Forum Settings
Forums

Is it true that after watching too many anime, you no longer enjoy this medium that much?

New
Nov 16, 2021 7:58 AM
Jul 2018
To the people who have been in this medium for years or even decades and have watched nearly every kind of anime. This is absolutely true that not every anime is good. Every anime which sounds "cool" to new viewer may sound like "just an another anime" to you. Because you have seen many anime which follows the same basic formula and you have gained a vast knowledge of this medium. You can easily identify cliches. So is it true that watching too many anime has affected your enjoyment? Also please share how much your view on this medium has changed over the years.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 16, 2021 8:10 AM

Feb 2020
It is an exciting media is Anime, but after just watching a few from each genre I'm finding little new or exciting to me. And I'm just finding other things I want to do (or have to do) instead. My responsibilities have changed, my time is used differently and I've lost contact with some of my friends that I used to chat to Anime with.
Nov 16, 2021 8:12 AM
Jul 2018
Yeah it doesn't really have the same magic. I'd wager it's because most of the good source material has already been adapted in Japan. I guess being younger with fewer stressors in life meant I could appreciate anime more.
Nov 16, 2021 8:14 AM
Jul 2018
Is it true that after watching too many anime, you no longer enjoy this medium that much?
I would say yes, maybe or I have still anime burnout. I can guess what happens sometimes depends on the anime and story.
Nov 16, 2021 8:17 AM

Feb 2021
After watching too many anime I don't like the mainstream anime like MHA(1/10) and Jujutsu Kaisen(3/10). Naruto is fine except for those fillers. There are still a lot of good anime which I have to discover.
Nov 16, 2021 8:23 AM

Dec 2020
I'd say no. True, I've only seen around 200 Anime series, but I'd say there's more of an adverse effect:

The more series you subject yourself to, the more harsher you get (at least for me) when you judge something. At the same time, when you experience something refreshing, the feeling is surreal because of this.

This is the difference between casual Anime watchers/manga readers, experienced fans, and the almighty veterans. A casual fan will tell you something along the lines of: "There's no such thing as a bad Anime." An experienced fan will tell you if they enjoyed the watch/read, but also the plot holes, if it's cliché or not, or any other problems. And vets are an interesting perspective. They will judge almost entirely objectively (And since they've experienced so much, they'll see a good portion of shows as mediocre), but when they find something they really enjoy, they will express the genuine passion they have for the medium.
"Did you forget already? In my word the color "red" doesn't exist. These must be...my tears. Ever since I woke up from my coma...I think I've been waiting for this very moment. You'd do well to remember this, Maya. The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over."
(Ace Attorney T&T: Bridge to the Turnabout)
"I'm my worst critic." (Kendrick Lamar)
Nov 16, 2021 8:24 AM

Feb 2020
No, as long as u know how to search there is always anime out there for everyone.
Problem is probably people wanting to keep up with current hype mentality. Seasonal watchers trying to watch whatever is sensational inorder to praise or trash is kind of asking to burned out.
AdampkNov 16, 2021 8:34 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Nov 16, 2021 8:28 AM

Jan 2020
I haven't gotten anime burnout , but i will say I'm more picky now since 1 joining this site and 2 watching a lot more anime , but i still enjoy anime just not as much
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2021 8:32 AM
Apr 2020
Kinda, I guess it also depends on the person. You can have periods where you don't enjoy it as much, and periods where you get back into it a lot. In some cases it just loses it's charm.
Nov 16, 2021 8:35 AM

Sep 2008
I like anime the same as I did at the start, but yeah it has lost it's "magic"
I still have a blast with every 50th entry I complete or so, and I like half of what I've seen.
clichés become tiring after a while and everything becomes "the usual plotpoints thrown into a mixer"
never had a burnout though, the best way to keep things fresh is to jump around in time.
every decade has it's own big thing usually. today everything is isekai. a few years back it was all magic battle highschool, before that it was urban fantasy. and so on. tired of everything? go 10 years back or further.
my taste didn't change, I still prefer gore, cyberpunk, drama, crazy animation and psychological. but these shows are rare, esp today. so I became more interested in stuff outside my comfort zone. I still can't stomach slice of life. they are extremely slow and unfunny 95% of the time.
only thing that has really changed is that everything gets rushed these days. they learned how to do digital animation, but it's only used to save money, time and effort.
all my friends quit anime years ago. this is why I keep posting here.
nyugvo6Nov 16, 2021 8:39 AM
馬鹿げた倫理 全部ガラクタで
Nov 16, 2021 8:36 AM

Jul 2021
I haven’t watch a lot of animes but I’ve been around in this media for over a decade, I took a massive 6 years break or so because I realized I don’t enjoy watching Japanese Cartoon like I used to.

