Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 4 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 24, 2021 8:51 AM

Jun 2020
O god. Rufus the only guy who actually made some serious moves on Catarina. He’s actually hot but too bad Bakarina was too dense for him.

This episode was SO FAST. And THAT ENDING. Had me laughing & screaming lol I wouldn’t be surprised if they all gave her a hickey too but L O L GEORDO!!!!!!! That was hilarious.

Selena & Ian were so cute too. I want to see more of Ian!!!!!!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jul 24, 2021 9:48 AM
Jun 2019
Can we talk about the kiss at the end? I don't see it coming and i was like asdsadfakjhfjsak. Can't breathe lol. Geordo-sama, you got my blessing :)

Also, i hope we can see more of Selena and Ian in future episode. They are such a cute couple :D
Jul 24, 2021 11:46 AM
Jul 2021
I’ve rewatched this episode 6 times now.
Jul 24, 2021 11:46 AM

Apr 2010
Really... if Catarine wasn't funny, she'd be totally annoying.

And oh, the kiss! And the reaction of the rest XD

Jul 24, 2021 12:00 PM

Jul 2015
It had to be done, this girl has been putting male isekai and harem protagonists to shame for far too long. Not even neutron stars can compare to her level of absolute density, and even now I'm still not sure if the message will get across.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jul 24, 2021 8:05 PM

Apr 2013
This dude just pops up and has the most romantic encounter with Catarina. Lol. I'm on the Maria team but I gotta respect it.

She's cute as fuck though I'm not gonna lie. I already knew that but it really echoed in my mind during this one. Really makes you see how easily you'd fall into the harem if you spoke to her for a few minutes.

Geordo scene ruined it all though.
SJ7izmJul 24, 2021 8:12 PM
Jul 24, 2021 8:54 PM

Nov 2012
ValkyrieRandgris said:
I am not going to lie I replayed the kiss a couple times.

And yelled finally.

The first replay was to see it again. The 2nd was to check out Keþhs reaction and laugh. The third was because I remembered there's a pause button and to see all their reactions.
Jul 24, 2021 10:00 PM

Aug 2019
Katarina after unknowingly making the antagonists moral compass leave their body and making them fall for her like its a Sims game, then getting pushed onto the bed like a baguette and about to get the good shit "Is he trying to put me to sleep with dark magic?" Katarina PLEASE i'm begging you. Her innocence has saved her, but i wonder what her mini-subconsciousness personas would think about this one.

Ahh Rufus, should of known your fate was sealed the minute you met Katarina, welcome to the "Official ,but-also-not-so-official, Katarina's future lovers club" please take your ticket and wait in line. Rufus's backstory was really interesting, he has a quite sad past living in the slums but his experience allowed him to be the person he is today, i respect him. Interested to know more about him and how his master eventually gave him dark magic.

Ending was the chefs kiss for this episode, everyone gets reunited, Rufus farewell to Katarina was nice, Larna reveals her true identity(?) and Geordo being fed up of everyone's shit for always taking his lady, goes for the kill like a chad. The scream at the end was pristine, they didn't even finish screaming, just cut right to the credits. Literal perfectly cut screams moment.

So Larna smith the head of the magic department has met Katarina before, and the last time they talked, she said she would give her a hug next time? So could she also potentially be
Jul 25, 2021 1:47 AM

Feb 2018
Wheres sex scene and that Was and amazing kiss
Jul 25, 2021 3:22 AM

Feb 2014
Katarina's denseness levels are insane to the point that it has a blessing in disguise. Considering how many times Sora advanced on her with his seduction, she brushed off almost all of it. The neck kiss was something I wasn't expecting, though.

His moves were a bit contentious, but I did like the synergy between him and Katarina while they talked, which led to his rather sad backstory of him living in the slums which led to him acquiring dark magic.

The sweetest part of the episode was between Selena and Ian. You can see how Ian regrets being hesitant and distant towards Selena, so seeing him re-declaring his love for Selena, which made her tear up in happiness, was very wholesome.

