Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 8, 2023 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Now this is what I call using science at fullest. The "cute" scenes were very self aware compared to other episodes. I think Kohaku looked great though, and plus, she's using the art of science for this mission.

A neat episode imo that pushes the story and art of science further. This was also made possible thanks to all the team's effort.
Jun 8, 2023 6:59 AM

May 2020
Now since Kohaku and others. have already infiltrated the enemy’s base, there need to be some way they remain in contact with Senku and co. outside, even if it’s one-way right? And that’s when something advanced like a wireless earpiece came into the picture. Ignoring the organic contents and Kohaku’s tryhard cute pose to verify the safe delivery, it was Senku’s proposal of using a drone.. a fucking DRONE to take back the petrification device which took the cake for shocking the living hell out of everyone.

The reactions as usual cracked up good enough, but it didn’t take long for us to jump at the crux of the matter, that is Kohaku finding the main thing these people arrived on this island for.. yes the location of the Soyuz spaceship, and the source of platinum as well. But hey her using that overly-complicated letter to convey that message was hilarious, though somehow these people even figured that out. 

Just one more episode now. Not really sure where they’ll conclude this season as this is still pretty much the mid of arc.  
Jun 8, 2023 7:55 AM

Jul 2017
The infiltration mission to seize the petrifaction beam, starts from a mere copper coil, used as earpieces.

For a machine that doesn't use any copper induction, it's very useful, but Gen sure is snively by testing his reaction with Kohaku by making a cute pose, nice. But to snatch Kirisame's beam, it takes a heft amount of collab between Kohaku's spy team and Senku's science team...and the key to the mission's success, it's a drone. And the creation of motors out of a metal bracket with some copper wires, it's tough work, but it's worth it.

To navigate the hidden tribe, having Amaryllis there is a blessing since Kohaku and Ginro in disguise can still do their spy stuff. But the question is how to relay the message back to Senku's group, and they didn't need to, because their Mini 4WD science rat is like an SOS distress signal that they can launch as and when they need it. The advantage of modern writing is something that he should have done back inn the Kingdom of Science, and out of blood and some cloth, Kohaku's vague message can't really be deciphered the normal way, but by putting one into their own shoes to make sense of the message bit by bit. It's a good thing that the Mentalist Gen is there, and it's just a matter of playing the guessing game while Kohaku, Amaryllis and Ginro wait for the next action plan...which is the ultimate treasure: platinum.

Finally, a way to save everyone from the petrification, but are we going to see it in the 1st cour's finale next week, or wait till Fall for that?
Jun 8, 2023 7:59 AM

Feb 2021
Didn't expect Kohaku to write like that. Gen ftw!
That's thermochromic ink at the end there I think!
Another really exciting episode, this is actually one of the best anime this season imo.
Only one episode left, how will they wrap this up? Next season announcement plsss
Jun 8, 2023 8:11 AM

Jan 2009
Kohaku is extra sexy in this episode plus she found the platinum
Jun 8, 2023 8:39 AM
Feb 2020
i cant wait for the next episode
this episode was great but less insane than the last two
im loving every second of this show and cant believe next week is the last episode of the season
i wonder if the science team will be able to steal the petrification weapon
i hope senku is able to get the platinum soon
everything is so insane
i dont really understand how there is a village on both islands
the hundred tales seem to be designed for ishigami village because thats where the record was from the speaker story #14
it doesnt really make sense to me
also i think it was a mistake to bring yuzuriha with them on the ship
i dont see what purpose she has
she would be better back at ishigami village
shes the best at putting together broken statues, if she becomes a broken statue what will happen?
and its probably unlikely that the broken statues in the water can be saved
i have no idea how the petrification weapon got into the hands of a village of descendants of the astronauts
what if shamil was secretly evil the entire time and was the one who petrified everyone
and he passed down the weapon through the generations
what if byakuya is still alive but petrified
this is insane i cant wait to see what happens next
Jun 8, 2023 8:41 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
If only they knew how to write, but of course Senku managed to understand the letter (I could never lmao) and they found the platinum
Jun 8, 2023 8:41 AM

Feb 2019
Damn just one episode left to go. So I’m guessing they’ll do the rest of the arc like they did stone wars as a separate one cour season, then there’s still enough content for like 3 more dr stone seasons so we will have this for a while

No idea how senku was able to get platinum out of that chicken scratch Kohaku letter, but all that matters is that he understood lol.
Jun 8, 2023 8:44 AM

Feb 2019
ToleratedToast6 said:
im loving every second of this show and cant believe next week is the last episode of the season
everything is so insane
the hundred tales seem to be designed for ishigami village because thats where the record was from the speaker story #14
shes the best at putting together broken statues, if she becomes a broken statue what will happen?
i have no idea how the petrification weapon got into the hands of a village of descendants of the astronauts
what if shamil was secretly evil the entire time and was the one who petrified everyone
and he passed down the weapon through the generations

They explained the villages at the beginning of the season. This is the original colony the soyuz crew established before some people moved to ishigami village
Jun 8, 2023 8:58 AM

Jan 2018
Kohaku looks as cute as ever in this episode.

