Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Orient
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 9, 2022 7:38 AM

Nov 2011
To no one's surprise, Tsugumi joins our two main protagonists on their adventure. Seems she took some strange advice about taking clothes off from her sister LOL. Tbh, she's like a kid stuck in the wrong body with her level of maturity.

Not going to lie, I think Musashi pulling out that Kitestu blade was a badass moment this episode. Nice to see
show up.

Feb 9, 2022 7:58 AM

Feb 2020
Well, that was awkward, but at least the second half was a little better...

SerafosFeb 9, 2022 9:08 AM
Feb 9, 2022 8:07 AM

Jul 2021
This episode was even better than the last one.

I finally noticed Tsugumi's charms this episode, she really is cute and thicc

Ah it was nice to see the scum suffer, in the end he was so dependent on Tsugumi that he has gone almost insane without her, gald that she left the Kosameda band.

Also she literally cried 3 times in the first 8 minutes of this episode lmao.

The IDK fan-service? wasn't really good or was it supposed to be fan-service? Anyway that was quite some advice given by Tsubame lmao.

And damn Kitetsu baldes are some next level shit also we got to see the dude from the last scene of previous episode.

Also the post-credit scene lol.

Decent episode overall, a lot better than the first 3 for sure.

4/5 episode.

For the first time I'm looking forward to next episode. Late for sure, but this anime has become a little bit interesting now.
TsutanaiFuunFeb 9, 2022 8:10 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 9, 2022 8:09 AM

Feb 2021
They're really pushing the fan service. It looks as desperate as Fantasia Sango - Realm of Legends.
Feb 9, 2022 8:20 AM

Jul 2017
Good that the Kosameda Band is done for, with the villagers requesting that Tsugumi be kicked out from the band to escape from Hideo's puppeteering controls. She has to leave her past and close relations behind in order to move on, or have the villagers back her if she decides otherwise, and no surprise that she joins along with Musashi and Kojiro.

Tsugumi's inclusion into the Bushi band of brothers...is that she's a female, and both brothers are debating the cost of their decade-long friendship over the just-beginning closeness induced with Tsugumi. Both Musashi and Kojiro may have grown up together, but their life experiences are different, so much so that it becomes a "guilty pleasure" of jealousy. Understandable that Tsugumi isn't a social nut outside of the Kosameda Band, but how she was taught to make friends...feels off.

A stray Oni stealing and eating Kojiro's sword...with Musashi running to a Kitetsu Blade ground, and the power mechanics are quite up there. Surprised to see the Nameless Dogs
this early, but they'll come back again for their round while the trio makes headways.
Feb 9, 2022 8:47 AM
Sep 2015
Can't we just have guy-only adventure team? Why adding a girl? Especially if she's just there to make a fanservice. First Sabikui Bisco and now this. And it's not even the most successful formula, if you look at big franchise like Demon Slayer or My Hero Academia, it's three guys, three GUYS team that run the world.
Feb 9, 2022 9:05 AM
Jan 2022
phantomfandom said:
Can't we just have guy-only adventure team? Why adding a girl? Especially if she's just there to make a fanservice. First Sabikui Bisco and now this. And it's not even the most successful formula, if you look at big franchise like Demon Slayer or My Hero Academia, it's three guys, three GUYS team that run the world.

You forget thé Goet aot and DBZ
Feb 9, 2022 9:30 AM

Mar 2018
It was obvious that Tsugumi would leave the Kosameda Band even though it was really forced and doesn’t make much sense from a character standpoint. I mean, they live in a pile of rubble out in a barren wasteland with no protection or leader. So it’s weird that they would try to force Tsugumi out of there instead of begging her to stay. And Tsugumi leaving the only people she knows for a couple of strangers boggles my mind just as much. She must not have cared about them that much after all. It really lessened the impact of them later bidding farewell.

I thought Tsugumi’s sudden affection towards Musashi was because of her dependency on Hideo that she now shifted on to him, which could’ve been engaging. But no, she just became socially awkward around them even though she was fine before and after that scene. I hate this show so much. 5/5
Feb 9, 2022 9:40 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh no Tsugumi, don't undress like that... :S Musashi is actually into older women that's a pretty good choice, though I doubt he'll be able to get some milf during the story... that other part with these two new characters is a bit interesting, especially for the kitetsu blade
Feb 9, 2022 11:06 AM
Jan 2022
Definitely the worst of the series so far. Not funny or interesting in the slightest 1/5
Feb 9, 2022 11:13 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Tsugumi joins Kojiro and Musashi's band but following her sister's advice of when you don't know what to do, take your clothes off wasn't the best idea xD. That weird sword collector guy showed up and Musashi also felt the power of a kitetsu blade for the first time. They are now looking to buy them.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Feb 9, 2022 2:12 PM

Jul 2015
Keep in mind, guys, that Tsugumi is 14 years old.
Do what you want with that information.

