3It was OK
9.3%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
1.2%
Average 4.5
161 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 27, 2021 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
Lol, Jahy in that pink outfit. They made her look so innocent this episode along with those other colorful outfits. Jahy looked so confused.

Glad to also see Salwa getting more attention. What an underrated character in this show.
Nov 27, 2021 10:49 AM

Feb 2020
It's so hilarious how Druj is always overthinking everything. xD

Jahy in a pink outfit made my day. <3

It would be nice to see Jahy in those three different costumes more often because they really suits her. :)

Sleeping on the same futon with the Landlady again. Also, that sleepover was sweet.

It was a heartwarming moment to see Saurva helping the others, especially that lost girl. I wonder what kind of role she's going to have later now that the Dark Lord has made her so strong.

SerafosJan 13, 3:50 AM
Nov 27, 2021 12:11 PM

Jul 2017
Just start your own fashion brand, Druj.

Druj is manifested with tons of work, but all she wants to do is to see Jahy-sama at the bar. Except that Kyoko is working with her...and taken by surprise. Problematic if Druj starts a fight, and WOW, Kyoko's carelessness is useless lols, so much that she took Druj's place of being a masochist. Welp, if Druj is replaced it wouldn't be good, but her thinking is absolutely hilarious.

Jahy's quality of life is diminishing, having to juggle many things at once. Time to go shopping and spend money again...to get a new futon. This time, her purchase was well worth the money, and that Ryou took advantage to sleep in the new futon lols. Best buddies sleeping on the same futon.

Welp, no water supply, so luckily there's the bar's upper room to live in...and that the store owner can finally do some kid clothing cosplay madness on Jahy. The trio's sleepover is nice...except that it's all the store owner's ruckus, oh god she's a boon when she's asleep.

Salwa does some volunteering work and good deeds, how about that. From cleaning day to leading lost children back to their parents and unintentionally leading elderly across the road, the Dark Lord has witnessed it all to grant her the power of a magical girl.

So that's Maou-sama's plan for an underrated character, and heck yeah, give Salwa more screentime because she deserves it.
Nov 27, 2021 12:24 PM

Sep 2017
Plot twist kekw. Demon lord or w/e tryna destroy all the magic crystals now. I wonder if this will lead into a somewhat satisfying conclusion for this show rather than be pure SoL till the end.
Nov 27, 2021 12:27 PM

Dec 2020
Jahy in this pink outfit was so random the manager has her fun that jahy is so small.

Druji need more screentime my opinion.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Nov 27, 2021 12:31 PM

Oct 2017
I think the Dark Lord has a twin sister - the Light Lord...
Nov 27, 2021 1:29 PM

Nov 2016
Druj with some down bad mental gymnastics. She's almost as delusional as Saurva who ended up as magical girl replacement? XD We'll see. Funny episode episode as always. Loved the "sleep over" part in particular.

P.S. Saving on your sleep is bad.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 27, 2021 1:35 PM

Apr 2012
My heart was hurting for Druj's despair.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Nov 27, 2021 1:39 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Druj is really brainfucked XD but that's what funny about her, how can she succeed that much in life while her thinking abilities are that weird xD Anyway that was fun to see Jahy sleeping at the landlady and boss' place, though now I don't think she'll sleep in the same bed as her again ahaha... seems like we'll get to see Saurva with good powers, sure it's getting interesting
Nov 27, 2021 1:52 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Druj is a great business owner and even managed to make a top selling clothing brand in the hopes Jahy would try her clothes...
The magical girl and Druj also fought again and Jahy nearly lost Druj's respect again for being too kind but she gained her respect back in the end xD. The manager's Jahy impression was really funny and it was really funny to see Jahy dressed in them pinkk clothes...
Jahy is also staying in the manager and landlord's house as construction is going on and they all sleep together with their futons lined up. The landlord also trusts Jahy. She really has changed since coming to this world hasn't she? And wow... the manager is the restless sleeper who kicks whilst sleeping!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Nov 27, 2021 2:11 PM

Jan 2019
I have to leave a compliment to Oozora Naomi's work in this anime. Jahy's voice is half the comedy of this show. I love her weird noises.
Nov 27, 2021 2:18 PM

Feb 2019
Always watch out for the soft voiced ones, as Jahy has found out.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Nov 27, 2021 3:00 PM

Aug 2021
so kute and so funee every single time
ughhh whys it gotta end soon
Nov 27, 2021 3:19 PM
Apr 2020
Sheklon said:
I have to leave a compliment to Oozora Naomi's work in this anime. Jahy's voice is half the comedy of this show. I love her weird noises.
Yea, she carries hard the show
Nov 27, 2021 3:21 PM
May 2021
It was the best episode of this show. I smiled and laughed a lot, even saurva, who was the character that I didn't like that much, had a cool short important arc.

It seems it's going to conclude itself through remaining episodes, which is nice.
Nov 27, 2021 3:35 PM
Dec 2019
diria que es entretenido ver cada capitulo y ver las desgracias de Jahy-san y su rrival con sus maquinaciones es tan mona
Nov 27, 2021 4:09 PM

Aug 2020
Jahy in different outifts! Jahy in different outifts! That was nice to see.

