Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 18, 2022 8:02 AM
Community Mod
๐Ÿ’งFocalors๐Ÿ’ง

Mar 2022
They started their fight and Yoru seems kind of outclassed.

I thought The Devil Hunter Club were actually doing something and then they got obliterated.
Oct 18, 2022 8:05 AM

Oct 2017
Asa is about to do what I think she is?
Oct 18, 2022 8:07 AM

Jan 2009
what was Yoru thinking there when she let Asa takeover the fight lol is this gonna become talk therapy aka talk no jutsu
Oct 18, 2022 8:08 AM

Dec 2020
Fujimoto really didn't hold back damn, I wonder what Asa is going to do

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฐ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ.
๐“˜๐“ท ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต,
๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ.

Oct 18, 2022 8:12 AM

Jul 2022
The "leave it all to Asa" line cracked me up ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
but it seems like Asa got something up her sleeve
FlomikOct 18, 2022 8:15 AM
Oct 18, 2022 8:12 AM

Jul 2010
Didn't like that chapter. 20 pages of nothing, it feels kinda like a filler when you have to fill up pages but have nothing to tell. So we've got cliche phrases and Devil Hunter Club getting wasted few panels after their entrance. Fight, if you could call it that, really lacking.
Oct 18, 2022 8:17 AM

Jul 2021
deg said:
what was Yoru thinking there when she let Asa takeover the fight lol is this gonna become talk therapy aka talk no jutsu
I don't think so since I have never seen Fujimoto using talk no jutsu in any of his manga I had read before
Oct 18, 2022 8:19 AM

Jan 2009
Barrycade said:
deg said:
I don't think so since I have never seen Fujimoto using talk no jutsu in any of his manga I had read before

or talk no jutsu is just a distraction like the moment Justice Devil let her guard down then Yoru will kill her
Oct 18, 2022 8:21 AM

Jul 2022
deg said:
Barrycade said:

or talk no jutsu is just a distraction like the moment Justice Devil let her guard down then Yoru will kill her

well Yuko reads her thoughts so she would be aware that it's a distraction and she wouldn't fall for it
Oct 18, 2022 8:22 AM

Dec 2020
Decent chapter. Nothing really happened. At least we are getting a chapter next week too. Looks like Asa is going to do something...?
Oct 18, 2022 8:23 AM

Jun 2014
I wonder what Asa plans to do to take care of this situation.

And damn those Devil Hunter club members got washed lol.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 18, 2022 8:24 AM

Jan 2009
Flomik said:
deg said:

well Yuko reads her thoughts so she would be aware that it's a distraction and she wouldn't fall for it

there must be a catch like Yoru being out of the drivers seat of the consciousness of Asa makes her undetectable to Justice Devil but anyway thats just my guess so well see next week
Oct 18, 2022 8:27 AM

Jul 2021
deg said:
Barrycade said:

well you are not wrong it could be possible, thats a plausible theory
Oct 18, 2022 8:31 AM

Jan 2008
I'll be the "first" (pretentiousness maximus) to say, but Part 2 is pretty mehh so far. No real focus, lacks the balls that made CSM stand out from the shounen mediocrity and I somehow couldn't care less about Asa/Yoru.
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Oct 18, 2022 8:33 AM

Apr 2019
Now that was a good chapter. I liked the action in this one. Yuko's design is absolutely terrifying. Yoru seems kinda weak against her but she has a trick up her sleeve. Let's see what this "Leave it All to Asa" plan really is?

I hope this Yuko situation ends up developing into something more and Yuko is not just a random devil that is killed and never mentioned again. I want Yoru to turn Yuko into her weapon. Yuko genuinely considers Asa her friend and this would mean that the weapon Yoru would create from Yuko would be incredibly strong. Man, I am desperately waiting for future chapters now.
Oct 18, 2022 8:37 AM

Apr 2019
Junchi said:
I'll be the "first" (pretentiousness maximus) to say, but Part 2 is pretty mehh so far. No real focus, lacks the balls that made CSM stand out from the shounen mediocrity and I somehow couldn't care less about Asa/Yoru.

To be honest Part 1 was extremely meh in the first 20-30 chapters as well. It only got better later. I have faith in Fujimoto that he will develop part 2 to be just as good as part 1. It just requires some more time to reach to that level.
Oct 18, 2022 8:38 AM

Sep 2013
I wonder if you can forcibly think up shit you're not actually going to do to confuse the Justice Devil. I wonder if that's too simple and instead it just sees right into your psyche through all your lies.
Oct 18, 2022 8:45 AM

Oct 2020
A very boring chapter in my opinion nothing has happened
Oct 18, 2022 8:51 AM
Nov 2020
Trash art. Trash jobber/fodder characters. Trash school bully arc.
Bravo fujimoto.

