Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 29, 2021 9:28 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
LELS Naoto's arms are so thin, they're beansprout like. And some muscle training on all fours, Naoto's such a useful pet for Nagatoro. Some horseplay this is for the embarrassments.

Gaming vs. Midterms, it's clear where Naoto's focus is, but Nagatoro can easiy tease him if he were to repeat a year, it's no longer Senpai, but Ex-Senpai treating the Paisens, adding Nagatoro to the mix: Yoshi and Gamo-chan. To that effect, Nagatoro's ploy works, and any effort of a study session is prohibited less of Nagatoro's jealousy. Heh.

The classic cliché behind-the-doors sexual ecchi style, and all 3 girls were doing some conspicuous stuff behind Nagatoro's back, YEP it's all to pluck out a splinter. If Naoto can be kind to other girls, why not Nagatoro with her beckoning of rock, paper, scissors, that with every challenge, it looks raunchy but funny. Well that's a new feeling.

The last thing that both needs is a fantasy ogling of the classic naked bath scene, and even recorded on camera lols. What a total teasing misfire, and certainly bringing out all the beet red faces.

Tease, tease, tease!
May 29, 2021 9:28 AM

Jun 2019
Another amazing episode, firstly some muscles training for Senpai. Well, Nagatoro got to sit on his back and then Senpai's fear of repeating the class. LOL What if those girls become his senpai and he lost his current position as Senpai. Funny to think about. LOL

There were too many embarrassing things happening to both of them today, first that piggyback where he accidentally did something so that she ran away, LOL. How cute and then the bath scene and accidental Nagatoro Facetime. Both were looking awkward as hell. They're getting closer to each other with each episode. It's cute.
May 29, 2021 9:32 AM

Dec 2014
Probably my favorite episode so far, ton of cute and adorable moments with Senpai and Nagatoro.

I love it when Nagatoro gets embarrassed, very cute. I also like that she never lashes out at senpai when she realizes it happened because of her own mistake like with the bath scene.
May 29, 2021 9:34 AM

Nov 2019
The new game comes out right before exams. sigh I've been there.

May 29, 2021 9:36 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was really fun but of course the best was the bath scene hahaha, worst error to press the video button xD probably the funniest episode yet
May 29, 2021 9:42 AM

Jul 2020
More progression! Not like some other teasing animes where nothing happens for like 20 episodes, we got three bits of reverse teasing of nagatoro this time.

Naoto built different, he's like an AC with how massive his arms are and nagatoro's 'training' was interesting to say the least, a dead hold at the top of a pressup doesn't really work your triceps all that much but them ghetting caught in their apparent horse play, now that's what we call content.

Nagatoro then gets put on the backfoot when senpai says he wouldnt mind staying back the year if she's there, casuing her to resort to violence to appear like she's in control lol

The splinter scene was so stupid yet so jokes, we got yandere nagatoro back and yes, that is exactly the conversation people have when pulling splinters out according to a study done in animeland can't reference it though since it's highly confidential

The whole rock paper scissors charade was to again make nagatoro seem superior but the slip of the hand left her feeling like she lost once again. Senpai can be a nice guy sometimes, letting her win lol, instead of being a pushover like usual.

The bath phone call played out exactly how I guess, the age old, I'm in the bath, whoops I turned the video on, let's both be embarrassed and move on event, but I feel like the execution was great, even giving nagatoro a tinny echoey feel to signify the bathroom's soundscape, well done to the VA and the audio team for sure!

Quite enjoying this so far, been building off steadily from what a shaky start in all honesty, to something that teeters on a mature but funny teasing romcom for sure
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

May 29, 2021 9:51 AM

Apr 2018
Training without moving? Playing horse with Nagatoro xD

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 29, 2021 9:53 AM

Jul 2020
the video call was funny though I have a resemblance of the particular scene in We never learn if I'm not wrong.
May 29, 2021 9:53 AM

Aug 2020
Senpai saw Nagatoro in the flesh, unexpected for sure!
May 29, 2021 9:56 AM

