Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 22, 2022 9:32 PM

Jun 2017
The final episode.

Thank you for posting on these boards for this series. This was my first time making episode discussions for an ongoing series, i usually just comment on other people's. I had fun doing it :)

TheBlockernatorOct 22, 2022 10:43 PM
My waifu is the most wonderful waifu. Mai Valentine.
Oct 22, 2022 9:34 PM

Jun 2017
Left a lot to be desired and didn't explain much.
Oct 22, 2022 9:34 PM

Oct 2019
Man, so Kimi was the God. And they looped like 20 times. So that means ep 1 was a loop that Kimi was observing.
Damn tho, all this talk of worshipping gods and this ridiculous pacing of the show. I dont know if this show is a 7 or a 4.
These episodes have had so much exposition that i kinda was losing wat was going on. All i know is Kimi is the true god, moss is like some sign of eternity, kimis family somewhat follows a lesser god and were killing in their gods name. I feel bad for the foreigners who died and the inhabitants.
The mind boggling thing was the year with how they never moved forward in time.
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Oct 22, 2022 9:35 PM
Mar 2015
Housing Complex C got mossed
Oct 22, 2022 9:42 PM
Anime Moderator
May 2018
Well that last episode was honestly garbage. The 10 minutes straight of exposition in the beginning confused the hell out of me, the slasher part was engaging, and then it just goes off the rails again once Kimi revealed her true self. Originally I thought this series had a halfway engaging mystery but disappointing horror, but this episode showed that it COULD do halfway interesting horror but completely went off the rails with the mystery.

I wish the series used the first two episodes to set up the characters and then the second half to do the slasher part, but instead it felt the need to build up a ton of mythos for no particular reason. I mean in the end it was all just justification for Yuri and her family to kill people. Why did we need so much lore for that? If they really wanted to do the god thing, just have cthulhu be there instead of the weird lore.

Also wow Yoshitoshi ABe worked on this? Between this and RErideD his talents have been wasted recently.
Oct 22, 2022 9:46 PM

Oct 2019
So, i cant really watch the ep again till later.
My understanding is Kimi (God) has been observing humans to see if they are basically worthy of eternity i guess. But everytime something good happens, humans obviously ruin it.
Kimi was supposedly birthed by some women who I can only assume gets turned into a fetus. This story of housing complex c takes place in 2000 but gets repeated like 20 times. So when we see Khan get killed in the beginning, i can only assume that was a loop. From what Tanaka saw, items from the outside world come in and they reveal their dates, the latest being like 2021. So kimi knew the residents were nice and that the Family was bad. It seems that the father worshipped im assuming Kthulu or a lesser god and forced his family to do the same. The mother only did so in fear of the husband and was seen as weak. The daughter more or less wasnt certain the Gods existed but sought to do anything for kimi as she displayed god like powers. It also seems the fish men were killing corpses to deliver them to their god.
Eternity was really a common thing in the story. These people have lived in a place that hasnt changed for 20-21 years until Kimi decided to halt this experiment. Seeing how Khan was a good dude, she decided to at least let him live and join back to his time of 2021. And we see the complex destroyed as it doesnt exist anymore.
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Oct 22, 2022 9:52 PM

Oct 2019
Its such as shame. I liked the OP/ED of the show and i was really hooked by the mysteries and the slasher stuff was really wow. But the characters and story just felt off. I couldnt really care much for the cast. And the story, they forced all this lore and mythos. this ep had 10 minutes of the guy explaining what was going on and then Kimi explaining how she is god and humans are worthless. I feel story and characters were really bad and it balances out with my enjoyment of the show as well as the quality of music and art for me. Im gonna give the show a 5/10.

