Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 3, 2022 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
Finally, the revelation of Shu's past and his parents...

The demon that was responsible seems like a final boss type of character in the show and continues to have major impact in the present timeline. This was also the first time I've seen Kisara show legit fear in combat. Yikes. Probably the strangest episode from this show and that's saying a lot.

Sep 3, 2022 10:12 AM

Feb 2019
A-1 Saturdays let’s goo. Sharon Supremacy

Awesome episode as always. I love how both Kisara and Ayano went off on their own to save Shuu’s sister. Very sweet. You can really see shuu mentally regressing though. Not even remembering his mom, or at least her appearance.

Other than the whole opening a gateway and unleashing hell on earth thing, Asmodeus plan of demon-human coexistence doesn’t seem too bad lol.

Wow, I wasn’t expecting Kanna to wake up this soon and stab kisara, what a cliffhanger. Can’t wait for next week.

Bro really thought a 1960s soviet weapon would take out the strongest demon in existence lol
Marinate1016Sep 3, 2022 10:33 AM
Sep 3, 2022 10:27 AM

Jul 2017
Sharon escaped from prison, and Kisara's memories from Shu are dugged up for his world to see, revealing the truth about Shu's parents, most notoriously his mother who's the living being of Asmodeus, marking Bayron City all this time and abducting the little sister Kanna into this mine that's been obscured from view.

True enough, Shu's mother a.k.a Asmodeus's plan of planting Demon Hazards in Japan has laid fruit for 12 years, and this (not) surprisingly, connects back to the government's plan which has been nothing but an experimental floor mat, which Sharon's Celestial Abbey has been tracking for the longest time. Even to the point of having a harmonious truce between demons and humans by using Shu's sister as a medium to release monsters, the whole Ogata family dynamic is for sure a very confusing and convoluted one to follow, but when it comes down to it, Kanna must be found before the government, and most certainly before Shu.

Ayano finding herself thrust into a terrorism act with the trusting friend that has been keeping the top secrets on her own, and together with Shu and Mikhail, the revival of Asmodeus at the final epicenter must be stopped at all costs, which on par with Kisara and Sharon fighting against it, has completely lost the game against their favour.

Yelp, felt like there were just as many things crammed altogether to make one cohesive plot, which has been messy then, and is still messy now. But at least there's an end goal to it.
Sep 3, 2022 10:31 AM
May 2022
It’s good but like the shows a 7/10 at best. Tbh if they sell the ending it might be a 6/10.
Sep 3, 2022 10:32 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Sharon was relaxing on the sofa eating some food and drinking xD.
Shuu's sister is going to be used as a gate to summon demons....
Shuu comes riding in on a helicopter which he seems to not have forgotten.
Ayano went from threatening Linfa to saying she is her best friend ever lol.
Kisara finds Shuu's sister but Sharon attacks her!
And now Asmodeus has been summoned! It is...huge.
Sharon tries to attack it as well as Kisara but their attempts don't end too well...
Shuu saves Kisara and tells her to take every memory he has...
But before anything can happen, she is stabbed!

Looking forward to the next episode!
Rem4lifexDSep 3, 2022 10:35 AM
AISHITERU...REM!
Sep 3, 2022 11:29 AM

Jul 2022
Maruto watched Fullmetal 2003

@Marinate1016
Asmordeous was about to make MonMusu a reality lol
Say-My-NameSep 3, 2022 11:42 AM
Sep 3, 2022 11:43 AM

May 2020
12 years later and still those clothes fitting her.

Anyways loved how nun demonstrated free-falls are so fun.
Sep 3, 2022 12:11 PM

Nov 2011
Honestly feel so bad for Ayano at this point. She still is going above and Beyond for Shuu and it's basically for nothing now. Even when she's helping him his only concern is Kisara and not even his sister anymore. It's actually depressing.

Ayano deserves to be happy.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 3, 2022 1:37 PM

Oct 2017
So they relocated the island to move far away from the mine. That didn't help much though.

