Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 11, 2023 12:57 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
When I tell y'all I've been waiting for this episode for years, even beyond the chapter debut.

They brought back "You Say Run" for this made me a little misty eye'd not gonna lie! With everyone's great voice performance as always. MVP to Daiki and of course Nobu.

Todoroki sounding like Eren with all that yelling gomen.

The apology. MY ENTIRE HEART. I've been waiting 6 years to hear Kacchan call Izuku by his name.

I don't think the visuals fully lived up to the manga the whole time but I guess that's the whole series at this point.

Nevertheless. They really put in the work for the visuals for Katsuki's apology. So I'm grateful.

Mar 11, 2023 12:57 AM

Nov 2011
Ah, the fight that neither side truly wanted to win. This episode is based on a promise that the class would help Deku in any way possible.

Feels like the show reached its emotional peak with characters like Bakugo also showing so much emotions. Definitely one of the most important episodes this season imo, and most emotional one. 
Mar 11, 2023 1:04 AM
Feb 2021
Episode 23 left me in tears that wouldn't stop.
Mar 11, 2023 2:21 AM
May 2021
Simply the best episode of season 6
no doubt about it
It has everything we want after some dark episodes
Mar 11, 2023 2:26 AM

Jan 2009
next episode is Ochakos time to shine?

Bakugo said sorry to Deku eh

Mar 11, 2023 2:29 AM
Nov 2022
It was nice seeing all of Deku's classmates appreciate him for everything he's done.
Mar 11, 2023 2:41 AM

Apr 2021
We've finally reached this point in the manga. This week's episode was yet again fantastic!!! 

I loved the part where he fought nearly everyone from his class and how they kept talking about all what they had been through together. 

Bakugo's speech tho, that's something I've really been looking forward to, in this season. Bakugo is one of my favorite characters in this show. As the story went on he changed quite a bit but his character development(not sure if that's the right word to use) in this episode was something else. When he called Deku by his actual name and apologized, that scene hit pretty hard. My man has changed drastically.

Well in the end they successfully brought Deku back. Next up it's Ochako's turn. 
Mar 11, 2023 2:44 AM
Dec 2020
Wow!! really good
Mar 11, 2023 2:48 AM
Jul 2022
Whoa at this point i can say that every episode of season 6 is one of the series best but this one blowed my mind away. We get to know how much deku matters to class 1A. Battle was amazing and you say run made it 100 times better. I can easily say this is the best mha season and this is best episode of this season.
Mar 11, 2023 2:54 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Damn dude 10/10. This episode was incredible.

Got me teary-eyed at TWO points. Firstly when Iida said Deku’s iconic line back to him, and then when Bakugo apologised for everything 😭

Man I was wondering how this season was going to end, but it is ending absolutely strong!! Bravo

Also I didn’t realise that space hero chick/teacher was a waifu 🤣
Mar 11, 2023 3:00 AM
May 2021
This ep was soo good, & this is where mha has reached its heights!
Mar 11, 2023 3:01 AM

May 2020
When you're so edgy not even bully kid can give you a fuck ounce of annoyance.

Though brilliant episode. Music throughout brought the very best of emotions. But hey next episode is Ochako's speech... Naruto be ready.
Mar 11, 2023 3:03 AM
Dec 2020
Loved the Episode!

Anime only here: Is Ochako just going to tell him that she loves him?! But who cares? That wouldn't be enough to be hyped up like that right?

And I kinda didn't like shotos moment he was just stating the facts and stuff.

Also how are people able to post Pictures of the Episode 2 hours before it comes out?
Windi-kunMar 11, 2023 3:08 AM
Mar 11, 2023 3:05 AM

Jan 2009
Windi-kun said:
Also how are people able to post Pictures of the Episode 2 hours before it comes out?

Bilibili Global release their version hours before CrunchyRoll release theirs
Mar 11, 2023 3:14 AM

Nov 2011
The acting in todays episode was truly peak performance! Job well done.

Great episode overall.

We finally got to see what Thirteen looked like too!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 11, 2023 3:16 AM
Aug 2020
one of the best episodes in this whole series imo
Mar 11, 2023 3:20 AM
Aug 2017
Ok... so we've reached a point in the anime where with every new episode we're just going to say "this was the best episode this season!" - I'm not gonna complain if that's going to be the case. This season has been a rollercoaster of emotions from pumped up action and bad ass fights, through everyone getting destroyed and ending up on fall from grace and complete degeneration of ideals with everything reaching this point here where everyone just dumped all their emotions they've been building up since the very first episode of the first season. The only thing missing is people starting to confess love to each other all over the place :D
Mar 11, 2023 3:22 AM