Oct 22, 2022 9:55 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
As expected we got a rushed ending in which the final episode was one huge info dump. Apparently Kimi was a living God that has watched over Kurosaki village in hopes that the people living there can live in eternal peace. Time and time again the humans manage to disturb that peace. With Housing Complex C is was a never ending time loop of the year 2000 except this time Yuri and her family were the ones doing the killing in hopes or receiving some sort of blessing from their God. As a result Kimi the living God came to a conclusion that humans are not worth of eternal peace so the she decided to revert everything back to its natural state and so the optical illusion known as Housing Complex C and the Kurosaki/Shirosaki village was no more. In the end, Khan was the only one left standing thanks to Kimi. From Black to White.

Overall it was quite the interesting story I just wished it had more episodes to flesh everything out.

The ending song was really beautiful.

6/10.
AddaeAkonoOct 22, 2022 10:07 PM
Oct 22, 2022 9:56 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Yuri's family turns out to be cultist murderers. Kimi is a god and kept the island in a loop for 20 years simply to enjoy peace. I'm not really sure what to think. This episode felt quite rushed, as they spent practically the entire episode explaining everything. I guess Yuri's family showed up because they knew this was some kind of site where their god was, and their god was whatever was inside Kimi's jar?

So, what exactly are we supposed to glean from this? Humanity is evil and will always be violent? And because of that, we won't ascend to eternity? I always thought the whole Cthulhu Lovecraftian stuff was garbage, so it being a key aspect of this show makes it a lot less interesting to me. But the ending just ended up being really unsatisfying. At least Kahn survived I suppose.

Like most Toonami/Adult Swim related projects, this missed its mark and will end up being a forgettable series. They really can't catch a break, huh?
takkun_Oct 22, 2022 10:06 PM
Oct 22, 2022 10:41 PM

Jun 2017
MagicPolly said:
Well that last episode was honestly garbage. The 10 minutes straight of exposition in the beginning confused the hell out of me, the slasher part was engaging, and then it just goes off the rails again once Kimi revealed her true self. Originally I thought this series had a halfway engaging mystery but disappointing horror, but this episode showed that it COULD do halfway interesting horror but completely went off the rails with the mystery.

I wish the series used the first two episodes to set up the characters and then the second half to do the slasher part, but instead it felt the need to build up a ton of mythos for no particular reason. I mean in the end it was all just justification for Yuri and her family to kill people. Why did we need so much lore for that? If they really wanted to do the god thing, just have cthulhu be there instead of the weird lore.

Also wow Yoshitoshi ABe worked on this? Between this and RErideD his talents have been wasted recently.

I guess it was supposed to be a red herring, distract you with that so you don't pay attention to all the weirdness with Kimi.
Oct 22, 2022 10:55 PM

Dec 2021
Was there much of any foreshadowing for Yuri's family? I don't remember any, but it's a lot harder to notice these things on a weekly basis. I think it would be best to watch this like a movie. I think there may have been a few implications with the father, but they were really subtle. I mean, there are the flashbacks at the beginning, but that's not really enough to imply anything, given how reincarnation often works in fiction. I still haven't had a chance to watch the last ep, so maybe that would answer my question through the info dump...
Oct 22, 2022 11:06 PM

Jun 2017
Gsarthotegga said:
Was there much of any foreshadowing for Yuri's family? I don't remember any, but it's a lot harder to notice these things on a weekly basis. I think it would be best to watch this like a movie. I think there may have been a few implications with the father, but they were really subtle. I mean, there are the flashbacks at the beginning, but that's not really enough to imply anything, given how reincarnation often works in fiction. I still haven't had a chance to watch the last ep, so maybe that would answer my question through the info dump...

I don't remember any hints at Yuri's family being evil. I rewatched the first 3 before this aired and it still made no sense. There's even a flashback in episode 1 where Kan is evil and is chasing Kimi and Yuri while Yuri's dad is the one who saves them but here it's swapped.

The only thing i can think of is that Yuri's playing a modern smartphone game despite the series existing in 2000. Hinting they're from the future.
Oct 22, 2022 11:12 PM

Dec 2021
TheBlockernator said:
Gsarthotegga said:

I don't remember any hints at Yuri's family being evil. I rewatched the first 3 before this aired and it still made no sense. There's even a flashback in episode 1 where Kan is evil and is chasing Kimi and Yuri while Yuri's dad is the one who saves them but here it's swapped.

