Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2023 9:51 AM

Jul 2017
Coach Amuro accepting Ichina's withdrawal for her to follow Eve's lead, it's the race to see who can become a pro golfer first.

Eve winning the match, and plans are already set for her being Arios's premiere player. But there's one thing left to settle: Catherine, though the Burton family could've given her a pass instead, it's Eve's problem to begin with, and risk her life for a match of golf to finally put Catherine to rest. Of course, she has a million-dollar golfer under her name: the strongest American underworld player Remelda, to help her reclaim her loss to Eve the season before. That said, Eve's expecting Ichina from her journey from Japan to Nafrece, and the personal caddy is more than elated, though the game's happening tonight. Vipere also gambling with her life, it all pins on Eve to make the miracle happen, though for Ichina, the realization of Eve's affiliation to the mafia only gets real when Catherine points a gun at her.

The re-match between Eve and Catherine via Remelda in a 1-hole-wins-all match, and Ichina entrusts her life on Eve for the lifetime. The match begins, and Eve does her usual rainbow bullets style, though Remelda's secret weapon that's worth double the original pay, it's both a distraction and a trap to force Eve into losing the match. What Ichina proceeds, throws logic out of the window and basing just on angle and strength alone to equalize and go for sudden death. Since Leo already labels Remelda's golfing play as a sham, and this is where Eve can put her best to action...with her Demon Slayer version of the Indigo Bullet water breathing technique.

It's a win for Eve with Kazuhiko's rainbow bullet, nuff said.
KANLen09May 5, 2023 1:28 PM
May 5, 2023 10:28 AM

Dec 2021
Eve with a water breathing technique lol.
道 
May 5, 2023 10:29 AM

Apr 2014
If she can't cheat, that aunty golfer is just a mediocre player. lol...
btw, Eve's new bullet is literally Water Breathing technique 🤣
何それ?意味分かんない
May 5, 2023 10:33 AM

Dec 2021
This keeps getting better and better since things started to become really spicy when Eve's memories came back. There's a good reason why Eve chose Ichina as her personal caddy all the way to Nafrece instead of Lily and now Eve owes her life to Ichina with her caddy skills.

Get rekt Catherine for second time!!! Eve is on a roll with her quest to face Aoi again as a pro after tying up some loose ends.
May 5, 2023 11:17 AM
Sep 2015
Eve has no problem so far, now it's time for Aoi to learn her own secret weapon, and to overcome her illness.
May 5, 2023 12:04 PM
Oct 2020
Truly amazing golf
May 5, 2023 12:06 PM

Feb 2019
Make that 16 straight 10/10 birdie wing eps.

I love how with her life on the line the first person Eve thinks of calling is her caddy Ichina. Considering how their relationship started in season 1 that’s really cool lol.

Catherine really does have too much damn money. She out here building transformer golf courses underground lmao. As usual tho, without cheating, the people she hires are ass. Eve’s granddad must’ve remembered Remelda and knew his granddaughter would make light work of her. He acts cold but you can tell he’s very happy to have Eve around.

Looking forward to seeing how Aoi improves her golf and gets ready for the big showdown next week.
Marinate1016May 5, 2023 12:09 PM
May 5, 2023 12:18 PM
Mar 2021
This is why Birdie Wing being called Peak Golf. It makes sense with Water Breathing's style, Indigo Bullet. XD

10/10
May 5, 2023 12:29 PM

Dec 2020
Eve is really getting so good and then saotome her caddy is coming only for eve to help her that she can get a pro golfer.
This was a good ep.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

May 5, 2023 12:53 PM
Jan 2021
This anime dont have boring episode omg! 12/10 this week
May 5, 2023 1:15 PM

Sep 2021
Catherine and the Mafia are just as entertaining as last season! Although I still wish to finally see an opponent who can get Eve and/or Aoi into trouble. Rose was the closest to that and she died like 12 episodes ago.

