Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 14, 2023 9:51 AM

Jul 2017
Eve and Aoi progress through to the finals, though Aoi suffered a medical decline that no one could've expected. Thankfully, Aoi is well and fine, and Eve got to have her hamburgers.

The finals of Nadaminani Girls' Athletic Academy with Kaede Oikawa and Mizuho Himekawa vs. Aoi and Eve is awaitng its eventual winner, while Himekawa has the thought that Eve playing like Aoi's father Kazuhiko is just nothing more than a coincidence. Aoi with Coach Amuro to showcase the Amawashi signature spell swings of her parents Seira and Kazuhiko, there is still the fight within her to perfect her form, though it puts a strain on the latter almost using too much of his powers.

Let the finals begin, and both Oikawa and Himekawa were both taken aback by Aoi's form, which thanks to Coach Amuro's pep talk in her young days, has perfected a move that only Aoi can pull it off being her way of playing golf, it's almost as if this is a different Aoi that everyone is experiencing for the first time. Sure, Himekawa was taught by Aoi's father as well, but the pressure is so great that she's only treated like a water flea in anticipation for Aoi's greatness.

Aoi on the verge of collapse. but still goes for it while Oikawa and Himekawa push for better. It all comes down to Eve hitting the same shot as before, which puts a strain on her seeing her parents...which turns out to be the exact same as Aoi and being able to execute Kazuhiko's famed Rainbow Shot to end the game to their win.

Eve, born as Evangeline Burton with her biological mother Eleanor...and somehow Aoi's father Kazuhiko as well, meaning that they're siblings, finally completes the circle of why do the both of them have such chemistry. I'm definitely stoked now.
KANLen09Apr 14, 2023 6:12 PM
Apr 14, 2023 10:28 AM

Apr 2014
That's it! That's it! Eve and Aoi are siblings. They did it! hahaha

Here is my prediction. Aoi's mom knows something about her physical condition, and it will be worse. Aoi needs an operation to save her life and Eve will be the only one whose organs are compatible with Aoi.
何それ?意味分かんない
Apr 14, 2023 11:54 AM
Sep 2015
So Eve's parents are finally revealed, so many people are guessing about this anyway, but I've to say that this episode also hint at another huge plot twist, that is, who's the real Aoi's parent? Could her coach be her biological father? That'd mean that Aoi and Eve are still not siblings, not that being siblings will be an obstacle for their love though LOL.
Apr 14, 2023 12:06 PM
Nov 2017
So I never thought we’d be taken a trip to Alabama for some yuri incest but I don’t care as long as it’s yuri I guess. That request for a kiss was sweet lol. So kazuhiko was two timing while on tour with two different lives maybe. And now the underground golfer is teaching a gyaru haha. How is Eve supposed to be hiding from the mafia while she’s already on tv I’m confused
Apr 14, 2023 12:20 PM

Feb 2019
REAL ANIME IS BACK LETS GOOO.

OMG so the theory has finally been confirmed. They are sisters. Wow, so aoi dad got around a bit lol. The preview from next week looks like the drama is going to get turned up and I can’t wait.

Aoi’s condition has been set up for a while now. I’m thinking it’s going to be something life threatening that requires a transplant and Eve will be the only one compatible. The stakes are going to be really high in this second season
Marinate1016Apr 14, 2023 12:26 PM
Apr 14, 2023 12:37 PM

Sep 2017
Yo this shit got real i wonder what would happend between them next, i already had feeling since episode 1 and i hope they relationship update to incest ☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆
Apr 14, 2023 12:40 PM
Nov 2022
I don't think Aoi or Eve are sisters....Amuro is probably Aoi's actual father 
Apr 14, 2023 12:45 PM

Aug 2011
Quite the bombshell that was dropped there, and as a bonus Amuro's background is revealed as well.  He was great friends with Aoi's late father as he learned all of his techniques that made those two rivals.  And that leads to the big reveal that Aoi and Eve are sisters, or to be exact half-sisters with the same father.  I had a feeling their meeting on the greens was not coincidence, and now it has been confirmed that this meeting was all fated.  How they ended up on completely opposite ends of society is something that will be explained in due time, but in the meantime the truth is out.

