Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 19, 2023 9:51 AM

Jul 2017
Both Aoi and Amane go way back, but their spirit beats very much the same since their childhood days.

Aoi's strong comeback at the Japan Women's Open, she's catching onto the heels of Reika Shikishima with each day and proceeding golf sets. And regardless of day and weather, because Aoi loves to flirt with danger and take risks, which is where she performs best, added with her Shining Wings gear just to put pressure on her sister to close the lead. Reika, thinking that the weather can stop Aoi in her tracks, it's Amane's weather forecasting that will prove the victory for the 15-year-old.

Through the thick and thin, Aoi becomes the youngest winner, and she carries this win not alone, but with Amane together. And as if the job of the famed golfer isn't enough, the caddie has to face the spotlight as well, because this will be the last time that she'll pair up with Aoi. And since AOi is quitting school to go pro, Amane is willing to follow her all the way.

Eve has one more hurdle to close: the Europe Women's Open, and Leo Millafoden makes his comeback entering his student to defeat her: Aisha, to stop her from becoming a pro.

One half done, another half to go.
KANLen09May 20, 2023 11:04 AM
May 19, 2023 10:31 AM
Sep 2015
It's not just weather forecast, this is weather control!

I love how they're not concern about graduating highschool. In many anime, even heroes that save the world still go to school, but not Birdie Wing.
May 19, 2023 10:43 AM

Dec 2021
Weather control aside, this episode somehow feel a bit ordinary for Birdie Wing's standard lmao.
道 
May 19, 2023 11:47 AM
Mar 2021
Nice comeback, Aoi. Thanks to Amane who can control over weather in the pinch moment. It should be an easy match if she didn't make some mistakes in the first day of match since she had OP Shining Wings clubs.

Leo finally proclaims a war to Eve in the fog like a villain. Next week will be an epic match between Eve vs Aisha. It'll be really banger. I must prepare myself from today.
May 19, 2023 5:14 PM

Nov 2016
As long as the new challenge can't control the weather Eve gotta be good.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 19, 2023 5:39 PM

Jan 2021
Aoi's battle was more entertaining that I thought it would be. Seeing this girl never let go of her pure love of golf is just as entertaining as Eve's wacky adventures. Aoi's not all that innocent though as she saw through Amuro's caddie gig. Aoi is a true professional she gave Amuro credit for her amazing plan and instilled a love of golf in her.

Eve's got a tough battle ahead of her. Her mentor has declared war on her and is sending his supposed best student after her. From the preview she looks insane with her golfing skills. I think even Eve is going to be confused.

This show is criminally underrated, its pure fun.
May 19, 2023 6:12 PM
Mar 2015
Aoi picks a new partner as her caddy  to fight Eve  as a pro   Leo strikes back against Eve with his new pupil
May 19, 2023 6:48 PM

Sep 2021
The whole Japan Women's Open was pretty disappointing. Centering around Amane is fine, but the setup of Aoi's headaches and potential cracks in her grandfathers plan were just...not followed at all.
Also, it drags Eve's Tournament down a lot, as she was clearly the stronger golfer by the end of the school tournament and it seems impossible that she will actually lose now.

Amane deciding to stay with Aoi was very sweet though!

Hopefully next episode will be better. It will have to get really tough with Leo and her student to build up the tension destroyed today.
May 19, 2023 7:36 PM

May 2012
posting happy gilmore

May 19, 2023 8:17 PM
Feb 2021
I'm glad they're exploring Aoi's character a lot more now. I hope she continues to truly learn what she loves about golf. This show is so fucking good though. It really sells just how important these tournaments are. Eve having to face her old (thought to be dead) trainer's student is quite the development too. Fucken great show.
May 19, 2023 8:25 PM
Apr 2023
They didn't even say fore, but they probably knew Eve wasn't going to get hit by the ball.
May 19, 2023 9:20 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh shit that was truly a rain of blessing, can't believe they pulled even weather as an extraordinary reason for Aoi to win the cup. Tho, also need to consider how her opponent sadly playing safe, underestimating, and not taking a risk to widen the gap, till its just too late to catch up. Because, mom, you play against the young prodigy, stop with the money mind and hit the ball to the hole already! Alas, Amane knew shits happen to their opponent and welcome the pro club, girls!