(fanboys need not to get triggered by this statement)
"I can't trust a website where csm is rated higher than hxh"
- Akira Toriyama

Oct 18, 2022 8:56 AM

Nov 2018
AAASAAAAAAAAA!!
Oct 18, 2022 8:57 AM
girls are good

Jan 2018
Imagine being chased by a devil and they ask who put raw chicken in a cubby lmao

please recommend me anime with hot girls

Oct 18, 2022 8:58 AM

Apr 2019
akiramado19 said:
Bravo fujimoto.

Bravo Fujimoto indeed.
Oct 18, 2022 9:01 AM

Jul 2021
I disagree with it being a boring chapter. It was easy to skim through but the actions aren't that impressive this time around visually.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Oct 18, 2022 9:05 AM
Dec 2021
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Oct 18, 2022 9:11 AM

Jun 2019
Oh... looks like things are getting juicy. What's Asa gonna do?
Oct 18, 2022 9:13 AM
Nov 2020
King_KK said:
akiramado19 said:
Bravo fujimoto.

Bravo Fujimoto indeed.
homie is quoting me in two different threads, holyy
- Akira Toriyama

Oct 18, 2022 9:18 AM

Apr 2019
akiramado19 said:
King_KK said:

Bravo Fujimoto indeed.

You are seeking attention in both of these threads and I am just giving it to you.
Oct 18, 2022 9:20 AM

Oct 2007
TheMangaManiac said:
Didn't like that chapter. 20 pages of nothing, it feels kinda like a filler when you have to fill up pages but have nothing to tell. So we've got cliche phrases and Devil Hunter Club getting wasted few panels after their entrance. Fight, if you could call it that, really lacking.

Agreed and then that weird cliff hanger.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2022 9:25 AM

Oct 2021
her intentions aren't so bad to kill the bad guys, i like her,
Oct 18, 2022 9:32 AM
Nov 2020
King_KK said:
akiramado19 said:

You are seeking attention in both of these threads and I am just giving it to you.
You are someone who can not take negative comments about a favourite work of theirs. I bet you wouldn't have care about me if i screamed "KINOOO FUJIMOTO.Great chapter again". But no homie, school shooting arc centered around *mid* fodder character and a nerfed horseman and her host doesn't entertain me, not in the least. And I will not shy away from voicing my disappointment ๐Ÿ™ˆ If this is attention seeking then everybody in this thread is also doing that. I don't believe somebody goes on the internet, leave a thought, without ever excepting people to react to it ( be it positively or negatively). Human beings are social creatures after all.
- Akira Toriyama

Oct 18, 2022 9:34 AM

Mar 2019
Yay! The devil hunter club was absolutely useless just as I expected, I guess that light colored hair girl who flew out of the window is going to be important though. I wonder if Asa is going reveal something out loud in the next chapter or do something akin to self sacrifice. If it's something Yuko explicitly doesn't want her to do these are the only things I personally can come up with. I really hope something productive happens.
Oct 18, 2022 9:37 AM
Jul 2018
Yeah! She is absolutely going to do it?!
I knew it that she was gonna do it, and I'm right!
Oct 18, 2022 9:57 AM
Jun 2020
Kumiveneella said:
Yay! The devil hunter club was absolutely useless just as I expected, I guess that light colored hair girl who flew out of the window is going to be important though. I wonder if Asa is going reveal something out loud in the next chapter or do something akin to self sacrifice. If it's something Yuko explicitly doesn't want her to do these are the only things I personally can come up with. I really hope something productive happens.

Actually she might be the whip hybrid if you look closely
Oct 18, 2022 10:06 AM
Jun 2011
The seperation between parts 1 and 2 are quite staggering. I'm invested in Yoru and Asa's story but I do hope we start getting some more supporting characters soon since I can't help but miss Denji and want to see more on what he's doing right now as well as Nayuta. But, all that said, the fact that the justice devil has meddled in the lives of characters at Denji's school twice now definetly has me intrigued on the devil's eventual reveal. Plus, I do love the MC's dynamic with her other half so lets hope Fujimoto's got a plan and keeps the good times coming! I trust in him.
Oct 18, 2022 10:13 AM
Jan 2016
Are we all gonna ignore the fact that this is Denji in a skirt?
Oct 18, 2022 10:14 AM

Mar 2019
Evoboost488 said:
Kumiveneella said:

Actually she might be the whip hybrid if you look closely

Yeah I guess they look about the same, however you can't really see the random "light colored hair" girls face well because her eyes are covered in almost all of the panels. Cool theory though.

