Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2022 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
Aoi really wanted to prove herself out there especially against Eve. Some of the gameplay this episode were graceful and thrilling.

Even herself demonstrated some simple yet effective ways of scoring. The U-15 Championship really means a lot of for these characters. Decent episode as I feel like this anime sets a momentum of the story.
Apr 19, 2022 10:21 AM

Feb 2020
Pretty good and intense episode.

This show is getting much more interesting.

"Aoi! This woman is your enemy! Your arch enemy!" Hilarious scene.

I'm curious about that vampire lady.
SerafosApr 20, 2022 11:41 AM
Apr 19, 2022 9:38 PM
Aug 2020
Can't wait for other upcoming hot mommas
Apr 19, 2022 10:48 PM

Jun 2021
The scene where Amane says that Eve is Aoi's arch enemy was hilarious. And then there's this pose from Rose, almost as if she controlled the sun to cause Aoi to miss.

I love how much fun this show is.
Apr 19, 2022 11:11 PM

Aug 2020
The battle has already started. The last shot aoi made missed?! What'll happen in the next ep, im excited

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Apr 19, 2022 11:12 PM

Apr 2012
dood i swear this is my fav series this season

i loved how eve shot the 100% same shot through the woods, i was like 'no way'

and i feel like Aoi missed that last shot on purpose, just so she could tie with eve.
no way she made the same mistake twice the same day
Apr 19, 2022 11:17 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Just realized how great the ED is, both music and visuals.

This is something that flying way under the radar, but that's totally fine. I'm glad that we were fortunate enough to find quite the hidden gem.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 20, 2022 12:00 AM

Feb 2019
So did the lady do her magnet ball trick on aoi to rig it? Eve is def not gonna like that

The girls looked amazing today. The art in this is so good Omg.
Apr 20, 2022 12:38 AM

Apr 2016
Still one of the most underrated shows this season
Apr 20, 2022 2:03 AM

Dec 2010
I'm almost sure Aoi wanted to Tie with Eve. or at least missed on purpose

I doubt there would be any cheating but that conversation past the 14 min mark could mean the girl did something

Damn I the wait of waiting for the conclusion hurts so much
booyah10Apr 20, 2022 2:14 AM
Apr 20, 2022 4:20 AM

Nov 2017
Serafos said:
Pretty good and intense episode.

This show is getting much more interesting.

"Aoi! This woman is your enemy! Your arch enemy!" Pretty funny scene.

I'm curious about that vampire lady.

If by curious you mean aroused then yes, same haha!
Apr 20, 2022 4:22 AM

Nov 2017
Marinate1016 said:
So did the lady do her magnet ball trick on aoi to rig it? Eve is def not gonna like that

The girls looked amazing today. The art in this is so good Omg.

It's a seriously good show
Apr 20, 2022 4:27 AM

Oct 2016
Definitely the best episode so far, that was fucking fun.

Eve going through the same route with the branch she broke last time was fucking genius. This show is as Shounen and overdramatic as it gets, but it's amazing, cause it's golf lmao.

Yeah, they definitely put some magnets in there. I wonder what their reactions are gonna be, looking forward to the next episode.
Apr 20, 2022 4:59 AM

Jul 2011
Aoi need an assistant that is a commenter prodigy, Amane is kinda bothersome.

By Rose pose there, I would say she stopped time, and changed the ball course. Wryyyy.
Apr 20, 2022 5:54 AM

May 2021
Alright, I now have a better understanding of how Eve's playstyle works. Intimidating the opponents basically.

Also, there seems to be cheating involved. I don't think Eve's gonna like that.

Apr 20, 2022 6:48 AM

Jan 2021
Ah so Eve basically destroys her opponents will with her simple strong playstyle. Makes them confused and leaves them in the dust. Glad were going to see more of the golf mafia, looks like Eve's going to battle against plenty of strong opponents. Also looks like some cheating is going on.
Apr 20, 2022 7:10 AM

Jul 2017
The golfing underworld just gets more hideous, but that ain't stopping Eve from facing against Aoi in their differential playing styles of know-how while being a marketing tool-cum-intimidating destroyer of a low-ball "special entrance" gambler in the U15 golf championship.

Taking the alias of Eve Aleon, Eve is just as good, if not better than most normal golfers. Aoi is just being her usual amazing self, delivering as per her reputation. And going back to the same Hole 14 of a hook and slice, it's the same as Aoi's trial, but with pinpoint accuracy enough to score eagles while Aoi slowly catches up with the total score.

