Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 9 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 27, 2021 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, Keith decided to leave but at least he left a note. Catarina went back to being a farmer again, which is a very classic role for her.

My favorite part of the episode is Susanna and that teddy bear though. What a witty moment. It also looks like they decided to look for Keith around town.

Aug 27, 2021 10:58 AM

Jul 2017
Everyone is still fighting for Catarina, while the dense black hole herself knows next to nothing about it.

Out of everyone, Keith spends the most time with Catarina and asks her the tough questions in his depressed state. But everything that this black hole wants to do is to live a life off washout royalty, just plowing her fields. And what happens when Keith goes missing...everyone turns into a frenzy. Who to blame for this, is Catarina herself, and the induced drama that goes overboard as always.

Requesting Larna for help, and the use of magic items like the smug teddy bear Alexander that are easily for the degenerate like the stalker brother that is Geoffrey, showing its discern towards Catarina. With all things prepared, Maria, Catarina, Geordo, Nicol, Sora and Larna make their way out in search for Keith.

The truth of where Keith is located though, it seems as though his close contacts are back to get revenge on him, being the son of a mistress. Better get this kind soul saved quick!
Aug 27, 2021 11:33 AM

Jun 2019
Recently, Katarina is being quite shy around Geordo. I love the old and airhead Bakarina but there's a charm in her shyness. Cute. :3 Keith seems depressed nowadays and because of that, he left a letter behind that he's leaving and no one should look for him.

Keith is a really kind boy. He even kept all the presents that Katarina has given him all these years. Looks like Larna is gonna join Katarina in her search mission along with few others and that cute Teddy Bear.
Aug 27, 2021 11:45 AM

Feb 2019
Only bakarina could be ditzy enough to forget her own first kiss out of shock lol.

Keith retrieval arc coming up? Lets gooo. Rough seeing such a kind guy beat up like that.
Aug 27, 2021 11:49 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Geardo really has been busy huh. Still its funny seeing everyone's attempts to reduce his ability to meet with Catarina though. In a way i can see where Keith's fears are coming from. Out of all of them his is probably the weakest in terms of uniqueness. Cats reaction at being the culprit of his vanishing sure was priceless. That teddy bear though was adorable. Amusing how Geardo's solo search with Catarina was ruined in the best way possible. Still its a nice opportunity for Catarina to interact with Larna. But to think that Keith's kidnappers were people from his past life though. But i can see why he sought to wipe their memory from his mind as the pair really gave off some bad vibes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2021 11:54 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh no! Keith ran away from home but has been sequestered and beat by people he knew before, they need to save him as soon as possible
Aug 27, 2021 12:04 PM
Oct 2016
Damn that got really dark at the end. I did actually think that Keith might've run away for real after seeing how Geordo had taken front and center in Catarina mind. The show did a good job baiting me for sure, sold it well. But just turns out that his old horrible family abducted him for probably some equally horrible reasons given how that lard at the end was talking. Catarina sprung right into action going to look for him. She's realizing how much she put on Keith plate all these years and saving him can return the favor. Larna, Geordo and Sora there to help along with that mischievous tracker teddy bear.
Aug 27, 2021 12:37 PM

Feb 2016
OH NO KEITH! :'( why are these people even bothering him after so long?!

but apart from that... i honestly really wished they would start to introduce more possible love interests for the characters like they did last week with nicol and frey. it would be nice for some of them to slowly start seeing bakarina as a really good friend since she's eventually going to choose someone in the end.

Like i knew it was coming that the whole group would come to help search for keith... but also thought it would have been a good time to develop her and geordo's relationship
xspacedollAug 27, 2021 12:46 PM

"ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴢᴇʀᴏ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ
ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ."
- ᴠᴀɴɪᴛᴀꜱ
Aug 27, 2021 12:55 PM

Mar 2018
I thought the teddy bear was going to lead them to Keith but instead they start looking for him by themselves...
tokidoki921Aug 27, 2021 12:58 PM
Aug 27, 2021 2:01 PM
Jan 2019
And it’s finally time for the Keith kidnapping arc, and the teddy real steals the show, seeing it animated is so much more funny than when I read it
Aug 27, 2021 2:18 PM