However, that wasn't the highlight of the episode. That belongs to Geordo's decision to kiss Katarina, on the lips, in front of everyone else. You could imagine a tiny violin playing at the reactions of Keith and Mary, though! XD

I don't see this harem falling apart just because of what happened here. I see it continuing for quite a while yet. Overall, this is the best episode of season 2 so far. =)
Jul 25, 2021 4:12 AM
Jan 2017
Laplace_kun said:
I am sure that Lana is
. The hug is a dead giveaway.
thank you. i was wondering who she was with the next time i see you thing.
Jul 25, 2021 4:27 AM

Oct 2014
Whoah. I hate Rufus guy. We are so close of an NTR scene between Catarina and the mf. Smh i hate that scene I'm legit nervous for Catarinas virginity lol
Jul 25, 2021 3:15 PM

Mar 2010
Sora and Katarina make a interesting couple and their encounter was pretty hawt. But dat kiss in da end had my clapping hahhahaha what a madlad and finally someone taking charge in front of everyone, but then again he kinda has a cheat code named.. engaged!

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 25, 2021 8:05 PM

Aug 2016
5/5
Bakarina is so dense it's laughable.
Sora is quite bold, powerful, and dashing.
My boy Prince G. is even bolder. That kiss made this one of the best episodes. Even the rest of the harem can't believe Geordo chose death. Unfortunately, Bakarina may think he was trying to make sure she was free from dark magic.

Now if Maria gets to kiss Bakarina this season, it'll be a perfect season.
Jul 25, 2021 8:31 PM

Jan 2013
Katarina is so unaware when it comes to guys or better saying love.
That ending tho, i guess that's the 1st kiss so i can assume that all of the others will kiss her too? lmao
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 25, 2021 10:26 PM

Apr 2020
k rufus is hot, but so what? katarina still dense af uhm... geordo already went for the kiss and she's probly still going to be dense asf by the next episode <3
Jul 26, 2021 12:39 AM
Feb 2014
If one of our girls doesnt get a kiss in by the end of the season idk if I can give it a 10 again
Jul 26, 2021 4:58 AM
Jun 2020
Prince Geordo going for the Clutch finally!!
Jul 26, 2021 7:33 AM

Feb 2014
Bakarina is in danger now after that kiss.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jul 26, 2021 4:10 PM
Cherry Thighs

Apr 2013
I hope we get to see more of Sora/Rufus. He quickly became one of my favourites alongside Alan and Keith.

Although I wasn't much of a fan of Geordo before this, that kiss was cute :3
Jul 26, 2021 8:51 PM
Nov 2019
Here I was thinking this was quite the horny episode, between the stuff Rufus did and the scene with Selena, but then the ending came and Geordo just went for it.
Jul 26, 2021 11:26 PM

Jul 2021
Now I remember why I like this series. It's Katarina's character. How she accepts each and every one. That foolish & naive personality are just the perfect message for anybody who watches this series.
Jul 27, 2021 7:41 PM
Aug 2020
i really think katarina needs to step up her game a lil. ik her denseness is pretty much a part of her character trait but there has to be a limit you see. also geordo stole her first kiss <3
I sincerely hope katarina returns his feelings or start showing 'romantic' interest to anyone
Jul 27, 2021 7:41 PM
Aug 2020
i really think katarina needs to step up her game a lil. ik her denseness is pretty much a part of her character trait but there has to be a limit you see. also geordo stole her first kiss <3
I sincerely hope katarina returns his feelings or start showing 'romantic' interest to anyone
Jul 28, 2021 7:57 AM

May 2009
Sasuga prince Gerudo
Jul 29, 2021 1:03 AM
Nov 2020
Is Karatina really that dense? I mean Rufus was about to make love to her, and she doesn't know what's about to happen? (Also, I thought her extensive knowledge of otome games would give her that kind of intuition?)
Jul 30, 2021 12:32 PM
Jul 2021
Príncipe geordo é um merda ,ele conseguiu estragar esse ep com sucesso , esse lixo , estou odiando isso , personagem bosta , fiquei com raiva da Catarina tb por não reagir e deixar isso acontecer , tive que lavar meus olhos com sabão e água benta dps dessa cena deplorável , qualquer personagem é mil × melhor pra ficar com Catarina do que esse geormerda
Jul 30, 2021 8:04 PM
Mar 2018
Man, Rufus is gorgeous. literally falling for him right now.

