Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 31, 2022 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
This Saotome girl isn't as impressive compared to say..someone like Rose.

On the other hand, Eve's competitor Haruka has a feeling of competitive energy to her personality. Idk, this feels like a slight step down from the previous episodes. It's still a golf competition so of course Eve won't drop her guard.

May 31, 2022 8:28 PM

Feb 2019
Let’s gooo Birdie wing Tuesdays.

The lesbian tension between Eve and Aoi when they saw each other again today lol. Would be cool for that to kind of develop at some point.

I was worried how they were gonna wrap things up in 3 weeks given we’re basically starting a new arc in the story, but looks like there’s actually no episode count listed so hopefully we have much more of Birdie wing to come!

Eve in her school uniform is so cute omg. Can’t wait to see how she gets on with the rest of the girls. She’s not from a fancy background at all so I imagine she’ll have some issues adjusting.
Marinate1016May 31, 2022 8:35 PM
May 31, 2022 8:45 PM

Jul 2011
Now Birdie possibly became the basic high school club thingy anime. Which is good.

Ichina and Haruka are good characters, on other hand the club president is just a prick with an arm injury.
May 31, 2022 8:57 PM

Apr 2016
PyroSean said:
I hope we can talk about that exchange about Eve knowing Japanese lol

I feel like the joke here is kinda 4th wall meta, since technically the characters were speaking Japanese all along. Although, it could also be a clue as to her elusive heritage
May 31, 2022 8:59 PM

Dec 2016
That was a fun episode.

Academy life looks tough for 1st years.

We got the reunion we wanted, Aoi seeing things she shouldn't, hilarious part.

Eve as an academy student, I am looking forward to seeing what happens next.
May 31, 2022 9:06 PM

May 2012
Stark700 said:
This Saotome girl isn't as impressive compared to say..someone like Rose.

On the other hand, Eve's competitor Haruka has a feeling of competitive energy to her personality. Idk, this feels like a slight step down from the previous episodes. It's still a golf competition so of course Eve won't drop her guard.

Why are you comparing Ichina to Rose when the former is aiming to be a top class golf caddy and not a golfer?
May 31, 2022 9:15 PM

Nov 2010
The story has come back to reality from an unlikely drama. It should have been better if there weren't recent a few silly episodes related to gangs.

As the protagonist has a solid body, the school uniform doesn't look good on her. Of course, it's a consolation that the uniform isn't a sailor blouse.
May 31, 2022 9:20 PM
May 2021
Kind of a dull ep. I'm here for the crazy nonsense, like pheromone snake ladies and shattered robo-arms. More of that, please!
May 31, 2022 9:21 PM

Apr 2016
kuroneko99 said:
The story has come back to reality from an unlikely drama. It should have been better if there weren't recent a few silly episodes related to gangs.

As the protagonist has a solid body, the school uniform doesn't look good on her. Of course, it's a consolation that the uniform isn't a sailor blouse.

I think the whole mafia drama sub-plot was a nice introduction / come-up story into the main plot. Eve is finally taking a step forward
May 31, 2022 9:57 PM

Jun 2021
I really like this new girl Ichina already, she's pretty fun. Plus we got to see Eve kicking ass again and Aoi being super happy about their reunion, but I think Aoi might have liked what she saw of Eve later on even more than that.

All in all, this was a pretty good episode to cool things down after the insanity of the previous arc and introduce the new major players to start the next one. As far as I know, we still don't have 100% confirmation that this is going to be a two-cour show, but it seems extremely likely given the pacing.
May 31, 2022 11:01 PM

May 2021
Things seem to have cooled down. I laughed so hard when Eve went out of the way to avoid Aoi's jump. What a cute reunion.

Also, as someone said above, there isn't an episode count mentioned so it would be dope if it continued onto the Summer season.

May 31, 2022 11:25 PM
Mar 2021
Good starter btw. Eve actually showed up her latest technique when against Rose last week, but it's failed to get Eagle this time. Look like Eve needs to learn alot there, especially with this new girl.