I hope Leo will soon interfere with Eve's seemingly easy and convenient road to pro. But next week will probably focus on Aoi.
May 5, 2023 2:27 PM

Oct 2017
Now that was lit af, Eve's indigo bullet was legit great. She can now go back to where she can play golf for real. Can't wait to see her go pro and duel Aoi.
May 5, 2023 2:37 PM

Nov 2016
Say old lady one more time xD Catherine is a good villain for this show.

Enjoyably episode as always, the stakes have risen again.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 5, 2023 4:41 PM

Nov 2022
hype hype HYPE!

ending Eve is NOT fucking around xD
May 5, 2023 5:30 PM

Jan 2021
I missed Eve playing in this golf course. Its so freaking cool, also the American golfer was using petty tricks instead of just playing real golf smh. Kinda dissapointed we had better players before her. Also Kathrine is looking pretty ragged, she's probably been searching for Eve for a long time. I don't think she'll let Eve go easy though. She did pull a gun on her.

I know they called this boring for Eve but I really love the mafia part of this show. More drama and action that another plain jane highschool story. I hope Eve gets a real tough opponent soon, I'm tired of this show hyping up these players only to be squashed by Eve within a couple of shots.
May 5, 2023 7:15 PM

Feb 2023
This show comes in CLUTCH every week!!! OMFG!!
May 5, 2023 7:19 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Look at how Amuro mentioning Seira when Saotome leaving. Everything still on track, coach?

Ah i missed Madam Catherine so much, and her ridiculuous underground moving course. But man wtf you bring the opponent worst than Aleon, and here before thought Eve joking about its a boring play. Shame on you, madam!

Glad that Ichina can pull a good advice around those scary environment. Looks like Eve just getting better and better with the decision part of her play with a little caddy on her side. Good catch with their dynamics. So yeah, to the next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 5, 2023 11:38 PM

Nov 2021
That was one of the best episodes and matches yet, god damn. Felt like it was 5 min long. And Eve turned into a hashira for a min with that water breathing 🔥🔥🔥
May 6, 2023 12:14 AM
Jun 2014
badabass said:
Look at how Amuro mentioning Seira when Saotome leaving. Everything still on track, coach?
He's still unaware of the reasons behind Eve's "withdrawal"...
May 6, 2023 12:20 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Naudri said:
badabass said:
By the way he said it, i don't think he's that unaware. Unless, i may be mistaken it...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

May 6, 2023 12:56 AM

Sep 2018
Incredible how they could make such a coma inducing sport like Golf, so incredibly entertaining. Kudos.
May 6, 2023 6:09 AM
Jun 2014
badabass said:
Naudri said:
By the way he said it, i don't think he's that unaware. Unless, i may be mistaken it...

We both can be mistaken. But considering the previous episodes:
1. When he found out (or got proven) that Eve is Hodaka's daughter, he still wanted to support both Eve and Aoi (scene where Amuro is in private talks with Seira)
2. He said he received a notification on Eve's withdrawing and dropping school, and could not understand why, stating that he would investigate and try to persuade her to come back (meaning he did not know about her leaving, therefore it's Seira's own doing). Specially considering point 1.
3. In this episode, he just understands why Ichina is leaving.

And as a side note, I'd say that Amuro already half knows about Eve's past, as when Eve goes to Japan and reunites with Aoi, he remembers her as "Eve Aleon" and doesn't care about her going by "Evangeline F. Kimishima".
May 6, 2023 6:16 AM
Jan 2015
GakutoDeathGlare said:
Incredible how they could make such a coma inducing sport like Golf, so incredibly entertaining. Kudos.

Yeah this is the best thing about this show.
Golf is literally THE sport to just sleep while watching it and there it looks so action-packed.
May 6, 2023 6:27 AM

May 2021
Pretty sure that's blue rather than Indigo but it's impressive she had a water-breathing style in her arsenal somewhere.

