Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 29, 2022 7:27 AM

Jul 2019
My dude worked his ass off only for Kitagawa to say she wasn't going to the event :skull:

On a real tho, I liked this episode, nice interaction and we get to see the lass become Shizuku now lol.

OST here is such a bop too, anyone else agree?
Jan 29, 2022 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
Impressive. That outfit Marin ultimately completed and wore together fits with her style and imo, she makes quite an impression.

Even with the deadline, I'd say that she was able to make something out of her own passion and commitment. I'm proud of what she's accomplished tbh.
Jan 29, 2022 7:28 AM

Jun 2019
Well, it seems like Gojo has to work really hard this time around with so many things going wrong for him and so much happening around him, this boy can't catch a break and he wants to make everyone happy as well. We've all been through that phase once in our lives where everything lies upon you at the same exact time. I felt so bad for him in this episode. He needs to rest well.

But, hey at least he's trying his best to do everything possible. I really love seeing him going through all this and yet be strong in front of everyone. He's really mature for his age. Also, seeing Marin there is always a nice thing. Crying Marin is precious. And, what about her cosplay as Shizuku-tan? Well, she was looking so adorable in that. :3
Jan 29, 2022 7:28 AM

Feb 2018
Oji-san is that a stocking? still surprised when Oji-san caught his grandson playing eroge. An oji-san who was so surprised that he lost his back but didn't touch his beautiful leg stockings even a millimeter. and that's how they exchanged each other's mail addresses line? idk. Exams are important and look at that schedule, damn it's really packed.Exams are important and look at the schedule, damn it's so hard i mean Gendai Shakai? Is it some kind of social lesson, I dunno I never heard of. Such a messy kitchen, but Gojou was reallt work hard. While he is relieved to have all the materials, he's to get shocked to learn that he has to complete the costume in just two weeks. Somehow Marin's smile has such a sweet power to watch this episode, she's so cute. It's a masterpiece costume so please be careful Marin-chan, don't get ripped off because of that oppai.

Are those happy tears from Marin, cry as much as you want because Gojou-kun on your side right now. Other than the designer, is Gojou-kun a hairstylist, huh. Wait, what is Gojou-kun looking at that video for, is it a tutorial for...I see. I thought Gojou-kun hina doll skills would be useful for his stylist skills as well. Apart from Marin's stockings the costume was so cute.

Jan 29, 2022 7:29 AM

May 2020
Oh well his grandpa collapsed, I guess right off witnessing such a thing your grandson brought with himself after going with his friend and that too for the very first time was too much for his age.

Also have to mention about Gojo though, his dedication for his work was total stand out this episode. Marin in that costume too was really pretty.
Jan 29, 2022 7:39 AM

Apr 2016
Our Basic-kun cant help himself can't he, hes just that much of a hard worker, and we all know that by the rules of the anime, if you are a nice guy whos nice to all girls and you just cant say no to anyone, you work hard every day, the ministry of Japanese internal affairs will send you a hot looking blonde gyaru girl to take care of you.

The main-kun trully is a juggernaut of the anthropomorphism isnt he. I feel like im watching a dog doing human tasks.
Jan 29, 2022 7:59 AM

Apr 2010
I think the grandfathers worries would be less if he knew about Kitagawa and her wish.
Now he has to worry about his grandson making something he doesn't know about with things that seem erotic or girly, he must be misunderstanding a lot.
The main himself also needs to learn to so know or i won't be able to make that. it makes things easier for himself and others.
Jan 29, 2022 8:10 AM
Jan 2016
I am so glad this studio is really bringing the manga to life. I feel They have yet to skip a single important panel and add more to this with their animation.

I honestly hope this means they are trying for a season 2
Jan 29, 2022 8:42 AM

Oct 2017
Marin looked totes adorable as Shizuku tan.
Jan 29, 2022 8:58 AM

Jul 2017
The animation with Gojo working hard, Marin's breakdown after realizing what she put Gojo through involuntarily while he already had loads of stressful events going on in his life and her dressing up to be Shizuku-tan were pretty nicely done in bringing more life to the series. It was poor communication with both parties, particularly Marin to get the timing aspect down but Gojo did manage to finish it at least before the cosplay event somehow. For a guy working on his first cosplay outfit, he did it way better than you would expect. It would've been better to see the process of him designing the outfit in detail since it is the first time doing something like this despite his inexperience with this field due to only working on hina dolls in the past. Episode overall had its boring moments for me and I still don't really love the characters but hey, it felt like a different episode at least compared to the first three I guess with more focus on Gojo and designing the outfit for the cosplay event than Marin being Marin. Poor grandpa though.
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Gojou worked so hard despite having exams to do and his grandfather being wounded just to finish the cosplay as fast as possible, too bad he could have waited to make it later but well at least it's done now, and cosplayed Marin looked so great at the end! Great episode as always

Apr 2014
Marin looks so beautiful as Shizuku-tan.

