Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt (Hey, How About Treason?) (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2022 6:10 AM

Nov 2011
Those three princes really are something else...

This episode also had some rivalry between Ninym and Lowellmina. Also, Wayne's sister has quite a presence at that party. Personally, I don't think Ninym and Lowellmina can ever be the best of friends in this show.

Not going to lie, I kinda like the balance of comedy and drama in this episode/show.
Stark700Mar 1, 2022 6:15 AM
Mar 1, 2022 6:56 AM

Jul 2017
Hah, Lowa is just like Wein when it comes to kingdom ruler-ship, especially one when it concerns Meatar's formation ceremony into the Earthwold Empire, plus the 4-way family siblings (daughter Lowa, youngest to oldest sons Manfred, Bardloche and Demetrio) in-line's succession to ascend the throne. And...she didn't expect to see Wein's younger sister Falanya, that's for sure with how calculatve these two have butted heads before.

Honestly, Falanya going in Wein's stead goes along nicely with Wein's strategy to avoid all conflict, and both Ninym and Nanaki protecting her along the way if trouble foots loose. This is her chance to prove that she, like Wein, can also make decisions that is fitting like her brother. And Lowa draws her secretive trump card to make a deal to persuade Natra joining her faction, which will not be easy, pinning on the Summit of Imperial Heirs. And like master and servant, Ninym and Wein thinks like one, which once again, puts Lowa on the exact same standstill as before.

The Summit of Imperial Heirs held in the capital city of Mealtars, this is a reason why I say that Tensai Ouji is a LEGIT better version of Realist Hero, putting stakes at risk no matter the level of consequences. And for better or worse, Demetrio using Falanya to his benefit, even to the extent of her being a wife to progress relations between Earthwold and Natra to get back at Wein, boy you can't kid this little sister in her determination to learn and deliver her lines.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Wein will trash Demetrio for all his worth.
Mar 1, 2022 7:21 AM
Sep 2015
It's not surprised that the little Princess is interest in merchant's assembly, those royal people always think that they're smarter than commoners. But the little Princess now know the real intelligent people is not in the Palace, but in a lower house.
Mar 1, 2022 7:23 AM
Jan 2022
Wow that's some major source material skippage again...
Mar 1, 2022 7:24 AM
Jul 2018
Wein really has a plan always.
Falanya did nice job handling thing for being her first time.
I get that why the first prince is so irritated and frustrated. But man The Pride is huge. Not gonna complain prince sure gonna have pride and dignity. But he wants to play everything's simply bad and want to get favor on his side. I hope he becomes well and good. But his political marriage failed. Oh boy people gone berserk when he proposed the offer. Calling him lolicon.
Ninym and Lowellmina fighting was hilarious. I get what is that Empire is really contradictory.
Wein at last moment to save the day. That was really niche.
Mar 1, 2022 7:28 AM
Feb 2021
What kind of crap deal was that for Fat-o-mina to offer? Info on how the summit is going vs. making enemies of the three people much more likely to become emperor?

The three brothers are a little too trope-y for me to get interested in.

Falanya is a cutie, but sending a 12 yo (I'm just guessing) was probably not a good idea.

Wonder how Wein is going to kill D-bag-trio and make it look like an accident.
Mar 1, 2022 7:39 AM

May 2021
Falanya has become a pretty interesting character. I was rooting for her this episode.

Lowellmina's move got foreseen by Wein ahead of time. Too bad she has to first achieve something in order to get Wein to support her.

The three princes are a bit bland but at least the eldest one has driven up the tension by trying to take Falanya as his bride. Can't wait to see Wein whoop his ass.

Like the balance of comedy and drama; its well done. Nice ep 5/5

Mar 1, 2022 10:01 AM
Nov 2019
I hope that eldest prince is going to fall of a balcony too lmao what a clown
Mar 1, 2022 10:15 AM
Aug 2015
I enjoy the episode BUT daaaamn they are burning through the light novels like there is no tomorrow

At this rate we are gonna reach the 6th Volume of the LN
Mar 1, 2022 10:31 AM

Jul 2021
This was a great episode, even better than previous one.

Also thankfully this episode didn't have complicated stuff or info dumps so enjoyed this one a lot.

Princess Lowelmina is back! and we got a lot of Falanya screentime.

I liked the smooth talking of Falanya and her making convenient excuses on cue, that's a really helpful skill to have.

That conversation between Lowelmina and Ninym was fun.

We got the new scum and this time it's the older brother of Lowelmina.

I was so hooked to the episode and then got excited that Wein has appeared and then the episode just ended o(╥﹏╥)o

Can't wait for next week. This one was a true 5/5 episode. Enjoyed a lot.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Mar 1, 2022 10:44 AM

Mar 2013
The true hero always arrives late but in the nick of time. I remembered there was a cliché phrase like that but it is pretty normal in this series and pretty funny.

