Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 25, 2021 1:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A third year start for Deku while a dark threat looms behind the scenes.

We also got to see the heroes again after a long break. Seems they wanted to reintroduce everyone again. Not going to lie, I thought this finale was rather underwhelming as it relied on the usual character gimmicks without pulling anything too eyecatchy.

They went pretty safe for the finale. Season 6 got announced and I'm fairly certain at this point they plan to adapt the entire manga whenever it's completed.
Sep 25, 2021 1:59 AM

Jun 2019
We finally got to see the Heroes for the last time in the season. Impressed by their skills and their progress, I guess. Aizawa and Present Mic talking about Nomus, no wonder why. Heroes are basically getting ready to go against the villains.

Other than that, all I'm gonna say is I wish this season wouldn't have existed in the first place. LOL. This was by far the most boring season in the My Hero Franchise and the most horrible one as well. Dunno what was I expecting after Season 4. I just hope going forward from here, the shit gets better and we don't get something like this ever again.

Nah... But, looking forward to Season 6.
Sep 25, 2021 2:10 AM

Jul 2017
The newly formed Paranormal Liberation Army is a detriment to Hawks and his disguise plan, and this will not be the easiest of jobs. Shigaraki is getting stronger, and with Dr. Ujiko's experiment, he can easily surpass All For One.

It's been awhile since we've seen Class 1-A in action, but honestly after the whole "Season 2 tournament arc"-ish effect, it's getting stale. At least everyone is holding up much better than what they started out with before their Work Study internships. How dare they remove Mineta's stun face snd the others' fascination with Izuku and Uraraka's fistbump.

The crux of importance is still One For All's Vestiges' powers, especially with Blackwhip (which Deku mastered during the Class 1-A vs. 1-B bout), and Bakugo is still Bakugo, but at least he's more tolerable towards the situation. The next person: All Might's master Nana Shimura with her "Float" Quirk, and mastering even one of them will take time.

Within an entire year, the entire Class 1-A has grown from shape to form, and this track cannot be stopped now. How both Aizawa-sensei and All Might have tracked their steps to this day. it's the same for them.

Still though, gonna see what's in store when we hit Season 6

But still, Season 5 suffered under the hands of the World Heroes Mission movie mid-season, and when will the Bones' MHA staff team ever will get their planning right? Easily the worst season of MHA by far.
KANLen09Sep 25, 2021 2:55 AM
Sep 25, 2021 2:32 AM

Aug 2021
Am I the only one who his opinion has changed suddenly about this season in this last episodes?
The last four episodes were great...
tazountiSep 25, 2021 6:47 AM

Sep 25, 2021 2:40 AM

Jul 2020
Well, a disappointing season to say the least, with it’s only real saving grace being these last few episodes detailing the villains. As a season finale, this did pretty much nothing you’d expect a decent Shonen to do
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Sep 25, 2021 2:40 AM
Dec 2020
zakariae- said:
Am I the only one who his opinion has changed suddenly about this season in this last episodes?
what is your opinion about it?
Deathlydash
Sep 25, 2021 2:46 AM

Oct 2017
Allright episode to end the season thou it does hype you up for the upcoming events.

Worst season of bnha so far. First half with 1-A vs 1-B arc was quite boring and the later half was supposed to be better but with all the filler it was ruined too, except for these last few episodes. Anyway looking forward to s6 as it's gonna adapt a major arc.
Sep 25, 2021 2:48 AM

Apr 2020
Overall the worst season so far. It was a pain to watch for the most part. The last eps saved a bit. 6/10.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Sep 25, 2021 2:57 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
This episode is just teasing for the next season, this one was quite useless and meh except for My Villain Academia which was pretty good but that's all.
Sep 25, 2021 3:04 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
Was the worst season for me, i think that s6 might be better but this season just felt weird.

smoochie smoochie

Sep 25, 2021 3:12 AM

May 2020
Well it was nothing but a build up episode for the next season, which got announced today. The season wasn't up to the mark for the major part of it, MVA was the only good thing about this one. Atleast it's quite guaranteed that the next season will be much better than this one.
Softhenic03Dec 4, 2021 2:48 AM
Sep 25, 2021 3:22 AM
Sep 2015
Not the best episode of this season, but the best way to end it, which is reflecting the past and glimpsing the future. At least they're not end on cliff hanging like other popular anime, I prefer a clear cut conclusion rather than cliff hanging ending.