The OP's MV
何それ?意味分かんない
Jan 29, 2022 9:01 AM

Sep 2020
Totally didn't expect this episode to be this serious, Gojo worked so hard that he doesn't get enough sleep.
Finally the dress is finished, and Marin in that dress looks amazing!!!
Jan 29, 2022 9:07 AM

Dec 2020
He worked so hard to finish the cosplay for Marin nice gojo.

To see that she cry because she dont sad him everything.
Marin best girl.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jan 29, 2022 9:09 AM
Mar 2021
Awesome episode. Scenes like Gojo struggling and surpassing himself really are part of why I love the Manga + Anime so much. This show is so much more than just lewding Marin. (even though she is atop tier waifu). I hope this gets more recognized by many viewers.
Jan 29, 2022 9:13 AM
Dec 2021
Sometimes, we have to choose one thing and focused on it. But, if you like to do the things and if it's worth it, not just for you, but for others too, just believe in yourself because you're capable to done it all. Even tho the result wasn't what we expect or afraid of. Just do your best
Jan 29, 2022 9:14 AM
Oct 2016
The wholesomeness knows no bounds. Gojo showing off that best boy energy juggling so many difficult things in this episode. His grandpa getting hurt, midterm tests, and having to make the costume for Marin in a short time frame. Not even being able to focus on one specific thing since they were all so important. Couldn't even really sleep with all that stress piling up. It hurt seeing Gojo think he was inadequate to even make the hina dolls since he's not devoted any time towards it recently with everything else going on. Having to remember back to what his grandpa said about giving people a smile makes it all worth the struggle. Somehow making the costume under the deadline just to find out Marin was willing to wait however long it took and go to the next event after that. It was a comedic sense of relief knowing the costume is done and not even had to be done so quickly. At least Marin looked amazing in it which was the whole point. She loved it and they both shared a sweet smile so all's well that ends well.
Jan 29, 2022 9:21 AM
May 2021
That was the best episode yet, really focused on Gojo’s struggles, had the least amount of fan service, but damn Gojo killed himself to make the cosplay for the event and she’s not going to it, bruh. I mean Kitagawa might still go in the next episode and damn the grandfather really injured himself like that, tuff indeed
Jan 29, 2022 9:23 AM

Jul 2017
2 weeks to the cosplay event, and Gojo is already making waves...of making his Gramps faint due to the fact that he started to make cosplay clothing. That's bad enough if his Gramps went to a concussion for any injury.

Marin was compassionate about Gojo's situation, even offering to be a help in his time of need. But the thing about being in focus...is that he forgot that there's school tests too, not to mention of people wanting to conduct tours of his workplace, so he might be in trouble trying to contain all in one go. It's the cycle of depression of Gojo working overwhelmingly hard just to make do for his and Marin's situation, when you have to succeed your parents' work so much that it becomes overbearing to wallow in tears. Gojo's a VERY hard worker I tell you, and I respect his drive.

Being so driven to finish on time, and Gojo eventually did without much sleep...to the misunderstanding of both himself and Marin, so much so that the latter cried out of her misery of not understanding Gojo's plight. Regardless, since the cosplay suit is done, why not try it on to become more like Shizuku-tan, intricate details and all. Gojo speaking freely is what makes him a good character, and someone like Marin is able to smoothen it off nicely makes the duo's relationship one of the best I've seen that's not a couple.

Marin in Shizuku-tan cosplay...is such a beauty.

Quote of the week: Loving something doesn't mean you have a knack for it, it's because you want to make someone happy.
Jan 29, 2022 9:36 AM

Aug 2019
Good episode. It's both their faults for not communicating properly but Gojo's struggle was pretty relatable and the outfit is done by the end.

I want to know what it is,
this 'sin' they say I've committed.
Jan 29, 2022 9:38 AM

Apr 2020
Saturday really do be the best day in the week huh

It's not an anime,
without a beach episode.

- William Shakespeare
Jan 29, 2022 9:40 AM

Dec 2014
Nice episode.

Gojo struggled quite a bit with the overload of tasks that hit him at the same time but it was nice seeing him find the motivation to overcome them. I do think he should’ve tried to talk to Marin before and make sure when she was expecting the dress by, could’ve saved him the trouble. Still, he deserves credit for working hard.