Feb 9, 2022 2:52 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Tsugumi can finally leave the Kosameda Band now that the castle is in ruins. Her sister's weird advice caused her to strip out of nowhere and neither Kojiro or Musashi knew what to do in this situation from their lack of experience with women. Musashi ran into the sword collector and got a taste of what is like to hold a kitetsu blade. Hard to tell whether the sword collector is friend of foe.
Feb 9, 2022 3:22 PM

Aug 2020
Awkward Tsugumi fanservice. They are already friends. Time for shopping!

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Feb 9, 2022 4:33 PM
Dec 2013
Well, that's 20 chapters adapted in 6 episodes. That's already a better pacing than Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, which adapted 30 chapters in 6 episodes.
Feb 9, 2022 5:45 PM

Sep 2018
That was easily the best episode of the bunch so far, some actual interesting things happened for once, apart from that forced fan service lol.

Feb 9, 2022 6:42 PM

Apr 2008
If you don't know what to do just take your clothes off....Tsugumi I can't with you lol.
Feb 9, 2022 8:12 PM

Jul 2017
damn I wanna know what kind of situations tsumugi's sister has been getting herself into to give that sort of advice :P
Feb 9, 2022 11:53 PM
Jan 2022
PaulFFX said:
Definitely the worst of the series so far. Not funny or interesting in the slightest 1/5
the anime is been out for 6 episodes, if you don't like why are you still still watching it?
Feb 10, 2022 12:33 AM

Sep 2011
So, Tsugumi has joined the team :D She is so cute.
Feb 10, 2022 1:09 AM
Jan 2022
Masterlight-12 said:
PaulFFX said:
the anime is been out for 6 episodes, if you don't like why are you still still watching it?

An unhealthy compulsion to complete something I dislike.
Feb 10, 2022 4:05 AM
Jan 2022
PaulFFX said:
Masterlight-12 said:

An unhealthy compulsion to complete something I dislike.
it's actually good and enjoyable even though that the story hasn't even started yet
Feb 10, 2022 7:44 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well that was a fast parting. I thought they might've need to wait until the whole village return to their normal again. Instead, Tsugumi said the goodbye to those all cute kids with their crazed lord behind. Imagine.

Surprise they still keeping those mantra for the trip, which honestly its more suited as a curse, and, yes, that's a curse because Tsugumi started to act weirdly. Clinging so tight and almost stripping her whole body sounds like someone being possessed. However, guess what? They just hold to their own embarassing secret. Kojiro the poor boy. Musashi and his trauma, also poor boy. While Tsugumi, nice advice, nee-san. All in all, congrats for being friends!

Well, for the last part, finally moving the plot a bit. Kitetsu blade and that mysterious duo. And some little revealing of Musashi hidden power. Also, don't forget to go shopping first before slaying some demon. Hopefully they had enough money, or else idk what will happen next. Lets see...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 11, 2022 8:31 AM

May 2018
Older women are the best, I agree
Feb 11, 2022 4:04 PM

Jul 2021
It was a very boring episode.
I hope those characters that appeared at the end of the episode really make the anime more fun and better.
asdasdsadad
Feb 12, 2022 12:59 AM

Jul 2016
Enough is enough. I was waiting to meet this new character in order to drop this show or not. And she is as boring as the others two MCs, so dropped at last.
Mar 2, 2022 4:53 AM

May 2020
Asking for friends that way would definitely give anyone a wrong idea, Tsugumi. LMAO.
Apr 19, 2022 12:48 PM

Jul 2008
Well that's one way to ask to be your friend.
Aug 3, 2022 6:27 PM

May 2018
I was expecting a 3P. Damn!

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Oct 17, 2022 8:19 AM

Mar 2013
The adventure of defeating oni isn't really that great of a plot here and I really just enjoy the characters silliness.
This series needs a comedy tag right about now... (I'll hope someone would request it)
Anyway, the trio is really hilarious. lmao
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 20, 2023 3:00 AM

Oct 2019
"Miners got all the chicks in town." Lmao

More topics from this board

Poll: » Orient Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2022

45 by Destroyer31 »»
Dec 5, 2023 9:30 PM

Poll: » Orient Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2022

45 by ionelHeredia »»
May 27, 2023 8:17 AM

Poll: » Orient Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2022

111 by PuppyGoWoof »»
May 27, 2023 1:18 AM

Poll: » Orient Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2022

26 by ionelHeredia »»
May 25, 2023 9:16 PM

Poll: » Orient Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2022

19 by ionelHeredia »»
May 24, 2023 8:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.