Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 30, 2022 8:59 AM

Nov 2011
Yikes, Asano really has a big target on her back now. Seems like this may be an overarching story plot to help her in the long run.

Episode gave Asano and Shu more bonding time but it was more emotional this time rather than the silly comedy we often see. The kiss though. Asano really went for it :o
Stark700Jul 30, 2022 10:31 AM
Jul 30, 2022 10:18 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Kisara saved Ayano from the demonically possessed monster.
Seems Ayano is a target for it...
Tetsuya asks to collaborate with Shuu to settle the events around his parents once and for all. Seems his father could possibly be connected with a demon?
It was funny to see Ayano embarassed when Shuu came over and saw her in the loungewear her mum bought for her as she said xD.
She still is upset about her and Shuu having broken up.

She kisses Shuu...
And then she kisses him again...
for many seconds!
Wha...they did the unforbidden word together??!
WHY SHUU???!?!?!?!?!?!?! KISARA IS BEST GIRL AND THE ONLY ONE YOU SHOULD BE WITH FOREVER!
(My yandere supporting side showed up a bit there...)

Then Kisara kisses him? What a beautiful sight to behold!
NANO DESU!
He forgot what he did with Ayano previously...
Kisara and Shuu destroy that disgusting demon for good!

Looking forward to the next episode!
Rem4lifexDJul 30, 2022 10:26 AM
AISHITERU...REM!
Jul 30, 2022 10:28 AM

Jul 2017
NGL, dealing with that Demon Hazard that goes through infinity mirrors is a real challenge, and one blink will reserve death. Of course, Shu can't just disclose how he got the information that almost got Ayano killed, and Kisara came in the nick of time to save her.

The infodump about the Demon Hazards opens up the basis of Bayron City, and how it became the Demonically Possessed's paradise...and Shu's origins of his family that got covered up by the City Government. The Orgonium mine inspection is supposed to go as per normal, but due to certain reasons, they can't disclose it and rather, find a scapegoat to frame, which ended up being Shu's dad. And the first person to do so is this unassuming detective that believes in him, and is willing to dig out the truth to put his dad's name to rest in 12 years.

The main demon-assisting culprit: Junya Hamamura, but the police were one step too late to finding the main killer, which Shu won the auction for this endeavour. But still, things between Shu and Ayano got emotional, and the one memory that he will never forget is his own family's demise, and that fleeting dream that he's been having as a nightmare. I'd like to think that Ayano and Shu's intimate moment that's shared for the last time, this is more like their last vow.

Of course, how could the both of them avoid Kisara, which she this time especially, goes all-out together with Shu, which bites into his memories. The enemy for now has the upper hand, though the truth won't hide for itself any longer: supported by a demon, or is it just a messenger?

Quite the emotional episode tho, Ayano went all out as well.
Jul 30, 2022 10:30 AM

Feb 2021
This show is actually pretty underrated, I know a lot of attention is going to Lycoris, but this show is pretty good as well.

Getting to understand Shu's character more and more is something that I'm really enjoying, as well as the mysteries that there are.

So the reason why Shu's family was killed is because they had a family field trip in a mine filled with demons? lol
Apparently Shu's little sister is still alive, so I'm curious to see how this will turn out.
Jul 30, 2022 10:37 AM

Mar 2022
W episode tho
shu and ayano💀

Jul 30, 2022 10:39 AM

Jul 2022
Engage Kiss has been picking up since the third episode.
Jul 30, 2022 10:41 AM

Feb 2020
one of the better eps so far. lovin' that Shu and Ayano action! ... I could only hope he figures out his family situation without further harming his relationship with her, man. maybe his sister can keep him sane?
Jul 30, 2022 10:44 AM

Jun 2015
This Crunchy beta service has gone so far down hill its not even available to me yet

Edit: there you go, shit service, but its now popped up after clicking through several pages.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jul 30, 2022 10:46 AM

Jan 2018
Seeing what Kisara drew during Shu's interaction with the detective is quite something.

Close call for Ayano. She went deep passionately with that kiss. Let's see if it will really be the last.

Kisara wouldn't also stop there as well. At least another demon is defeated.
Jul 30, 2022 10:53 AM

Sep 2021
This episode really picked things up~
I love the direction they're taking now... when I first started watching, I said the show was 'okay', but I wanted more emotional, grounded moments. Shuu and Ayano this episode were a huge step in that direction. They really did emotionally kiss... a lot~~ Really though, it was so sad and passionate and intense, and more than ever I want them to get their happy ending. also they're just so so hot together

It'll be interesting to see where things go from here, now that we know Ayano is such a target, and that she's absolutely not backing down on how she feels about Shuu. Her face when he (of course) didn't remember what they did together... so much pain. She's my fave character of the show, 100%, such a highlight. (Not even to mention her bringing back my beloved moyashi, in t-shirt form~)

I also loved seeing Kisara actually get emotional. She's probably my least favorite character tbh I know, I know she's cute, but I like what she brings to the group dynamic, and especially to her fights with Ayano. I want more of what the end of the episode was like, plz A-1~

..."That is, my scent." Have I mentioned I love Ayano so much?