Aoi and Eve are destined for one another through fate, and all for the fun of playing golf. Except when there's cheating involved.
Apr 20, 2022 12:32 PM
Aug 2020
Really enjoying this series it’s great fun and the pacing is great.
Apr 20, 2022 1:26 PM
Jan 2017
Went into this show with no expectations, but 3eps in now and I'm really enjoying it. Surprised the score isn't higher
Apr 20, 2022 5:28 PM

Oct 2008
looks like Aoi messed-up her last shot huh...too bad or like others said she intentionally missed to that she would get tie with Eve??
4/5.

Apr 20, 2022 5:44 PM

Mar 2014
haha didn't expect this sportship actually involves with real tactics! Eve can only hit straight shots and she tries hitting the same spot but the branch had been broken from the previous episode, so her shot would eventually reach to the safe spot near the goal. LOL really nice foreshadowing!
Apr 20, 2022 6:44 PM

May 2021
This show is actually kind of a banger
Apr 20, 2022 10:51 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah after Eve seriously offered her body, those lady rejected it with passion? That's actually a shame! But she still accepted Eve, with one exception, a mystery deal, huh? Interesting play on the breeze field, rematch for Eve and Aoi sure had its excited moment, even if they didn't together in one group. They both sure had a fun. But what happened in the end absolutely create a sudden grip on me. Alright, lets keep goin on to the next week!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 21, 2022 11:28 AM

Jul 2016
Honestly, watching this anime is a constant battle against cringe for me. From white-eyes archenemy Eve to Rose's final pose when Aoi missed the shot.
And now it seems they changed Aoi's ball or some shit. Seriously, as if Eve's absurd shounen abilities needed more help...

So Eve is 15? Yeah, right.
Apr 22, 2022 12:07 AM

Aug 2016
Looks like Rose rigged Aoi's match. (Shame, cos I like Aoi's playstyle - it's clean and cool to watch.) Guess that's what that red-haired punk woman was brought along for. I'm annoyed at the BS the writers are coming up with to tip the (already very unfairly tipped) odds in Eve's favour, but I do feel like the idea of a golf mafia wouldn't be that far-fetched, seeing as it is the rich (wo)man's sport, so (in theory, I'm not implying it happens IRL) sabotage could be more common than in other sports, what with all the big corporations backing the players.

That being said, I like the anime well enough so far. Despite its ultra-shounen core (Eve is definitely gonna become "the best women's pro golfer" at the end of this series, which I hope is earned through something more than "crushing opponents' wills by straight driving her way through every course," because that shit is already repetitive by the 3rd episode, I don't wanna have to put up with it for 9 more), the finer details are pretty rare in sports series - especially women's ones.

No way Eve is 15. She should be at least 20, with that body. Maybe they changed her birthday, too, when they were entering her into the tournament? Or maybe living in the slums with barely any food to get by or money to afford cosmetics is the way to win sexiness points over sheltered rich girls. *Rolls eyes*
Apr 23, 2022 10:12 AM

Aug 2008
This show is so stupid, a ladies criminal golf organization? Whatever. Eve offering her body to get in the tournament, very dramatic and eye rolling. This backstory is just so heavyhanded. Could just have her be from poor background without this nonsense. Gag.

The forced rivalry between Eve and Aoi is something that I'm just not feeling yet, doesn't feel earned. Mildly interesting though.

Will keep watching for now, good anime to snicker at.
Apr 25, 2022 7:05 AM

Jun 2021
They barely interacted this episode, but you can already get a feeling between Eve and Aoi of "I think you and I are destined to do this forever". Of course they're both so broken that they'll ruin the sport of golf for everyone else, but it'll still be fun to see the friendly rivalry between them.

Quite a few new characters were introduced this week that got proper scenes so it looks like they'll matter to the story. I hope that doesn't become a weekly thing, otherwise there'll be too many to count and I'll start accusing Bandai Namco of trying to push a mobile game or something.

*gasp* Aoi missed the final putt! Rose seems to be pretty happy with herself. Did she rig this thing? Is she secretly super evil?! Is golf just some sort of fixed underground bullshit like boxing?!
Apr 25, 2022 7:48 PM

Jun 2019
I’m about where I was last episode. The character design is good and it looks pretty most of the time. Why can’t it stop getting in its own way?

I think they’re trying to go for an Ashita no Joe rivalry between Aoi and Eve, but it more comes across that the two have almost fallen in love with each other. Don’t get me wrong, Ashita no Joe kinda had that going on, but it was easier to take seriously because they were going to beat the shit out of each other whereas Aoi and Eve are just playing golf and thinking about each other 24/7.

Aside from that, they repeat the bullet and “pierecing” gimmick way too much and the editing gets out of wack when they do the overly serious “oil painting” stills at a random point in an episode.