DekuBaku FTW, Baku is now opening his mind (and body) to Deku the most, the relationship between Baku and Kirishima is rather superficial. Or is it just me that prefer abusive relationship instead of a proper one?

But we're gonna need more EndHawks moment in the next season, and since I don't read the manga, my imagination is endless.
Sep 25, 2021 3:35 AM
Mar 2021
Honestly, episode 19 would have been perfect to cap the season off. This episode would have been god tier for season 6 episode 1. Overall, I want to thank the animators for breaking their backs to give us a series we love! Thank you. That said, I want to also give a giant middle finger to Studio bones executives for A.) skipping over the my villain academia arc and B.) for rushing Toga’s moment and cutting out Spinners backstory. Bad call. They elevated joint training arc but didn’t elevate the first part of the villain academia arc… and honestly, nobody cared about the endeavor agency arc because people are furious over skipping my villain academia. Endeavor agency arc should have capped this season off. And this season would have been Great. This season gets a 5. I drop most anime that’s below a 7. I stuck around because Horikoshi is a great manga artist. That is all.
Sep 25, 2021 3:36 AM
Jul 2020
The face of shigaraki really seemed nice. Kirishima and ashido looked good together. No one pointed out deku and uraraka being cute in front of everyone else. Hope they fix deku's face like that of s2 it really seemes child like. Hope they do justice to s6 without any movies. Hope mha starts to be the talk show of the next year. Yukata Nakamura we need you.🌻☮️
Toxic fans:- using the anime list of the user to criticize his opinions on a different anime.

If you cannot tolerate others taste delete your mal account☮️.
Sep 25, 2021 3:36 AM

Dec 2020
Well the last episodes rescued the hole season, they all improved their skills and technique after one year internship.

Looking forward to season 6.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Sep 25, 2021 3:39 AM
Mar 2021
KANLen09 said:
The newly formed Paranormal Liberation Army is a detriment to Hawks and his disguise plan, and this will not be the easiest of jobs. Shigaraki is getting stronger, and with Dr. Ujiko's experiment, he can easily surpass All For One.

It's been awhile since we've seen Class 1-A in action, but honestly after the whole "Season 2 tournament arc"-ish effect, it's getting stale. At least everyone is holding up much better than what they started out with before their Work Study internships. How dare they remove Mineta's stun face snd the others' fascination with Izuku and Uraraka's fistbump.

The crux of importance is still One For All's Vestiges' powers, especially with Blackwhip (which Deku mastered during the Class 1-A vs. 1-B bout), and Bakugo is still Bakugo, but at least he's more tolerable towards the situation. The next person: All Might's master Nana Shimura with her "Float" Quirk, and mastering even one of them will take time.

Within an entire year, the entire Class 1-A has grown from shape to form, and this track cannot be stopped now. How both Aizawa-sensei and All Might have tracked their steps to this day. it's the same for them.

Still though, gonna see what's in store when we hit Season 6

But still, Season 5 suffered under the hands of the World Heroes Mission movie mid-season, and when will the Bones' MHA staff team ever will get their planning right? Easily the worst season of MHA by far.

They removed the fist bump? I knew there was a reason I haven’t bothered to keep up with the anime 😂
Sep 25, 2021 3:42 AM

Jun 2014
Another season of MHA in the books and this easily had to be the worst one yet. I like MHA as a whole, I really do, but we have to be honest here, this season was NOT handled well. The class battles arc was boring, and not even seeing it animated could change my mind about it. Then in the middle we got rearranged arcs, dragged events, and that pointless Selkie filler. Then after an eternity, we FINALLY got MVA, which was good but it took WAAAYYYYYY too long for this season to get to the good part. There should never be a 25 episode season of ANY show that doesn't reach the only good part until 19 episodes in. And even then, it wasn't as good as it could have been because of the skipping they had to do due to not having many episodes left. Even with how lit episodes 23 and 24 were, the 5 episodes that covered MVA weren't enough to salvage the entire season. Such a shame what was done to the arc that really serves as the turning point in this story.