I forgot that the villagers didn't know how to read and write. So it was pretty damn impressive what Kohaku was able to pull off. Looks like she's not all strength.

Only 1 episode left and I doubt it'll be able to wrap up everything that has been set up since the start of the season. So I assume it'll end on a cliffhanger and there will be an announcement of a new season. I just want to know how long it'll take for the next season to arrive.
Jun 8, 2023 9:02 AM
May 2021
Only one more ep of this season ahh!
Jun 8, 2023 9:02 AM
May 2021
Kohaku was so sexy this ep 😝
Jun 8, 2023 9:16 AM

May 2020
they found the platinum this ep 
lessgoooo

the next ep is the last one for this season
i hope they don't leave off on a cliff hanger

Jun 8, 2023 9:26 AM
May 2014
Homura24 said:
they found the platinum this ep 
lessgoooo

the next ep is the last one for this season
i hope they don't leave off on a cliff hanger
seeing how there is only 1 episode left there will be a cliffhanger
i wonder if they will do a movie/3 ep special/2nd season part 2 for sequel (or rush it)

ToleratedToast6 said:
everything is so insane

cristinacke28Jun 8, 2023 9:37 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2023 9:27 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Another war means more new science, and this time we’re making tiny rat cars and a drone lol, and you can’t forget the earpiece which is definitely one of the most useful tools they can have. And not only is the science team making leaps, but the spy team as well since Kohaku was able to locate the platinum thanks to Amaryllis’ expert seduction skills lol, and although I didn’t fully get how they deciphered the code since it was using Japanese I did really enjoy Gen helping Senku figure out what Kohaku’s message meant.

And once again I noticed quite a lot of tasteful Kohaku angles, they’re taking full advantage of her while she’s dressed up like this lol, her “cute” pose was great too, courtesy of Gen lol. And damn man, I can’t believe we just got one episode left of this cour, I really think this is gonna end on a cliffhanger and it’s gonna hurt if it does.
Jun 8, 2023 9:42 AM
May 2021
spy mission going well 😂😂🔥. Can't believe it's ending in next episode. I hope S3 cour 2 will come in October 2023
Jun 8, 2023 9:44 AM
Aug 2020
it was a good episode, the science never stop to improve...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jun 8, 2023 9:51 AM

May 2015
The message was really farfetched.
Jun 8, 2023 9:54 AM

May 2018
That earring does looks pretty nice, probably heavy though
Jun 8, 2023 10:03 AM
Dec 2019
The infiltration is going good and they found what they're looking for. Now they just need to put the plan into motion.
Jun 8, 2023 10:04 AM

Oct 2017
So far everything going good but with just one episode left this season is ending on a cliffhanger. New season announcement or possibly a movie to wrap up the arc?
Jun 8, 2023 10:22 AM

Dec 2018
how the heck are we going to wrap this up with one more episode?
Jun 8, 2023 10:49 AM
Oct 2016
Splitting up even further as Amaryllis, Ginro and Kohaku infiltrate the inner palace. While the others composed of Senku, Gen, Suika and Soyuz work from the outside to assist them in capturing the petrification device and the platinum. So far things are going very well, since the spy team has made good gains already finding the platinum. Even though Kohaku and Ginro don't have much formal knowledge they have picked up on things that the Islanders haven't. Senku maid that nice ear piece foe Kohaku to use as a one way communication device. The science team can relay information from the outside to the spy team while they're infiltrating. The three of them have done a great job so far keeping incognito. Ginro is having some jitters but Kohaku and Amaryllis are naturals. Both of them can switch their personalities around but especially Amaryllis is an expert at it and has precision at manipulation. Adding that remote controlled four wheel drive motor rat that they made and the lines of communication are flowing well. Even with that makeshift drawing Kohaku did at the end of the episode they still figured it out. Senku has a bold plan to take the petrification device while its mid air right after its thrown. Hopefully they can revive a few of their people soon, excited to see what cliffhanger they leave us off on in next weeks first cour finale!
Jun 8, 2023 10:55 AM

Oct 2009
How do we only have one episode left this season????
Jun 8, 2023 10:55 AM