I’m glad Marin was sympathetic towards Gojo after finding out he was working hard for her, she looked great as Shizuku-tan. The interaction between them was pretty nice.

OST was great too.
Jan 29, 2022 9:41 AM
Jul 2016
I want Gojo-kun to be my son. He's so clumsy and cute. :D:D:D
Jan 29, 2022 9:43 AM

May 2016
Hmmmm is it just me or that crying was a bit exaggerated?

Decent episode Gojou showed he is a decent mc and not just typical mediocre.

Jan 29, 2022 9:52 AM
Nov 2021
I can confidently say that this is my favorite episode so far
Jan 29, 2022 9:56 AM

Jul 2021
Didn't expect the feels. The anxiety, pressure, hopelessnes, feeling of being burdened of Gojo were all portrayed perfectly. I was thinking that Kitagawa didn't actually say that she was going to the event which was in 2 weeks. But man Gojo did a great job, all because he wanted to see Kitagawa smiling, he knew she was looking forward to cosplay Shizuku tan so much that he put everything he had and finished the dress.

Kitagawa must have felt really bad, it's not completely her fault too, she didn't tell Gojo by when she wants the dress and Gojo just assumed she needs it in 2 weeks and thus he was working on the dress while studying for exams and the shop stuff too, too bad he didn't confirm it with Kitagawa once.

But the dress came out perfect and Kitagawa looked adorable<3 All the hardwork paid off in the end.

Was I the only one who was hoping that Kitagawa would hug Gojo for doing such a fantastic job in such a short time while managing so many things, I mean man deserves some love for what he did.

Also the starting scene was fucking hilarious but it turned a bit sad too fast, I was laughing audibly at that scene though.

I was thinking the end is apporaching and there hasn't been any fan-service yet and then they show Kitagawa changing and I was like fair enough.

Also Kitagawa was looking so cute when Gojo was tying her hairs lol.

I can see in KItagawa's smile how happy she is to finally be able to look like her beloved Shizuku-tan.

5/5 episode. Looking forward to next one. Though I have one complaint, the episode ended in literally 5 minutes.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 29, 2022 9:58 AM
May 2021
I think everyone felt related to Gojo at least once in their lives, a lot of emotion on this one. Loved it!! Can't wait for next week.
Jan 29, 2022 10:01 AM

Jun 2015
Theirs just so much wholesome in this show I get moe overload!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jan 29, 2022 10:04 AM

Apr 2020
The breakdown of Gojo is so relatable honestly lol. The man is struggling but he still continues on doing his best.

The payoff with the cosplay of Shizuku-tan is amazing too!
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘 '𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚞' 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕...

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Jan 29, 2022 10:06 AM
Jan 2021
AkeZZZ said:
Marin looks so beautiful as Shizuku-tan.

The OP's MV

I prefer the ED'S MV
Jan 29, 2022 10:09 AM
Sep 2021
I was wondering when Gojo kun was going to discuss with Marin about making the outfit, my boi just got pressured for no reason and overworked himself 😂

Overall the episode was good and it felt quite short, judging by the title I thought his Gramps would ask if the stockings were his girlfriends 😂😂
Jan 29, 2022 10:11 AM
Apr 2021
glad to see Grandpa just hurt his hip rather than have a heart attack thinking his grandson is a cross dresser KEKW
Jan 29, 2022 10:15 AM

Feb 2019
Lets gooo it’s Sono bisque Saturdays fellas.

I love now organic Gojo and Marin’s relationship feels. The seiyuus did an amazing job of bringing them to life. I also have to just tip my hat to cloverworks for the effort they put into facial expressions. I think the next step for anime is really capturing the emotiveness of the human face, this is some of the best I’ve ever seen and really enhances the immersion.

Marin as usual looked flawless. The mangaka did such a great job of putting her in modern looks that an actual high school aged Japanese girl would wear.
Jan 29, 2022 10:21 AM

Aug 2019
Gojo work day and night but the result were totally worth it

And damn, Marin shaved her eyes brows like it was nothing. Give me the confidence Marin
Jan 29, 2022 10:22 AM
May 2021
I don't like it. Why do man always have to act such a stupid simp. Why not womans? Like it feels too weird. Get a grip man. Don't be such a stupid simp. ( You can hate this comment by qouting )
Jan 29, 2022 10:28 AM
Dec 2021
Gojo is a hero it is that simple he is a chad.
Jan 29, 2022 10:30 AM

Nov 2011
I'm waiting for Gojo to explain to his Grandfather what is going on.