May 6, 2023 7:57 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Eh this is also why I love it when Ichina is helping Eve, good thing that she could come. And damn that match lmao, the ricochet part on the water was incredible
May 6, 2023 8:46 AM

Aug 2018
This is apparently a Jon Rahm reference. Now I wonder Eve's previous shots are also references to shots from various golfers from the past. But very entertaining episode indeed.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
May 6, 2023 9:04 AM

Oct 2016
I can't believe we saw the moving golf course again, but this is probably the last time. Eve is ready to move on onto bigger things.

Holy shit, that Indigo Bullet was fucking sick. At last, we finally saw all the 7 rainbow bullets.

Respect to Ichina, dropped everything and went to Nafrece to caddy for Eve, not knowing it's a life or death game lmao, best caddy.

Eve is finally free, but most importantly, Vipere is finally free too, she can now drain her henchman boyfriend dry to her heart's content. Goodbye Catherine and your ridiculously entertaining reactions.

Looks like next episode will be an Aoi episode. Birdie Wing is so peak man, BIRDIE BIRDIE.
May 6, 2023 11:55 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Naudri said:
badabass said:

We both can be mistaken. But considering the previous episodes:
1. When he found out (or got proven) that Eve is Hodaka's daughter, he still wanted to support both Eve and Aoi (scene where Amuro is in private talks with Seira)
2. He said he received a notification on Eve's withdrawing and dropping school, and could not understand why, stating that he would investigate and try to persuade her to come back (meaning he did not know about her leaving, therefore it's Seira's own doing). Specially considering point 1.
3. In this episode, he just understands why Ichina is leaving.

And as a side note, I'd say that Amuro already half knows about Eve's past, as when Eve goes to Japan and reunites with Aoi, he remembers her as "Eve Aleon" and doesn't care about her going by "Evangeline F. Kimishima".

I may not taking this too deep, but yeah, good points you catch there.

Tho Amuro motive already as solid and clear as crystal for me; its for Aoi sake of progress, for Seira sake too in the end. That's what i call about 'on track'. That's it. Just saying.

May 6, 2023 12:30 PM

Jan 2013
Now this is the silliness that I missed for a while.
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
May 7, 2023 3:23 AM
May 2019
MISSION STATUS: SICK!
May 7, 2023 9:45 AM

Oct 2008
Eve put some chakra on that golfball in order to walk thru the water now that's pure d0gsh!t! just like prince of tennis's curveball and stuff...oh well i wanna see how strong is the red-head girl...
3/5.

May 7, 2023 2:06 PM

Sep 2020
Golf slipping on water is probably the craziest shot this show has so far, she’ll meet Aoi very soon.
May 7, 2023 2:45 PM

Sep 2009
Madlax references yet again. I will be laughing if Aya Hisakawa voiced Rimelda.
May 7, 2023 9:39 PM
Mar 2015
At least her feud with Catherine and the mafia goes away
May 8, 2023 8:14 PM

Oct 2009
HELL YEAH!!! EVE ROCKS!!

Totally hype... the last moment after the credits was epic.

Tanjiro: "I have mastered the Water-breathing technique."

Eve: "Hold my golf club!"
Jul 26, 2023 9:36 AM
Feb 2016
Me gusta mucho este anime.

Jan 27, 8:27 PM

Oct 2022
The expressions this episode was hilarious, especially Catherine.

Jul 23, 3:55 PM

Nov 2013
So, best American female golf player is just some dumb cheating bimbo who's throwing soap around? I mean, that's kinda offensive.
This show reminds me this joke about Jesus playing golf. She is so fucking good only because her pops was good. So was he God or something?
Bitch's wanna play "real golf" and she is the one who plays with helper activated.
Maybe i just outgrown dumb anime like this or this show is really fucking annoying.
GvendolineJul 23, 6:25 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 14, 2023

65 by LastLuminescence »»
Sep 4, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 23, 2023

83 by Temuthril »»
Jul 3, 10:39 AM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 19, 2023

29 by DolFunDolphinVT »»
Jun 28, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Tokoya - Jun 16, 2023

31 by Temuthril »»
Jun 25, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 9, 2023

36 by Temuthril »»
Jun 19, 1:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.