Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Love of Kill
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2022 7:28 AM

Jul 2017
The short recaps at the start of every episode sorta hurts the experience.

This is like Mr and Mrs. Smith with Ryang-ha and Chateau's gag comedy acting like a couple, of which the former helps wash up the latter to pure embarrassment. At this point, Ryang-ha is just playing with her feelings, which Chateau feels more irked than ever. The quote by the spider cheek guy raises Ryang-ha's history in China 5 years ago: being an executive nominee and being buddies with Seung-woo while Hou as the Senpai is lagging behind. For Ryang-ha to subtly assassinate Seung-woo, that must've been a decision now coming back to bite Chateau being involved with it.

Chateau being found out that her working together with Ryang-ha, there's just no consolation from Euripedes knowing the truth that still qualms him in total shock. But for Ryang-ha to identify her place of residence like a stalker, Chateau has no choice but to let him in her house out of pleasantries.

This bizarre give-and-take relationship that has Chateau in the same level of risk of being in contact with Ryang-ha, even more so that he subtly knows of her family's relationship. This can only mean one thing: Ryang-ha is INDEED connected to her past somehow with the China stint and her deceased father.

The subtle hints shows, and the mystery ever so deepens.
KANLen09Jan 26, 2022 9:05 AM
Jan 26, 2022 8:08 AM

Apr 2016
Why are we getting a flashbacks each episode ? What is this ? A battle shounens ? lol.

If you are such a bubble buddy with a boss of your organization or whatever, why do it this loud, and dirty ? Why not poison him ? Or make it look like an accident ? So many questions.
Jan 26, 2022 8:22 AM

Jul 2017
The recaps at the start and the episode as a whole definitely felt like a drag more than the first 2 episodes. Makes sense since this wasn't action-packed like the previous one and more of a slow-burner but it's not like the characters and chemistry are that good either and it's not like everything going on makes sense.
Jan 26, 2022 8:37 AM

Nov 2016
animejas said:
The recaps at the start and the episode as a whole definitely felt like a drag more than the first 2 episodes.

How about skipping the recaps? Wouldn't that make sense, it would even save you the time you end up wasting in order to complain.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 26, 2022 8:41 AM

Jan 2021
I'm guessing Ryang-ha is connected in a big way to Chateau's father, whether that be Ryang-ha was his killer, or maybe they knew each other through business. I'm sure we'll find out soon.

Jan 26, 2022 8:45 AM

Sep 2020
Everyone is complaining about 2 mins recap. Just skip it DA 😂
Jan 26, 2022 9:22 AM
Sep 2021
This episode just makes me more curious bout their pasts. But yeah; i expected more from the precap than what i saw but guess I'll have to manage till it gets on it's peak! :0
Jan 26, 2022 9:30 AM
Jul 2021
When is the next episode
Jan 26, 2022 9:37 AM

Oct 2017
Pretty chill episode with Ryung Ha and Chateau interactions which were mostly amusing. We got a bit of Ryung Ha's backstory which was nice, we need more of their backstories.
Jan 26, 2022 9:57 AM

Jul 2021
The 2 protagonists hide things from each other, and it probably has to do with each other's past.
Another very good episode, I hope in the next one they explain what happened to Chateau's father.
asdasdsadad
Jan 26, 2022 9:57 AM

Mar 2017
Pretty good episode, but it was just ok for me. I agree that I'd like to see some backstory for both Chateau and Ryung Ha. Their relationship at this point still doesn't make a lot of sense, but that's probably intentional and will be filled in later.

Tbh the short recap at the beginning doesn't really bother me too much. It might if it was longer. But my memory isn't great so it actually helps me remember previous episodes lol 😅
Jan 26, 2022 11:00 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm looking back the client's security team did such a poor job guarding him. Chateau's reaction to her clothes' being taken to be cleaned was priceless. Seems Ryang Ha's skills back then was the cause of the friction between himself and his fellows. Though considering what happened soon after it was a good foreshadow of events that came after. Having to hide the relationship with Ryang Ha was another complication as well. But it was amusing seeing Ryang Ha in her apartment though. Its nice that we are finally seeing some advancement within the relationship between Chateau and Ryang Ha though. I am quite curious to see what both hope to gain from the relationship though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2022 11:46 AM

Feb 2019
Is it necessary to have this many recaps like I don’t have dementia… I can remember last ep.
Jan 26, 2022 11:48 AM

May 2020
A bit about Ryang-Ha, and seems like he's some sort of fugitive from that first impression we got there. Well they are keeping up with this suspence around both Chateau's and Ryang-Ha's past, so only time will tell just how much similarities they share with each other.
Jan 26, 2022 12:23 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
A little backstory on Ryang-Ha being in the same organization as Hou who was jealous of him being the boss's favorite while at the same time he was forced to kill one of his co workers. Still Chateau is unwilling to trust Ryang-Ha after he saved her.
Jan 26, 2022 2:51 PM