The PLW arc next season is a crazy ass arc, so please Bones, don't fumble. That arc needs a near-flawless adaptation so hopefully they bounce back from this lackluster and painfully average season.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 25, 2021 3:42 AM
Jul 2018
Is there a relase date for season 6 of mha?or not?
Sep 25, 2021 3:44 AM

Jul 2020
This week we got a wholesome chapter in the Manga and we also got a wholesome episode in the Anime. Coincidence? Get ready folks. Things will start to get depressing real quick.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Sep 25, 2021 3:44 AM

Jan 2018
My opinion regarding this season is mixed. The last 5-6 episodes of the MVA arc were bangers in spite of the cut content but I'm not sure if they make up for the awful first 15 or so episodes of the first arc. The Endeavor training arc was good but it was so short I almost forgot to mention it here. Anyways, I simply can't overlook the first arc of this season which was boring.
Btw is it just me or does class 1-A seem to feast a lot in their dorms?

At this point I would've dropped the MHA anime but judging by what my friends told me about the next arc which I later confirmed via (involuntary) spoilers the next season is going to be great. I just hope it Bones won't make it drag like season 5.
And of course season 6 was confirmed before the last episode of season 5. MHA is like a yearly franchise now.
Sep 25, 2021 3:47 AM

Jun 2014
kriooo said:

If I had to guess, spring season 2022. MHA has aired every spring season since 2016, except S4 which started in fall season 2019.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 25, 2021 3:51 AM
Apr 2018
kriooo said:

There is a villain themed event at this year's end if I'm not mistaken. Then we'll get a PV and the release date.
Sep 25, 2021 3:52 AM

Feb 2020
Man, this whole season is really boring, only few episodes are good, others are meh.
5/10 season, I don't really care about season 6 for now...
Sep 25, 2021 3:53 AM

May 2012
Next season is going to be Pain invasion done right.
thebrentinator24 said:
kriooo said:

If I had to guess, spring season 2022. MHA has aired every spring season since 2016, except S4 which started in fall season 2019.

No they need to create a movie for the season which means 1 year gap not half. Next season at EARLIEST fall 2022.
Sep 25, 2021 3:58 AM
Oct 2016
The students getting ready for their expeditionary operation in this upcoming work study. This is where the fun begins. Deku was right saying its the event that shakes superhuman society. Well this fifth season of my hero academia has come to a close. Definitely the most controversial season to date but still my favorite season, and the best season yet imo also. Regardless of people's bs complaints I still feel season five was the best we've gotten so far. It has done a great job like the previous seasons of building upon what has come before. The characters and the story all see tremendous growth in this season.

The three major arcs we got adapted were all amazing. Idk why so many people find the joint training, aka the class battle, arc so boring. Its literally big fights each episode with character development in there too. It looked great and I enjoyed seeing class a and class b fight it out. We had some interesting match ups and saw our students improve while also seeing how far they still need to go. Felt like a throw back arc and I enjoyed that. The class b students getting to shine was very welcome. We don't see them much so here's a nice dose. Shinso coming back for that arc, the blackwhip reveal, all big important things.

The arc switch I don't have any issue with. Whether they did it for the movie or for cohesion idk, doesn't matter really. I still loved seeing the focus on Endeavor again after how season four ended and how this one began. With him being the number one hero now its time for those skeletons to come out. He needs to atone for the actions done to his own family. Which is exactly what the guy is building towards, not looking for forgiveness or redemption just atonement. Loved seeing the focus on our main trio of Deku, Bakugo and Todoroki. Seeing how they're all trying to improve specific aspects of their powers.

The big dish of the season being the villains arc. Something I've been waiting quite some time to see animated. I think it was done very well contrary to how most whiney manga readers feel. Anything that was cut didn't really mean anything or have any bearing on the story. The arc in the anime slapped hard! It was adapted very well giving us insight into our favorite villains. Toga, Twice and Shigaraki were given excellent focus and development revealing more about them. Shiggy backstory inparticular was super tragic and heartbreaking. That sweet boy Tenko twisted up by all for one. We got so many amazing moments in the villains arc that have lasting effects on them.

Overall I don't care about the controversy, or the butthurt whiners, or the vocal minority complaining about every little thing not being exactly how they want it to be. This is still the BEST season of my hero academia yet! We saw mountains of development for the heroes and villains this season. We witnessed both sides building themselves and their strength up. Shigaraki now a legit threat along with a much more powerful league of villains, aka the paranormal liberation front. That teaser at the end sums it perfectly. Next is the battle that shakes superhuman society, next is WAR!!

96/100
Sep 2021
How do the robots that Aoyama killed know that the terminator movies exist I am so confused yet laughing my ass off.