Edit: also like the poster above said they kind of look like Denji.
Oct 18, 2022 10:18 AM

Aug 2020
2.5/5

Again, nothing too spectacular happened this chapter like the last one barred from some action scenes that felt a bit flat for Fujimoto standards

Devil hunter club were fodder. Yuko being able to read minds looks OP but Fujimoto is also using it for comedic relief between characters. Yoru gave up control but what could Asa possibly be thinking that got even Yuko riled up? Guess we'll have to wait and see next week.
2Birds1StonedOct 20, 2022 4:30 PM
Oct 18, 2022 10:21 AM

Apr 2019
akiramado19 said:
King_KK said:

You are someone who can not take negative comments about a favourite work of theirs. I bet you wouldn't have care about me if i screamed "KINOOO FUJIMOTO.Great chapter again". But no homie, school shooting arc centered around *mid* fodder character and a nerfed horseman and her host doesn't entertain me, not in the least. And I will not shy away from voicing my disappointment ๐Ÿ™ˆ If this is attention seeking then everybody in this thread is also doing that. I don't believe somebody goes on the internet, leave a thought, without ever excepting people to react to it ( be it positively or negatively). Human beings are social creatures after all.

Oh, so you genuinely believe writing trash/ mid in front of everything is a genuine critique. I thought you were just trolling but now I realise you are actually this dumb. I am sorry for bothering you. You can go on expressing your "negative sentiment" with Fujimoto's storytelling.
Oct 18, 2022 10:29 AM
Oct 2017
Woah a Devil Hunter Club
Oct 18, 2022 10:34 AM

May 2020
Bro the fuck was devil hunter club? They just upping the dead count if nothing lol.
Oct 18, 2022 10:53 AM

Aug 2018
This chapter gave me Parasyte vibes.
Even this ost started playing in my head
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HUwGFVeN04
Oct 18, 2022 11:30 AM

Sep 2021
the gore is real, kill kill
Oct 18, 2022 11:47 AM

Apr 2018
Feels like there's an art decline, but it is what it is. Yoru's last plan was for Asa to fight her friend.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 18, 2022 12:39 PM

May 2021
Good chapter. Gave us a glimpse into Yoku's characters and how she is merely looking for a justification to attack. The D.H.C. were merely defending the students and she took that to mean that they were bad guys. The "Leave it to Asa" plan cracked me up.

deg said:
Barrycade said:

Or maybe Yoku won't kill Asa and try to talk her out of it, hence talk-no-jutsu. In the meanwhile, Denji might arrive. That's what Yoru might have been thinking. Or maybe she didn't plan anything and just pulled out, aka the Afghanistan strat. As expected of the War Devil.

Oct 18, 2022 12:59 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That's tense for sure, but I wonder what she plans to do :o
Oct 18, 2022 2:01 PM
Jul 2016
SpicyAvaritia said:
IHateAnimeSoMuch said:
Are we all gonna ignore the fact that this is Denji in a skirt?

I'm pretty sure thats the Whip Devil Hybrid, same Hair style and looks, I doubt that Denji would go to school in a skirt. Not completely sure though, just a tought

That's probably more likely. But I want it to be Denji in a skirt lmaooooo. So until otherwise stated, it's Denji in a skirt.
Oct 18, 2022 2:42 PM

Mar 2021
Didn't expect much from this chapter since it's a fight. Not disappointed but not amazed either

Tho I like how Yoru just dipped out lol

Oct 18, 2022 2:50 PM

Nov 2016
The Devil Hunter Club was reduced to fodder at the hand of fickle justice. Too bad thag it didn't play out differently. Still interested to see what's the deal with the person that was smashed through the window. Maybe we're overthinking here.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 18, 2022 2:53 PM
Jan 2019
i hope saigi is alive
Oct 18, 2022 3:04 PM
Aug 2018
Pencil Shooter <3
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 163 Discussion

jas-samaaa - Apr 23

48 by gannoncannon55 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 162 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 9

43 by FutureHendrix »»
Apr 22, 4:15 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 44 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuma - Oct 25, 2019

52 by Hasanzade_S »»
Apr 21, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 56 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2020

34 by Elijah0121 »»
Apr 20, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Chapter 52 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuma - Dec 20, 2019

74 by Virtecek »»
Apr 18, 2:42 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.