Aoi is blushing literally get my attention.
Jun 1, 2022 1:48 AM

Apr 2014
NO MORE mafia golf. This episode is what Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story should be from the start.
OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aoi was super happy when she met Eve. They hugged, held hands and Aoi was blushing. 👍
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 1, 2022 5:53 AM

Oct 2016
God I love this show, we really went from Mafia to High School and it's still fucking fantastic. Though Birdie Wing definitely wouldn't be Birdie Wing without those Rainbow Bullets, as long as Eve's around, show's always gonna be wild.

Ah yes, Eve knows how to make an entrance, with a blue bullet that is. It's hilarious how she's reading her passport everytime she introduces herself. Foreshadowing or not, Eve just being able to magically speak Japanese is hilarious as well lmao.

Eve just cured Aoi's depression just like that, Aoi's so adorable, and very gay too, perfect. Eve better accept those hugs at some point.

Just a little thing I noticed, but, Saotome's dorm looks sick.
Jun 1, 2022 6:43 AM

Jan 2021
Caddy girl touches Eve's muscles

Eve, "What are you some kind of pervert?"

Eve comes out of the shower naked and keeps pestering Aoi about there game

Aoi, "Eve put some clothes on I can see everything."

Excuse me Eve, who's the pervert here?

Seriously though not a crazy episode like the one's we've seen before but still fun nonetheless. I liked the backstory on the caddy girl and the 3rd best player girl. It felt more attune to an actual sports anime and its a nice mix with the craziness you can get with Eve. Love how Eve kept forgetting her last name and had to look at her passport every time. Its even funnier because no one was questioning that shit. Also pretty funny that she just happened to know Japanese, but that might have to with her mysterious past.
Jun 1, 2022 9:12 AM

Oct 2015
As much as I love Eve, I kinda was rooting for Haruka because of how intense she was. That Aoi and Eve reunion was sweet, those two are a good chemistry. Ichina being left behind was a little bit sad, after all the effort she put to be Eve's caddy.

Great to see Lily and others are doing more than great.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 1, 2022 10:48 AM

Nov 2016
I saw the last preview and became worried that we wouldn't get to see Eve xD(looking cool in uniform)

Ichino is aight so far. She gave us a good idea what Eve's body is like(yuri bait went wild this episode) Toned yet with enough fat on the right places. Too bad not all women were blessed with such a dream composition hehe

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 1, 2022 12:28 PM

Jan 2018

I'm glad Eve and her gang reached a happy life. But ngl I really liked over the top plot with mafia, pocedurally generated golf courses and characters with stand user vibes like Vipere. The school looks fancy but I hope it can keep up.

And I wonder when people will get suspicious from Eve reading her name from passport...
(edit: fixed BB code)
FiendishChanJun 1, 2022 12:32 PM
Jun 1, 2022 3:32 PM
Apr 2021
PyroSean said:

That Anime magic 😂
Jun 1, 2022 3:44 PM

Jul 2017
So for the final stretch, we shift gears from Eve's underworld mafia to Aoi's Raiou Girls' Academy at the behest of this new girl: Ichina Saotome, whose goal is to be a pro caddy.

Finding a kindred spirit in the form of another 1st-Year, #3 top academy player Haruka Misono, Eve's Blue Bullet makes for an introduction of sorts to beckon Ichina's attention, though she can get physically touchy-feely. For Eve to see Aoi, challenge Misono to a 1-hole match, while this is a win-win for Ichina anyways for request to be Eve's caddy, or Haruka's if Eve lost. Of course, Eve ain't got the need of any caddy because her Rainbow Bullets always does the trick.

And none says the long-awaited reunion quite like Aoi rushing in to hug Eve like a total Shoujo moment, only for Eve to chug aside for comedy, and now everyone knows about Eve's true colours from her Aleon alias. Klein, Lily and the other kids are truly living the life as they're meant to from the start.

It's so comical how Aoi doesn't try to waver her sight when Eve pranced on her with a challenge in her total nakedness. Also, having to always reference your passport for a name, nobody ain't questioning that shiz.