We can always go somewhere again.
✧✧✧✧✧✧
profilewatchingart credit

Jul 30, 2022 10:54 AM

Oct 2017
I didn't dislike Kisara before this episode but after how she purposedly took away Shu's memory with Ayano this time I'm starting to dislike her.
Jul 30, 2022 10:59 AM

Jun 2021
Ayano is the best waifu in this anime im sorry for Kisara.

She will fight for his love always, that kisses and sex was just WOW.
Jul 30, 2022 11:01 AM

Jan 2021
Fumiaki fr made me remember of White Album 2 because of the sad and horni seggs scene
Jul 30, 2022 11:02 AM

May 2013
wow just absolute wow, what a back to back of feels that was.

Kisara saving ayano as expected but the demon lady escapes, shuu seems to get some very welcomed and needed help in form of the police officer. He knows about the cover ups the government did on shu's family murder and also about the secret individual who feeds shu with infos, I suspect it's the nun from the key visuals.

Then ayano the thieving cat forces herself onto shu and they fucking do it wtf, then both the demon lady and kisara as well barge in and literally catch them in the act lmao. Kisara instantly knows and is hella mad ofc and takes her kiss from shu as well, holy fuck the emotionality in these scenes.

The fight was awesome and kisara and shu worked together so well, loved how encouraged she was after he came to her help. Final scenes damn so ayano made use of kisara's memory steal abilities to get herself a good time tho even expecting and wishing that shu may forget about it again.

I absolutely love the dynamic between kisara and ayano so far, ayano played really dirty this episode and made use of kisara's abilities fully aware of her feelings for shu. Maruto is on fire holy shit
TheIsOtakuJul 30, 2022 11:06 AM
Jul 30, 2022 11:04 AM

Jul 2022
HydeHD said:
Fumiaki fr made me remember of White Album 2 because of the sad and horni seggs scene

Right? I know I wasn't the only one.
Jul 30, 2022 11:14 AM

Jun 2015
This episode just entered the Squeeeiverse. Memories are memories, but we beasts at heart, and smell is a very important factor. (no im not referring to the current US President sniffing peoples hair) Total shout out to the mechanics of this episode. We have five primary senses. Sight and smell being up there at the top of them. Well okay, all of them are top there. In terms of anime story telling though, these peeps are nailing it!!!

Next eps pls!!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jul 30, 2022 11:19 AM

Sep 2021
Anime_Addicter_ said:
Ayano is the best waifu in this anime im sorry for Kisara.

She will fight for his love always, that kisses and sex was just WOW.

Truly the most important takeaway from this episode~

✧✧✧✧✧✧

Jul 30, 2022 11:22 AM
Jan 2021
#team-ayano 💀
Jul 30, 2022 11:26 AM
May 2021
Can someone tell me did they had seggs?? or just kiss and sleeping??
Jul 30, 2022 11:27 AM

Jul 2022
Apratim said:

They kissed, took off his clothes, felt his body and slept like good christian kids.
(Yes, they fucked.)
Jul 30, 2022 11:28 AM

Jun 2017
Not bad, Ayano and Kisara seem to be reaching good balance. Shuu is lucky Kisara is not a real yandere, would have been killed long ago, the fact she can steal whatever memories she wants makes her having 100% authority and surveillance on the guy.....
Jul 30, 2022 11:30 AM

Sep 2021
theassholeofmal said:
Apratim said:

They kissed, took off his clothes, felt his body and slept like good christian kids.
(Yes, they fucked.)

Lmao... I mean Ayano even taunts Kisara about how Kisara didn't want Shuu to remember "her scent" at the end of the episode.

✧✧✧✧✧✧

Jul 30, 2022 11:32 AM

Jan 2021
After this episode, I'm hoping there is a way for Shu to get his memories back because I think I'm on the Ayano train.