Falanya may just be a little girl but she is showing growth by taking a step out of her cage. Her character is so cute and adorable.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 1, 2022 10:52 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Though its not who Lowa expected its nice to see princess Falanya get some development as a character with her entry into the political scene. Its cute seeing Wein show so much concern for his dear sister. Lowa's brothers really is a trio of unique characters for sure especially the eldest brother. Still despite her inexperience Falanya's desire to help Wein shows well not just her determination but her bravery as well. Wein as ever is always one step ahead of Lowa it seems. His words as relayed by Ninym was as amusing as ever. Though the trip to the meeting proved to be a tougher experience for the princess even with Ninym and Lowa being there to help her its nice to see her learn from what observed while interacting with both the princes and touring the city. Looking forward to seeing Round two after Falanya managed to stand her ground long enough for Wein to arrive.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2022 11:04 AM

Jul 2021
The eldest prince was stupid trying to challenge Natra with Wein as his crown prince. It's only a matter of time before Wein solves this "problem".
asdasdsadad
Mar 1, 2022 11:41 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Falanya was sent with Ninym to go visit Lowel and see the ceremony of the next emperor as Wein was too busy dealing with the aftermath of war. Lowel's eldest brother Demetrio is really horrible wanting to marry Falanya to get back at Wein. But she refused to give him an answer which I was happy to see. But Wein heard everything!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Mar 1, 2022 12:22 PM

May 2020
Ah, mister big brother's a lunatic-cum-lolicon.

How does it feel like getting a rejection from someone atleast 3 times younger than you... have to ask him ig. Though rip self-esteem for the time being.
Mar 1, 2022 1:58 PM
Feb 2018
well that oldest imperial prince is as good as dead he take no prisoners over Ninym and I guessing it the same for his little sister. surely he been informed of what happen to the marden general that insulted Ninym and if his faction as a good intel operation what happen with Cavarin king. he more childish than wein and ten time dumber they just suppressed a rebellion of course he as the regent can not come himself his father sick so that leaves Falanya as the only royal that can come

I see Falanya as the Manfred wife ruling over Natra as Wein married to Ninym, Zeno and Lowe as emperor consort of the empire pulling the string over Natra and Marden with Manfred and Falanya as figureheads with Ninym keeping him from being too lazy or childish
Mar 1, 2022 2:22 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I didn't expect a focus on Falanya on this episode but that was really nice, though this Demetrio prince is so annoying, fortunately Wein appeared at the end ahaha
Mar 1, 2022 2:35 PM

Aug 2017
So is Natra gonna declare war or something?

My biggest regret: Reading all 200+ chapters of Kanojo, Okarishimasu
Mar 1, 2022 3:51 PM

Jun 2017
kabooomi said:
I hope that eldest prince is going to fall of a balcony too lmao what a clown

Lmao yeah, you know he is total retarded when even the most innocent princess can call his bullshit.
Mar 1, 2022 5:37 PM

Sep 2020
I don't think the eldest prince will physically fall from a balcony, but after this attempted marriage blunder it's more or less confirmed (well, it always was) that Wein will find a way to defenestrate that prick from the imperial ascension race.
Mar 1, 2022 5:44 PM

May 2019
Wein's RKO outta no where from the top ropes had me dying. It's just the kinda shit you should expect but still don't from this show hahahah

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Mar 1, 2022 6:48 PM

Nov 2009
That's a lot of things the Lil'Sis has to carry.

Even tho she probably misunderstood her bro's "eye-message", she's still quite responsible.

LOL "Fat-o-mina"... that's mean, lol.

___ ___ ___

Tho the oldest prince was a creepo in wanting to marry Falanya for nefarious schemes.

Personally I can see why the other 2 prince is interested, Falanya after all is pretty cute as they said.

Meanwhile Wein makes a sudden appearance out of no where just as the Prince was making a threat to lil'sis... (tho... where did Wein came from? did he get so worried about his lil'sis that he rushed there? lol, Sis-con is huge)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 1, 2022 7:47 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Instead of Wein, his sister Falanya is the main character this episode, and it was a nice change of pace, it was cool seeing her try to improve herself as the episode progressed by observing people, and it really payed off at the end the episode with Demetrio, who is definitely asshole tier lol. But I also really enjoyed all the Lowa and Ninym moments in this episode, they have nice comedic moments and even when they’re trying to be serious it comes off as a comedy bit, also I never get tired of seeing Lowa lol. And even though I was enjoying the Falanya adventure, Wein shows up to save his sister last second. Next episode oughta be interesting.

A shame to hear they’re blasting through the LN, but I’m enjoying the show still.
Mar 1, 2022 8:17 PM

Jun 2007
> Prince Manfred

Every German watching this: *snicker*
Mar 1, 2022 9:22 PM

Aug 2021
I loved the entrance at the end. Falanya was also pretty good at making her stand in front of the haughty prince
Mar 2, 2022 12:10 AM

Sep 2016
Demetrio was the only reason I started this anime so I'm glad he finally appeared, lol

It kinda felt like filler at first but it was another cool episode at the end. I didn't expect imouto-san to actually reject the proposal, she has guts:D
And then Wein appeared to save the day. Hell, yeh. Looking forward to next week
Mar 2, 2022 3:21 AM

Apr 2017
Oh look, villain #12864 with IQ of 70 appears again. Seriously can they make a better villain? Every single one has been retarded so far and come up with the stupidest idea to try and go against Natra.
Mar 2, 2022 4:53 AM

Oct 2016
Falanya and Wein's misunderstanding was pretty hilarious lmao.