It's truly the golf girls' story from now on.
Jun 1, 2022 4:23 PM

Jul 2013
This anime gets better every episode. Hope we meet some real powerhouses from the 3rd years and competitors.
Jun 1, 2022 6:48 PM
Feb 2012
PyroSean said:

Might be a crazy theory, but we saw in episode 2 that Aoi's mom is Blonde. I've been suspecting since then that Aoi and Eve are actually half-siblings. This would explain why Eve speaks Japanese, as she would have learnt it from childhood, before she became amnesic.
I mean, why would the mom of a typical Yamato Nadeshiko (Japanese maiden) be blonde in an anime if it didn't have some sort of significance?

Also, to add to my brainfarts: Leo is their uncle
Jun 1, 2022 6:52 PM
Sep 2020
jojo's golf adventure too good!!! also my friend says the English thing is probably because of her memory loss
Jun 1, 2022 6:54 PM
Sep 2020
magnumblade said:
PyroSean said:

That Anime magic 😂

my friend says the English thing is probably because of her memory loss
Jun 1, 2022 8:06 PM
Apr 2021
Shnozz66 said:
magnumblade said:

That Anime magic 😂

my friend says the English thing is probably because of her memory loss

Oh yeah totally forgot about her memory loss, I hope this series is longer than just 12 eps, so we can solve that mystery about her past.
Jun 1, 2022 8:26 PM

Apr 2008
PyroSean said:
HajimeNozomiUwU said:

I feel like the joke here is kinda 4th wall meta, since technically the characters were speaking Japanese all along

That probably the case but honestly, between the robot arm and NERV HQ golf course, I don’t know what to expect anymore

You're right. It all makes sense now. Eve is a putting machine that gained sentience. She must have been manufactured in Japan.
Jun 1, 2022 10:42 PM
May 2020
This anime is so wild. I absolutely love it. I hope it keeps changing pace every so often like this.

FiendishChan said:

Best comment, hands down.
AnjinMJun 2, 2022 4:58 PM
Jun 2, 2022 7:31 AM

Sep 2009
What surprised me most of this episode is not Eve speaking perfect Japanese but the fact that Amane is a student?! I thought she was working for Aoi's mom in the company.
Jun 2, 2022 9:18 AM

May 2022
When I first heard about this anime I was expecting a story more in line with the latest episode. I’m excited to finally start focusing on Eve and Aoi’s rivalry and friendship. I really like Saotome as well, I’m happy she’s going to be Eve’s caddy. Looking forward to some tournaments and new competitors.
Jun 2, 2022 10:14 AM
Jan 2015
I don't think that Eve struggles will end there.
First - her family is still shown, so maybe they are not completely "out". As well as this scarface guy.
Second - remember when Aoi mother noticed that someone was ahead of Aoi for the big part in last day of tournament? And she wanted to make sure this person "wouldn't be danger to Aoi". And then she decided that because of Eve criminal background there is no chance for this.
Well, now there is a chance, so... I expect smth to happen.
Jun 2, 2022 10:33 AM

May 2015
PyroSean said:

The possible explanation could be that she's either half Japanese or lived in Japan up until that point when she lost her memory, maybe only Leo or Rose knew about it somehow. Also, her surname Kirishima might not be that random as it seems and will yet play a role in the future (or past).
Jun 2, 2022 7:11 PM

Jul 2016
Finally some normal golf. Poor Haruka tho... she tried but in the end, her skills and way to read the golf course couldn't do anything against Eve's unrealistic shounen shots.

Bio said:
PyroSean said:

That probably the case but honestly, between the robot arm and NERV HQ golf course, I don’t know what to expect anymore

You're right. It all makes sense now. Eve is a putting machine that gained sentience. She must have been manufactured in Japan.