But this year, I’m back to this media once again and enjoy anime even more than before, it’s really fun to watch, discuss and discover different genre and new series

In my early days, I was just watching to waste time, but lately, I’ve been enjoy this entertainment a lot. I don’t know, the more I watch, the more I love it
Nov 16, 2021 8:39 AM

Mar 2021
You might ask yourself if you going to eat ramen noodles everyday for every meal for an extensive period of time from a few years to a decade. Likely your not going to be too fond about the prospect of eating ramen noodles anymore.

Same thing could be applied to anime. If you are consuming anime all the time every day and binge watching series like water I can see the appeal to become lackluster. It's about moderation. If consuming anime is all you got going in your life then the enjoyment can become like the joy you have every time you drive to work in the morning during heavy traffic.
Nov 16, 2021 8:40 AM

Aug 2021
no because i just rewatch Gintama to restore my hope in anime
Stawberry Milk Supremacy
Nov 16, 2021 8:41 AM

Mar 2020
I lost interest early on so I just switched to manga
Nov 16, 2021 8:42 AM
Jul 2018
I Think that happens with everything
Nov 16, 2021 8:44 AM

Mar 2018
Not for everybody....and depends on the series you're watching...

Personally, I loved the medium more and more over time....Rather than not enjoying the medium as much as before, I think it becomes more difficult for some people to find series than they might enjoy, especially if they don't want to try new things, series outside of their personal tastes....

Aug 2017
That's a lie. I'm enjoying anime much more than before.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.

Jul 2019
In short: yes.

I'm forcing myself to watch anime, I don't enjoy it the same as I used to enjoy it 1 year ago
y'all should watch haibane renmei
Nov 16, 2021 8:45 AM

Sep 2018
As long as I keep dropping what I don't like as soon as possible, I'll still have a good time with anime. So, even if I end up watching something that I would have liked years ago but now it feels boring and repetitive, it doesn't really matter. Dropped and ready for the next.

Another important point: the increased experience made me appreciate some anime even more than the first time, and that helps not to run out of stuff to watch.
Nov 16, 2021 9:00 AM

Mar 2021
Nirinbo said:
As long as I keep dropping what I don't like as soon as possible, I'll still have a good time with anime. So, even if I end up watching something that I would have liked years ago but now it feels boring and repetitive, it doesn't really matter. Dropped and ready for the next.

Another important point: the increased experience made me appreciate some anime even more than the first time, and that helps not to run out of stuff to watch.

You mentioned the "new and shiny scenario" where you can't get enough of something when you still feel it's "new and refreshing". Still enjoying it like it's new. Eventually you will hit a road block where you will start to find it getting increasingly more difficult to live up to a personal standard through your experiences. While you seem you can't get enough of something no matter how much you consume, it's because you are still technically in a phase euphoria over it.

I remember the 1st sexual relationship I was in. I was a complete horn ball. Ended up having sex with my girlfriend every day and sometimes more then once or twice. This lasted for months.... but eventually my libido died down and I found myself having less sex with my girlfriend, till one day I found myself not having sex at all with her... and then we eventually broke up.