Guess that's what would happen if Catarina ever got close to an adult lmfao.

Jul 31, 2021 5:10 PM

Dec 2016
lol Bakarina at its best XD She didn't even realized the gravity of her words when she told everyone what that buttler had done to her in her room. That dummy XD Because of that, Prince Gerald's heart is broken >w> Also, great episode!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Jul 31, 2021 9:49 PM

Feb 2014
I think if Rufus went all the way she would still think he was just casting dark magic.

Then Gerald going for the power move and upstaging everyone. Fucking hilarious.
Aug 5, 2021 8:13 AM

Mar 2009
She really is a complete moron.
Aug 8, 2021 9:32 AM

Feb 2019
Well my guess on who Rufus was was completely wrong lol

But I don't like him at all. He forcibly pushed Catarina on the bed like that, and even gave her a hickey.

Who is this Lana actually? She talks as if Catarina's met her before...

And wow, Geordo actually went for the kiss lol
Aug 11, 2021 12:52 PM

May 2019
SOOOOOO

"Bakarina = Romance genre" check

"Romance WITH KISS" CHECK

Suck to be your fav rom-com without kiss even after 42532522 chapters LOL
Aug 11, 2021 12:55 PM

May 2019
And nobody say nothing about the ridiculous plot hole? Its a comedy, ok, but even so...

- Suzanna / Lana, Jeofrey and Magic Depart knew everything from start.

So why to made Geordo be worried? They need to keep it until the plot backfires to the master of Sora, but the one who was going to gain was exactly Jeofrey.

Too sus, too nonsense.

calioni said:
Man, Rufus is gorgeous. literally falling for him right now.

Guess that's what would happen if Catarina ever got close to an adult lmfao.

Most interesting character so far.

Would be sad if the author just execute or arrest him offscreen and we never seen him anymore, what a waste.
Rob7Aug 11, 2021 1:04 PM
Aug 12, 2021 8:26 PM

Jan 2021
I already knew that Katarina could sometimes be real dumb and clueless.
But I never knew that she was this naive and innocent.
Sep 17, 2021 7:55 PM

Dec 2013
I agree with Catarina Rufus/Sora's optimistic attitude really is amazing. I really hope we get to see more of him in the future.

I'm happy to see Selena's feelings weren't actually one sided.

I definitely didn't expect that kiss at the end. I assumed that this season wouldn't have any meaningful development similar to the previous season.
Sep 24, 2021 8:16 AM

Aug 2018
That talk between Catarina and this butler is just another level.. ;P Catarina's charm is to react in the most unexpected ways.. ;P
Well.. This guy likes being complimented, it seems.. It's actually an interesting tactic.. To take with such person.. Though, not everyone would fall for it.. But it's also a bit unusual, so it can actually work sometimes.. Hm.. Interesting..
I like that show continues with the characters backstories, which Catarina has to solve in one way or another.. How it was in the first season.. And now in the second as well.. Well, previous episode with Selena.. Now Sora.. Well, this episode Selena too.. I like this focus on characters.. ;P
Oct 8, 2021 10:30 PM

Mar 2014
I had a feeling it was Suzanna! Neat that she's actually in the Magic Department. Guess that means we'll be seeing more of her later

And it looks like Katarina has finally reached the turning point of all otome games: when friendship turns into romance and war breaks out.