Jul 30, 2022 11:40 AM
Dec 2021
I love ayano, she is so cute!!!!!!!
Jul 30, 2022 11:49 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows that Ayano still likes Shu and she does that with Shu and that makes Kisara angry because Shu is just hers but Shu gained an ally in his quest to clear his father's name
Jul 30, 2022 11:52 AM
Apr 2022
Was great, its great to see Ayano and Shu be together. The plot is going somewhere, and imo Kisara is becoming more detestable, I mean what does she expect, she's a demon after all.
Jul 30, 2022 11:53 AM

Mar 2021
excellent sound, drama, action. Really eventful episodes. Definitely underrate. Hope it does better on polls and gets more twitter followers
Jul 30, 2022 11:56 AM
May 2021
theassholeofmal said:
Apratim said:

(Yes, they fucked.)
🤣🤣🤣. Well I was 90% sure they had seggs but just wanted to confirm it cause so early seggs is really very rare in harem anime
Jul 30, 2022 12:00 PM
Dec 2007
theassholeofmal said:
Apratim said:

(Yes, they fucked.)
LOL yeah, you think that would be obvious. Lets not forget, they did live with each other. Name a live in boyfriend/gilfriend who don't bang
Jul 30, 2022 12:01 PM
Dec 2007
Apratim said:
theassholeofmal said:

(Yes, they fucked.)
🤣🤣🤣. Well I was 90% sure they had seggs but just wanted to confirm it cause so early seggs is really very rare in harem anime
This isnt really a harem anime. It's more of a love triangle anime (and those usually have banging)
Jul 30, 2022 12:46 PM

Apr 2018
Ah, smelling NTR to it finest. But, it's not bad because he forgot it.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 30, 2022 12:51 PM
May 2021
GGcc78 said:
Apratim said:
This isnt really a harem anime. It's more of a love triangle anime (and those usually have banging)
Well 😂😂, it will be interesting how this anime will progress now
Jul 30, 2022 1:29 PM
Nov 2021
Not much to say about this episode honestly, but it was good and bet its a good stepping stone as the story unfolds. Who else thinks that the guy helping Shu will betray him?
Jul 30, 2022 1:40 PM

Sep 2020
More back story about the mc, it is getting more and more interesting! Funny that she now has the memory of what they did together.
Jul 30, 2022 2:00 PM

Sep 2018
Another great episode.

In fact I've been compelled to up my rating of this show as it consistently exceeds my expectations.

A1 seriously were trolling us with those first two episodes and the show is in a whole different place now.

Also, from what Ayano said I think I have her sussed out ;-)

She's going to keep making those steaming hot memories with Shuu for Kisara to devour. That will help to keep Kisara from hollowing him out but just as importantly it will mean Kisara is filled with memories of Ayano and Shuu being intimate, such sweet revenge.

borderlinerJul 30, 2022 2:40 PM
Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Jul 30, 2022 2:29 PM

Jul 2009
Kiara needs memories to run

Ayano provides them

I see no problem
bruh
Jul 30, 2022 2:30 PM

May 2013
Triggerfish124 said:
Not much to say about this episode honestly, but it was good and bet its a good stepping stone as the story unfolds. Who else thinks that the guy helping Shu will betray him?

yea, he seems to be very interested in the mysterious person who gives shu all the demon intel, it's probably the nun who has yet to appear. And part of the government who probably works together with the demon's leaders consider the person who helps shu a threat
Jul 30, 2022 2:35 PM

Feb 2019
A-1 Saturdays let’s gooo

I hate how much this gets overshadowed by lycoreco. My fave episode yet. Yes I am extremely biased because of ayano. Such a sweet romantic moment with she and Shu. I really hope they don’t get fucked over and end up happy together. A-1’s work on kiss animation is next level, need a hentai from them fr.

Kisara literally getting NTR’d is the highlight of my weekend lmao.
Jul 30, 2022 2:37 PM
Nov 2021
TheIsOtaku said:
Triggerfish124 said:

yea, he seems to be very interested in the mysterious person who gives shu all the demon intel, it's probably the nun who has yet to appear. And part of the government who probably works together with the demon's leaders consider the person who helps shu a threat

Im thinking the guy is actually an insider for whoever is pulling the strings for the demonification. I really hope the nun isnt a bad guy. Anime makes the church out to be bad almost every single time, and the ones that aren't are basically not churches. I'd like to actually get an anime where the church isn't the bad guy.
Jul 30, 2022 4:20 PM

Apr 2015
Kisara did not just kiss and strip Shu of the memory he just made with Ayano literally hours before that, simply out of jealousy. I guess that's the Yandere side of her, but that's cruel, too fucking cruel... What's even more shocking is that it's actually what Ayano wished for. That was a good comeback though.
CeddyyBearrJul 30, 2022 4:23 PM
Jul 30, 2022 5:12 PM

May 2021
What if the MC's brother/sister was alive after an incident?
How did I see that coming

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 30, 2022 5:16 PM

Jan 2009
the sister of Shu is still alive eh

so the plot thickens

Kisara eats Shus memories but Ayano gives those strong sexy memories for Kisara to eat and then she gets angry and jealous at Ayano that way so what a complicated love triangle we got
Jul 30, 2022 5:43 PM
Jun 2019
AH NO NO NO NO NO NOOO

Sucks to be Kisara at this moment man, and there's a chance she was watching too. That's even worse. And even if she wasn't watching them, she has now first-person POV of the entire event. And if she was watching them, she now has two POVs of the entire event. Pain. Reminds me of the blue-haired girl from Darling in the Franx with Kisara being Zero Two lol

And the plot thickens as the Assistant Inspector join Shuu as his ally, Shuu's sister might be alove, and there's a mystery traitor in humanity.