Jan 2009
its so refreshing to see Anime Only fans are enjoying this season arcs so much because i remember the Manga Readers hating this arcs too

it goes to show that Manga Readers are just vocal minority
Mar 11, 2023 3:30 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
deg said:
its so refreshing to see Anime Only fans are enjoying this season arcs so much because i remember the Manga Readers hating this arcs too

Huh??? The manga readers hated the arc. Like legitimate fans? Absolutely not.
Mar 11, 2023 3:31 AM

Jan 2009
Stripes said:
deg said:

just here on MAL forums i guess and youre right MAL is full of elitist anyway
Mar 11, 2023 3:33 AM

Oct 2009
Oka-san. Fucking. HELL. 👏👏👏👏👏👏  
Mar 11, 2023 3:33 AM

Feb 2011
My god, Bakugo apologized to Midoriya! I really became emotional. This is the best BNHA episode ever.
Mar 11, 2023 3:34 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
deg said:
Stripes said:

Yeah the MAL forums are absolutely on the other spectrum. But they’re casual readers. And don’t seem to be into the fandom so I can feel their indifference coming off every post.

Windi-kun said:
Loved the Episode!

Anime only here: Is Ochako just going to tell him that she loves him?! But who cares? That wouldn't be enough to be hyped up like that right?

I watched it through live broadcast on the Nippon TV app. You can only do it through Samsung but I used an emulator on my computer (Bluestacks). There’s also some guy who broadcasts it on his twitch but he puts his huge ass watermark on everything. 😑
Mar 11, 2023 3:42 AM
Mar 2021
I just wish that Deku comes back to UA, then like All might save people with a smile and defeat One for all
Mar 11, 2023 3:48 AM
Apr 2021
This episode is probably the best episode of this season, we see the character developments of every class-A Heroes. It really shows how well-written the characters in MHA
Mar 11, 2023 3:52 AM
Jan 2020
most unpredictable way to end deku's legacy arc
Mar 11, 2023 3:59 AM

Apr 2022
heartfelt stuff, everyone remembering their times with deku. bakugo and the class rep really went all out there, i mean they all did. even a rare occurrence of mineta contributing towards something that's not perverted lmao. kaminari scene was the best for me though.
Mar 11, 2023 4:05 AM
Sep 2021
I feel like this is a rip off of Dragon Ball when Vegeta admit goku is stronger than him, still an L anime🙄
Mar 11, 2023 4:21 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
It took 6 seasons but I feel like I'm finally starting to see Bakugo in a different light. I wasn't a fan of his constant shouting and bullying and this show's definition of humour is very bland. However in these situations when he gets serious it's when he really shines for what he is and what he cares for.

Next up we'll see what Uraraka can do.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Mar 11, 2023 4:23 AM
Oct 2022
this just left me in tears...... nothing else
Mar 11, 2023 4:30 AM

Feb 2018
Great episode, everyone tried to send their feelings toward Deku to make him understand that he isn't alone. Bakugo's confession was real something too.

Deku's worries make sense tho, he just wants to protect everyone by keeping away from them.

I wonder what'll happen in the next episode, maybe we can see Deku getting spruced up and more open.

"who will protect the heroes?"
I guess the answer would be friends and other heroes lol.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Mar 11, 2023 4:30 AM

Oct 2019
for sure this is the best episode of season 6. can’t wait for the next one , ochako shining?
Mar 11, 2023 4:33 AM
Oct 2021
i am begining to feel as if this show is going to be dragged out
Mar 11, 2023 4:38 AM
Dec 2020
made me bawl like crazy, had me cover in my tears and snot not even exaggerating.
Mar 11, 2023 4:43 AM
Jul 2022
Stripes said:
deg said:

Yeah the MAL forums are absolutely on the other spectrum. But they’re casual readers. And don’t seem to be into the fandom so I can feel their indifference coming off every post.

Windi-kun said:
Loved the Episode!

I watched it through live broadcast on the Nippon TV app. You can only do it through Samsung but I used an emulator on my computer (Bluestacks). There’s also some guy who broadcasts it on his twitch but he puts his huge ass watermark on everything. 😑

is it free or paid?
Mar 11, 2023 4:46 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
AkshatRajput said:
Stripes said:

is it free or paid?

It’s free. Both Bluestacks and the Nippon TV app. And no I didn’t pay anything additional in the app either.
Mar 11, 2023 4:46 AM

Jul 2015
Bakugo's development in one of the best in all anime.

Mar 11, 2023 4:49 AM

Jan 2018
I wanted Deku to fight all his classmates but it was more like an escape scene with the extras recapping their past events. Kinda disappointed. But maybe I expected too much.