Aug 2020
The facial expressions are so cute. So far so good.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jan 26, 2022 3:21 PM

May 2018
Another ok episode. From the preview, Next episode should be good
Jan 26, 2022 4:26 PM

Jul 2021
Another episode another Koroshi Ai! Yes the recaps are annoying ik but just timeskip to around 1:25 and you'll see the OP and the next episode, you don't need to complain about it since it's that simple to skip a recap and you can tell if the pacing is slow or fast after the recap. So yeah Chateau just woke while Song Ryang ha started to act like some husband or something and the way he stares at her was adorable and creepy at the same time :P Poor Chateau, all her clothes got thrown away in the laundromat and the way she just hits him was so cold of her but her maddy self is always the cutest :3 Chateau's phone is rekt into pieces, will she get it fix in time or get a new phone, we don't know but she's in a really huge trouble. Afterwards the story jumps back to 5 years ago, and some guy and You were talking about Song Ryang ha was placed in a nominee executive although Song Ryang ha himself thinks he's not suitable for the placement and how Seung-Woo treated him more specially was definitely a prediction but definitely he was fully trained since a very young and Hou seems mad as ever, if we ever get a glimpse to his backstory then that would be nice. Well at least to know that he became a target until now and really just killed the boss. Oh. boy Chateau got a lot of explanation to do to her boss after being in an agreement with Song Ryang ha and ending up apologizing to her boss. Indian-kun segment is always hilarious xD. When Chateau came back home, Song Ryang ha was standing to welcome her, how cute when he's just following her and not leaving and he bought her some cream puffs at least for her to eat. Song Ryang ha then look at baby Chateau and I wonder what happened to her parents :( At some point everyone's objective are quite off and they need to fix it, also Chateau's mother is alive but her dad is dead, I wonder what kind of relationship they have, and Song Ryang ha gave her privacy for once. That's good to know. Decent episode, not many actions going on but the next episode preview seems like it's going to be an episode that carries some epic moments.
CQLLISTJan 27, 2022 12:42 AM
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jan 26, 2022 6:09 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
One of the uglier-looking anime this season, but that's okay. We're not here for the visuals, there's plenty of anime this season that can satisfy that end. No we're here to see the guy get the girl, in assassin maid-sama fashion.

Chateau is a bit too much of a wet blanket, but I'm sure her personality will be explained more as we seemingly will be diving into part of her back story in the next episode. Usually we click on shows for the waifus, but just like in maid-sama, I'm here to see the dude flex his chad skills and get the girl. I'm enjoying this show, but it really would become garbage without Ryang-ha's charm.

With a show full of assassins, I was excited for some intense action. But with the seemingly lack-lustre production quality, I'm not expecting much anymore. Still very open to some surprises though. Well as long as they bang in the end this will all be worth it

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jan 26, 2022 6:55 PM

Apr 2021
The people complaining at the recaps really don't know that you can do something called S K I P
Jan 26, 2022 9:00 PM

Jul 2021
Oh my, every episode feels so short, didn't feel like 20 minutes at all.

My wish was granted, got to see a blushing Chateau.

It's always funny to see Chateau get mad and annoyed at Song but she's not able to do anything about it lol. Song and Chateau interactions are always funny. Song when not in killing-mode is a fun dude.

I still don't understand why Song keeps killing people, even in the flashback I don't get why he killed that dude. I hope it's all explained in next episodes.

Song asked a really valid question there, "If you are so wary of me, why haven't you rejected me?"

"Couldn't you capture me in this situation if you make use of your men?"

"What are you really looking to get out of me?"

Anyway this was a pretty enjoyable episode, it obviosuly felt short which means they are doing a great job of capturing the viewer's attention. 5/5 episode.

Seems like we will see some action in next episode. Looking forward to it.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 26, 2022 9:47 PM

Jan 2020
I thought this anime would’ve been better tbh. I was looking forward to it quite a bit. Oh well, I guess it’s a 7 for now and hopefully it improves a bit going forward
Jan 26, 2022 9:47 PM

Jan 2020
I thought this anime would’ve been better tbh. I was looking forward to it quite a bit. Oh well, I guess it’s a 7 for now and hopefully it improves a bit going forward
Jan 26, 2022 11:01 PM
May 2021
I guess the main thing lacking in this anime is the animation quality. It's not that good man, characters looks so stiff and story pacing is also slow right now. This series has not impressed me till now. I am just watching it till now, as I am getting the feeling that there is some mysterious connection between ryang ha and chateue from her past
Jan 27, 2022 4:17 AM

Oct 2016
Morning Chateau is a mood. Good episode, but what I am looking forward to the most from the show right now is Chateau and Song's backstory, which judging from the preview we'll get next episode or at least some of it.
Jan 27, 2022 6:49 AM

Dec 2016
The short recap at the beginning is unnecessary, they can just start with the OP.