Dec 2013
Poor Keith, not only his past came back to hunt him, it did right when he was feeling upset because of Catarina, loved the facial expression of that teddy bear lol, so smug.
Aug 27, 2021 2:32 PM

Jul 2017
Next episode should be better and more intense compared to this episode, but man, this episode was dead for me for the most part until like the ending portion/cliffhanger with Keith being beat up and reminded of his past. Mostly a very boring episode.
Aug 27, 2021 3:17 PM

Apr 2015
Yeah, as expected someone else disappears and this time it's Keith's turn who has also been kidnapped by some shady people, that seem to be his true family before getting adopted by the Claes family.

I don't trust that teddy bear at all.
Aug 27, 2021 4:13 PM
Feb 2021
I can’t believe Catarina didn’t even notice that Keith have feelings for her, I only wish that Keith would tell Catarina about his feelings just once😞
Aug 27, 2021 5:15 PM

Sep 2018
God, I'm getting sick of all these repetitive passive aggressive jokes that these useless side characters keep on saying and doing. Trying so desperately to cock block, I hope they all die at this point, especially that little clown Keith.

And would you look at that, Catarina being an even bigger oblivious moron than usual. Another shitty trope/trait that is getting stale. Another disappointing sequel this season.
Aug 27, 2021 5:24 PM

Sep 2018
evepat122491 said:
I can’t believe Catarina didn’t even notice that Keith have feelings for her, I only wish that Keith would tell Catarina about his feelings just once😞
How can you not believe it at this point in the anime? They've portrayed Catarina as such a fucking moron, that she's oblivious to almost anything that happens these days. You just have to shake your head at how the mangaka has written her at this point. There's only so much one can believe when watching her...
Aug 27, 2021 5:26 PM
Jul 2018
Keith kidnapped after he left his house he must have felt something even with Catarina's conversations which is quite strange.
Aug 27, 2021 5:38 PM

Sep 2018
Also, Keith getting an absolute beating was comfortably the highlight of this season, change my mind.
Aug 27, 2021 5:49 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh shoot! Something's happen to Keith. I believed its related to his old family, like what the hell? He busted Keith like that? For whatever reason, i dunno if that was right tho. Because i honestly already forget about Katarina and Keith family background. How Keith ended up as a stepbrother, and such. This might be the best time to figure it all out, and give a proper fight with Prince Geordo's possessive attitude.

But, yeah, they got me hard when thinking about Keith really ran away because of Geordo's words and most importantly how his feeling about Katarina. How silly of me back there xd. That's why that teddy bear didn't find him out right away, because of those situations.

Well, a two-parter actually a nice deal before stacking up at the same pattern of a new sol mode of Katarina's life. This is still good, and i really welcome that little Katarina's mind. Its been a long time already! Okay, next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 27, 2021 9:27 PM

Dec 2020
geordo you SLICK ass mf, and katarina you absolute.... you. keep being you.

still i dont think i enjoyed this episode a lot for some reason, is anyone else having a fall out on this anime or is it just me? i Loved the last one, liked way much than i thought i would and binged it in one day even tho i planned to watch 1 ep per day but idk this season just didnt hit as hard for me makes me a bit sad
Aug 27, 2021 9:30 PM
Nov 2019
Larna slowly realizing Catarina is as dense as a rock was my favorite part of the episode, that and Alexander the teddy bear.
Aug 28, 2021 5:15 AM
Aug 2020
Boring,how someone like her playing otome game so dense like that😑😑
Aug 28, 2021 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Gerardo is officially the worst character in this anime. i actually dislike him more then Mary at this point which is shocking. He's straight trash and even more after ripping Keith in front of Catarina.

Kinda wish he stayed behind and only Maria and Sora went with Catarina to find Keith.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 28, 2021 7:01 AM

Oct 2016
Wouldn't be a big Hamefura arc if no one was kidnapped. Good episode! When Larna said someone ordered Alexander bear, I was 100% sure it was Jeffrey, the man's love for his brothers is too much lmao. Glad we are getting more Larna and Sora right now.

