Nov 29, 2021 12:06 PM

Jul 2021
title says it all. promised neverland s2 for me

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 29, 2021 12:12 PM

Apr 2020
welcome to the nhk
school days
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2021 12:14 PM

Apr 2018
HunterXHunter, Oregairu and ASS classroom.

Nov 29, 2021 12:27 PM

Dec 2020
If you count hentai,

Shiiku X Kanojo Tenshei no Kusoku-hen + Boku No Pico

If not,

Striking Sayuri
"Did you forget already? In my word the color "red" doesn't exist. These must be...my tears. Ever since I woke up from my coma...I think I've been waiting for this very moment. You'd do well to remember this, Maya. The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over."
(Ace Attorney T&T: Bridge to the Turnabout)
"I'm my worst critic." (Kendrick Lamar)
Nov 29, 2021 1:22 PM
Mar 2021
I'm not sure, I don't usually watch bad anime. I wouldn't even call the lowest rated anime I have listed "bad". Aggressively mediocre, perhaps.

even the ones I dropped more offended me morally than anything. I'm not going to suggest Umaru-chan or No Game No Life or Classroom of the Elite are poorly made. I just hate them. they're bad, in that I didn't enjoy them. but to be truly bad requires low production values.

probably the least good anime I've seen multiple episodes of is Digimon season 2. it's kind and generous to it to say it's mediocre. the new trio of characters introduced suck, what they do with the original characters sucks, the pacing is bad, the atmosphere isn't as good as the first season, and the lack of a strong overarching plot with real momentum damns it.

maybe I need to watch some trash for perspective tho
Nov 29, 2021 1:29 PM

Apr 2018
Isekai Cheat Magician. Nothing is worse than that...

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 29, 2021 2:44 PM

Jun 2017
Nothing will ever beat Abunai Sisters for me. It's genuinely one of the worst things i've ever seen or will ever see,
My waifu is the most wonderful waifu. Mai Valentine.
Nov 29, 2021 2:56 PM

Feb 2017
ARP Backstage pass and Try knights really bad
Nov 29, 2021 3:06 PM
Dec 2020
Tokyo Ghoul

I hated it. It kept annoying the living shit out of me(I might read the manga because I heard that the adaptation didn't stay faithful to it)

Also seeing you say that the worst you've seen was the promised neverland season2 hurts because season 1 was the first ever anime that I watched(don't get me wrong season 2 was shit but I can't get rid of the biased opinion I have towards it)
Nov 29, 2021 3:10 PM
Mar 2018
ASS classroom easily for me, probably because I was so disappointed, pretty sure I cringed a few times watching it
Nov 29, 2021 4:22 PM

Sep 2014
Death Parade and Huntrash x Garbage.
Nov 29, 2021 4:29 PM

Dec 2020
For me it is only one anime and it is Striking Sayuri.

For your Information:

Nov 29, 2021 4:32 PM

Feb 2021
FSN (UBW and Heaven's Feel)
My Hero Academia
Jujutsu Kaisen
Oregairu
Tonikaku Kawaii
Sword Art Online
5-toubun no Hanayome
MantronNov 29, 2021 5:32 PM
Nov 29, 2021 4:35 PM
May 2021
Dropout.

It's a messed up hentai, but it's hentai, so it's messed up anyway.
Nov 29, 2021 4:40 PM

Sep 2017
Definitely Gekidols, it was total nonsense
"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."
Leviticus 20:13
Nov 29, 2021 4:46 PM

Dec 2020
If we’re talking Hentai wise, I would give you names, but for real, I don’t want to scar anyone. Legit, Euphoria is G-rated compared to some of the stuff I’ve seen

But I think The Future Diary is going to take that spot.

Oh and if anyone here lists off anime from the top 100, they just salty

Nov 29, 2021 4:54 PM
Apr 2014
Gibiate & Ex-arm are the worst in many ways.
Nov 29, 2021 4:56 PM

May 2015
Lol apparently none of you have seen Gyo, shit don't get much worse
Nov 29, 2021 5:02 PM

Dec 2016
Nov 29, 2021 5:06 PM

Jul 2020
sword art online, sword art online s2
Nov 29, 2021 5:09 PM

Jul 2017
Fairy Tail Final Season. An absolute abomination.

Nov 29, 2021 5:11 PM

May 2020
Apparently some people here cant differentiate on shows they hate & what they think is the worst.

For me, it would be Ex-Arm or Mars of Destruction.
" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Nov 29, 2021 5:11 PM

Jan 2017
Guilty Crown. I have such a deep hatred of Guilty Crown that I don't even really understand said hatred.
Nov 29, 2021 5:14 PM

Oct 2013
I don't think I can fairly judge something I haven't completed and I'm not one to jump on hatetrains, so I'm only going pick the show I actually think deserves to be called the "worst" I've seen. And that's Kyoukai no Rinne. And that's simply because its so goddamn bland. To the point that the only interesting thing about it was just how bland it was to me. I've given other shows a 5, but this one might be the definition of "average". And to me, boring is the worst thing a show can be.
Nov 29, 2021 5:25 PM
Mar 2021
TV: Pupa
(Short) Movie: Nami
OVA: Utsu Musume Sayuri
ONA: Petit Eva
Nov 29, 2021 5:32 PM

Jun 2019
Terra Formars is probably the worst in actual quality-wise.