Oct 2017
Second best episode of the season because the best will be next
Jun 8, 2023 10:56 AM
Mar 2023
What a laugh Kohaku's expression and how he instantly associated Cute = Suika. They already made headphones, RCV, they want to make a drone, what remains to be done?, well, it's time to see how sgte cap gets platinum
Jun 8, 2023 11:11 AM
Feb 2021
the power women have is ridiculous...
n stop w the random ass shots😭😭😭
Jun 8, 2023 11:22 AM
Apr 2021
TheColonel76 said:
Another war means more new science, and this time we’re making tiny rat cars and a drone lol, and you can’t forget the earpiece which is definitely one of the most useful tools they can have. And not only is the science team making leaps, but the spy team as well since Kohaku was able to locate the platinum thanks to Amaryllis’ expert seduction skills lol, and although I didn’t fully get how they deciphered the code since it was using Japanese I did really enjoy Gen helping Senku figure out what Kohaku’s message meant.

And once again I noticed quite a lot of tasteful Kohaku angles, they’re taking full advantage of her while she’s dressed up like this lol, her “cute” pose was great too, courtesy of Gen lol. And damn man, I can’t believe we just got one episode left of this cour, I really think this is gonna end on a cliffhanger and it’s gonna hurt if it does.
I'd argue that Kohaku gets plenty of shots emphasising her "muscles" as it is, it's probably more of "Look we made this cute girl, 1000x cuter." Suika = cute, yep can't deny that. Suica is easily one of my favourite characters by now. She's adorable but simultaneously not a pain in the ass (which loli characters often are). 
Jun 8, 2023 11:23 AM

Jun 2019
The animation was  fantastic this episode what the hell, grood character acting to ice the cake too! they're doing great with the adaptation this season, they earned the split cour
Jun 8, 2023 11:43 AM
May 2021
why wasnt gen a woman :(
Jun 8, 2023 11:55 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Ladees-Washroom said:
TheColonel76 said:

I'd argue that Kohaku gets plenty of shots emphasising her "muscles" as it is, it's probably more of "Look we made this cute girl, 1000x cuter." Suika = cute, yep can't deny that. Suica is easily one of my favourite characters by now. She's adorable but simultaneously not a pain in the ass (which loli characters often are). 

You’re probably right about that, I guess it’s more noticeable since her current look emphasizes it, but then again her regular look isn’t far off lol.
Jun 8, 2023 11:57 AM

Dec 2013
Kohaku and Amaryllis make such a perfect team, plenty of Kohaku fan service too, she looked stunning with the spy dress, Ginro still has yet to prove his worth.
Jun 8, 2023 12:43 PM
Mar 2023
bbbvjgvgjfvhjrfbjiwg
Jun 8, 2023 1:30 PM

Feb 2014
Kohaku was pretty awesome in this episode as she, Amaryllis and Ginro continue their infiltration of the inner palace. I loved how she associated cute with Suika and tried to act the part, which she got awkward looks towards her as a result, resulting her in wanting to punish Gen for making her do that in the first place. XD

Aside from that funny moment, the teamwork between the three of them meant that Kohaku could do her reconnaissance and as a result, she was able to locate what she thinks is where the platinum was stored. To relay this new info back to Senku and the others, she ripped a piece off from her dress (which showed even more of her leg and a bit of her underwear for some nice fanservice) and bit into her thumb to draw up blood, so that she could draw pictures and symbols before sending the message via the mini 4WD rat.

Senku was puzzled about the message, but Gen was able to see what the message meant and, with hints, Senku was able to figure it out as well. The platinum that they're looking for should be within the large trunk of the tree that acts as the base of the inner palace. This is a big breakthrough, although trying to get to it will be another tough obstacle for the team to overcome.

Not only that, but with one episode left, assuming that this is an 11 episode run, it's very hard to see this arc end with where it currently is right now. I see it ending on a cliffhanger of some sorts and a continuation of a second split cour or something similar can wrap up this part of the story. As an anime-only, I don't really know how long this arc is, so I'm taking a bit of a wild guess here. ^^;
Jun 8, 2023 2:57 PM

Jun 2015
Meta_Yoshi said:
Kohaku was pretty awesome in this episode as she, Amaryllis and Ginro continue their infiltration of the inner palace. I loved how she associated cute with Suika and tried to act the part, which she got awkward looks towards her as a result, resulting her in wanting to punish Gen for making her do that in the first place. XD

Aside from that funny moment, the teamwork between the three of them meant that Kohaku could do her reconnaissance and as a result, she was able to locate what she thinks is where the platinum was stored. To relay this new info back to Senku and the others, she ripped a piece off from her dress (which showed even more of her leg and a bit of her underwear for some nice fanservice) and bit into her thumb to draw up blood, so that she could draw pictures and symbols before sending the message via the mini 4WD rat.