Feb 2019
Every week I grow to love this show more and more. Naoto and Nagatoro’s teasing sequences getting better and better. The back sitting “training” was hilarious and so was the bath scene. Love how they’re getting closer and closer
May 29, 2021 9:57 AM

Jan 2018
Another great fun episode, the kind of SOL fluff that I can watch all day. Bummed there are only 4 eps left
Dimmock is a lot like Veal, an acquired taste.
May 29, 2021 9:57 AM

Jun 2019
Currently watching Hajime no Ippo, Mashiba scene is funny.
May 29, 2021 10:06 AM

Nov 2011
Yeah, strength training LOL. You know Nagatoro just wanted to sit on Senpai because she wants to tease him.

The misunderstanding words behind the classroom doors was hilarious. Oh man, the utter despair and jealousy on Nagatoro was a 10/10 moment if you ask me. I think she was also a bit jealous of Sakura.

Bath scene was also comedy gold. Nagatoro should idk...maybe be more careful if she wants to tease Senpai again.
May 29, 2021 10:22 AM
Mar 2021
Great episode
Time really flies when I watch this anime... I love it!
May 29, 2021 10:29 AM

Oct 2020
The Nagatoro tricep workout is really something. That splinter scene was a bit overly lewd for what it is. That bath scene was hilarious! I can't imagine accidentally turning on the camera.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2021 10:40 AM

Aug 2019
This anime brings me so much happiness.
Unexpectedly cute and wholesome.
Was smiling throughout the whole episode.
May 29, 2021 10:46 AM

Jul 2020
This show is getting progressively more and more fun to watch.

Seeing Nagatoro get jealous and blush like that is really cute, and are the moments I'm always dying to see when I watch this show. Senpai is very slowly becoming less of an annoyance, in some aspects he's getting cool now, since he is able to make Nagatoro blush so easily.
May 29, 2021 10:50 AM

Sep 2020
I can't believe how good this show is getting, its actually amazing. I think it's because they are sharing in the embarrasment a lot more and everyone actually seems like good friends now. Seriously this is so much fun to watch.

More importantly the content of the episode, Nagatoro could not make it anymore obvious that she likes Senpai. Constantly getting jealous over things like what goes on behind closed doors, pulling out a splinter, having Senpai carry another girls stuff. It is so damn cute. It also seems like she is going to be real jealous of Sakura next episode so that will be interesting.

Near the end though I thought there was going to be a problem, when he touched a little too high on her thigh, but she seemed to be pretty ok with it afterwards. I was thinking she was gonna fight with him but she might have been more flustered than annoyed? I don't know, but it seems that way.

Overall this show is so damn good. I can not wait for the next episode and the fact there is only 4 more worries me.

May 29, 2021 10:56 AM

Jan 2021
Hhahah, caught in the middle of the act. These are the thoughts that come to you at 3AM 😂
Mmm, I'd like to see these two in the same class
Well, in a way she deserved it, what a lucky Paisen 0.0
May 29, 2021 10:56 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Nagatoro almost broke Naoto's back by doing strength training. He needs to hit the gym and work on his core because Nagatoro is too heavy for him. At least Naoto doesn't have to worry about repeating the grade and being an underclassman to the gyaru gang now that he passed his mid-terms. That splinter scene was too lewd for it to be a misunderstanding. Nato freaked about picturing Nagaotro naked in the bath and accidentally caught her on camera half naked.
May 29, 2021 11:01 AM

Nov 2016
Disappointed that they didn't go to the gym :(

Riding senpai was fun, tho, especially compared to the prospect of becoming an ex-senpai, which seems closer to the life of a slave xD

This was another funny episode. Senpai is becoming more of a teaser himself without even realizing it.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 29, 2021 11:08 AM
Jul 2018
I actually yelled/screamed when she hit the video button ngl.