Some of my least favorites have been:

- Neon Genesis Evangelion (6/10)
- Terra Formars (2/10)
- Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne (2/10)
- Comical Psychosomatic Medicine (4/10)
- Spice & Wolf II (specifically season 2 - I like the first season) (4/10)
- Sakamichi no Apollon (6/10)
- Karneval (4/10)
- Satsuriku no Tenshi (5/10)
- Babylon (5/10)
- Another (5/10)
- Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song (6/10)
- Those Snow White Notes (5/10)
- The Slow Life of a Cheat Pharmacist: Making a Drugstore in Another World (5/10)
- Higurashi Sotsu (4/10)

(And of course anything dropped, it goes without saying, but I don't rate those and really attempt to evaluate them at all and won't meaningfully attempt to pan something I haven't completed)

The numerical ratings are not reflective of my personal preferences toward a favorite or least favorite or any ranking order from among this group.

My single least favorite is probably actually Eva.

Nov 29, 2021 5:32 PM
Aug 2018
Dark Myth and Mars of Destruction, both are unbelievably the worst.
Reviewing is not easy.
Nov 29, 2021 5:34 PM
Apr 2020
Yuri Yuri. Couldnt get past episode 2. Complete lack of interest.
Nov 29, 2021 5:38 PM
Feb 2021
NekoZamurai said:
HunterXHunter, Oregairu and ASS classroom.

HunterXHunter? did you watch the same show as i did? sure some might not like it but THE WORST anime???????
Nov 29, 2021 5:38 PM
Feb 2021
I see a lot of hate train comments. Thankfully my worst is one that people are slowly seeing is a shallow, poorly-written farce as time goes on. Now, I can't understand why it was so beloved for so long, but I guess it could be chalked up to nostalgia.

Code Geass. I have never seen more plot holes, more unlikable characters, or a more pretentiously grandiose theme that doesn't even understand itself than this series. Taniguchi and Co. basically took every shallow and edgy anime and 2000's trope they could think of, slapped them all together, and said, "Hey, look how smart we are! You're smart for liking this and loving Lelouch so much!"

Heck, the only likable characters are the ones expanded upon in other content with different writers, and even then their motivations are barely explained at all so it still remains shallow and confusing.

Noboru Kimura, redeem this disastrous series' potential in Z of the Recapture! 😭
"Tomatoes are nutritious and scrumptious."--Ryuunoske Akasaka, "The Pet Girl of Sakurasou"

Sword Art Online is mid, not utter trash. Oh yes, I'm such a rebel. 😎
Nov 29, 2021 5:40 PM

Jul 2021
Either Blue Dragon or Tantei wa mou shindeiru

Jul 2021
Vaguelyweebish said:
I see a lot of hate train comments. Thankfully my worst is one that people are slowly seeing is a shallow, poorly-written farce as time goes on. Now, I can't understand why it was so beloved for so long, but I guess it could be chalked up to nostalgia.

Code Geass. I have never seen more plot holes, more unlikable characters, or a more pretentiously grandiose theme that doesn't even understand itself than this series. Taniguchi and Co. basically took every shallow and edgy anime and 2000's trope they could think of, slapped them all together, and said, "Hey, look how smart we are! You're smart for liking this and loving Lelouch so much!"

Heck, the only likable characters are the ones expanded upon in other content with different writers, and even then their motivations are barely explained at all so it still remains shallow and confusing.

Noboru Kimura, redeem this disastrous series' potential in Z of the Recapture! 😭
facts about code gay ass more plot holes than any anime and worse characters than any anime

scientia exitus

Mar 2020
why was tokyo ghoul so popular....?? did we just have an over-abundance of edgy pre-teens back then
BetaMaleUltraNov 29, 2021 5:48 PM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Nov 29, 2021 5:41 PM
Feb 2021
WatchTillTandava said:
Terra Formars is probably the worst in actual quality-wise.

Some of my least favorites have been:

- Neon Genesis Evangelion (6/10)
- Terra Formars (2/10)
- Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne (2/10)
- Comical Psychosomatic Medicine (4/10)
- Spice & Wolf II (specifically season 2 - I like the first season) (4/10)
- Sakamichi no Apollon (6/10)
- Karneval (4/10)
- Satsuriku no Tenshi (5/10)
- Babylon (5/10)
- Another (5/10)
- Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song (6/10)
- Those Snow White Notes (5/10)
- The Slow Life of a Cheat Pharmacist: Making a Drugstore in Another World (5/10)
- Higurashi Sotsu (4/10)

(And of course anything dropped, it goes without saying, but I don't rate those and really attempt to evaluate them at all and won't meaningfully attempt to pan something I haven't completed)

The numerical ratings are not reflective of my personal preferences toward a favorite or least favorite or any ranking order from among this group.

My single least favorite is probably actually Eva.