Phew, enough with Aoi boring golf story side with that low-bar standard visual smh. Let's hope Eve part giving more hype to the air. By how Aisha play, i feel like it can bring birdie-birdie to the usual level of excitement....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 20, 2023 2:04 AM

Mar 2022
Faiyez said:
posting happy gilmore

Lol, I thought it was stupid at first, then remembered the movie. 
May 20, 2023 3:46 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was perfect for Aoi she won the tournament despite how it began, her duo with Amane is perfect and will officially continue... now it's Eve's turn and it seems like it's gonna be difficult against that Aisha girl
May 20, 2023 11:55 AM

Feb 2007
I guess now we know why Kazuhiko went to Europe. We already had previously stated that Leo was the only one to beat Kazuhiko, so judging by Leo's words this time, Kazuhiko must have had his revenge at some point.

I have no doubt that Eve will win, though - after all, she now has not just all she's learned from Leo, but also her father's perfect shot.

And I can't believe Aoi's mom just murdered her assistant...
luinthoronMay 21, 2023 10:39 AM
May 20, 2023 6:35 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Eve isn't into abusing old men came as a shock to me.. Eve is a sadist.. I hope she is into abusing young men, I would love for eve to step on people

May 20, 2023 10:01 PM

Oct 2016
The Europe Women's Open will turn into a bloody shootout, let's fucking go!

All this talk about all the golf cups and tournaments is making want a Birdie Wing universe, much like how we have a Gundam universe lmao or more seasons please, do it Bandai. 

Amane is a certified weatherwoman, these caddies are busted, it's that Athens money. It's nice to see her get the recognition she deserves now though.

It was really fun to see the reactions of Aoi's supporters lmao, poor random Athens guard and Amuro.

Leo is back and he is back with vengeance on his mind. I can't wait for the next episode.
May 21, 2023 12:42 AM

Oct 2017
Aoi won and became a pro, good for her. Anyway really looking forward to Eve's battle, hype!
May 22, 2023 12:44 AM

Oct 2008
damn! i wonder how monster of a golfer is Aisha!?!?
4/5.

May 22, 2023 1:24 AM

May 2021
The mentor figure really just showed up out of nowhere. Also, when the opponent is cheerful like that instead of the usual arrogant, you know they're gonna be tough. Which is good since I felt like Eve's recent matches were a bit too easy.

May 22, 2023 1:54 PM

Nov 2017
Nice! Eve going pro next? :)
May 22, 2023 5:59 PM

Feb 2023
GOT DAYUM every episode is better than the last one and it already started out as the best anime ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 23, 2023 11:43 AM

Nov 2013
ofc aoi needed a miracle, and that was what happened

the new girl tho, wtf, that running before hiting the ball is the funniest thing ever
also, Ichina with her funny reactions as usual, when the blue bullet ball went past her LOL
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
May 27, 2023 1:08 PM

Sep 2020
Aoi did it and beat her at the end, and Eve faced a new rival.
Jul 5, 2023 10:42 AM
Jun 2023
winddevil1 said:
ofc aoi needed a miracle, and that was what happened

the new girl tho, wtf, that running before hiting the ball is the funniest thing ever
also, Ichina with her funny reactions as usual, when the blue bullet ball went past her LOL

Reminded me of Adam Sandler in Happy Gilmore

https://youtu.be/VyydT8dy3Hs
Jul 7, 2023 7:30 PM

Nov 2017
What a massive ep. Aoi went pro, kept her caddie and now Eve has to fight her former teacher. Just got a lot spicier, we'll see how things ensue.

Who knew he taught Eve because her father beat him in golf? It's now a life vendetta, just what you expect for Eve.
Jul 17, 2023 5:24 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
She got certified to be a weather woman. XDDD Friggen when?? XDDD Man that's so ridiculous, but it's fun nonetheless, hahahahah!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Sep 13, 2023 9:14 PM

May 2010
Rich grandpa flying in economy class.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Feb 7, 10:28 PM

Oct 2022
I feel like they made Eve too OP. Because even now, I feel like she's significantly better than Aoi.

But then we get Happy Gilmore coming in to blow everyone out of the water. This series is insane.

Jun 28, 7:21 PM

Jun 2024
That was a great victory by Aoi, I play very aggressively on Mario Golf so I like that style.

Eve's greatest challenge next time is Leo's student who is going all Happy Gilmour if you saw the way she did that tee shot.
I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A

More topics from this board

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 14, 2023

65 by LastLuminescence »»
Sep 4, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 5, 2023

38 by Gvendoline »»
Jul 23, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 23, 2023

83 by Temuthril »»
Jul 3, 10:39 AM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Tokoya - Jun 16, 2023

31 by Temuthril »»
Jun 25, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 9, 2023

36 by Temuthril »»
Jun 19, 1:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.