After watching the end scene, Ayano seems like a female dog.
Joey-XD19202Jul 30, 2022 5:52 PM
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Jul 30, 2022 5:55 PM

May 2021
Holy balls, that was one steamy bonding moment there and a bit emotional before she went back to interfering again. This also means Kisara got NTRd and had first-person POV of the whole scene lol.

Jul 30, 2022 6:36 PM
Jun 2022
Consuming stronger memories will apparently make Kisara power up with less, thus losing memories will not be of nearly as much consequence as it was before for Ayano who last episode could not stop trampling over the way MC does things but doing it like this is A-OK. For someone who despises what Kisara does she did not took a second to take advantage of it when she saw how she could benefit from it. MC is going to be abused to oblivion lol
Jul 30, 2022 8:54 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was another wild episode, while dealing with the Maria situation Shu and Ayano decide to get naughty lol, the bit where she covered his eyes and kissed him took me back to another particular favorite blue waifu of mine doing the same thing, I really liked that.

And of course Maria decided to attack not long after, and Kisara is clearly pissed at Ayano lol, I’m not a Kisara hater but that was satisfying for sure to see Ayano get a win, which was made even more apparent at the end of the episode when we find out why Ayano did what she did; by creating new memories with Shu she is keeping the important past memories in tact when Kisara steals a kiss from Shu, that’s a galaxy brain tactic lol. And this way she can keep fooling around with Shu, I can only see this as a win.

And now Shu has the detective guy on his side to find out the truth of his family’s deaths/disappearances. This is shaping up to be a very interesting plot.
Jul 30, 2022 10:00 PM
Oct 2019
Does anyone know why is ayano being targeted? Why not her mother? since she is legit target(if the informant is the suspect). If it because personal revenge(elaborated in previous ep) just as Assistant Inspector said than that's make sense but it turns out Ayano is being targeted as per "One More Person".Now if the informant to the Shu turns out to be the one who behind it then why is ayano being targeted? Is it because she is an obstacle to Shu which destroy his/her plan? I dont even remember who the informant anymore, care to remind me . I assume the one who shoot the arrow also the informant or his/her servant. Anyone can help me?, theory acceptable.
Jul 30, 2022 10:49 PM

Jun 2019
bruh i expected too much from this anime. It turns out to be just some ntr horny bait lol
Jul 30, 2022 11:02 PM

Jun 2021
Kisara getting half stuck in the mirror was hilarious lol. She really came just at the right time. Ayano was almost a goner!

I like that katsudon confession in the restaurant lol. Very sneaky of that cop to “treat” Shu to a meal haha. Ayano wagging her finger at Maria when she’s in the exact situation was pretty funny. At least she got to share a tender moment with Shu. Kisara sure wasn’t pleased though lol. Did she really wipe that memory from Shu? Damn…

That’s some bullshit they blamed Shu’s pops for that whole incident. At least it seems the inspector is gonna investigate and help Shu. If Shu’s sister is alive, I wonder where she’s been all those years and what state she’s in it a demon took her.
Jul 30, 2022 11:19 PM

Jan 2009
A surprising amount of hostility is directed to Kisara here. Based on the quality of the storywriter, I am fairly sure that there will be a compelling background story for her side too, just like the last two episodes fleshed out Ayano's side very well. Even so, "eating" memories of her lover making love to her rival must be really bitter, and this time, Kisara was shown to be truly upset.

Personally, I reeeeally like both girls (and have grown to tolerate Shu), and the ending I would prefer is a "permanent contest" harem ending. We'll see. It's the WA2 author, so a bitter or bittersweet ending is perfectly possible.

And yea, the youthful inspector is definitely going to betray Shu. Most likely he is part of the opposition and trying to find the real leak to Shu.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Engage Kiss Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2022

131 by spicarie »»
Apr 17, 5:19 AM

Poll: » Engage Kiss Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2022

78 by spicarie »»
Apr 17, 4:08 AM

Poll: » Engage Kiss Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2022

93 by spicarie »»
Apr 17, 12:47 AM

Poll: » Engage Kiss Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2022

181 by Kaeicap »»
Mar 5, 10:15 AM

Poll: » Engage Kiss Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2022

106 by Hue_Enjoyer »»
Jan 31, 2:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.