Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 7, 2023 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
A trip the amsement park! It seems this show is pulling out all sort of locations to give or characters a chance to make memories. That park also had a lot of animal themes too and a charming design.

While Fuyutuski and Himuro had a lot of screen time this episode, I'm also glad to see Komori show up too. This anime wouldn't feel the same withot her. 
Feb 7, 2023 6:44 AM
Jan 2023
Himuro was about to say "i like you" AAAAA

Komori and Saejima are soo cute too😭

Mod Edit: merged double post
KayKimiiFeb 7, 2023 9:46 AM
Feb 7, 2023 6:54 AM

Apr 2016
Whole lot of cats.

Full gang visit of Nekomiland, or as one might say, a double date episode, it was nice. The first lost kid segment was cute, the second time lost kid segment was just pushing it. 

But there is one thing i can't stop thinking about, so this takes place in a world where descendants of "deities" live amongst humans ... but where are all of them ? If we exclude the main characters, there aren't any.
Feb 7, 2023 7:36 AM

Mar 2021
Super cute amusement park trip for the  group, Komori is just so adorable
Feb 7, 2023 7:45 AM

Apr 2010
Well the couples had a lot of fun at that amusement park. it was nice to see them having fun.
Tho it was also nice of the others to leave the couple to themselves which resulted in some nice scenes.
Shamefully the confession was interrupted but that wasn't unexpected. 
Feb 7, 2023 8:01 AM
May 2021
i cant handle this anime, i blushed and smiled so hard this episode i feel like my head is going to explode.
thankfully they saved the confession part to a better place because saying it in a store feels a bit weird even though they were in the mood lol
Feb 7, 2023 8:17 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
A trip to the cat themed amusement park huh. What a wingman the boss turned out to be. Nice parody of Disneyland though. Looks like Himuro really needs to do his homework before going though. Really was kind to see them keep the child company until her family came. Both are surprisingly good with kids. This trip is exactly the same as Okinawa lol. But still just as fun.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2023 8:53 AM

May 2020
Now Saejima has really tough going forward, as we can see Komori's just brushing him off like normal friends do :(

Though main ship going full speed.
Feb 7, 2023 9:01 AM
May 2021
There’s something about this series that makes me feel happy, and this episode was the one that made me smile the most.
Feb 7, 2023 9:28 AM
Sep 2016
Shingster said:
A trip to the cat themed amusement park huh. What a wingman the boss turned out to be.
All praise Buddha Boss, best male side char of the season.
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Feb 7, 2023 9:40 AM

Oct 2017
A neko themed amusement park, so cute. They went on another date which was sweet. Himuro almost confessed but damn he got interrupted.
Feb 7, 2023 10:17 AM

Feb 2019
NOOO HIMURO WAS SO CLOSE. Damn it. Cockblocking at the worst possible time lmao. But it’s all good, we need something to keep us on our toes for the rest of the season

Shoutout to my boy Buddha for putting both couples in a position for success tho. Literal matchmaking god.
Feb 7, 2023 10:20 AM
Jan 2023
this episode was the end of me
Feb 7, 2023 10:29 AM

Oct 2022
it's criminal how heartwarming this show is.
Feb 7, 2023 11:10 AM

Jun 2020
Saejima is my kind of guy…..hehe……if he put his face that close I’ll kiss him if I were Komori. He’s pretty smooth.

Omg, if he actually confessed right there & then it would have been so refreshing. Sometimes your feelings just overwhelm you, that would have been cute too. Also I love the ED illustrations, they are always so beautiful♡

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Feb 7, 2023 11:41 AM
Jul 2022
The chief is such a wingman. I want to be able to do something like that for somebody someday. Komori could’ve gotten out of going by asking what day they were going and then saying she had plans that day, she’s a cockblocker.
Feb 7, 2023 11:57 AM

Dec 2022
the confession got ruined the date looked good

1 billion yen?!!!!??
Feb 7, 2023 12:03 PM

May 2018
my man's down astronomically bad for Fuyutsuki-san
Feb 7, 2023 12:18 PM
Aug 2021
Ninnie and Nickey look awfully familiar but I can’t put my finger on it
Feb 7, 2023 12:20 PM

Jan 2021
An trip to Nekomiland! that seems fun and amazing, even Himuro doing research on it so he won't dissapoint Fuyutsuki, what an gentleman. 