Saurva thinking evil plans while doing good things kek

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Nov 27, 2021 4:20 PM
Jul 2018
Jahy wearing several clothes to tell the truth combined with them those clothes I wanted her to wear her lol.
Nov 27, 2021 5:27 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
What a great episode. Had me laughing the entire time. Jahy looked especially cute in all those clothes. But it's nice to see her relationship with the Landlord and Boss continue to grow. It's really sweet.

Woah, Salwa got magical girl powers? That's wild. I can't help but notice the shining gold sparkles looked eerily similar to the Demon Lord.
Nov 27, 2021 5:53 PM

Jun 2021
Solid episode.

Part A with Druj vs vs Kyouko was funny as always
Part B with Tenchou and Ryou was cute
Part C with Saurva, I didn't care for, but at least it ended with a twist
Nov 27, 2021 6:03 PM

May 2020
That was some magical futon lol, but that sleepover ended up with Jahy getting sleep deprived, got to see something unexpected so can't blame her.

And looks like Salwa got her hands on Mahou shoujo powers.
Nov 27, 2021 6:04 PM

Mar 2019
PURE GOLD EPISODE...

POLL: Jahy's Best Outfit? .... ALL OF THEM... <3
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Nov 27, 2021 6:04 PM

Jan 2017
Oh my god Druj overthinking Jahy's actions have never gets old, may her rivalry with Kyouko continue for ages

SAURVA HENSHIN SAURVA HENSHIN
Nov 27, 2021 7:00 PM

Sep 2020
Jahy on a sudden fashion show is so cute.
I feel sorry for her being "attacked" by Store Manager-san on her sleep. LOL.

Druj's perception is really adorable, LOL, more scenes with Kyouko, onegai.

Saurva's thinking evil but doing good deeds. Now, I think Dark Lord has twin sister? Hahah.
I dont want this to end, I want season 2, asap. :">
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Nov 27, 2021 7:14 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Looks like Druj has been exhausted from her work place on the human world. She even created the whole new brand in order to keep her demon side still fresh by remembering Jahy will use her brand. But, that's not enough. She needs to meet Jahy in person, and there she go to the maou pub. Two rival head-to-head again. Magical girl trying to provoke Druj so hard, but Druj able to hold herself. Almost release her dissapointment toward Jahy, but her greatness always be the same. A happy-looking Druj get enlightened by the scene, and ofc feel refreshed again with her little visit toward Jahy-sama greatness. No competition between Druj and the magical girl this time, but its surely not the end of their long rivality.

Secondly, Jahy now the one that feels exhausted. Jahy finally decide to bought such a nice bed, and its sure looked good enough to provide a better sleep for Jahy-sama, prove by the Landlady that fell asleep in an instant. However, Jahy-sama won't use the bed that long. Because she forcefully need to stay at her Boss house. After being humiliated by those cutie outfit, Jahy threatening her boss, but ofc the tough big-oppai Boss won't budge for one second. Thinking that its not really worthy to challenge her boss, Jahy-sama just sleep without worrying. But its sure was a mistake, because big-oppai just showed her real strength. Poor Jahy-sama.

The end? Its not! Saurva back with her, once again, evil thought to eliminate Jahy. But, without she realise, she just helping human, which attract the gold being and changing Saurva into another form. Will Saurva get the victory after then? Idk, so lets see next....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 27, 2021 7:41 PM

Oct 2017
Druj was so adorable and her visiting pub maou was hilarious. The second half with the sleepover was sweet. Salwa got power from that yellow thing, what'll happen now?
Nov 27, 2021 7:51 PM

Sep 2018
Pretty wholesome episode with Jahy and her boss. Loved the cute outfits for Jahy. It is a shame Jahy did not try Druj`s fashion brand. Very solid episode.
Nov 27, 2021 8:11 PM
Mar 2015
Our little Jahy is growing into a fine young demon Suarya is now an enemy of the Dark Realm
landofthekwtNov 27, 2021 8:17 PM
Nov 27, 2021 8:41 PM

Oct 2016
Druj out here winning in life, but not really lmao. Kyouko provoking Druj was hilarious, and of course Druj thinks it's some sort of new punishment, get cuckolded Druj. I live for smug Kyouko though.

Jahy's development has really been great, that segment with Landlord and Manager was so wholesome... Until Manager started beating Jahy's ass lmao.

Saurva monologuing how evil she is while helping people was hilarious, what a cinnamon roll. Damn, anti-dark lord is making it's move once again. White Saurva does look good though, but now she can finally have the chance to actually confront Jahy and I wanna see Jahy's reaction to her lmao, probably doesn't even remember her.
Nov 27, 2021 11:53 PM
Aug 2020
Alger-Frencif said:
diria que es entretenido ver cada capitulo y ver las desgracias de Jahy-san y su rrival con sus maquinaciones es tan mona
Yo tan tranquilo leiendo los comentarios y de repente Veo El Tuyo 😂

Para mi sin duda Este fue El mejor ep de todos
Nov 28, 2021 3:44 AM
Oct 2019
Kyouko x Druj feud was hilarious.

for a second i thought Jahy really got scam with that new bed.

omg it's so funny how Saurva thinking all those evil plan but ended up helping human instead...
wait that ending scene, that was Maou-sama right?
wtf plot twist
Nov 28, 2021 5:52 AM

Mar 2012
I died of laughter watching Saurva in the after credits scene but that end was unexpected, the mysterious thing looked a lot like Maou.
Nov 28, 2021 7:19 AM
Jan 2020
I don't think that opposite force dark lord force realizes how much of an idiot Saurva is when it comes to planning and executing schemes. I can't wait to see how this pans out.