I didn't stop having sex in my life but I am no longer the horn ball I used to be when I was still in my mid 20's.
ColourWheelNov 16, 2021 9:06 AM
Nov 16, 2021 9:08 AM

Jul 2021
Yes and no. In the beginning, you feel that you have almost "discovered a new world" almost. Like I remember I was always impressed when I watched anime in the beginning and felt I could always watch something new. But after about 2-3 years of watching anime, you kind of see the tropes that are commonly used. For me, that does not stop the enjoyment, but now I watch a show and kind of know what to expect.
Nov 16, 2021 9:09 AM

Apr 2020
yeah\
i used to start and finish 3 animes a day and I haven't watched one in months.
i feel like I've seen all the top 20 animes I could possibly love and I'm satisfied with that, but yeah after a while most animes don't seem that good.

u start to realize that there is way more horrible animes out there than good anime
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2021 9:16 AM

Jan 2021
Yes well I hardly watch anime anymore and mostly read manga and play gotcha games cause I don't really find it that Good anymore like a one or two times like ill just watch then stop then a week later I continue from where I stopped sometimes I find myself forcing myself to watch amine but before I would never have done that so yea
Nov 16, 2021 9:24 AM

Aug 2020
Well ofc you'd enjoy the medium less the more you watch of it, you do go through anime burnouts but a break can make you recover. Also doesn't really mean you can't enjoy the medium anymore.
Nov 16, 2021 9:25 AM

May 2018
No. If a person is unable to progress and improve their experience its their personal problem.
The great variety and the sheer amount of existing anime is too big to ever complain about it getting boring. My fear is not that I burn out but that my life span won't be long enough to finish everything I have planned.
Fun fact: most of such posts about getting bored and burning out come from normies who watch only battle shounens, silly romcoms and ecchi shows and have never seen something actually good.
I've been watching anime for about 11 years. How my view changed? My passion has increased. I still keep finding breathtaking things, sometimes even from the ongoing seasons. I've learnt to filter things out an don't hesitate to drop or put on hold, so I usually enjoy what I watch. "No drop policy" guys are pitiful.
Nemo_NiemandNov 17, 2021 2:24 AM

Nov 16, 2021 9:29 AM

Oct 2019
I'd say yes and no.

Not as far as not enjoying it at all in general, but the more I've been watching the more certain shows start to look alike (the feeling of having seen the entire series by the time you finish the first episode).
It's true what they say, as the mystique starts to fade, the analytical mind takes over, regardless of the medium (whether it's anime, games, music, etc.)

When I started to get that feeling of repetition really often, I turned back the seasonal clock, and started watching shows from the 60s and 70s, which yet don't have the same stereotypical patterns (thou they do have their own ones).

I do still find those diamonds in the rough that either take me by surprise or otherwise give me more enjoyment than the average, but the more I watch, the less such shows keep crossing my watchlist...
However it is good to note, as has been said before, that the more I've watched in general, the more I've been able to appreciate the good shows and old favorites (upon rewatching).
Nov 16, 2021 9:29 AM
Jul 2018
Not really, for me specifically, I'm just more picky.
Nov 16, 2021 9:48 AM

Dec 2019
While it's true that a lot of of anime I once deemed as incredible back then I now consider mediocre or even bad, I don't think that watching "too many" has hindered my enjoyment of the medium. If anything, it's made me enjoy it a bit more, because great anime are a rarity to come across amongst all of the generic and mediocre shlock there is nowadays so they're a fun surprise and more enjoyable compared to those other anime. Bad anime can also be really fun, this is something you come to realize once you've seen a lot. Garbage like Ichi the Killer: Episode 0 and Apocalypse Zero are so bad and such obscure titles that they end up having a certain charm and feel that you won't get anywhere else in the medium.
While I have also become more critical, my enjoyment remains roughly unchanged. Although it has gone down a bit, because after a while it becomes more difficult to find something truly unique, for a lot of things feel more or less the same now (isekai especially lol) and follow the usual tropes and clichés. It's all a matter of finding the best way to enjoy something in the end though :D
TheAngryNerdNov 16, 2021 9:52 AM
Nov 16, 2021 9:53 AM

Feb 2021
I'm just going to disregard that this post is meant for users who've been here for decades. I haven't watched that much yet, but I've had a fair share of moments where I just could not appreciate the anime in all its attempts and services, thus I'm left in a burnout. I'd say part of it is because I'm probably critical to a fault that'd risk my enjoyment being compromised, or the other part is likely because of irregular watch frequency. So, in a sense, exhausting the medium to its limit (I doubt) and being able to recognize familiar tropes and cliches, isn't always the primary reason you couldn't enjoy the anime, it could be on how you approach it. If this doesn't make sense, I refuse to explain.
Nov 16, 2021 9:54 AM
Jul 2018
Thanks for giving so many insightful answers everyone. It feels great when people share their knowledge, opinions and experience altogether.
Nov 16, 2021 9:54 AM

Jul 2015
Hard question to reply, I think that part on the "decreased enjoyment" is... that I actually already watched pretty much everything I had interest on.