This show just keeps getting better every episode, I love how cute they are together.
May 29, 2021 11:25 AM

May 2021
another masterpiece of a episode, i was cringing the fuck out during all of it. The skit of misunderstanding is way too cliche but it was executed right, got a boner

May 29, 2021 11:32 AM

Nov 2020
The anime is progressing well
This episode was fun, I would give it 8 out of 10
Especially the bathroom scene :S

''A tired man they see no longer cares, The old man then prepares.''
May 29, 2021 11:32 AM
Dec 2011
Bathtub scene was premium.
May 29, 2021 11:39 AM

Oct 2020
Another great episode, in a way I think they actually improved the splinter scene over the manga (for first time viewers at least) as in the manga you see him pick up the splinter whereas the way they have it here you would wonder what the heck’s going on. On the flip side, you do miss out on seeing Gamo and Yoshi slacking off instead of cleaning.

It’s interesting that they removed the manga’s Attack on Titan parody from the Ex-Senpai scenes (which had Nagatoro, Gamo and Yoshi rampaging as Titans chasing Kouhai Senpai). Maybe it’s not the done thing for anime to parody other anime?

Next week should be fun as it covers a chapter where the scanlation has Nagatoro declare Senpai to be “dangerous as a vermin”. That line always makes me laugh, it will be interesting to see how it gets translated.
Junichi_HashibaMay 29, 2021 2:50 PM
May 29, 2021 12:03 PM

Feb 2021
Bathing scene upped the score 9/10 episode
May 29, 2021 12:11 PM
May 2019
Senpai got a feel of dem cheeks he's gonna clap eventually
May 29, 2021 12:13 PM

Jul 2014
Besides the brief splinter segment - which was unfortunately heavily abridged compared to its manga counterpart - this was a pretty weak episode for me. Just not the most interesting choice of chapters adapted this week, which is always gonna happen every now and then in a series like this.
May 29, 2021 12:31 PM

Feb 2014
Oh god, my face is starting to hurt with how much this episode left me either laughing out loud or grinning like a buffoon. =D

Seriously, I felt so happy whenever Nagatoro blushed like a tomato and got super embarrassed herself, especially when Senpai was giving her a piggyback and accidentally touched her butt when he tried to stop her from falling off. Her expression on her face as she ran away was simply precious!

However, the best part of the episode was when Nagatoro called Senpai while she was having a bath, where she accidentally hit the face cam button on her smartphone and gave her Senpai a good shot of her nude in the bath. Once again, both of them were blushing like a tomato and it just made the scene so wholesome and cute. I love it! X3

I declare this the best episode of this series so far. The last 4 episodes have a lot to do if they want to top this one. =P
May 29, 2021 12:49 PM

Jul 2011
I thought that half episode would be: Naoto get buffed doing 1 push-up every time he gets teased.

Nagatoro is really a girl of action,not of planning, getting just embarrassed at the end of the teasing.

That night, Naoto didn't slept at all.
May 29, 2021 1:04 PM

Dec 2013
She just want her man to have some muscle, much like how Nishikata ended up thanks to Takagi.
May 29, 2021 1:08 PM
Apr 2021
Playing horse was a good moment 😂😂
May 29, 2021 1:09 PM
Sep 2020
I don't have much to say but I really loved this episode!! I loved most of the cute and adorable scenes with Senpai and Nagatoro!!
May 29, 2021 1:11 PM

Jun 2019
Fun episode. It is less bullying-esque and masochist-y recently and more of them blushing at each other which is cute. The held-back visualizations went on for too long, but this episode was pretty enjoyable overall.
May 29, 2021 1:14 PM
Mar 2015
A lot of her ideas seemed to backfire on her
May 29, 2021 1:29 PM

Dec 2020
Nagatoro likes him more than just a friend, you can see that well xD.
She thought they'd do something perverted with him, that was so funny.
I like it that they understand each other well, although she only insults him and does other things
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

May 29, 2021 2:55 PM
May 2020
the teasing has become more hardcore lol
May 29, 2021 3:42 PM
Nov 2020
I wouldn't mind the girls being my senpai and then being ordered to massage them and stuff, especially if it's Gamo.
May 29, 2021 3:43 PM
Mar 2021
My fav episode so far!
May 29, 2021 4:09 PM

Nov 2011
Senpai having a lot of great moments this episode. great episode.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 29, 2021 4:20 PM

Jul 2013
Criticiza said:
More progression! Not like some other teasing animes where nothing happens for like 20 episodes, we got three bits of reverse teasing of nagatoro this time.