Oct 2016
Man, the last few episodes were so good, if only the production committee didn't make stupid decisions this season like rearranging of arcs, the pacing and cutting content, then it would have been a great season overall. I still enjoyed it a lot of course it's just disappointing.

Joint training arc was probably the arc with the most consistently great visuals and animation overall in the series, but the pacing was dragged to hell. The switch between Endeavor Agency and MVA was meh, but cutting stuff from MVA was a terrible choice.

This episode was fantastic though, I've been waiting for that Tokoyami ponzu scene for who knows how long and they delivered lmao, that was hilarious, give the birb his sauce. Cumman- I mean Acidman looks great.

They really should just turn Ashido's acid purple, not that cum color is bad, it's just purple looks a lot better. Fist bump scene was adorable.

Overall still an enjoyable season, but I hope season 6 will be much more smooth sailing. Can't wait for season 6. 8/10

Also, I am gonna need a stitch of the Nana Shimura floating shot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). At least Nana's thiccness was done justice.
Sep 25, 2021 3:59 AM

Aug 2017
I don't care about what other people say, i loved this season, even the training arc at the start :) Also, whoever drew Nana Shimura in the last episode, give them a god damn raise

Oct 2015
k11chi said:
Next season is going to be Pain invasion done right.

All right take it easy there.
Oct 2016
thebrentinator24 said:
kriooo said:

The time slot MHA airs in already has an anime announced for spring 2022. So it would be summer 2022 at the earliest but probably fall 2022
Sep 25, 2021 4:10 AM
Apr 2021
Ah! Just need S6 to hurry up and come out! Can’t leave me on a cliffhanger like that!!!! 😆

~Kaga
Follow me pls
Sep 25, 2021 4:11 AM
Apr 2020
This season was by far my least favourite but season 6 is definitely going to be one of my favourites considering the arc we’re going into. Super excited!
Sep 25, 2021 4:21 AM

Nov 2014
Another decline, each season this anime is worse, sure they have some episodes that are cool but thats it..
Sep 25, 2021 4:25 AM

Apr 2018
The Paranormal Liberation Army is setting out and are going to attack soon but on the otherside, you have UA-school casually having fun. It's crazy how much is happening in the background without them knowing a single thing about it. Well, until the end.

Everyone showed how much they have improved with their work studies and it felt pretty stretched out but it's the last episode, can't do much about it.

The conversation between Deku, Bakugo and All Might are always interesting. Deku will be learning a new quirk called ''Float'' which is CRAZY. Can't wait for him to use it when he masters it.

Anyway, season 6 is already in production and an official announcement today. Hopefully, War Arc will be done well!

7/10 (MVA kinda saved it)

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 25, 2021 4:28 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Another MHA season, another "Oh, but wait, it's gonna get good in the future".

It felt like a build up as a whole, telling as how the Paranormal Liberation Front came to be, how Deku now has developed the Blackwhip and that he can learn more moves on top of that. Class B didn't make that much of a presence on me and I still don't see Shigaraki as a good antagonist. He looks more like a screwed up kid due to domestic abuse. Also, the animation was overall average and the soundtrack didn't really stood out.

In any case, it wasn't bad, but I hope this is a sign for better things to come.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Sep 25, 2021 4:32 AM

Aug 2020
A disappointing season , but at least not a disappointing last ep . the direction was brilliant , the OST was back to being on point .

And good drawings . VERY good drawings.
Midoriya wasnt joking when he said almight's teacher was beautiful , because GODDAMN .

MHA girls are just built different . mirko , the dragon girl , almight's teacher .....
horikoshi knows his stuff . Total respect.

Well now its time for me to switch to the manga . Lets see what that has got to offer .
Sep 25, 2021 4:58 AM

Feb 2013
All Might and Deku made the right decision allowing Bakugo into their secret about One 4 All. His glass half empty approach on situations allows Deku to hear criticism and flaws that All Might wouldnt have the heart to tell Young Midoriya. Add Bakugos gloating and shit talking to push Deku and that make Kacchan almost like a 2nd Main Char. as say Sasuke is to Naruto or Zoro to Luffy

I'm going to be the Wizard Hokage of the Pirates!!!!
Sep 25, 2021 5:09 AM

Sep 2017
Finally this trainwreck of a season is over

I don't have any hope for season 6, especially if Bones decides to pull out of their butts another movie
Sep 25, 2021 5:14 AM

Nov 2016
Another rather chill transition episode as a season finale.