Shuu doesn't remember much at this point and he's gonna even sacrifice any memory he has left.
Sep 3, 2022 1:39 PM
Jan 2021
the best thing i have ever witsnessed with my two eyes
Sep 3, 2022 2:20 PM

Aug 2019
That rumor about a 2nd cour seems unlikely with how things are going from this ep

Sep 3, 2022 2:27 PM

Sep 2020
That's a huge hand, kind of feels like a Magic index episode, and that ending...
Sep 3, 2022 2:57 PM

Sep 2018
Wow, everything went pear-shaped very quickly there.

I like that the government knew all this time and were just engaged in damage limitation.

Poor Shuu really is becoming a husk of a man.

And I wonder what other muscle memories Ayano's mum drilled into him ;-)

Akira call out with the space laser, love how it just fizzles.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Sep 3, 2022 3:58 PM

May 2013
A very fast paced episode with a quick escalation towards the end with lots of weird stuff happening.
Like in the last couple episodes nothing much to talk about the side cast, mikhail guy is getting annoying with his 'everything for the city's safety' and that he and his siblings knew about the mine's secret isn't surprising at all same for how the moment shu & co. try to investigate on their own they get hunted down. Felt a bit bad for ayano despite being a big kisara fan but kinda got obvious that shu was focusing on kisara more and more. Also nice move how she didn't tell everything from miles memory to protect shu from more emotional damage even willing to team up with sharon to bring this to an end without him having to suffer more.

Unfortuntely turns out that the sister was the big demon threat after all sharon was talking about a few eps ago, noble from kisara wanting to protect her but this naivity literally gets her backstabbed by the awakened demon sister. But better let's not talk about some useless orbital strike and a giant hand emerging, also couldn't care less about asmodeus. Like I always thought the plot with the evil sister has some potential and now that it unfolds they better not fuck it up.
Sep 3, 2022 4:49 PM

Jan 2009
we are in the endgame now for sure

so a mix of human and demon blood can open a gate for hordes of demons to take over the world and that mix person is Shus little sister

looks like Shus little sister is the last villain together with Asmodeus demon

Shu is about to lose the few remaining memories he has left so he is gonna be a zombie lol not really he might just be like in the state of amnesia so he will just form new memories i guess

Sharon is still sexy hot
Sep 3, 2022 5:22 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow, very heavy episode... the government was hiding the mine site by moving it but now that they're aware of it it's getting even tenser inside for the ones that are against it, that satellite beam was ridiculous for how it didn't work because it is too old, but now even though they managed to reach the site both Asmodeus and Shuu's little sister are here to counter-attack... ehh that huge stomach piercing hit on Kisara :S Now Shuu wants her to take ALL his memories, that's probably the only solution left sadly
Sep 3, 2022 5:28 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
We’re in the end game for sure now, the true location of the mine is revealed and now the final battle is taking place there, I didn’t expect Asmodeus to emerge as a giant hand but a Kaiju battle is definitely fitting for this series, and I laughed when Shu shot the copy of his mom not knowing who she was, not having memories actually benefited him here lol, but it definitely shook Kisara, and then Kisara is suddenly stabbed by what appears to be Shu’s little sister in a form similar to Kisara’s, are we about to have a hot waifu battle lol, I wouldn’t mind that.

And man it hurt earlier in the episode when Shu couldn’t remember Ayano’s name, the memory loss is really starting to hit now. And Mikhail’s Cold War era satellite death laser ended up not doing much to Asmodeus sadly, it was funny tho lol. But man this is really shaping up to be a great finale, I’m really excited for the next episode!
Sep 3, 2022 5:41 PM

Jun 2021
Do u think Kisara will die? I hope no please :(
Sep 3, 2022 5:54 PM

Jan 2021
Interesting episode, this truly feels like the final battle between Shu and his mother, even Kisara doesn't want to take any more memories from Shu.