Senku was puzzled about the message, but Gen was able to see what the message meant and, with hints, Senku was able to figure it out as well. The platinum that they're looking for should be within the large trunk of the tree that acts as the base of the inner palace. This is a big breakthrough, although trying to get to it will be another tough obstacle for the team to overcome.

Not only that, but with one episode left, assuming that this is an 11 episode run, it's very hard to see this arc end with where it currently is right now. I see it ending on a cliffhanger of some sorts and a continuation of a second split cour or something similar can wrap up this part of the story. As an anime-only, I don't really know how long this arc is, so I'm taking a bit of a wild guess here. ^^;

Manga reader here, it 10 billion percent will be a cliffhanger. A bit around halfway through the arc
Jun 8, 2023 3:05 PM

Mar 2023
10/10 once again! the ear piece and the little remote rat car is so cool! and the mystery is getting more interesting with that weird glow in that structure at the top of the tree!
My Candys!

Jun 8, 2023 3:21 PM
Jun 2023
Interesante la verdad
Jun 8, 2023 4:18 PM

Mar 2010
Them gals and their two face really is legit how women really are, nothin but facades kek

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 8, 2023 5:50 PM
Oct 2022
Weird to think we only have one more episode 😭
Jun 8, 2023 6:31 PM
Jul 2017
decent ep, clever how they sent messages
Jun 8, 2023 7:03 PM
Oct 2019
SpyXDr.Stone start!!

With one episode left this season, i can see they will hanging us with nasty cliffhanger.
Jun 8, 2023 7:11 PM
Nov 2019
One positive of the smaller cast in this episode is that pretty much everyone got to contribute in some way. Even something as minor as Ginro remembering that his brother learned to write helped Kohaku come up with her plan.
Jun 8, 2023 7:12 PM

Mar 2020
0451 said:
Kohaku looks as cute as ever in this episode.

I forgot that the villagers didn't know how to read and write. So it was pretty damn impressive what Kohaku was able to pull off. Looks like she's not all strength.

Only 1 episode left and I doubt it'll be able to wrap up everything that has been set up since the start of the season. So I assume it'll end on a cliffhanger and there will be an announcement of a new season. I just want to know how long it'll take for the next season to arrive.

Right !! She’s so cute 🥰 !! Love that she’s not a moron 😅 I heard on the Fall we getting another Cour with 11-12 epis in another thread about exactly that topic which if you are enjoying S3 is pretty nice news 😁
Jun 8, 2023 7:50 PM
May 2017
decent episode
3/5
Jun 8, 2023 7:56 PM
Apr 2023
This was another info-filled episode.
With the initial infiltration done, it was nice they were able to make a rudimentary radio transceiver. I remember discussing such devices when I was in my engineering classes in university. The transceiver is more just a receiver and as long as the transmitter has good power output, even a small diode can catch the signal. The crystal can convert it into sound signals you can hear (as long as you listen to it properly).

Also another thing they have to make next is the motors for the drone they plan to make.
We also get a sneak-peak on some anthropology on how civilizations without written language used pictographs to communicate in a written form. Basically, what Gen did to deduce what Kohaku drew is like how they tried to make sense of some egyptian hieroglyphics (aside from the use of the Rosetta Stone) and other similar artifacts from other ancient civilizations.

Excited how they will end this cour (probably they will aim at a split-cour and continue later this year).
Jun 8, 2023 11:01 PM

Oct 2019
A very good episode, but I wonder how they're going to wrap up everything in the last one without rushing the heck of it all..
Jun 9, 2023 12:27 AM

Feb 2021
Decoding that art really hard and they manage to found it :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 9, 2023 12:27 AM

Feb 2016
Kohaku best girl ❤️
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Jun 9, 2023 2:43 AM

Feb 2014
Switch_Z said:
Meta_Yoshi said:

Manga reader here, it 10 billion percent will be a cliffhanger. A bit around halfway through the arc
I see. Thank you for the info! =)

With that, I do see a another cour of this arc at some point down the line. I don't mind if that happens later this year or in 2024, just as long as this series keeps me entertained, which it easily has done since the beginning.
Jun 9, 2023 6:10 AM

Jul 2014
Platinum acquired soon. That would be the most crucial step in all of their journey
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2023

184 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2023

107 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 19, 8:41 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2023

97 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 15, 2:04 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2023

118 by bushman66 »»
Apr 12, 1:01 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

EndenDragon - May 12, 2023

76 by bushman66 »»
Apr 12, 12:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.