Damn... you might be onto something there.
Jun 3, 2022 4:22 AM

Mar 2014
Aoi blushed when she saw eve's nude body. well lesbian's confirmed officially(YES YES YES).
Jun 4, 2022 7:35 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ayy Eve giving the cocky first-year girl some reality check, and its also create a more motivation into this episode temporarily heroine. Well, good luck for both of you in the future. Because this episode really like pairing you both into a better view, later....

Alright, what about Aoi and Eve? They had fun on the bathroom. My wish for them to getting more fun than that, especially since Aoi truly offers such an interesting deal. Alas, its a foolish for me to demand more. At least for now....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 4, 2022 7:49 AM

Oct 2008
lolz Aoi is way beyond gaga for Eve! (but i don't mind the two being full blown yuri as long as Eve should be the domineering one! lolz)
VA Kitou Akari's Engrish was nice!
5/5!
this really feels like a new Arc...nice!
matias067Jun 4, 2022 8:02 AM

Jun 5, 2022 2:45 PM

Aug 2008
Episode was actually halfway decent with the absence of the golf mafia. I suppose that thread will come back eventually but hopefully not for awhile. Keep the stupidity at bay for a few eps at least.
Jun 5, 2022 2:48 PM

Jan 2012
i hope it gonna be like 190 episodes long, a-la dragonball, inuyasha and such
Jun 5, 2022 4:37 PM

May 2018

WTF, don't tell me Eve was admitted dude to the fact that she's a bad ass golf player, for all we know she's probably in either 19 or 21, and the only education she got was in the school of Hard Knocks.....
Jun 5, 2022 6:38 PM

Dec 2007
I guess the author saw his manga sales weren't good and decided to change things up as soon as possible.
Jun 5, 2022 7:08 PM

Nov 2015
lancelot200 said:
I guess the author saw his manga sales weren't good and decided to change things up as soon as possible.

No manga or novel or other source is original history.
See later o7
Jun 5, 2022 9:37 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
Eve looks more like Seira (Aoi's supposed mother) than Aoi does. And in this episode it is shown that Eve just happens to know japanese out of nowhere which definitely adds credibility to the whole theory that may be aoi and eve are sisters..

LOL Eve can't be bothered to remember her alias so she has to keep checking her forged passport!

Jun 7, 2022 12:30 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great to see Aoi reunited with Eve, and she's even entering her school :o
Jun 11, 2022 5:40 AM

May 2009
JiangHaoyi1979 said:

WTF, don't tell me Eve was admitted dude to the fact that she's a bad ass golf player, for all we know she's probably in either 19 or 21, and the only education she got was in the school of Hard Knocks.....

She's 15. Stop speedwatching.
Jun 14, 2022 3:56 PM

May 2018
bastek66 said:
JiangHaoyi1979 said:

15???????LOL ,She looks like she's 25.
Jun 14, 2022 6:01 PM

May 2009
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
bastek66 said:

Blame Sunrise/BNPictures and your speedwatching
Jun 18, 2022 4:04 PM

May 2018
bastek66 said:
JiangHaoyi1979 said:

Blame Sunrise/BNPictures and your speedwatching

Thanks for the sarcasm, have a nice day.
Jun 21, 2022 1:00 PM

Oct 2017
Eve's finally in Japan and it was pretty hectic at the begining as u'd expect but her reunion with Aoi was sweet and I'm glad she transferred to her school.
Jul 22, 2022 11:18 PM

Feb 2021
I thought that Eve will not seeing her again, but She's still remember the promises :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 21, 2022 1:14 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I like how Aoi was like "put some clothes on" while moving to be able to see Eve's body more while also not even blinking a little as if the fingers were actually shielding anything.
Anyway, it'll be interesting to see how this goes!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Sep 21, 2022 4:56 PM

Oct 2020
no le veo mal a una segunda temporada
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2022

65 by Tsinelas »»
Jan 13, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2022

53 by Tsinelas »»
Jan 10, 7:23 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2022

34 by Tsinelas »»
Jan 8, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2022

42 by Tsinelas »»
Jan 6, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2022

56 by Tsinelas »»
Dec 30, 2023 8:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.