That sword must've hurt when it went through Kisara, ouch, I only hope that she still lives.

Another great episode nonetheless.
Sep 3, 2022 6:09 PM

Apr 2013
Finally imouto-chan has arrived.

.·:*¨ 𝕾𝖊𝖙 𝕸𝖊 𝕱𝖗𝖊𝖊 - 𝕵𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖆 𝕵𝖚𝖓𝖌 ¨*:·. 𓆩♡𓆪
𝟬:𝟱𝟱 ㅇ──────────────── 𝟯:𝟮𝟲
↺¹ |◁ ▷| ⋮≡
Sep 3, 2022 7:00 PM
Dec 2007
5hadow17 said:
That rumor about a 2nd cour seems unlikely with how things are going from this ep
I kind of feel the opposite, I can only see them having enough time to save the sister. Theres still alot of questions to be asked about what exactly is Asmodeus, and what are these demons.
Sep 3, 2022 7:30 PM
Dec 2021
so every thing is all for nothing, shu left Ayano to find and save his sister and formed contract with kisara and at the end he will kill his sister whom he wanted to save but because kisara sucked his memory he is back to square one and all he had done was for nothing and whats left is empty shu without ambition, so it basically makes kisara villain right ?
Sep 3, 2022 10:06 PM

Feb 2021
Shu has basically lost all his memories at this point, he was even forgetting Ayano's name.

Quite a crazy episode, that very last scene at the end there was so weird, was that Shu's little sister???
Sep 4, 2022 2:51 AM
Oct 2020
imagine sacrificing your memories and sanity to save your sister but in the end Shu will end up fighting his sister and losing everything. i watched this to enjoy rom-com, in the end we get sadness....
Sep 4, 2022 2:58 AM
May 2021
L L L L L L L L L L L W L L L L L L L
Sep 4, 2022 6:29 AM

May 2021
esse ep realmente foi o 10
todas as revelações foram feitas de forma cativante tudo muito bem dirigido.
Shu se tornando cada vez mais uma casca vazia é até difícil de se assistir e a cena da Kisara sendo enforcada realmente me deixou desconfortável, ver minha best waifu sofrer me faz sofrer
Sep 4, 2022 7:31 AM
Feb 2021
loved itttttttttttt
Sep 4, 2022 8:46 AM
Mar 2018
SoraSenpai said:
Honestly feel so bad for Ayano at this point. She still is going above and Beyond for Shuu and it's basically for nothing now. Even when she's helping him his only concern is Kisara and not even his sister anymore. It's actually depressing.

Ayano deserves to be happy.

I completely agree. Poor Ayano... He better recognize his sister too because that reveal and cliffhanger was quite well done.
Sep 4, 2022 9:13 AM
Nov 2019
Softhenic03 said:
12 years later and still those clothes fitting her.

Anyways loved how nun demonstrated free-falls are so fun.

I mean I was thinking the same thing but hey it’s anime lol….
Sep 4, 2022 10:29 AM

Jun 2015
You know shit is getting wild when someone buys an orbital weapons platform from the mafia.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 4, 2022 12:04 PM
Jan 2022
I feel so bad for kisara because they will say she is the bad guy taking away his memories and making into a shell and she is a tool for revenge she has the double edge sword they will call her the bad guy because she is a demon all she wants is to be loved and not just used as a weapon of destruction they will all blame kisara even if she never wanted to take his memories even if it's not her fault they will still blame kisara because she is a demon she is the monster
Sep 4, 2022 11:36 PM

Feb 2021
We've have now encountered the final boss, asmodeus. Shuu's memories are basically gone, Kisara was stabbed, we've finally seen Shuu's little sister in detail and then we are left with a cliffhanger. :(

I wonder whats going to happen with Shuu if he survives all this mess and whether he'll be able to remember anything at all.
Sep 4, 2022 11:49 PM
Aug 2016
Es un episodio bastante lento y hasta diria aburrido, pero al final al menos te deja con las ganas de ver un cap mas.
Sep 5, 2022 1:09 AM

Nov 2012
Yahari Ore no Imouto wa Last Boss

My Candies:

Sep 5, 2022 4:56 AM

Oct 2008
oh damn! looks like there's no other choice but to sacrifice Shuu's entire memories in order to defeat last boss huh...so sad
5/5.