Lowa and Ninym interactions are great, need more of that passive aggressiveness.

Wein felt a disturbance in the force with that marriage proposal and he came running lmao. Man, I hope Demetrio insults the Fhlams, he seems like the kinda guy that gets beheaded by Wein.
Mar 2, 2022 6:51 AM
Jan 2022
Xystus said:
Oh look, villain #12864 with IQ of 70 appears again. Seriously can they make a better villain? Every single one has been retarded so far and come up with the stupidest idea to try and go against Natra.

He is not the real villain/opponent of this arc.
Mar 2, 2022 9:56 AM
Feb 2022
i liked the last entrance of wein 😃...... but I'm thinking that he might have there all the listening to the convo and then make a perfect entrance 😅......WHAT DO U ALL THINK 😂 ?...
Mar 2, 2022 4:56 PM

Apr 2017
durask said:
Xystus said:

He is not the real villain/opponent of this arc.

How does that even change anything? Every minor, major villain has been borderline retarded 70IQ morons so far. I bet the "real villain" you talk about is gonna be the same idiot who falls into Wein's plan again.
Mar 6, 2022 4:28 AM

Aug 2017
Wein is here to defend his imouto so bad things can happen to that Prince now. Can't wait to see that.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 6, 2022 6:53 PM

Nov 2012
Wein to the rescue! I figured he was nearby.

Demeterio must mean demented. I wonder if saying Wein and Lowellmina are engaged would de-escalate or enrage him more.
dragynfaerieMar 6, 2022 6:57 PM
Mar 7, 2022 2:47 AM

Oct 2017
Lowellmina and Ninym moments were amusing.

Falanya did great and time for Wein to take care of things.
Mar 7, 2022 4:42 AM

Apr 2010
Of course Wein magically shows up with perfect timing. All according to keikaku.
May 29, 2022 2:56 PM

Jul 2015
Good thing Falanya doesn't know about Wein's true intentions (selling the kingdom), as her sincerity of trying her best to match 'her brother's expectations' is quite the great trait to have.

Jul 12, 2022 8:58 AM

Apr 2011
Heck no making cute Falanya as bride to some douchebag, retarded prince.

Good thing Wein arrives.
Sep 21, 2022 10:11 AM

Aug 2018
Well, I think it's good that Falanya gets to do important stuff as well now.. It's probably very dangerous.. So I'm worried.. But does she have to live in palace all the time?.. Question is rhetorical, of course..
Now we learn more about all of the candidates..
I've heard about shoes pointing thing.. That it indicates who you're listening to and stuff.. But thing is.. It's such relatively known thing.. That I myself, and I'm sure many others as well - just easily can fake it, if needed.. I mean, like if you want to know if person is listening to you or something.. Him making smile, facing his boots towards you, or other relatively known things - not necessary tell anything.. If this is the world of noble lying all the time society..
But Falanya seeking to learn how to speak better with people - certainly good..
Well.. Maybe with Falanya seeing how democracy can work.. With proposals coming from lower class debating heately on what to improve.. Maybe she can organize something like this in her own country.. Or this at least can lead to realizing the importance of advisors, or maybe team, or someone like that..
Em.. I think situation was kinda resolved, though?.. I mean, dude is holding grudge, but came out with nothing.. What Wein will do - lift his grudge somehow?.. If that's the case - let's see.. But somehow it seems that maybe he'll pill more oil in the fire instead.. But who knows - will see..
May 4, 2023 8:39 AM
Apr 2023
I liked getting to have more character development from the Princess, and the Uno reverse card (or whatever a more fitting name would be) of Wein's appearance at the end was pretty sudden and funny 😆
Oct 22, 2023 8:10 PM

Jun 2020
It was nice to see how the characters were would handle politics without Wein, but I guess he shows up anyways
Jan 27, 6:43 PM

Dec 2022
Falanya flashed up the Bat-Signal and Wein hopped in the Natra-jet and bounced over with a quickness to deal with the bully.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2022

96 by 7thAkatsuki »»
Apr 11, 6:57 PM

» Barbaric actions treated as heroic ( 1 2 )

Dragevard - Jan 11, 2022

55 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
Apr 1, 4:08 AM

Poll: » Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2022

96 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 14, 8:55 PM

Poll: » Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2022

31 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 10, 7:34 PM

Poll: » Tensai Ouji no Akaji Kokka Saisei Jutsu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2022

35 by Mr_Fudgee »»
Feb 8, 9:29 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.