The only thing i can think of is that Yuri's playing a modern smartphone game despite the series existing in 2000. Hinting they're from the future.

The cold opening in episode 1 seems to be nonsense, but based on some of the comments here about this being a loop that has occurred numerous times... maybe that bit with Kan being evil and the roles swapped is an alternate timeline, and there are enough variables at play that good and evil shifts amongst the characters and is different in each timeline. I guess one way of thinking of it... have you seen Higurashi? That might be a helpful comparison, because in different timelines characters who are "good" go totally bonkers in other timelines.
Oct 23, 2022 3:08 AM
Jul 2018
Bro! They cut out soo many things. I think this last episode was easily the worst. Some things were good in it but story and pacing wise it was horrible. I didn't even understand half of things and soo many question were left out.
Overall, this series is a 5/10 for me!
Oct 23, 2022 4:27 AM
Jun 2016
It was a bit obvious that Kimi had something weird and different from the others. And the theme of time loops was seen from the first episode when they focused on showing Kimi's calendar in 2000.
Now... What an obvious and horrible Deus ex Machina have been used to fix the plot. Wrong there.

In the end credits appeared the Japanese cast but ... Is there still no Japanese dubbing?

Back to the series. Regular pulling bad, what stands out best, especially in this episode, was the beautiful animation and the great moments of gore.
KeiKeixOct 23, 2022 4:33 AM
Oct 23, 2022 7:15 AM

Oct 2018
So all this for Yuri and her family turning out to be yandere cultists, huh. Well whatever, a lot of the things the story tried to build up in the last 2 episodes don't really go anywhere as this 4th episode feels disconnected. The fetus thing was just not given a fuck by the writers. Kimi, being the supreme god, is also so plot convenient as anything can be resolved using that. Also, what about those fish monsters? Are they still present in Kurosaki? Was Yuri's father also the follower of Kuzululu, which makes him a part of those fish monster?

Some of the mystery about this show was surely intriguing but considering all that amount to whatever happened in this episode, was it worth it? I agree with one of the above posts saying it should be watched as a movie but I doubt I am going to rewatch this ever.
Oct 23, 2022 7:38 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
This would have been better as a movie, so those who are watching the Toonami marathon next week may appreciate it as such.

I think this has a similar problem that Fena did, though reverse. Fena had a great story going and then the ending threw it out the window for a rushed finale that bit off more than it could chew. Meanwhile, this show's finale was actually pretty good by itself, though the fact that the first 3 episodes of the show didn't set the pacing well or write a compelling enough mystery ended up making this finale be more of a "what the heck" moment instead of a "oh my gosh it all makes sense" moment.

I can easily see the end reveal of Kimi being used in a competent anime and making it awesome. However, just as Fena's finale wasn't able to do its series justice, Housing Complex C's series wasn't able to do its finale justice. At least in my opinion. There was just too much exposition wasted in the short run time, too many unanswered question or loose ends, and too many technical aspects to the overall mystery for it to be truly compelling and satisfactory.
Oct 23, 2022 7:46 AM

Oct 2019
well then, they actually managed to pull it off. it took a lot of info dumping, but they did tie it up very nicely.

Given a few more episodes and a higher budget, this actually could have been amazing.

still not bad though, I quit liked the ending specially. probably going to give it a 5/10.

does it fully make sense?

well, not really. but it answered most things, and landed a strong theme on top of that. which is more than what even most good shows do.
APolygons2Oct 23, 2022 7:53 AM
Also available at:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK8spdL1M_J-z0vO2C7jPLw
Why You Should Watch Akudama Drive: https://youtu.be/Yw0r52wRjgA
An AMV I that I spend way too much time on:
A Love Letter To Anime「AMV」: https://youtu.be/YQyqxFM2m9Q

My referral code to a website/app that gives you free money (a few cents a day) by using a few megabytes of your internet for file sharing. We both get a bonus if you use my link: https://r.honeygain.me/ARSHIA7942
Oct 23, 2022 9:42 AM

Jul 2021
uhh this was okay. the shirokado's were bad, kimi was a fucking god. taka knew too much.

i failed to see what was horror in this anime. i won't count the gore in this episode, that's just gore, can't call it horror. i'll admit though it was kind of disgusting and made me feel a little uneasy.

the ending was not clear. did kan travel to future?