Nekomiland seemed really wholesome. Fuyutsuki even helping that lost child was just adorable. Himuro almost confessed as well but sadly got interrupted.

Komori & Saejima look awesome together as well, Saejima really loves her, man even leaned forward twice lmao. 

Also big up the Buddha boss, he's awesome as well. 

Anyhow it ended with them having matching plates and even cups, that's nice.
Feb 7, 2023 12:41 PM

Jul 2015
Nekomi Land, oh how I wish you were real! I'm on the Nickey team.

Of course Himuro-kun gets interrupted ,I was expecting it, yup any time now someone's gonna pop-up and he won't get to say how much he loves Fuyutsuki-san...

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
✦ set by Araberu
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Feb 7, 2023 12:53 PM
Oct 2021
lol that editor in chief really do be the best wingman
Feb 7, 2023 3:35 PM

Jul 2017
Yup, staring at each other's faces brings out the cuteness in both.

Section Chief Buddha handing Himuro tickets to Nekomi Land, it feels like he has won from a wingman's approach for him to go all out on the date with plans ready. Komori flooding him with information overload since she goes there often being an annual passholder, and it becomes an affair where Himuro gets more discouraged with more people following. But since Fuyutsuki is able to calm him down, he's too easy to manage.

Himuro and Fuyutsuki encountering a lost child to send her to the lost and found corner for her parents to come fetch her, and soon wants to rejoin both Komori and Saejima, who've given them the cold shoulder so that they can have time to themselves. Another perchance with a boy who dropped on the floor, and Himuro being told that he's fit for parenthood, that's a train for thought. Buying souvenirs back to the office, and whether is it a matching set of it, let the others talk about it at work.

It's a good day of rest and fun for all, especially Himuro and Fuyutsuki.
Feb 7, 2023 4:15 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
Firstly shout out to the buddha manager for setting up both Himuro and Fuyutsuki on a "date'' to Nekomiland.

That eye training as well. They both flusterted, so wholesome :)))))

Komori and Saejima were on the other end of a vicious Himuro death stare, that would of froze anyone.

Nekomiland looked pretty cool, that part with the lost kid as well, they fully looked like parents and when Fuyutsuki said that Himuro would make a good father, bro my heart!!

Also was that gonna be a confession???? Welp we will never know due to anime timings.

Also where is Himuor's sister, she is in the opening and I can't help but notice that we are halfway through the season and haven't seen her once.

They now have matching mugs, plates and made each others pfps. Imma say this every single week. Get together please lol.

Feb 7, 2023 5:29 PM

May 2022
Well, I suppose matching souvenir mugs is progress, of a sort.
Feb 7, 2023 5:38 PM

Jul 2016
You know what other things can be matched? That's right: RINGS.
Seriously, just get married already.
Feb 7, 2023 5:42 PM
Jul 2017
Alas Himuro’s confession was cut short, at least they got a matching mug and plate 😅 They should’ve get the cutlery as well, to complete the set.
Feb 7, 2023 6:30 PM

Jun 2022
A cat themed amusement park. I may be a bit too optimistic here but seeing Himuro and Fuyutski taking care of hurt and lost kids may signal something later in the future? I know I am jumping to conclusions but what if this show ends with them having a kid?
Feb 7, 2023 6:38 PM
Nov 2016
Buddha manager is the best wingman XD

But seriously, I can't with this series. It makes me feel happy and blush and smile.

I laughed when they were buying souvenir
Fuyutsuki: " If we use them (the matching set mugs) at the office, won't people talk?"
Himuro: "HECK YEAH, THEY WILL! LET THEM TALK!" ahah

Was happy for Himuro when Fuyutsuki told him that he'd make a good father. Calm down fuyutsuki, we aren't yet at the end of the manga. There still time for the wedding and the little ice children with Himuro :)

Finally, we got more Saejima x Komori. Too bad it seems that she's too dense when it comes down to her own romantic life. Poor my man Saejima!

kur0ba said:
Saejima is my kind of guy…..hehe……if he put his face that close I’ll kiss him if I were Komori. He’s pretty smooth.