I still find plenty of series I like (helps a lot that I'm a seasonal anime watcher) but I no longer have that hype of "holy shit, there are so many 10/10 promising series to watch left!" and I mostly have to hope that whatever comes out delivers a gem I wasn't expecting, like Vivy was to me in Spring.

I see myself watching less and less anime as time passes, but we will see if there is something that reignites my passion back.
Nov 16, 2021 9:55 AM

Dec 2012
I'd say it's been the opposite for me. The more I watch, the more I grow to appreciate the parts of anime that resonate most in my life. The sheer variety of anime is what keeps me glued to it as well. I'm binging idol anime for the first time in a year and loving every second of it. In contrast, I've only watched maybe one isekai this year and think I'll enjoy exploring more of that at a later date.

As for cliches & patterns, I don't really see it as a bad thing with the right moderation. If I love certain character types or recurring themes, then it's a constant reaffirmation of my steadfast passion for them.
Nov 16, 2021 10:02 AM

Sep 2018
ColourWheel said:
Nirinbo said:

You mentioned the "new and shiny scenario" where you can't get enough of something when you still feel it's "new and refreshing". Still enjoying it like it's new. Eventually you will hit a road block where you will start to find it getting increasingly more difficult to live up to a personal standard through your experiences. While you seem you can't get enough of something no matter how much you consume, it's because you are still technically in a phase euphoria over it.

Well, the amount of anime I'm dropping is steadily increasing, so it's true that I'm not finding as many good anime as I initially did.

And your definition of euphoria isn't clear. Am I still in euphoria until I find zero good anime for an entire year, or there's a certain quota? Among the anime that aired in 2021 and are rated 8.00 or above, I think that only 12 out of 34 are good (excluding franchises I haven't watched but including sequels of stuff I dropped). I might be more euphoric than someone who has watched 2000 anime and less euphoric than a newcomer: everything is relative.
Nov 16, 2021 10:12 AM
Oct 2020
Yeah I tend to agree with this. Sometimes, the more you watch or do something, the less interested you will become towards it gradually
Nov 16, 2021 10:15 AM

Mar 2021
Nirinbo said:
ColourWheel said:

Well, the amount of anime I'm dropping is steadily increasing, so it's true that I'm not finding as many good anime as I initially did.

And your definition of euphoria isn't clear. Am I still in euphoria until I find zero good anime for an entire year, or there's a certain quota? Among the anime that aired in 2021 and are rated 8.00 or above, I think that only 12 out of 34 are good (excluding franchises I haven't watched but including sequels of stuff I dropped).

The state of "euphoria" It's different for everyone. It could be no more then year for some or be over a decade for others. Just eventually there will come a breaking point where you possibly find yourself watching less then you use to if you are just simply watching and dropping while consistently consuming anime at an alarming rate. This doesn't mean you will stop watching anime but you will likely not have it be something that rules your life the way you do now. If you have an addictive personality then something else will come into your life to fill that void.
ColourWheelNov 16, 2021 10:18 AM
Nov 16, 2021 10:18 AM

Aug 2017
In my opinion, yes and no, depends of the person and their watching habits.

At least in my case, yeah, after watching a lot of anime and being in the communities usually think that i maybe don't enjoy anime as i used to. I see my irl friends who just got into anime this year and they seem to enjoy everything, finding masterpiece after masterpiece. Even when i don't have a lot of anime watched as some other accounts, i just feel a lot of anime just all look and have similar tropes.