6/10.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 23, 2022 9:46 AM

May 2018
People complaining about the first info dump, it was more of recap because we already had this information from the song and the murals. The only new things we learned were the naming conventions. The second info dump also works for me, because the goddess finally had enough and explained everything, to those...oh so stupid humans.
Also there are some small hints about Yuri's family being evil, especially the sacrificial dagger from the last episode. I kind of hoped that Yuri herself is that bad...but whatever. Some of the stuff she said in this episode don't make sense for a kind in here age...even a kid brainwashed to be evil cultist.

Well, it's kind of a trashy horror, but also entertaining to me. I like stories which build mythos and refer to other mythos.
alshuOct 24, 2022 4:41 AM
Oct 23, 2022 10:03 AM
Dec 2018
The series wants to evoke the Lovecraftian myths, but I think, it fails:
- It is implied that Kimi is Yog-Sothoth ( represented in the myth by orbs). However, a Lovecraftian god (other than possibly Nyaralthoteph) would not care about humanity / deem humanity worthy of understanding.
https://lovecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Yog-Sothoth

- Elder signs are wards against minions of great old ones or outer gods, but they should not work against cultists.

- The incantation by Khan is for returning ressurected humans to the death, so it seems misplaced.
"OGTHROD AI'F GEB'L-EE'H YOG-SOTHOTH NGAH'NG AI'Y ZHRO"

- Cthulhu is not truly dead, merely dreams according to the myth.
" That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die. "

https://lovecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Cthulhu
Oct 23, 2022 10:14 AM
Dec 2011
That dress was awesome.
Oct 23, 2022 11:08 AM

Dec 2021
9bakeneko said:
- It is implied that Kimi is Yog-Sothoth ( represented in the myth by orbs). However, a Lovecraftian god (other than possibly Nyaralthoteph) would not care about humanity / deem humanity worthy of understanding.

- Elder signs are wards against minions of great old ones or outer gods, but they should not work against cultists.

- The incantation by Khan is for returning ressurected humans to the death, so it seems misplaced.

" That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die. "

Yeah, this is part of why I gave it such a low rating. The idea of a god like this being so concerned with humans that they want them to get along is extremely cringe.

Gsarthotegga said:
TheBlockernator said:

The cold opening in episode 1 seems to be nonsense, but based on some of the comments here about this being a loop that has occurred numerous times... maybe that bit with Kan being evil and the roles swapped is an alternate timeline, and there are enough variables at play that good and evil shifts amongst the characters and is different in each timeline. I guess one way of thinking of it... have you seen Higurashi? That might be a helpful comparison, because in different timelines characters who are "good" go totally bonkers in other timelines.

Okay, I should maybe point out that after seeing the final episode and rewatching the cold opening in episode 1, I think this was supposed to be the same loop. There are some differences because of the perspective and what they show to the audience, but I think those were just careless changes and inconsistencies.
Oct 23, 2022 11:08 AM
Aug 2015
I feel like I got dumber watching this last episode and trying to understand it. Does it feel like nonsense just cause it is a rushed info dump or is it truly a dumb fucking story? Does it make more sense for those more familiar with the Cthulhu Mythos? And I actually gave it my best shot cause I was in the mood for a "remote village mystery/horror" like Higurashi or Shiki. Does anyone have any recommendations for anime with that vibe?
Oct 23, 2022 12:00 PM

Dec 2021
octav9999 said:
I feel like I got dumber watching this last episode and trying to understand it. Does it feel like nonsense just cause it is a rushed info dump or is it truly a dumb fucking story? Does it make more sense for those more familiar with the Cthulhu Mythos? And I actually gave it my best shot cause I was in the mood for a "remote village mystery/horror" like Higurashi or Shiki. Does anyone have any recommendations for anime with that vibe?