Yeah, Eva really is a lot shallower than it wants to believe. Just call yourself smart in the script and kids will believe anything.
"Tomatoes are nutritious and scrumptious."--Ryuunoske Akasaka, "The Pet Girl of Sakurasou"

Nov 29, 2021 5:52 PM

Feb 2019
Konosuba, Akame Ga Kill and probably Anohana.
Nov 29, 2021 5:55 PM
Oct 2021
1- Diabolik Lovers
2- 11 Eyes
3- ImoCho
4- Glasslip
Nov 29, 2021 6:33 PM

Nov 2019
- orange
- Baccano!

just boring content in general
Nov 29, 2021 6:41 PM

Aug 2018
Vaguelyweebish said:

Sorry but the world needed an edgy, grandiose and pretentious anti-hero drawn in the flamboyant CLAMP artstyle. So what if the plot defies logic? Only in this medium can something like Code Geass exist. It is the quintessential anime. Thank god for Lelouch.
Nov 29, 2021 6:51 PM
Feb 2021
epidemia78 said:
Vaguelyweebish said:

Sorry but the world needed an edgy, grandiose and pretentious anti-hero drawn in the flamboyant CLAMP artstyle. So what if the plot defies logic? Only in this medium can something like Code Geass exist. It is the quintessential anime. Thank god for Lelouch.
So anime itself is the problem? What a sad truth.

The quintessential anime would be any of those Code Geass tried so desperately to copy. Plus, Code Geass is the only series I have ever seen where I was rooting for the "bad guys" most of the time. You know you've got bad writers when that feat is accomplished.

And there's no funny expressions. 1/10 Wrong style of humor.

Nov 29, 2021 6:53 PM

Aug 2018
Vaguelyweebish said:
epidemia78 said:

The quintessential anime would be any of those Code Geass tried so desperately to copy. Plus, Code Geass is the only series I have ever seen where I was rooting for the "bad guys" most of the time. You know you've got bad writers when that feat is accomplished.

I don't see it as a copy. It's a tribute, a celebration of all things anime, cranked up to 11. Sorry you're too uptight to enjoy it.
Nov 29, 2021 6:57 PM
Feb 2021
epidemia78 said:
Vaguelyweebish said:

I don't see it as a copy. It's a tribute, a celebration of all things anime, cranked up to 11. Sorry you're too uptight to enjoy it.
I value life and proper storytelling too much to enjoy it. It isn't about being "uptight," it's about knowing when a writer sees his audience as idiots. If you can't understand that, just rate everything you watch as a 10.

Nov 29, 2021 7:04 PM

Jan 2019
Ironically Pupa
Unironically Arifureta
Ushiromiya Battler, right now, on this island, no one exists except for you. You're the only one alive in this island. However I'm here right now, and i'm about to kill you. Who... am I?
Nov 29, 2021 7:21 PM

Aug 2021
s2 p2 of slime isekai...

Even shows like ex arm and scarlet nexus tried to do something unlike this one which just wasted time and money
Stawberry Milk Supremacy
Nov 29, 2021 7:26 PM

Jul 2011
Fairy Tail
Girls Bravo
Sonic X

All pieces of shit
Nov 29, 2021 7:32 PM

Nov 2021
Mars of Destruction for me. And I only watched it because I wanted to challenge myself. Bad idea.
Nov 29, 2021 8:56 PM

Jan 2020
Tokyo Revengers. I can stomach different levels of bad, but Tokyo Revengers was terrible.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Nov 29, 2021 9:01 PM

Jan 2021
Higehiro.

I watched it without any info and turned out to be my least favorite anime ever

I hope no one I know irl sees my secret account~

Anyways, do I look cute in this outfit?~

Nov 29, 2021 9:25 PM

Jul 2017
epidemia78 said:
Vaguelyweebish said:

Amen my man. Amen. In all of it's glory, Code Geass is a staple that needed to exist in this entertainment industry whether we like it or not.

Nov 29, 2021 9:27 PM

Sep 2020
Pretty Boy Detective Club. Mostly uninteresting plot sprinkled with cringe moments. Characters were boring and felt like bad OCs. Show was only salvaged by the pretty good visuals, but overall pretty good visuals.

That and I want to eat your pancreas. Cuz the ending lul
watch this and your dick (or vagayna) will literally blow off with the sheer amount of force and momentum created by inertia and Einsteins second law :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXJuefY2tG1lB9q7QaFJQLQ
Nov 29, 2021 9:28 PM

Mar 2013
C. I remember absolutely nothing except feeling drunk and mentally unstable after finishing it.

Let us dance
to this
twisted rhythm
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

223 by iftsistrnn »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you consider the opening(s) and ending(s) when rating an anime? ( 1 2 )

Hacker075 - Mar 15

62 by _ATG_ »»
5 minutes ago

» Would you be surprised if someone said your favorite anime was the greatest anime of all time? ( 1 2 )

MeanMrMusician - Mar 28

58 by _ATG_ »»
9 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

85 by maya2003s »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 8 hours ago

27 by shiro-seishun »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.