I felt bad for Gojo because it was implied Kitagawa wanted the cosplay in two weeks but it was just a miscommunication. Which I then felt bad for Kitagawa because she didn't explain to him fully that it wasn't needed.
Man I just enjoy these two so much. They are adorable AF

NextUniverse said:

OST here is such a bop too, anyone else agree?

Yeah OST has been great so far.

Marinate1016 said:
Lets gooo it’s Sono bisque Saturdays fellas.

I love now organic Gojo and Marin’s relationship feels.

Yes this is the word I'm looking for! their relationship is very Organic.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jan 29, 2022 10:32 AM
Jul 2021
Hardworking, stoic Gojou. He has a high sense of duty, and I admired him for that a lot. Also he is a very knowledgeable guy, really trying hard to study to become as great as his gramp.
Stonks
Jan 29, 2022 10:46 AM

May 2021
Liked this episode even more than the previous episodes; Gojo managed to do it after all.

My guy's way too nice for his own good, just bringing more tasks upon himself, and along with it, stress. Stress, something I absolutely can relate to, which made this episode strike closer to home.

Despite all that, my boi still ploughed through through The Power of Passion and Love and managed to create an outfit, only for him to realize that Marin never intended to participate. That said, no need to hate on B.G., she simply did this out of consideration for Gojo and his grandpa's accidental accident. It seems like she had a bit of a lack of faith in Gojo's skills but hopefully that's something that gets resolved in the future with time. They already have quite the organic and wholesome relationship as it is. Hoping to see it bloom into something more.

Oh yeah, and before I forget, my condolences to the poor grandpa.

A lovely and wholesome episode - 5/5

Jan 29, 2022 10:52 AM

May 2015
Marin after seeing Gojo true smile

"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jan 29, 2022 10:54 AM
Jul 2017
Gojo finally finished the outfit Kitagawa requested him to make. And while his grandpa was recovering, he had so much on his mind he was almost to the point of having a nervous breakdown. But Kitagawa's happy he finished the Shizuka cosplay outfit for her. I wonder how she would repay Gojo for his gratitude.
Jan 29, 2022 11:00 AM

May 2021
Swagernator said:
Our Basic-kun cant help himself can't he, hes just that much of a hard worker, and we all know that by the rules of the anime, if you are a nice guy whos nice to all girls and you just cant say no to anyone, you work hard every day, the ministry of Japanese internal affairs will send you a hot looking blonde gyaru girl to take care of you.

The main-kun trully is a juggernaut of the anthropomorphism isnt he. I feel like im watching a dog doing human tasks.

Gojo can't seem to catch a break huh, not in the show and also not here
Jan 29, 2022 11:08 AM

Jul 2014
Damn, the animators for sure had to work their ass off just to make Marin look stunning every single time.

TheBasedMakiJan 29, 2022 11:12 AM
Jan 29, 2022 11:11 AM

Feb 2008
It was nice to see this part of the manga animated and told as well as it was. Doesn't happen enough if you ask me TBH. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Jan 29, 2022 11:21 AM
Dec 2020
the crying scene is ....hmmmm.......
Jan 29, 2022 11:31 AM

Jul 2016
Best episode of this anime yet, its pretty wholesome. Gojou finishes his cosplay costume on time is good, he struggled to finished at first because of different cicumstances popping out. Also his lines this episode is pretty reletable. Even Marin is worried about him, thats why communication is important to fixed some misunderstandings. Also their relationship is slowly blossoming. Overall great episode

Jan 29, 2022 11:34 AM

Nov 2019
Excellent job! Ended too soon! Always felt bad for Gojo-kun, we've all been there totally misunderstanding someone and putting your head down to push only to find out it was unnecessary! He's too cute. They're doing such a good adaptation - hyped for more
Jan 29, 2022 11:36 AM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
Poor grandpa there, he really worked hard to make it work as well lol, hope they go to the event anyway.
Jan 29, 2022 11:39 AM

Sep 2017
Classic case of horrible communication, but this time lead to more dire consequences. Gotta squeeze that toxic overworking in there. There was a clear mental and physical health decline but whatever the blond girl smiled at me. At least he sort of learned his lesson in the end...
Jan 29, 2022 11:44 AM
Jun 2021
Swagernator said:

it happens with me as well that i can't deny someone for help so I don't find it revolting
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2022

394 by twzter »»
Apr 17, 1:29 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Mar 26, 2022

483 by LeRaMtE »»
Apr 3, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2022

365 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Mar 21, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2022

242 by SonuItUp »»
Mar 20, 7:44 PM

» Is Marin fujoshi?

Sanjay63773 - Feb 29

13 by Gloozed »»
Mar 18, 9:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.