Eh... Summertime Render is SORT OF applicable, but I don't feel comfortable recommending it to you. It takes place in an island village with elements of mystery and horror, but it's kind of like a shounen... It's not very strong when it comes to horror or mystery. I'd say it's action and thriller primarily. Maybe Shinsekai Yori would work.

Well, it is definitely a rushed infodump. Being familiar with Lovecraft and the Cthulhu mythos helps, though Cthulhu was merely referenced. There are two gods in this, both of which I think are original (at least by name). Where this differs a lot from Lovecraft is that humans are irrelevant to his gods, though there's usually a cult worshipping the god. With this, the still living god (I believe the other one has been long dead) created a time distortion to have the events loop and hopefully the humans wouldn't kill each other and would unite, which would lead the god to seeing them as "worthy," but I'm not exactly sure what the purpose of that was for the god. Just a way to curb the boredom, I guess. There's some confusion when it comes to the worshipers of the dead god, for they seem to be mistaking the presence of Kimi for the dead god. I don't understand the significance of the fetus, but I think the idea is... it shows the real god (POV with tentacles) in space, and it probably sent like a spore or seed or whatever down that made an embryo similar to a human, which probably grows to give birth to Kimi. I think it's part of a cycle, and so Kimi is reborn multiple times, and by crushing the embryo, that ends the cycle there. My speculation here is made more confusing by the time distortion. If there is a time distortion, I don't think Kimi would need to be reborn, so maybe that thing is just an embryo left around that will become a Kimi or will produce something that gives birth to a Kimi, if necessary. To summarize, the embryo is basically something that allows the god to persist on earth in some fashion. Once Kimi destroyed it, and the time loop ended, there was no presence left of the god on the planet anymore, I guess. And I don't think even the author really knows or planned it out very precisely lol.
Oct 23, 2022 12:29 PM

Jun 2017
TsutanaiFuun said:
uhh this was okay. the shirokado's were bad, kimi was a fucking god. taka knew too much.

i failed to see what was horror in this anime. i won't count the gore in this episode, that's just gore, can't call it horror. i'll admit though it was kind of disgusting and made me feel a little uneasy.

6/10.

Best i understand, what we saw is a time loop of the year 2000 every year for 20 years. So what happened to Kan was he escaped the time loop and is now in modern time where the apartment complex is abandoned.
Oct 23, 2022 12:38 PM
Aug 2015
Gsarthotegga said:
octav9999 said:

Eh... Summertime Render is SORT OF applicable, but I don't feel comfortable recommending it to you. It takes place in an island village with elements of mystery and horror, but it's kind of like a shounen... It's not very strong when it comes to horror or mystery. I'd say it's action and thriller primarily. Maybe Shinsekai Yori would work.

Well, it is definitely a rushed infodump. Being familiar with Lovecraft and the Cthulhu mythos helps, though Cthulhu was merely referenced. There are two gods in this, both of which I think are original (at least by name). Where this differs a lot from Lovecraft is that humans are irrelevant to his gods, though there's usually a cult worshipping the god. With this, the still living god (I believe the other one has been long dead) created a time distortion to have the events loop and hopefully the humans wouldn't kill each other and would unite, which would lead the god to seeing them as "worthy," but I'm not exactly sure what the purpose of that was for the god. Just a way to curb the boredom, I guess. There's some confusion when it comes to the worshipers of the dead god, for they seem to be mistaking the presence of Kimi for the dead god. I don't understand the significance of the fetus, but I think the idea is... it shows the real god (POV with tentacles) in space, and it probably sent like a spore or seed or whatever down that made an embryo similar to a human, which probably grows to give birth to Kimi. I think it's part of a cycle, and so Kimi is reborn multiple times, and by crushing the embryo, that ends the cycle there. My speculation here is made more confusing by the time distortion. If there is a time distortion, I don't think Kimi would need to be reborn, so maybe that thing is just an embryo left around that will become a Kimi or will produce something that gives birth to a Kimi, if necessary. To summarize, the embryo is basically something that allows the god to persist on earth in some fashion. Once Kimi destroyed it, and the time loop ended, there was no presence left of the god on the planet anymore, I guess. And I don't think even the author really knows or planned it out very precisely lol.