And yet, there are more Madlax references here as the story writer is the same guy.  First, there's Eve's character design that's based off Madlax.  Then there's the country of Nafrece that Margaret is from, and now Eve's last name Burton is also Margaret's last name, so it's pretty clear that Yosuke Kuroda wrote this and Madlax with all those references.
Apr 14, 2023 12:57 PM

Sep 2020
Well, my ship sunk this episode…

I really hope we get to see more underground golf again. It’s just been normal golf so far and nothing like the craziness of the first season.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2023 1:18 PM

Dec 2020
Well this is was a intense episode with eve got her memories back and now know who her parents are what a nice plot twist. Amawashi is really good at the final and got a lot of eagles but then she is at her limit.
I’m hype for the next episode.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Apr 14, 2023 1:21 PM

Feb 2007
The_Kid_50 said:

Seeing how his swing is such a perfect fit for her - just like Eve so perfectly copies Kazuhiko's - it certainly seems to be the case.
Apr 14, 2023 1:39 PM

Nov 2022
AkeZZZ said:
That's it! That's it! Eve and Aoi are siblings. They did it! hahaha

Here is my prediction. Aoi's mom knows something about her physical condition, and it will be worse. Aoi needs an operation to save her life and Eve will be the only one whose organs are compatible with Aoi.

Hmm, I thought her mother hinted at a brain condition or something? I hope all'll be well with Aoi...
Apr 14, 2023 1:41 PM

Sep 2021
Important stuff first: I'm 90% sure they aren't related. Eve is the daughter of Kazuhiko, Seika's husband, and the first-time mentioned Eleanor. Probably an overseas affair from the British Open. Aoi is the daughter of Reiya and Seira. 
However, I fear Aoi will believe they are sisters. And, judging from the preview, it will mentally destroy her. 

Besides, the drama gets worse by every episode. 
Aoi apparently has her "father's" (Reiya's) weak body and I think her parents (Reiya and Seira) used her for their (primarily Seira's) interests despite that. I hope Aoi makes it out of this in good health!
The drama around Eve might get even worse. Leo probably kidnapped her, perhaps even her mother is involved. Catherine still wants her dead. And Leo isn't finished with her either. 

This show is going down a dark path and I think it will get even worse. But I love it!

The only disappointing part is how Himekawa and Oikawa were so weak. 
Apr 14, 2023 1:51 PM
Jan 2021
The_Kid_50 said:

I really hope so. having this whole thing turn out to be long con bait, or incest would be super disappointing
Apr 14, 2023 2:09 PM

Oct 2017
Kazuhiko is Eve's dad as hinted in last episode. Though is Amuro Aoi's real dad? It's quite possible and I got the feeling watching this episode. Aoi's physical condition is possibly same as Amuro.
Apr 14, 2023 2:50 PM
Mar 2021
So Amuro is Aoi's real dad, while Kazuhiko is Eve's real dad.

Poor class rep, you fall in love with someone who has a daughter 2 years younger than yourself.

Himekawa Mizuho isn't just pierot, she is the entire circus. She reminds me Fredrica Bernkastel although they share same VA.
Apr 14, 2023 3:26 PM
Mar 2018
memories coming back!!!
Apr 14, 2023 3:47 PM

Jan 2021
Forgot about the Mafia for a good second there, I hope they'll still play a strong role in this season. Eve has finally remembered her real family and maybe Aoi has too.
Apr 14, 2023 4:37 PM
Nov 2022
broke: eve and aoi have the same dad

woke: eve and aoi have different dads

bespoke: we've actually been in VR this whole time
Apr 14, 2023 4:57 PM

Jul 2009
Just saying, incest doesn't matter unless they're straight lol.
Apr 14, 2023 6:08 PM
Aug 2021
Inugirlz said:
Just saying, incest doesn't matter unless they're straight lol.

Long live Mei and Yuzu XD
Apr 14, 2023 8:17 PM
Mar 2015
She took back her memories with an albatross
Apr 14, 2023 9:03 PM
Jun 2009

Nobody’s going to call out the Aoi’s mom saying “Thats the swing I love. I never thought I’d see it again.” Amuro is definitely Aoi’s father. I’m calling that neither of them were particularly faithful.

It also explains Aoi passing out just like Amuro (almost) did after his 3 shots and the fact that Amuro’s swing fits Aoi better than her mom’s or Kazuhiko’s.
Apr 14, 2023 10:23 PM

Nov 2021
Are they actually gonna end up being sisters???
Apr 14, 2023 10:45 PM
Feb 2021
Beyond lost at this point, IDC. I'm not really sure why they try and pack all the character drama in at the end bc it really doesn't make much sense at this point. Otherwise, I'm excited to see Eve and Aoi fight the Mafia together, that was kinda set up in this episode. I think Eve and Aoi may be sisters tho, which is really weird considering the subtext between them. I have watched much more out of pocket anime tho, so I dont really care
Apr 14, 2023 11:55 PM

Mar 2022
My first thought after episode, did both of Aoi's parents cheat on each other and had children of their own??? Whatever drama awaits, I'm happy that Eve got her memories back. 

