretty / sexy girls but Kohaku is already a 10/10, and Suika with the double save, she is the best.

Ukyou and Ryuusui had amazing instincts with that unknown threat.
May 25, 2023 2:50 PM
May 2023
KOHAKU WHY DID YOU KISS MY SENKU?!😭
I am jealous...😝😂
DzikaaaOct 8, 2023 2:58 PM
May 25, 2023 2:56 PM

May 2018
oof that was the most awkward 'kiss' ever lol
May 25, 2023 3:11 PM

Dec 2018
this arc is going to need another season looks like
kawaii suika is on the case (thank god)
May 25, 2023 4:28 PM
Jul 2017
why is there a pedophile...how can he see a little girl who has her back turned? how can he tell she will be gorgeous in 5 years? this is ridic

suika x ginro redemption arc incoming
May 25, 2023 5:29 PM
Oct 2019
Finally we learn more about the pertification.

Omg i love Kirisame design already.
May 25, 2023 5:46 PM

Dec 2014
i know this is spontaneous action done by Ryusui, but didn't kicking some kid butt that hard like what he does to Suika can left her with some fractured spine / other bone right?

anyway i'm still glad she's doing fine and helpful after get kicked that hard and survived a disasterous strike 
May 25, 2023 7:33 PM
Dec 2019
Ginro and Suika managed to not get petrified which is good. If it was just Ginro they would be screwed lol
May 25, 2023 7:38 PM
Apr 2023
Senku and the gang are once again put in another frustrating situation. But at least we know that a stone-age civilization is no match to Senku's Science Kingdom. It won't take long before they can find something to turn things around as long as they can get their hands on the mobile lab.
May 25, 2023 8:01 PM

Aug 2019
“I don’t mind” Senku is bold lmao

Kohaku looks stunningly gorgeous with the dress ngl

I’m so glad to see the smooch animated lmao
May 25, 2023 8:56 PM

Jul 2017
Amaryllis knowing the secret to the petrification beam...starts 5 years ago in her 13-year-old self with some friends trying to leave the island to explore the great depths of the ocean and gets caught by the strongest people around: Moz and Kirisame, which their secret weapon entails the same petrification light that Senku faced. As to how Amaryllis survived, let's say that she got lucky to witness the atrocity when her Master has that exact weapon, for her to request help to Senku...romantically, of all things, which of course, didn't work out. But their interests collide, and that at the very least gives Senku an idea of how it works, because it's a battle of science. To infiltrate the Master's quarters to steal that weapon, it's with Kirisame, so Kohaku becomes the only one who can deal with this...to turn the gorilla into the perfect beauty to win the contest. Everything about Kohaku's beauty is resolved, but the makeup needs the lab critically, and that'll decide the fate between life and death.

Back to the Science Vessel, and since the ship has been captured, Senku and Co. has to tread their paths carefully from facing the Master, or other bosses like Ibara. But seeing the others treated badly by them, Kohaku takes a chance, but is stopped by Kirisame, and her cries for a secret message to acquire the lab...gets Senku riled up in Gen's plans, to get kissed by her of all things lols. This serves as a good distraction, however, because Ryusui and the others onboard have analyzed it thoroughly to give the others a fighting chance, just as Amaryllis had seen. As expected, everyone has been petrified except for Ginro and Suika, though his hiding ability was not what Senku and Co. had expected to find alive from the petrification massacre, the not-so-SSR type lols, GG well played haha. Ibara was SO CLOSE to detecting Ginro, though they found the equivalent to Noah's Ark instead, thanks to the lucky pull of the REAL SSR-grade onboard: Suika, being disguised as a watermelon, brought from the boat that Senku had used to get to the island.

It's time for Suika and Ginro to shine! Get the science lab!
May 25, 2023 9:30 PM
Jan 2022
I'm not going to start it because I am waiting for dub . it is hard to see amine and the sub title at one time . 😮‍💨😮‍💨
May 26, 2023 2:48 AM

May 2015
Hype to see Suika in action.
May 26, 2023 6:22 AM
May 2020
senku and the team in the deep end
May 26, 2023 6:42 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Card SSR, Suika! kekeke
May 26, 2023 8:05 AM

Mar 2023
idk what to say other than the part where they pretended Senku was named "Lab" and when they realized the one who survived was Genyu was hilarious! and the mystery keeps getting better and i cant wait to see what happens! anyways this is a 10/10 once again
My Candys!

May 26, 2023 8:29 AM
Nov 2019
Ryusui was really prepared to die right there. Big props to him.
May 26, 2023 12:01 PM
Senpai

May 2021
kohaku is very pretty, i think she will win.
I hope they will reunite soon, i miss the captain haha.
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2023

184 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2023

93 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 22, 10:03 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2023

107 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 19, 8:41 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2023

118 by bushman66 »»
Apr 12, 1:01 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

EndenDragon - May 12, 2023

76 by bushman66 »»
Apr 12, 12:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.