Yeah you might be right Summertime Render doesn't look like the "cicadas/old people/village/sunsets/slow burner" that I was looking for but I guess there are not a lot of anime with that vibe. Shinsekai Yori would classify. Too bad I already saw it.
Oct 23, 2022 12:43 PM
Jun 2015
Gsarthotegga said:

I think you could see a weird knife in their home in one shot but other than that I'm not sure there really was anything assuming I'm even recalling that right.
Oct 23, 2022 12:43 PM

Jul 2022
first 2 ep and half of 3 was just dumb buildup
Kek

Oct 23, 2022 12:45 PM

Dec 2021
octav9999 said:
Gsarthotegga said:

Yeah you might be right Summertime Render doesn't look like the "cicadas/old people/village/sunsets/slow burner" that I was looking for but I guess there are not a lot of anime with that vibe. Shinsekai Yori would classify. Too bad I already saw it.

Eh... a bit of a stretch, but you might get something out of Mouryou no Hako (I want to say it's in rural areas mostly right after WWII, but it's not one central area). Probably would have more luck with manga. Your description there makes me think of Nijigahara Holograph from Inio Asano.
Oct 23, 2022 12:47 PM

Dec 2021
StarlessMelodies said:
Gsarthotegga said:

I think you could see a weird knife in their home in one shot but other than that I'm not sure there really was anything assuming I'm even recalling that right.

I want to say you're right. I think I recall a quick moment with the knife in the apartment somewhere during eps 1-3, now that you mention it.
Oct 23, 2022 12:52 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The ending looked like an incomprehensible and messy version of Higurashi, but what could you expect from something that short anyway
Oct 23, 2022 1:18 PM
Feb 2021
I think this show had potential it would of been great if the did 12 episodes my issue was how the rushed everything at the very end I mean mom and dad and yuri are killers in which that unexpected
and then something I don’t understand is yuri stop his dad from killing kimi but then she later tries to kill kimi herself in which that doesn’t works and
then
We don’t know if Rubel was able to flee or escape since kurosaki has been in a time loop just repeating the same year
But My expectation from this show was some sort of monster/gore but I was wrong I thought this was going to be something like blood c but nope that wasn’t the case

6/10
Oct 23, 2022 1:28 PM

Jun 2017
RedBell02 said:
I think this show had potential it would of been great if the did 12 episodes my issue was how the rushed everything at the very end I mean mom and dad and yuri are killers in which that unexpected
and then something I don’t understand is yuri stop his dad from killing kimi but then she later tries to kill kimi herself in which that doesn’t works and
then
We don’t know if Rubel was able to flee or escape since kurosaki has been in a time loop just repeating the same year
But My expectation from this show was some sort of monster/gore but I was wrong I thought this was going to be something like blood c but nope that wasn’t the case

6/10

I think Yuri was trying to trick Kimi that she was her friend by stopping her dad. I think she wanted to kill Kimi herself.
Oct 23, 2022 2:07 PM

Dec 2021
I agree that the bit with Yuri and her father was really awkward. Even if I feel it needed more foreshadowing, I can accept that the mother and father are murderous cultists, but I think it's a bit much to accept the 10-year-old girl companion of Kimi is also part of their agenda. Sure, it can happen, but I think Yuri in particular needed more foreshadowing. Maybe there was some that I missed.