Now I wonder where her parents are. The father, Kazuhiko aside, I feel like Eve's mother was assassinated by either Aoi's mom or her grandfather since they seem like the type to eliminate people to protect their brand and the family's reputation. If so then Eve is in danger too, on top of being wanted by the mafia. Also I hope it doesn't turn out to be something like, Aoi's mom and grandpa merely see her as a pawn to whatever plan they have so they now cast her aside due to the sickness.
Apr 15, 2023 12:36 AM
Dec 2017
Damn, two episodes and so much reveals and collapsed people lol.
This final school cup is a minor event.
We got some fresh hints about Eve past.
New challenger approches.

Actually, I fine it is a really good starting, well pace during the competition, new skills, new characters, some tension, some doubts
Apr 15, 2023 3:02 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Seems like no one's parents were who we thought they were

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 15, 2023 3:24 AM

Sep 2021
So either Aoi and Eve are half-sisters (same father, different mother) or they are not and Aoi's father is Amuro (and we get a "No, Aoi, I am your father" line somewhere in the near future). Either way, hope Aoi finally gets her kiss soon!

The fact that "the mafia" was name-dropped probably means they are gonna bring back that the whole underworld golf plot point huh...
Apr 15, 2023 9:00 AM

Sep 2020
Eve's parents are revealed, and they maybe relatives, wonder how they'll react to this discovery.
Apr 15, 2023 9:13 AM

Feb 2018
Finally... Eve flashback, so eve father are...?

It was an amazing duel for the final but something interesting get appear.
Apr 15, 2023 9:31 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Feels like they're trying to play the mystery card a bit too aggressively here, lol. 

There's definitely more to Amuro-san, that's for sure. Can't be just a convenient friend of Hodaka Kazuhiko-san's, I feel. Father of Aoi Amawashi? Now, that'd certainly leave an impression. 
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 15, 2023 10:31 AM

Jun 2016
so much drama in this season and  i loved it !!!
Apr 15, 2023 3:20 PM

Apr 2015
Aight, I was not expecting that one. Glad I decided to keep watching lol
Apr 15, 2023 5:02 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Aoi's health is worrying but damn Eve is really recovering her memories now? That's definitely interesting
Apr 15, 2023 5:03 PM

Mar 2019
I guess it wouldn't have been interesting without a plot twist or two, it's like I'm watching From Up on Poppyhill again. Such dramatic developments, in the latest episode, kind of makes me think that the main characters are actually going to end up together. I guess there was a bigger Gundam reference in this show than I thought, I guess I won't speak of it though.

Aoi seems to have a somewhat similar condition to Amuro.

KumiveneellaApr 15, 2023 5:22 PM
Apr 15, 2023 5:43 PM

Mar 2018
Incest mystery plot twist. This is an outrage.
Apr 15, 2023 6:21 PM

Aug 2019
Just when you think this show can't get any more ridiculous, BAM! They throw this shit up.

We're getting into telenovela levels of camp.
Ahora, triste en la pendiente, solitario y ya vencido yo me quiero confesar

Si aquella boca mentía el amor que me ofrecía, por aquellos ojos brujos, yo habría dado siempre más

Apr 15, 2023 7:31 PM

Feb 2023
THIS SHOW IS THE F*CKING GOAT!!!!!!!!!! OMFG I LOVE THIS ANIME SO F-ING MUCH!!!!!!!!
Apr 15, 2023 10:57 PM
Apr 2023
SAW THIS "PLOT TWIST" COMING FROM A MILE AWAY BUT NOW THERE'S EVEN MORE COMING UP BC ILL BET MY ASS AMURO IS AOI'S FATHER AND DEAR GOD I DO NOT HAVE WORDS FOR HOW INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE THIS SHOW MAKES ME
Apr 15, 2023 11:17 PM

Oct 2016
Oh my God, this show man, it's so good. 

I am so interested in this complex ass family situations lmao.

I did not expect Nada to get bodied though, dare I say, they got killed in golf. That Rainbow Shot was pretty much twisting the knife, looked beautiful though. 

Did Kazuhiko and Seira both cheat or something lmao, aye if that's the case that means Aoi and Eve are not related, LET'S GOOO!