SAME, although my heart already belongs to the best husbando of the year Himuro lol
Feb 7, 2023 7:04 PM

May 2022
Loved the episode, shout out Section Chief Buddha for coming through with those tickets.

The line Fuyutsuki said about Himuro being a good father caught me so off-guard, I was blushing alongside the dude.

Overall great episode, also loving all the development we're getting from Komori and Saejima
Feb 7, 2023 7:45 PM
Jan 2023
was cute but i had a few gripes with himuro as a character but other than that i enjoyed it.
Feb 7, 2023 7:50 PM

Dec 2022
nothing like an amusement park episode to touch that part of your heart which will always remain a little kid
Feb 7, 2023 8:00 PM

Apr 2022
saejima out here getting komori flustered.
"let them talk!!" himuro's inner monologue never disappoints lmao. fuyutsuki damn near accidentally got a confession out of himuro.
Feb 7, 2023 9:33 PM

Jan 2021
A date to a cat-themed amusement park and buy matching cups! The cuteness is beyond belief, my jealousy is just keep increasing lol they look so adorable together ♡♡

I hope they won't make us wait until the end to see Himuro and Saejima confess to Fuyutsuki and Komori...

Feb 7, 2023 10:40 PM

Jul 2019
If I had a nickel for every time the main characters confessed to each other before the end of the first cour in a romcom, id have a single nickel. The interrupted confession/kiss/sex is one of the worst tropes in anime history... ahgjkjkashglkjahdgjka oh well, still 6 episodes to go, would love to turn the nickel into a dime. 
Feb 8, 2023 4:20 AM

Feb 2015
They're so cute~

Nice little progression in this episode. I can't wait till they actually confess to each other. This is just so wholesome.
"Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny.. I would've put a 'Haha' at the end of it."

Feb 8, 2023 12:53 PM
Dec 2022
Ah Nekomi Land, it's like spending the day at Disney World, the Buddha Chief really is a good wingman. When the four of them went together, it was almost like a double date lol. Now that Himuro and Fuyutsuki has matching set, they look like a couple!!🥰
Feb 9, 2023 7:47 AM

Dec 2022
Este anime es de lo más tierno.
También me encanta como la relacion de Himuro y Fuyutsuki va avansando poco a poco.
Muy buen cap.
Feb 10, 2023 5:52 AM

May 2021
Muito Fofo ^-^ A cada episódio que passa mais eles se vão conhecendo e se relacionando. Eles coradinhos é a coisa mais FOFAAAA >-< AMANDO ESSE ANIME

Feb 10, 2023 10:16 PM

Jul 2021
the new ed visuals are so cute man.

this was a great episode overall and well the supposed confession was of course interrupted.

still a pretty fun episode.

5/5.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 11, 2023 2:02 PM

Jan 2022
This episode was cute. Himori was so close to admitting he liked her, ugh I can't wait for her reaction. Overall, this anime is too slow for my taste and it makes me so sleepy
This never updates so that's cool
Feb 11, 2023 2:17 PM
Jan 2018
I adore this shoe so much!! I never want it to end
Feb 12, 2023 7:23 AM

Sep 2010
What a fun trip to Nekomi Land! I would want Nickey and Ninnie merchandise too. lol

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Feb 13, 2023 5:57 AM

Nov 2013
to work on their weakness of not being able to look people in the eyes, the main duo started a stare contest, and Fuyutsuki lost it lols Komori having fun

the chief gave them 2 tickets to go to nekomiland (lol would be funny if it was Himuro and the chief)
ofc they accepted, surprised Fuyutsuki never went there, she likes cats so much
Himuro ready to start worshipping the chief as he is somewhat close to Buddha