My sister cringed through the extras' dialogues way more than me. And usually she likes this sort of crap. Guess it means she's finally growing up.

Bakugo's apology was great. Definitely doesn't raise any flags.
Mar 11, 2023 4:57 AM

Aug 2017
Juusango-san is PRETTY!
Mar 11, 2023 4:58 AM
Jan 2016
Don't have the words to describe it but the moment when Kaachan apologized to Izuku and saying his name was something worth to wait for the whole 6 years 🥺
Mar 11, 2023 5:04 AM
Jun 2021
i started this show back in 2016 when it was still airing, watching bakugo apologize really made me cry a river, now i gotta prepare for the next episode for another box of tissues bc even reading the manga made me sob so bad idrk what will happen to me watching it animated
Mar 11, 2023 5:09 AM
Feb 2022
I can't be the only one who's mad about how the civilians treated Deku when he got back to U.A. Like, I know they're anxious but dude, he's a kid. You think you're scared of the danger, the kid you shuned was already GOING THROUGH IT.

Sorry... I had a moment.... great episode tho :D
AdrianStarlineMar 11, 2023 11:50 AM
Mar 11, 2023 5:11 AM
Mar 2022
deg said:
Stripes said:

yes you are absolutely correct! Despite the current arc in manga is damn amazing to read and when you want to enjoy it with the community here then what I only found is unnecessary hate comments on MAL. I think it's just cool for ppl to hate MHA these days when it is performing consistently in story telling in almost all the arcs.
Mar 11, 2023 5:16 AM

Jul 2012
AdrianStarline said:
I can't be the only one who's made about how the civilians treated Deku when he got back to U.A. Like, I know they're anxious but dude, he's a kid. You think you're scared of the danger, the kid you shuned was already GOING THROUGH IT.

Sorry... I had a moment.... great episode tho :D
I actually liked that part. Felt more realistic
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2023 5:16 AM

Jun 2014
Holy fucking shit. The madlads did it. Idk why they practically scrapped You Say Run from the OST after like, Season 3, but they fucking brought the GOAT MHA soundtrack back baby!!! I remember it played earlier in the season but they cut if off right as it got to the climactic part. There was no better moment to finally bring it back in its full glory than this episode right here, with all of the heightened tension and emotions. Shit had me tearing up, not gonna lie lol.

The action throughout the episode was great, loved seeing all the Class A kids come together to bring Deku back to his senses. Of course, though, the final nail in the coffin came from none other than Bakugo, who owned up to feeling inferior for all these years and finally apologized for how he mistreated Deku. He even called him by his real name for once, it only took 6 seasons lol. Welp, it was a turbulent ride but it looks like Deku is finally coming back to UA. Obviously the refugees aren't taking too kindly to that so next episode there will be some pushback. Great episode today.
thebrentinator24Mar 11, 2023 5:22 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 11, 2023 5:26 AM
Jan 2013
Beautiful episode about true friendship :), and not less important Bakugo finally, propperly appologized to Midorya
Mar 11, 2023 5:41 AM
Jun 2021
like... i cried she crew we all crode
Mar 11, 2023 5:49 AM

Aug 2019
Bakugo apologizing and calling Deku by his actual name? Did not see that coming

Mar 11, 2023 5:50 AM

Jul 2017
MAN, never would I see Izuku vs. his very own Class 1-A, in the brink of Hero Society's downfall.

Everyone had their fair share of thanks and grievances about the One For All wannabe who has helped them grow and excel in every way, yet the Dark Hero himself doesn't feel like sharing his burdens to them, which while understandable, is a huge task all on its own to be managed by this many people, a fight between the greats. Nevertheless, after all that they've been trhough, they're more than prepared to face All For One together with Izuku, and he doesn't need to go through this alone, with class prez Iida holding his hand and not letting him go.

The class overall feeling inferior to Izuku after all this while, finally caught up to him, even his closest rival Bakugo. Having bullied him from the get-go as means to feel superior to him, Izuku getting stronger by the moment was something he felt, and all of this accumulated into an apology and more, acknowledging his past wrongs. At least for the moment, Izuku is held captive to safety within U.A., but the people displeased with his inclusion, Izuku is the hero that needs help saving right now.

Every episode has been PEAK, and this is absolutely PEAK MHA right now.
Mar 11, 2023 5:52 AM
Jan 2020
Deku vs Class A, being a fan of this ep there's no way you wouldn't enjoy the connection between the characters
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2022

337 by bubba460z »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2022

417 by bubba460z »»
Today, 1:28 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2023

175 by oozePOP »»
Yesterday, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

260 by Kalley »»
Apr 17, 1:12 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

219 by Elanin »»
Apr 8, 4:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.