Sometimes I don't understand if this anime wants to be serious or just wants to be a lousy comedy. Those puffed cheek angry faces doesn't suit this anime.

Ryang-ha straight out asked the questions we all have. I hope they start answering those questions from the next episode. The way he was looking at the photography tho, somehow I feel like he might have killed Chateau's father, that could be the reason why Chateau is after Ryang-ha.

I wish the mouthless Jim had more screentime, literally he's the only creature I find entertaining in this anime XD
Jan 27, 2022 7:28 AM

Nov 2017
Chateau surprisingly has a cute side to her. Looks like next week there'll be an exploration of her past since her mom gave her a call this episode
Jan 27, 2022 8:55 AM

Dec 2020
Nooot gonna lie im not rly a fan with how bright(?) everything is with the animation. maybe i just expected a dimmer/darker look but eh

i also feel like they can do/fit more in these episodes. its a pretty nice build up tho, hoping they can show everything there planning without rushing it.

ryangha not thinking anything at all abt how chateau had nothing to wear was surprising tho. mans can think up incredible creative ways to kill and catch people but not some change of clothes for chateau lol. they left this ep on a pretty interesting note
Jan 27, 2022 11:15 AM

Nov 2019
Some more of Chateau and Ryang-Ha backstory pieces, can't wait to see more of the puzzle

Also, Chateau was super cute in this episode
Jan 27, 2022 4:43 PM

Oct 2008
Chateau always has her guard-up but that scene and all her pouting was kawaii!
4/5.

Jan 27, 2022 9:33 PM

Jan 2021
Animation is really wonky here and there.
OSTs are pretty good though, I like them.
Jan 27, 2022 9:34 PM
Jan 2015
Swagernator said:
Why are we getting a flashbacks each episode ? What is this ? A battle shounens ? lol.

This show straight up acting like it's One Piece. It starting to annoy me. I would mind less if it was shorter than this waste of time.
Jan 28, 2022 2:32 AM

Oct 2021
I don't expect this much comedy to the point it feels like a romcom

Not that I'm complaining
Jan 31, 2022 8:21 PM

Jun 2019
I think I’m gonna drop this anime here.

It isn’t that bad, per say, but I do not find myself nearly as invested as the anime wants me to be. Maybe that’s because there’s too many better seasonals, maybe it’s on the execution, maybe it’s both. But I just don’t have the time to keep spending 20-some minutes a week watching something that makes me feel very little and doesn’t keep me thinking past the runtime.
Feb 5, 2022 12:52 PM

Jul 2008
Part of me wants Chateau to straight up kill him already, but she's not good enough to do it.
Feb 10, 2022 4:40 AM

Jan 2013
I can't believe she let him in 'to save face'... She hardly even knows him! What if he plants a spy camera somewhere?
Feb 10, 2022 6:09 PM
Sep 2020
This ep was the best so far imo.
I think I'm in the minority here that doesn't like Ryang-ha ;-;
Mar 16, 2022 5:27 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So Ryang-ha was from a group and got promoted instead of the one that attacked them before, so that's why he wanted to get his revenge, especially since he seems to be unstable, for how coldly he killed that other guy :S
May 14, 2022 8:35 AM

Jul 2015
Curious to see why Song killed his old boss and became a traitor, especially in such a non-assassin manner (without poisons or stuff).

Dec 18, 2022 1:58 PM

Mar 2017
I wasn't too sure on the first two eps... they were a bit of a disappointment to me. BUT this episode was pretty good with Ryang-Ha dropping the cheery act and Chateau not being able to answer for why she hasn't just rejected him.
Dec 29, 2022 10:55 PM

Feb 2017
LMAO her silence was so uncomfortable it made the yandere leave.
Mar 18, 8:11 PM
Dec 2022
blonde girl was mid
Apr 18, 12:19 AM
Jan 2023
ffdsajhkdlofsaah

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 30, 2022

45 by Kaylis-sama »»
Apr 8, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 12, 2022

119 by louminescence »»
Feb 13, 6:00 AM

» Season 2.?

Zayed_Iftekher - Aug 29, 2023

9 by ScrewFiction »»
Feb 5, 12:37 PM

» Anything similar to this?

lovealyssafaith - Apr 11, 2023

17 by ScrewFiction »»
Feb 2, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jan 19, 2022

58 by nightjasmine »»
Oct 13, 2023 11:20 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.