As expected of Katarina, completely forgot about Geordo's advances. Even Larna is amazed lmao. Damn, fuck Keith's family, why are they bothering him now of all times and who was that literal ass clown.

I like that smug ass bear lmao.
Aug 28, 2021 7:23 AM

Aug 2016
The teddy bear, Larna, and Caterina's mom were the highlights of the episode. The teddy bear really is adorable and Larna really adds a freshness to the episodes. When she realized just how dense Bakarina is, it was funny. I think the bear even knows Caterina is a blackhole.

Gerardo is still number 1 husbando, no matter how much the harem tries to block him he always breaks through. It's understandable why Keith was depressed. He's her brother and that's a deeper pit than the friend zone, LOL.

Glad it's only Maria and Gerardo this time around. I don't want Maria to fall behind. I'm cheering for them both.
Aug 28, 2021 10:41 AM

Dec 2016
That teddy bear Alexander sounded like bad news, even Larna almost spelled out he's a "pervert" XD

They need to find Keith as soon as possible. Seeing him constantly being beaten by people from the past was hard to watch :(

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Aug 28, 2021 2:51 PM

Feb 2014
Now I have the urge to get a smug-looking teddy bear all for myself now. That was definitely one of the highlights of this episode! XD

Either way, I do feel for Keith. By the looks of it, his past has caught up to him in the form of his, correct me if I'm wrong, biological family, where they went as far as to kidnap him and dish out some very unneeded physical abuse on him that was a little hard to watch. =(

All the more reason for Catarina's group to try and find a breakthrough in rescuing Keith from his shitty former family as soon as possible.
Aug 28, 2021 10:50 PM

Aug 2019
Looking forward to this arc especially with its heavy focus on Keith. To the characters, hes "run away" but to viewers, its more like he's been "abducted" by his previous family, who frankly, all seem a bit off in the head. Already not liking these vibes his abductors are giving, this show has been pretty light with their sentences to most of the antagonists, but i hope this one time, they give these people the worst.
I also wonder if we'll see Keith use his golems again, its been so long but i vaguely remember him being able to summon Golems from the earth as a child back in s1. Hope for his sake he still has it in him.

Some Larna backstory, really liking her character and so far she and seems key to the story. For the head of the department of magic and a noble herself, i thought she would be stricter to some degree? But i guess she has a soft spot for Catarina, letting her see all the magical tools, use the smug bear tool and accompanying her at times.
Aug 29, 2021 9:11 AM

May 2018
oh god I hope Keith doesn't get hurt too badly. It's always the nicest people that get hurt dammit
Aug 29, 2021 10:13 PM

Jul 2016
Another kidnapping-related arc? Really? Wasn't there any other way to explore Keith's character and crush on Katarina?

Anyways, OK episode overall. Don't get the idea of having a teddy bear that can track down people when Katarina and co. are technically looking for Keith by themselves tho.
Aug 30, 2021 10:11 AM

Oct 2017
Tbh Katarina's harem members are getting quite annoying at this point. I used to enjoy most of their characters in season 1 but now they are nothing but nuisances. Anyway Keith was kidnapped eh, things won't end well for his kidnappers that's for sure.
Aug 30, 2021 10:37 AM

Apr 2010
Interesting, many think Keith actuallly was meaning to leave because of the letter, but I at not sure it's really his. Not from his flashback anyway.

His brother should be kiicked hard in the face.

And Catatine... is still Caratina...

tokidoki921 said:
I thought the teddy bear was going to lead them to Keith but instead they start looking for him by themselves...
I would think of using it again.... maybe they will be able to get a clearer direction. Though I won't be surprised if the teddy bear is lying...