That why i think taking breaks its great, it help me enjoy the series, and also, i try not to commit to series i think they are definitely not my taste and don't deserve a lot of my time even if they are super popular.
𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓸𝓿𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪
Nov 16, 2021 10:25 AM
Jul 2021
yeah it is defiantly true for me. To be fair i've always watched only a handful of amime,(almost never seasonal) but as time has gone on i really only check out anime þat truly interest me.
Nov 16, 2021 10:29 AM
Oct 2020
Yeah it will happen if you watch too much anime and I think it's normal. Every genre shares the same troupes or even the same ideas with different executions, so you will find the similarities between them. When this happens for the first time or second time you won't mind it but when it happens so many times you will find it boring or predictable and importantly after you watch many animes you will have your own taste.

The key is don't try to keep up with every season like watching more than 10 shows per season. Just pick what you think is interesting and if you still bored just stop watching anime for while or revisit your favorite anime. This season, I only watch 3 animes ; Ousama Ranking, Mushouku Tensei and Banished from Hero Party.

I feel like I really don't enjoy the medium right now because many studios rush their story (especially if the anime is LN adaptation). Right now, I really like LN as medium more because it's more details.
Nov 16, 2021 10:31 AM
Feb 2019
Somewhat true, although the reason for it might be more in the vein of wanting more quality rather than quantity.

I switched over to manga and do not regret it. I watch the anime that peak my interest like the adaptation of Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu and Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu, but otherwise I don't search actively for anime.
Nov 16, 2021 10:34 AM
Jul 2018
I think it depends on the person. I've watched anime for many years granted that my list isn't that big. But I still find enjoyment in the shows I watch. I think the key thing is an open mindset and not setting your standards too high when it comes to the shows you watch.
Nov 16, 2021 10:42 AM

Nov 2019
I think it's just the way it is. When I started watching anime it felt like I'm discovering something completely new to me, and now I know what to expect. That's all.
I do enjoy every anime I watch (true, that I've been just watching them like a 3 year) but I think I won't run out of shows I want to watch in the next 1-2 decade. My desire to learn about new stories and curiosity will never really drop.
Nov 16, 2021 10:43 AM

Oct 2017
Well with any hobby that relies on consumption you are going to gain experience and things won't feel as special as the first time you got into it.

That said on the flip side just because things aren't "special" and are "familiar" doesn't mean they can't be very enjoyable either. It's like a favourite food it's not special because you eat it all the time but it's still comforting in it's own way.

Granted I am not someone who hasn't seen like a thousand titles but I have been watching anime for quite awhile (since 2008 on and off) and I am familiar with a lot of tropes and archetypes common to the medium either because of anime or other media. I still very much enjoy this medium and I don't think that is really going to change. Guess I will get back to you in another 4 or so years maybe when I actually get to 500 titles on MAL.
Nov 16, 2021 10:55 AM
Oct 2014
I watch anime since 2003 and only year ago I watched my top 1 and top 2 titles (LoGH and Gintama). But I try to avoid any highschool crap or anything that is similiar to real life (some of them are cool like Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!) and focus on fantasy or sci-fi. Right now i watch Monogatari (because i promised i will watch it) and it's sooooooooo boring i have to watch other shows between episodes. So i don't enjoy some titles, but I still enjoy anime (and recently - donghua).
Nov 16, 2021 11:00 AM
Jan 2018
I think anime to some people is the same as video games. It was more about sharing the experience with others and being a part of something more than it was about the medium itself. When those people get older and their life changed up, they end up dropping anime or video games. Sometimes those same came back because they found something that works for them and feels nice. But that experience isn't the same as it used to be.

Personally, I always thought that was weird. Love is Love. If your love of a medium is based on you and your tastes, then life, other fans, and hype shouldn't change how you experience anime. But everybody experiences life differently.

I think anime fans need to leave hype alone. If you give anime a chance without expectations, you can enjoy it a lot more. They should also filter out anime after they have watched a certain number of them. That slice of life anime has no interest in being different from any other slice of life. Unless you have a genre that is comfort food, because some people love their comfort food anime.

Lastly, give different anime a chance. A lot of fans think anime is only one thing because they refuse to watch more than what got them into anime. It's like eating spaghetti and refusing to try any other kind of pasta because spaghetti is what you like. It's really dumb. Don't try another genre because it's been hyped up. Just try another genre so you can experience a different kind of story.