Class A got to show off their progress. One nitpick I got here is the delivery. Yeah, it's also a school setting. However, wouldn't it been cooler to see stuff like that in major moments outside of class? Well, it's still better than nothing. The cast is also pretty big, which would make it hard to set up scenarios for everyone. Gotta cut Hori some slack here.

Overall a pretty mixed season. Had it's highs, especially the last couple of episodes, but my overall investment was really put to a test. Fortunately S6 got all the elements to make up for it, provided the production team got manpower, time and passion to spare. We'll see. One thing for sure, tho, I wouldn't want it before Winter or Spring 2023. Like common, you can fuck up the other arcs worse than Deen did Nanatsu, do these dirtier than CloverWorks did TPN2, just deliver on the next one ffs.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 25, 2021 5:23 AM

Mar 2016
Class 1A has gotten a lot stronger, Deku and Bakugo have gotten closer and become more of a friend than just an outright bully and victim relationship. And overall, this last ep has been quite a nice finale to the season, a good wrap up of all the events that we have seen, but a wrap is nothing without the bulk of its content... It's disappointing content may I add... Well, let's talk about it...

The finale of the 5th season, yes, this season has had its ups and down indeed, but what can usually be excused for the previous season can no longer be excused in this season. Season 5 has suffered due to the lack of time and manpower required to animate was about to be some of the most amazing animation and cinematography this series ever had, judging by the draft work, it's an utter shame that the directors at Bones decided to focus more to the 3rd move than they do to this season. As a manga reader, the pain cuts deeper as I know that the Meta Liberation Army Arc has some of the greatest and most iconic panels. Some of which the anime didn't even adapt, while most are just underwhelming, even downright bad... Even the choices of pacing were odd, why is the Endeavour Agency Arc done BEFORE the Meta Liberation Army Arc??? Those with keen and perceptive eyes who only watch the anime would already be able to tell that the League of Villains will win and none would actually die, it would be different if they were to never know whether the League would be safe without any casualties because you see, most should expect someone like Toga to die as I did when I read that chapter long ago. This [flashback to a month ago] is ridiculous and a disgrace honestly to the pacing and direction of the story told by the author, Horikoshi himself.

I will not lie, the negatives outweigh the positives this season. It's an ugly truth to face that there are real jarring problems that poison this arc, one of the only things that Bones did extremely well in this 5th season was the backstory of Tomura Shigraki was terrific! It was awesome and the OST was bone-chilling.

Aside from that and a few others, I'll simply weep in silence for those who are not able to see the full glory that was supposed to be portrayed in this season... Please don't be like the 5th season, 6th season... I beg you.

Sep 25, 2021 5:41 AM

Feb 2014
The fist bump moment between Deku and Uraraka was really cute! =3

The final episode showcased how much class 1-A has improved over time and it was also nice to see Deku and Bakugo getting along more comfortably than before, as was shown during the discussion they had with All Might about the previous One-For-All users.

The post credit scene hints that something massive would be happening very soon and with the 6th season in the works, I can see it being an incredible one at that. However, it does highlight the 5th season's weakness with its slightly skewered pacing and it wasn't helped by having the 3rd HeroAca movie being made and released while this season was also airing.

The strong point of this season was the MVA arc and Tomura's backstory of what he has become today, but it's not enough to cover the flaws of this season completely. I think a 7/10 is fitting, which does give me hope that Bones that nail the next season if the hype for the next arc is anything to go by. =)
Sep 25, 2021 5:47 AM

May 2013
A pretty disappointing season, the uninteresting class B and the boring af villains arc plagued this season, the good thing is it can't possibly get worse than this so i think the next season will be a great return to form!
Sep 25, 2021 5:50 AM
Jun 2017
Paranormal liberation front see you in next season 💪💪💪
Sep 25, 2021 5:51 AM
Jun 2017
Paranormal liberation front see you in next season 💪💪💪
Sep 25, 2021 5:51 AM
Aug 2021
People in the comments were talking about best Jeanist getting kidnapped, did they show that in the credits scene ?
Also I have heard news of the studio taking a break
Sep 25, 2021 5:52 AM
Jun 2015
Hopefully next season they dont have another fuckin movie in the middle of production. S6 is really big do dont fuck it up
Sep 25, 2021 6:00 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty nice finale, this.