I’ll put it on hold for now, but there’s a good chance that I drop it at this point. Just too much better things to watch.
Apr 26, 2022 4:51 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That miss at the very end!! It hurts to see that lol
Jun 21, 2022 7:01 AM

Oct 2017
It was quite exciting watching Aoi and Eve face off even if it wasn't directly. Thou why did Aoi miss her last shot?
Jul 22, 2022 7:20 AM

Feb 2021
I can't wait to see both of them battling each other. It must be very interesting :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 19, 2022 12:00 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Gosh darn it, a rigging! ;_;

I like the GL subcontext of this anime. What a time to be alive.
I do like this anime overall so far.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Sep 24, 2022 4:07 PM

May 2019
The action, characters, music and story all combine to make this a high quality production. Enemies and frenemies have been made the plot thickens. I really don't like when things cut off to random people doing random things but eh, I hope it all comes together.
Sep 25, 2022 7:41 PM
Jul 2018
Liked the episode but had issues with a few things going on.

Eve's character was imperative to earning for something bigger than herself. Whether it was for the rent on Klein's bar that serves as shelter and protection to orphaned children-or to keep them fed. This episode feels a little detached from that. Centering priority on a random girl she just met. Adding to the bafflement, Eve was willing to sell her own body for something so frivolous to the initial setup in the process. Muddling the weight of necessity into the background with a cutesy rivalry. Maybe this occurrence will advance into something more.

At this point I'm just taking it for what it seems to be and there's definitely no lack of fun to be found. Just a shame this episode wasn't handled a different way.
Nov 2, 2022 6:00 AM

Sep 2014
U N D E R G R O U N D G O L F
Ladys and Gentleman, we have
UNDERGROUND.. Golf..
This is so ridiculous you just have to love it.

Rose got style, probably stands out compared to all the normies there.

They listed Eves birthday with 01/01 which is basically a placeholder and usually done when you dont know the real birthday, given her backstory it might actually be true. So there is a chance she isnt 15 at all, because look at her she isnt 15 at all lmao

I love Eve because she has no clue about golf and doesnt take the sport serious at all, she basically plays like I would "Arent you supposed to get the ball as close to the hole as possible? This isnt minigolf, lets take the direct path!".
Comander-07Nov 2, 2022 6:05 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Dec 9, 2022 1:04 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
great match! Differents styles, but with the same objetive!!!! win!!! kekeke
Jan 30, 2023 11:02 AM
Feb 2021
Golf goes so hard damn
Mar 14, 2023 1:01 PM
Feb 2023
gollef gollef. gollef
Mar 14, 2023 1:02 PM
Feb 2023
Coollldart said:
Can't wait for other upcoming hot mommas
lmao       golf
Mar 14, 2023 1:03 PM
Feb 2023
Comander-07 said:
They listed Eves birthday with 01/01 which is basically a placeholder and usually done when you dont know the real birthday, given her backstory it might actually be true. So there is a chance she isnt 15 at all, because look at her she isnt 15 at all lmao

I think they are playing golf
Apr 22, 2023 11:22 PM

Sep 2022
I really like the character of Aoi. She seems really happy on being able to play golf in general. Even if she didn't play with Eve, Aoi still remains optimistic about it knowing that it will happen someday.
Oct 30, 2023 12:18 PM
Oct 2023
I found it hard to follow who was leading who during the tournament. I thought the show did a poor job of making that clear. Otherwise, it was a fine episode, if maybe just a little bit bland. An improvement on the previous episode. Overall, still a 8/10.
Dec 16, 2023 9:41 PM

Oct 2022
I guess with Eve and Aoi being as likeable as they are, they had to have someone be kind of a jerk. I think Aoi's caddy is kind of an arrogant jerk and that's not cool. Eve's pimp/mentor/sponsor is also kind of dubious but other than the super shady deal (the particulars of which are unknown at the moment) she hasn't really done or said anything too terrible yet though I'm sure she'll be a full-on antagonist sooner than later. Her confidence in Eve is rooted in the $$$ that she can bring in wherein Aoi's caddy's confidence is probably based on personal pride or something along those lines.

Dec 27, 2023 11:51 PM

Jul 2012
My guess was right!!
There is a guy (the coach) of Aoi is the same voice actor on Sailor Moon (our prince Mamoru)..
Which had a lilbit of heavy n handsome guy sensation..
This real guy is so old now 😯😱

More topics from this board

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2022

65 by Tsinelas »»
Jan 13, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2022

53 by Tsinelas »»
Jan 10, 7:23 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2022

34 by Tsinelas »»
Jan 8, 9:41 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2022

42 by Tsinelas »»
Jan 6, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Birdie Wing: Golf Girls' Story Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 31, 2022

56 by Tsinelas »»
Jan 3, 9:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.