Can't wait for more Birdie Birdie and telenovela drama.
Apr 16, 2023 1:50 AM
Jun 2014
With this episode's revelations, I think there are a few possible scenarios regarding the relationship / parenthood:

1. Seira had "an affair" with Amuro and Kazuhiko with Eleanor (as both Aoi and Eve are 15 y.o. = pregnant at about the same time)

2. Kazuhiko was just 2-timing both Seira and Eleanor.

3. There was no affair from anyone, or there was but it was just "enforced" to please the Amawashi conglomerate leadership, as in, Seira was in love with Amuro and was not interested in Kazuhiko but the conglomerate wanted the "best breeding" so they tried to (or straight) force their relationship in order to get an "ultimate" offspring. This would explain why Kazuhiko is presented as an Amawashi family member and why Aoi's constantly mentioned as Seira and her father's "ambitions".

Nevertheless, now we need to get some more background info, maybe a little bit of understanding who is Eleanor (is she a commoner? Or someone from an "elite" family also? Does she play golf? Or is she just a loving mother? Is she the "true love" of Kazuhiko or a "one night stand"? And also, more clarification of Leo's intentions when training Eve, why was Eve "abandoned" and so on.
Apr 16, 2023 4:50 AM

May 2021
While it's likely that the coach may turn out to be Aoi's actual father, for now, incest is wincest, and I have a feeling Aoi might agree.

Apr 16, 2023 10:39 AM
Oct 2020
I swear the caddie chicks keep getting more and more annoying (especially Aoi's caddy).
Apr 16, 2023 11:03 AM

Dec 2021
Glad they mention about the mafia stuff to remind us that they are a potential threats in the future. When Aoi was caught in the underground golf scene to possibly explore her past would be really interesting.

Also is golf actually damaging your body that much compared to other sports? Why there are a lot of injured and collapsed players in this show?
道 
Apr 16, 2023 11:13 AM
Jun 2014
yeezx22 said:
Also is golf actually damaging your body that much compared to other sports? Why there are a lot of injured and collapsed players in this show?

I don't think so. There can be physical injuries, mostly in joints (wrists, ankles, shoulders and knees). Accidents can happen and people might get hit by a ball also. But the kind of mind-related illneses such as losing consciousness/fainting or causing "disabilities" (like what Amuro seems to have), not really. Fatigue can also appear in tournaments where you play for consecutive days if you're not in shape for them (obviously).
Apr 16, 2023 11:35 AM

Dec 2021
Naudri said:
yeezx22 said:

I don't think so. There can be physical injuries, mostly in joints (wrists, ankles, shoulders and knees). Accidents can happen and people might get hit by a ball also. But the kind of mind-related illneses such as losing consciousness/fainting or causing "disabilities" (like what Amuro seems to have), not really. Fatigue can also appear in tournaments where you play for consecutive days if you're not in shape for them (obviously).
I do some random browsing myself and surprisingly is surprisingly dangerous in contrast to its slow and selene nature. 

There seems to be a lot of injury causes by getting hit by a ball or club. Which the anime can use explanation to all of the collapsing and even amnesia.

That aside, I'm glad that this anime actually makes me learn something about golf lol. 

source
道 
Apr 16, 2023 11:54 AM
Jun 2014
yeezx22 said:
There seems to be a lot of injury causes by getting hit by a ball or club. Which the anime can use explanation to all of the collapsing and even amnesia.

That aside, I'm glad that this anime actually makes me learn something about golf lol. 

Well. While I mentioned getting hit by a ball as an accident, I thought you were referring more as the practice of the sport, not the surrounding events you don't have control of. If you consider someone (or yourself) hitting you with a ball as a potential scenario, then yes. It can be dangerous as there can also be other events such as slipping in slopes, getting attacked by some animals (i.e. in the golf club I usually play, there are some boars that get inside the course from time to time) or even getting hit by some tree branches falling off on extremely windy days if you go and play. Even getting hit by a thunder if you ignore the siren calls (when there's risk of a thunderstorm, the club house sounds a siren to call everyone out).

But in normal conditions, the sport is very safe to practice.
Apr 16, 2023 12:20 PM
Jan 2015
Poor Himekawa.
Being widely considered the best japanese high school female golfer but then at pair tournament appears Aoi to completely obliterate you. And as a nail in the coffin you have Eve who is capable of doing rainbow shots which you can't despite trying to learn them from their author. 
And both of them are 1 year younger than you.
Life must suck really hard for her now.
Apr 16, 2023 6:39 PM

Jul 2012
I was not expecting Aoi and Eve to be half-siblings. Now, this is anime, so this doesn't mean they won't end up hooking up.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 5, 2023

38 by Gvendoline »»
Jul 23, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 23, 2023

83 by Temuthril »»
Jul 3, 10:39 AM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 19, 2023

29 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Jun 28, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Tokoya - Jun 16, 2023

31 by Temuthril »»
Jun 25, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 9, 2023

36 by Temuthril »»
Jun 19, 1:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.