I completely forgot about Rubel! It's never addressed what happens to him, but I also don't think he would be able to escape the time distortion. I imagine he was probably killed by the cultists, but there's no way of knowing for sure.
Oct 23, 2022 3:06 PM
May 2020
por fin se ha acabado esta atrocidad. 2/10
Oct 23, 2022 3:13 PM

Jan 2013
this piece of shit went from racism to religious corruption really quick lol
was the dude being holed up into that room ever explained or did he get killed off and i missed it? 😂
Oct 23, 2022 3:30 PM

Dec 2021
dannymilk said:
this piece of shit went from racism to religious corruption really quick lol
was the dude being holed up into that room ever explained or did he get killed off and i missed it? 😂

Yeah, he died. Showed him as a pile of moss at the computer.
Oct 23, 2022 3:32 PM

Jan 2013
Gsarthotegga said:
dannymilk said:

Yeah, he died. Showed him as a pile of moss at the computer.

thank you! this show is such a blur even despite its short run lol
Oct 23, 2022 3:58 PM

Jul 2008
9bakeneko said:

Well, Kimi does say that she only cares about eternity and implies she just wanted to experience that time in peace... not that she actually care about human as themselves.

I'm not that versed, so why is the incantation misplaced?
My candies:
Oct 23, 2022 7:14 PM

Jan 2017
The episode was absolutely baffling. This series was awful.
Oct 23, 2022 9:44 PM

Jul 2016
This finale was so bad. They really fucked it up the moment they decided this project to be only 4-episode long.
The last minute massive info-dump was more confusing than helpful and having a 10yo and her parents suddenly becoming edgy cultist murderers without proper buildup was beyond stupid.

2/10 - So... did Rubel manage to escape the loop or what?
Oct 23, 2022 10:00 PM

Jun 2017
SouthRzVa said:
2/10 - So... did Rubel manage to escape the loop or what?

That, my friend, is one of many unanswered questions that the series leaves out in the open.
Oct 23, 2022 11:27 PM

Jul 2021
TheBlockernator said:
TsutanaiFuun said:

6/10.

Best i understand, what we saw is a time loop of the year 2000 every year for 20 years. So what happened to Kan was he escaped the time loop and is now in modern time where the apartment complex is abandoned.
oh yeah this explains it well. pretty straightforward, i just missed it.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 24, 2022 4:06 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Way too much exposition for a 4 episode series. Cringy interactions (with reason but still there). Unremarkable animation and soundtrack. Not scary. Confusing lore to the point where the twists didn't sink in at all.

This was bad.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Oct 24, 2022 8:36 AM
Jan 2020

I think this is pretty shit
Oct 24, 2022 10:01 AM
Oct 2022
Racism on our religion Islam
Oct 24, 2022 10:03 AM
May 2021
I had my expectations low but the last episode blew away my mind. Didn't expected this twist ans bloodshed. Fcking loved the last ep
Oct 24, 2022 11:40 AM

Jul 2017
So what conclusion about this anime ?
How Rubel still alive from the disaster while Kimi reset the time ?
Where all Danshi complex ? Have all been killed by Yuri family or missing when Kimi reset the time ?
G
Oct 24, 2022 11:46 AM

Jul 2017
this anime underrated if it has complex story with explainable case
G
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Am I the only one who enjoyed it?

PetelgeuseDES - Jan 2, 2023

22 by Destroyer31 »»
Feb 26, 1:12 AM

Poll: » C Danchi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

TheBlockernator - Oct 15, 2022

58 by Berry-Vodka »»
Dec 29, 2023 8:53 AM

Poll: » C Danchi Episode 2 Discussion

TheBlockernator - Oct 8, 2022

32 by alshu »»
Dec 27, 2023 11:20 PM

Poll: » C Danchi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

anime-prime - Oct 1, 2022

80 by Berry-Vodka »»
Dec 26, 2023 9:53 PM

» only english dub available? ( 1 2 )

just_mii - Oct 3, 2022

57 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Jan 6, 2023 12:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.