Himuro better do some preparations for the big day, to make sure they both enjoy it as much as possible
again, Kimori having fun talking about the main duo haha she is so easy going
she has a pass that allows her to go there when she wants, so she knows everything about the park, the perfect person to help him with the preparations... if only she calmed down, his brain is starting to hurt hahaha

well things led to things, so now all 4 are going, even if Himuro is ready to kill someone LOL scary

oh, Komori with the cat hoodie, perfect to hide her own ears, smart
Fuyutsuki spotted a lost girl, so off to the speakers they go ... and left Komori talking
Saejima noticed it and made sure to tell Komori to go alone with him, which made her blush

trying to keep the girl happy, Fuyutsuki played with a doll, and then Himuro summoned his snowman and the girl loved it ... which, like i said every episode until now, proves that he can use his power to make people have fun

after they found the parents, Himuro tried to contact Saejima but he rejected the call, and once again "are you unhappy with me?" which again made her freak out LOL

since the other 2 aren't picking up, the main duo is now lost, and Fuyu is worried about the fact that she is wasting Himuro's time and that she should have gone alone to the speakers
ofc he said that's not the case and he is having fun ...
all cats are cute, but the biggest cat, Fuyu, is the cutest one, and with that, time for a blizzard

next, a kid fell in front of them, and Himuro rushed there to hep him stand up and not cry, that's a cute scene too
wow, Fuyu telling Himuro that he will be a good papa, since he just did well with 2 kids in a row ... now i wonder who will be the mother, cough cough

next, Nyangoro cruise, a nice boat journey that will show them a ton of 3d cats, and it looks amazing, specially for cat lovers ... there's even one that looks like Nyamero

after that, a nya nya nya song performance, followed by the nyanko ghosts and the nyanjas (ninja)
time for lunch, and then, a parade of big cat costumes, eating some cat popsickles, and lastly, the ferris wheel where they can see the whole park from the high altitude, and enjoy seeing how much fun everyone else is also having
as usual, people having fun with Himuro's snow, do it more often lol

next they decided to pick some souvenirs ... starting by the matching cups, which would make people talk about them at the workplace
Himuro looked like he wanted to tell her his feelings, but the other 2 arrived just in time lol the usual

seems like another parade is starting, i thought they already watched one... maybe this one is bigger
yep, it's somewhat bigger, but the main difference is that, at night, there's special light effects, and ofc, they added some fireworks, and another group photo, just like the other time

on the train back home, Komori was teasing Saejima again, lik he did to her earlier, but Fuyu asked them to be quiet, since Himuro is sleeping

back at home, Fuyu and Himuro admiting the cups + plate sets, one day they will have a whole matching kitchen lol
Fuyu also bought a cute cat toy, so time to play with Nyamero
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Feb 24, 2023 3:35 PM

May 2021
Ya know, I'm down to see a threesome like Fuyutsuki suggested.

Mar 3, 2023 7:43 PM

Apr 2016
Fuyutsuki was quite funny by telling him that he's going to be a great dad, lady you are moving a bit too fast xD
Mar 12, 2023 10:48 AM

Dec 2020
Great progress, kids!
Forum avatar: Lu, from Isekai Nonbiri Nouka
Mar 15, 2023 11:49 AM

Jun 2019
Way too sweet and cute. Gonna end up with diabetes at this rate bu the end of this show. LOL
Mar 17, 2023 2:20 PM
Dec 2021
Cute episode where the characters got to be alone a bit
Mar 19, 2023 3:08 AM
Dec 2022
Both MC went to Nekomi Land, a cat theme park. Somehow Komori and Saejima got invited making it a double date. At the park, Himuro-kun and Fuyutsuki-san found a lost child and went to the lost child center leaving the other pair alone.

They all had fun and just when Himuro-kun was about to confess at the gift shop, the other two appear and drag them both to see the parade with fireworks. Both MC has a mug each from the park matching with the George the Kitten plate making them both have a matching set. Their relationship getting closer each time.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Can anyone tell me which eps to skip?

sakuraspace - Apr 5

19 by ANormalUser »»
Apr 19, 8:16 PM

» Manga

sb-ishan-99 - Apr 1

5 by Miry4316 »»
Apr 1, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2023

134 by Arnez »»
Mar 21, 7:13 PM

Poll: » Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2023

99 by Gaybulek »»
Mar 9, 1:39 AM

Poll: » Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 3, 2023

201 by Mythicalwyvern1 »»
Feb 3, 7:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.