Naoto built different, he's like an AC with how massive his arms are and nagatoro's 'training' was interesting to say the least, a dead hold at the top of a pressup doesn't really work your triceps all that much but them ghetting caught in their apparent horse play, now that's what we call content.

Nagatoro then gets put on the backfoot when senpai says he wouldnt mind staying back the year if she's there, casuing her to resort to violence to appear like she's in control lol

The splinter scene was so stupid yet so jokes, we got yandere nagatoro back and yes, that is exactly the conversation people have when pulling splinters out according to a study done in animeland can't reference it though since it's highly confidential

The whole rock paper scissors charade was to again make nagatoro seem superior but the slip of the hand left her feeling like she lost once again. Senpai can be a nice guy sometimes, letting her win lol, instead of being a pushover like usual.

The bath phone call played out exactly how I guess, the age old, I'm in the bath, whoops I turned the video on, let's both be embarrassed and move on event, but I feel like the execution was great, even giving nagatoro a tinny echoey feel to signify the bathroom's soundscape, well done to the VA and the audio team for sure!

Quite enjoying this so far, been building off steadily from what a shaky start in all honesty, to something that teeters on a mature but funny teasing romcom for sure

Agree. The progression so far is great. This episode is fantastic
May 29, 2021 4:51 PM

Mar 2021
jasevy said:
This anime brings me so much happiness.
Unexpectedly cute and wholesome.
Was smiling throughout the whole episode.

I honestly can’t believe how much I like this anime. It’s just like you say. I cannot stop smiling the whole time during each episode. The two of them are so adorable, it actually brings me to happy tears.
OdabraniMay 29, 2021 5:02 PM

May 29, 2021 4:55 PM

Sep 2020
God, embarrassed Nagatoro is the best Nagatoro.

_Seany_May 29, 2021 9:18 PM
May 29, 2021 5:02 PM

Mar 2021
These episodes keep one-upping eachother. Nagatoro and Senpai are so freaking adorable to watch. There were so many cute scenes in this one.

Senpai casually saying that he’s never bored with her, and then realizing what he said! She was stunned too.
Piggyback ride! I felt bad for both of them when he had to hold her thighs, and she ran off, probably not being ready to show that she’s okay with that? We know she was okay since she called him the same night lol. The scene where they’re both embarassed and quietly talking into their phones is just too cute. She even admitted it was her own mistake.

I love them and I love how their story is going so far!

May 29, 2021 5:39 PM

Sep 2011
He saw her naked so by Japanese law he has to marry her now.
May 29, 2021 6:01 PM
Jul 2018
Angry/Embarrassed Nagatoro is my type of girl. This episode couldn't be more cute/funny. This episode was a nice sight to see, hehe, from any angles.

I wish that chad Senpai returns next episode and rejects the girl. That'd make Nagatoro so happy :) Can't wait to see her react to their date. I hope that Senpai does the right thing.
May 29, 2021 7:40 PM

Nov 2015
It should seem that Nagatoro got (and showed) a bit more than she intended to with the bathtime call. Though embarrassed Nagatoro is insanely cute.
Risk something, take back what's yours
Say something they know they might attack you for.
--Linkin Park, "Hands Held High"
May 29, 2021 10:09 PM

Feb 2021
Must protect embarrassed Nagatoro at all costs (^._.^)ノ

May 29, 2021 10:10 PM

Feb 2021
A really adorable and funny episode. Liked it a lot! The splinter removal scene lol. Nagatoro thought that he was getting a BJ or HJ from her friends XD. We got more "Gambare Gambare Senpai"!!!

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

273 by Phroggy_44 »»
Jun 6, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 19, 2021

144 by PrOxAnto »»
May 28, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Pre_Yum - May 8, 2021

132 by PrOxAnto »»
May 28, 10:36 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FMmatron - Apr 10, 2021

502 by PrOxAnto »»
May 28, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 12, 2021

138 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 4, 6:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.