This show is great though lmao, my hands flew over my mouth so fast when she just casually said "Rufus" pushed her onto the bed and a "bug" bit her... in front of everyone XD
Nov 22, 2021 2:14 AM
Nov 2021
I've watched multiple anime but this is new to me , i'm not gonna add further but you guys will eventually notice why i'm so angry right now after you watch the next episodes , i've never seen such an idiot and a dense character in my entire life, i mean first does she know that she's a girl one thing and the other is she really 15 year old ? I mean she can easly made out with any of them with no care of the world . 15 year old girl should be just as mature as a 20 year old boy , then again she should be 30 year old by now after the skip in time , so useless only cares for food , and farming , ive watched the first season and i've always wondered did she used to be a farmer in the real world before the accident. :/ I dont see her make any real sign of affection or love for anyone around her despite the fact that she grew up with them zhe still consider them as characters from a video game . I mean it should be abvious by now that what's happening with her is real , but she still plays around like a 5 year old in a teenqge body . I hoped that she matures a bit in this season that's all
Nov 22, 2021 2:14 AM
Nov 2021
I've watched multiple anime but this is new to me , i'm not gonna add further but you guys will eventually notice why i'm so angry right now after you watch the next episodes , i've never seen such an idiot and a dense character in my entire life, i mean first does she know that she's a girl one thing and the other is she really 15 year old ? I mean she can easly made out with any of them with no care of the world . 15 year old girl should be just as mature as a 20 year old boy , then again she should be 30 year old by now after the skip in time , so useless only cares for food , and farming , ive watched the first season and i've always wondered did she used to be a farmer in the real world before the accident. :/ I dont see her make any real sign of affection or love for anyone around her despite the fact that she grew up with them zhe still consider them as characters from a video game . I mean it should be abvious by now that what's happening with her is real , but she still plays around like a 5 year old in a teenqge body . I hoped that she matures a bit in this season that's all
Nov 29, 2021 2:36 PM

Mar 2013
So she was playing romance VN in Highschool, but don't know about romance, i see.
Apr 22, 2022 9:23 PM

Apr 2016
Besides the joke about no caring to get rid of Alan the rest was another boring episode until the glasses guy decided to get even more creep and then the stupid kiss at the end. Ugh.
For a fan of romances game and novels Katarina sure doesn't "know" anything about them.
SafrichhApr 22, 2022 9:28 PM
May 9, 2022 9:29 PM

Jan 2019
After a lackluster first two episodes, 3 and 4 have really turned up the heat!

If we get some real drama in a cast this large and ridiculous? I'll be thrilled.
Nov 28, 2022 9:32 PM

Oct 2022
That ending was amazing. It was a fun episode with Katarina adding another to her harem and then bam! There were so many chances of someone else kissing her first too. He was right to take the initiative. Can't wait to see the fall out now.

Dec 7, 2022 7:23 PM
May 2020
ohmy... Sora's not exactly my type of man but there's something about him that draws me in... Geordo kissing Katarina was hot, too T-T Now I'm torn between them!
Jan 7, 2023 1:52 AM

Jul 2015
I know Bakarina is dense but damn with Sora putting such obvious moves on her
Hopefully with Geordo's kiss there at the end she won't misunderstand his intentions

Feb 8, 2023 2:37 PM

Oct 2017
Steamy steamy ep.
Mar 8, 2023 1:42 PM

Jun 2015
This episode was something!
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Apr 6, 2023 4:10 PM
Jul 2020
that episode went so hard. so much fan service and plot at the same time... It was perfect
May 22, 2023 6:20 PM

Oct 2022
Katarina. The prime example of "I have no idea what's going on but it seems to be working out for me."
Geordo has had enough of waiting around. Bold of him to kiss Katarina with her harem all around. Then again. How else to send a message?
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » The ship that you rooting for is?

Marshert - Aug 21, 2021

15 by superstaff »»
Yesterday, 12:58 PM

» Season 3?

cassandra9891 - Aug 27, 2021

7 by superstaff »»
Yesterday, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2021

76 by Shocked »»
Apr 22, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2021

86 by Shocked »»
Apr 22, 5:47 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2021

66 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 9:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.