Aug 30, 2021 2:31 PM

Jan 2011
bruh another kidnapping lol can't say i was expecting that so soon
Aug 31, 2021 9:08 AM

Jan 2021
I FINALLY caught up again.
Also wait. Does Keith have romantic feelings for Katarina?
Also the cliffhanger O_O dang.
Aug 31, 2021 1:48 PM

Mar 2021
So that's what happened to Keith, I wonder what those bastards need from him 😡
Sep 1, 2021 1:04 AM
May 2018
Honestly, this season's biggest problem is that it doesn't live up to the show's title and original premise. Without Bakarina setting off death flags, the show is just a harem/reverse-harem. Having 80% of the lovable cast fighting to have Katarina's babies is fun and all, most of this season just feels too melancholy (most peaceful kidnapping ever!). That said, hope this Keith adventure gets interesting.
Sep 2, 2021 9:02 PM
Aug 2020
Keith's toxic family is here. I wonder how many eps it will take to get over this arc, hope he wont face any more pain

Jeffrey's scene was hilarious XD
absideonxSep 2, 2021 9:06 PM
Sep 12, 2021 10:50 AM

Mar 2010
Lol them kids have so much salt in their eyes, I like how airheaded catarina is.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 26, 2021 5:25 AM

Aug 2018
Em.. So what these people want from Keith?.. They seem to quite not like him.. So revenge out of jealousy for his better life conditions or something?.. Well, will see..
Oct 6, 2021 2:49 AM

Jun 2016
Oh no, not Keith. Why has this Thomas, whoever he is, kidnapped Keith? Does he also want to be a woman too...

Katarina being blissfully ignorant of Keith's feelings is what makes her a great older sister, geez.

I may be slightly creeped out by that teddy bear. I feel like he keeps giving me the eye. Pervert bear.

Oct 19, 2021 8:30 PM

Mar 2014
After the previous episodes, it seemed like Keith was having his own "solo episode" but it was actually his past coming back for him! Seeing him being abused like that after initially thinking he had just run off somewhere was such a heartbreaking whiplash
Oct 22, 2021 5:13 PM

Dec 2013
Another kidnapping arc? Really?

Catarina and her obliviousness was at least funny in this episode.

Although I do feel a bit bad for Keith at the end.
Dec 25, 2021 9:36 PM

Aug 2019
The hunt continues for Keith, seems his adductors really want him to suffer from keeping him in solitude to now using him as a test subject for dark magic. Their motifs definitely seem more personal then a human trafficking scheme.

Susanna lays out her theory that links all the pieces together, and now all the gang can do is pray they make it in time.
May 10, 2022 7:58 AM

Apr 2016
Oh no Keith got kidnapped and Katarina has to find him with the help of Geordo and the creepy ex-butler... is like the perfect combo to finally drop this show, that last scene looked like some hentai was about to start, so overdramatic, so out of place, such a hard attempt to give some intensity to a plain story.
May 10, 2022 10:06 PM

Jan 2019
Honestly, I forgot about Keith's backstory entirely. This show really is at it's best when exploring heavier plots, glad to see them leaning into that a bit here.

I wonder though, have we completely left the video game motif behind? Are we just in a pure fantasy isekai now?
Oct 6, 2022 7:24 PM
May 2020
first season was waaaaaay better
Nov 30, 2022 6:37 AM

Oct 2022
Finally an arc centred on Keith. I had completely forgotten that Keith is only a half-brother to Bakarina, meaning he still has a chance to bypass that Wincest restriction.

That smug teddy from the OP finally makes its appearance, and he's just as perverted as who Larna based his personality on.

Poor Geordo, after planting so many romantic flags, including kissing twice, all it took was a crisis to wipe out, or at least, temporarily nullify all that progress. Such is the density of the super-massive black hole Bakarina. lol

Jan 7, 2023 3:30 AM

Jul 2015
Although Keith was kidnapped (kinda wish they stopped using kidnapping as plotpoint), the teddybear sure was the most interesting thing.

Apr 30, 2023 11:43 PM
Apr 2018
Every few episodes someone gets kidnapped, they really should to bring their guards with them.
May 23, 2023 9:50 PM

Oct 2022
I've been assuming Catarina is so dense because of her past self but now I aint sure if its just hereditary because of her mother...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2021

76 by Shocked »»
Apr 22, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2021

86 by Shocked »»
Apr 22, 5:47 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

106 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2021

66 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

85 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 6, 12:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.