Sep 5, 2022 6:28 AM

Jan 2022
Looks like we got a demon sister in this episode, hope shu sister doesn't get killed because demon sister is pretty good in the harem other than that we don't really know shu sister which makes the moment when shu sister is killed not sad
“Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored.”

— Wayne Dyer
Sep 5, 2022 11:50 AM

Feb 2018
I'm not sure why Kisara is feeling bad about taking his memories now and refusing when she's been fine with taking them all this time just so he would be hers.
Sep 5, 2022 2:34 PM

May 2021
Would be an awesome finale if they take the memory plotline to its conclusion.

corvKa said:
I'm not sure why Kisara is feeling bad about taking his memories now and refusing when she's been fine with taking them all this time just so he would be hers.

I imagine it's because he might become a vegetable if she takes all of them.

Sep 5, 2022 3:36 PM

May 2018
Poor Shu though, it must suck not remembering anything
Sep 5, 2022 6:22 PM

Aug 2014
Gunkanjima!!!! :D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 5, 2022 9:42 PM

May 2014
Uhm, shu vs her sister ?
Kisara is a good girl finally.

Shu will sacrifice all his memory ? or just go to the evil choice and join Asmodea
Sep 5, 2022 9:59 PM

May 2013
corvKa said:

she always felt bad about it but what other choice did she have if not following the orders of her contractor. She even told ayano about it way back that she would find a way to stop him, also kisara probably never expected that he would ever go that far to even give away his memories about her and becoming a vegetable.
Sep 5, 2022 10:42 PM

Apr 2012
Kisara stabbed... Again
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Sep 6, 2022 7:47 AM

Jan 2021
Oh go where is this going 😭 twists and turns everywhere 😭
Sep 6, 2022 11:04 AM

Nov 2018
this shits so bad lmao
Sep 6, 2022 1:48 PM
Mar 2021
another great episode i hope they dont fuck up the ending 😭😭
Sep 6, 2022 5:34 PM
May 2016
Not the most wholesome family reunion...^^;
That cliffhanger tho...please be safe, Kisara.
Sep 6, 2022 8:41 PM
May 2020
Chu's sister is very cute. At first I didn't pay much attention to it until she woke up.
Sep 7, 2022 1:56 AM
Aug 2017
Not much happened in this episode, it felt really short. We got to see the repercussions of Shu giving up all his memories of Miles last week. Shu is almost an empty shell now that barely has any feelings and even has trouble recalling the name of Ayano.

How Linfa still covered for her Ayano after being kidnapped and held at gunpoint by her, and then Ayano said "You really are my best friend ever!" after just threatening her at gunpoint had me laughing. I ship Ayano x Linfa now.

With the ending, I guess Kisara can add another +1 to the number of times she has felt a hard object penetrate inside her abdomen while she looks at Shu.

The next episode will likely be an emotional one.
Sep 7, 2022 2:00 AM
Aug 2017
corvKa said:

She has always been reluctant to take his memories but she respects his decision as long as he doesn't over do it.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Engage Kiss Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2022

131 by spicarie »»
Apr 17, 5:19 AM

Poll: » Engage Kiss Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2022

78 by spicarie »»
Apr 17, 4:08 AM

Poll: » Engage Kiss Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2022

93 by spicarie »»
Apr 17, 12:47 AM

Poll: » Engage Kiss Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2022

181 by Kaeicap »»
Mar 5, 10:15 AM

Poll: » Engage Kiss Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2022

106 by Hue_Enjoyer »»
Jan 31, 2:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.