And that background music... easy to miss at times but it really fits exceptionally well for this series.
Nov 28, 2021 7:54 AM
May 2021
Very cheerful episode, lotta jahy cute side and of course nice turntable event for saurva
Nov 28, 2021 4:52 PM

Jun 2016
This show is so great and hilarious basically because almost every character in it is an idiot... lol XD and the VA cast is super. I adore it, it's very similar to Gabriel Dropout, and not only because Naomi Oozora and Kana Hanazawa are in it, the whole series has the same "vibes", similar setting, SoL gags etc.
Nov 28, 2021 7:53 PM

Jan 2008
So the Light Lord saw Saruva doing so much good, that she recruited her to be a magical girl.... not noticing that she's a demon. This should be funny, because it seems becoming a magical girl doesn't change anything about your personality.
Nov 28, 2021 10:16 PM

Jul 2016
Druj angst is best angst. Her overthinking everything never gets old xD

Also lol at Salwa's little segment. She's so unwittingly kind she received powers from "god", whose silhouette resembles Maou a hella lot.
Nov 29, 2021 11:16 AM

Nov 2013
Ahahaha xD Saurva talking about how evil she is while doing good deeds.

Post credit scene - I wonder if the light spirit is the Demon Lord in disguise? Surely looks identical; but could be her twin/cousin/relative or something. Demon lord could very well be willing to destroy mana-crystals, considering how it's Jahy who made her into a demon lord to begin with (against her will).
Nov 30, 2021 9:37 PM

Oct 2008
OMG! here we go again with Store Manager's "ARA ARA~"
5/5.

Dec 1, 2021 12:10 AM

Jun 2021
Cool episode overall! It was funny when the Manager and the Landlady impersonated Jahy XD

Also, that 'spirit' that gave Salwa powers and told her to destroy the crystals looked pretty much like the Demon Lord. Isn't that a little fishy?
ToroyashiDec 1, 2021 12:14 AM
Dec 1, 2021 5:28 AM

Jul 2021
I really thought Jahy was going to move in with the Landlord and manager. I want to see more of them before the season ends.

Also as everyone else pointed out the gold shadow looks like the demon lord. Does this mean the demon lord wants to destroy the mana crystals? I don't see how that is possible since she can only appear in her human form if there are a lot of crystals, or at least that's what Jahy said.

I can't believe how we are only 3 ep from finishing.
Dec 4, 2021 8:41 PM

Jan 2020
I like the two sisters and Jahy being together this episode.

The after credit bit was pretty unique and interesting to say the least...

Dec 5, 2021 12:08 PM

Mar 2010
Damn Now I"m motivated to get a good fucking mattress haha.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 7, 2021 4:02 AM

Jun 2021
Loved this episode! Now Salwa will be a magical girl too?

There is a Dark Lord and a Light Lord!
Dec 18, 2021 9:20 AM

Jun 2019
My god... Jahy is so adorable. Every piece of clothing perfectly fits her because she's so small. Loved all those outfits on her. Also, Druj and Kyouko's rivalry still going strong. Boss is not a very good sleeper and Jahy found out about it a hard way. Also, Salwa is such an evil demon... XD
Dec 21, 2021 3:51 AM
May 2020
jahy with her different styles was rather refreshing
Dec 27, 2021 12:44 PM

Feb 2007
Poor Jahy, looks like she will never be able to share a bed with her wife...

Sarva is pure evil. Clearly. No question about it. :D

And I guess now we know who gave the magical girl her job.
Jan 12, 2022 10:04 AM

May 2016
Watching Oyaa and Jahy falling asleep was so precious, such a joyful episode.

Demon Lord seems to be the one trying to destroy the magic stones and gave

Saruva special powers to do so and damn she is dumb but lovely at the same time.

5/5
Feb 6, 2022 2:48 PM

Jul 2015
Always wholesome yet funny to see Jahy's interaction with the two sisters.

If only Druj knew she has the upper hand as she can buy the pub (which isn't owned by Jahy) with her wealth and fire Kyouko.

Jun 13, 2022 4:00 PM

Feb 2012
Sauva's been given a promotion by the Demon Lord or is it the Demon Lord's light counterpart?

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 7, 2021

81 by gannoncannon55 »»
Yesterday, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jul 31, 2021

158 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 24, 8:52 PM

» Can i ask something...

Ghefira - Feb 12

5 by Ghefira »»
Apr 6, 7:12 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2021

107 by wellan44 »»
Mar 31, 3:00 PM

Poll: » Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai! Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2021

51 by arctixmo »»
Mar 20, 4:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.