Hawks seems to have blended in to the underworld and there appears to be some kind of trust between Dabi and him but I'm betting that Dabi isn't convinced just yet and probably won't ever reach that stage. Special code "Hospital", I wonder how and if he'll manage to find out...

Shigaraki's conversation with the Doctor there was quite unsettling, meanwhile. Quirk Singularity, quite the research subject indeed. Gee, that final shot of Shigaraki going through that "4 months of hellish torture" looked horrifying, UA better prepare for a real fight here.

Still can't get used to Bakugo's antics honestly but the moments between Deku and All Might was nice. How the kid's grown. It was nice to see the Class showing off their newly refined skills and the music department definitely delivered to hype things up. All Might's workaholic syndrome, great to see Eraser Head lending an ear there.

Eri-chan's ticklish horn, I feel like there'll be more to this in due time and I'm definitely curious to see how that'll go. Also, no idea who that little kid in the end was. A villain would probably be far-fetched so I'm guessing hell soon be going through a harsh ordeal or two, lol. Let's see how this goes.

As for the season as a whole, it felt disjointed in bits and the pacing certainly felt odd here and there. Dragged out first & Endeavor workplace arc but the final arc sort of felt fine but I'm not a manga reader so I can't really comment on the skipped details and whatnot. As such, it turned out to be a mixed bag for me yet again.

Many have mentioned above how this is easily the worst season for them but to me honestly, this is probably on par with Season 5 or just a notch below in that regard. I fairly enjoyed the MVA arc so that might've been the saving grace for this season.

Solid 6/10 for me. Since Season 2, it's been a downward trail for me but I've been hearing good things about the "best arc" that is to come immediately once S6 starts off so here's to hoping that'll change the tides from me too. Also, yeah, if the Season does indeed have the capability to trump all, please don't make a movie alongside. Wouldn't mind if another movie is slated for next Spring and this for next Fall though, just don't do both at the same bloody time (I know some of S6's working would probably be inhibited by the Movie in this way but there'd at least be a season gap to work with).
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Sep 25, 2021 6:02 AM
Apr 2021
gotta say it's been pretty ironic these past few episodes with all the messed shit kicking them off only to switch to the OP where the Japanese singer screams in English "Hey Hey! It's alright!". No mr. singer. It is certainly not alright.
Sep 25, 2021 6:05 AM
Apr 2021
TweedleDane said:
A disappointing season , but at least not a disappointing last ep . the direction was brilliant , the OST was back to being on point .

And good drawings . VERY good drawings.
Midoriya wasnt joking when he said almight's teacher was beautiful , because GODDAMN .

MHA girls are just built different . mirko , the dragon girl , almight's teacher .....
horikoshi knows his stuff . Total respect.

Well now its time for me to switch to the manga . Lets see what that has got to offer .
also funny how much ol' Gran shrinks in the 30-50 or so years after this. I know old people tend to lose a couple o' centimetres but this is pushing it lmao

(unless of course the average height just dramatically increased during that time period and he put on a lotta weight)
Sep 25, 2021 6:06 AM

Nov 2013
BanterousBarnzy said:

They removed the fist bump? I knew there was a reason I haven’t bothered to keep up with the anime 😂

no, the fist bump was there and it was pretty cute ... i guess he was complaining about Mineta's (and everyone else...) reaction to it, which wasn't much other than just staying still and looking lol they even did a flashback, when Mina was teasing Uraraka for jumping on him during the fights between classes, but this time no one did anything

i swear last episodes of this anime always have a ton of funny stuff, like all the faces Bakugo and Mineta did this episode :D

anyway, like others said, even for me, this was clearly not the best season, the 1st half could have been made in like half the episodes (then again, we're always complaining how some animes should have 25 instead of 12 episodes so they could show us more stuff and less rushed...), while the 2nd half was more interesting with the interns and the villain stuff

i'll still give it a 7 (i've been giving 10s and 9s to other seasons apart from the 1st one which was also kinad boring to me), and hope next season is better (which is almost guaranteed) :D
winddevil1Sep 25, 2021 6:15 AM
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2021

193 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 9, 12:55 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2021

297 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 7, 11:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

293 by Yurisu »»
Mar 28, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

144 by oozePOP »»
Mar 15, 9:23 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2021

118 by oozePOP »»
Mar 15, 1:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.