There are way too many unique anime that defy or twist anime tropes to say there is nothing to watch. It's on you to lower your expectations and try out different stuff till you find what works for you.
MFDOOMEDNov 16, 2021 11:04 AM
Nov 16, 2021 11:05 AM

Feb 2016
Yes, if you watch all the good works and take a very critical view and expect more from the new works.

But if you don't have such a critical view, but rather a more simplistic and normal look, you will appreciate anything.

Anywhere in the Galaxy
Nov 16, 2021 11:07 AM

Jan 2014
It's not that you enjoy it less u just get accustomed to all the tropes that are used over and over and over and it becomes harder to find actual good shows that arnt just cash grabs.
Nov 16, 2021 11:42 AM

Oct 2019
I'm a masochist that enjoys watching garbage and there's garbage everywhere so not really
It gets harder to find stuff I'll actually like though which is why I've been trying to purge all the top rated stuff to see if I will like them or not because that way is easier
I haven't watched that much anime yes, but I want to grow and sometimes there are some anime even I can't enjoy.
NoonDaMoonNov 16, 2021 11:47 AM
Nov 16, 2021 12:08 PM

Jan 2018
There's definitely a cool down period after the "honeymoon phase" of just ingesting all the classics that you haven't seen before or stuff people have talked about for years. Trends and stereotypes do become noticeable with mass consuming just about any medium so I'd say the overall enjoyment does waver slightly, but it's mostly your own standards that will impact how you view your average series/movies. Thankfully with how we get seasonals out of the ass we have plenty of things we can find to pique or interest outside of how it was back in the day with getting lucky with what was on cable. Overall I'd say the state of what we get is better as a whole, but the best period was around the 90's-00's.

Originally I was just a typical kid into battle shonen, but the more stuff I watched the more things I've discovered that I thought I would never like. I never thought I'd like CGDCT, but that shit is great to me now. I thought because of being an actual sports fan that I'd never get into sports anime, but I ADORE Haikyu because of its characters and it being so damn hyped. So ya, you may lose that "everything is great" feeling, but you do grow tastes you thought you'd never have and it's a fun way to expand your own personality of you ask me.
What a beautiful Duwang
Nov 16, 2021 1:41 PM

Jan 2015
I agree that there tends to be some shows which the cliches and formulas are quite played out, but simple, just watch good shows and not trash hahah. I say this, but I still have the strength to tolerate these trope filled junk-food tier shows that bring nothing new to the table, it can be just a form of entertainment after all.
その目だれの目?
Nov 16, 2021 2:19 PM
Mar 2017
HaiYai_Forces said:
To the people who have been in this medium for years or even decades and have watched nearly every kind of anime. This is absolutely true that not every anime is good. Every anime which sounds "cool" to new viewer may sound like "just an another anime" to you. Because you have seen many anime which follows the same basic formula and you have gained a vast knowledge of this medium. You can easily identify cliches. So is it true that watching too many anime has affected your enjoyment? Also please share how much your view on this medium has changed over the years.

i think for most people it's a matter of age, if you start watching at 15 and watch a ton of Anime and especially the oversaturated Shonen and Isekai, after a decade or so you will outgrow the medium in some way, both in taste and your abundance of new responsibilities and priorities, so Anime in naturally be on a back burner for you. and you will go back to Anime only once in a while for a truly special and amazing new Anime that really sounded amazing and innovative to you, rather than consuming everything as you once did.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» According to MAL, what are your anime hidden gems?

NoelleIsSleepy - 2 hours ago

35 by Suntanned_Duck2 »»
42 seconds ago

» Why do veteran weebs hate "casuals"? ( 1 2 )

Clovis - Apr 29

50 by Anjuro »»
3 minutes ago

» Where to Watch Nora

Wakarimas-en - 19 minutes ago

2 by cyandaqil »»
5 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

87 by SpeedyAlchemist »»
20 minutes ago

» Anime Dubs from early 2000's - early 2010's

EverRealm - 8 hours ago

6 by LoveLikeBlood »»
26 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.