Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 5, 2021 12:58 PM

Nov 2016
The cover already spoiled it, but here she is, the imouto. A character that can single handedly kill enjoyment, great.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 5, 2021 1:05 PM
Jul 2013
Cringe...
If Kuroha and Haru were such close childhood friends, couldn't they literally talk for a couple of minutes about the situation and figure things out?
Instead we have the typical misunderstanding situation garbage that writers use when they don't know how to develop a plot.
Shiro also switches from asking for a date to excuses, and we have this crappy loli that will obviously never win the harem but is just there to appeal to a select few people for the sake of a couple more sales.
Also, why are so many girls fall for him just by remembering him how he was as a kid? Would Shiro and that loli continue loving him even if they wouldn't have met him ever again? They didn't interact for years, what's up with that...?

I have a feeling this series won't get a second season, its extremely generic and it feels like there is absolutely no plan in the mind of the author, just a couple of overused tropes mishmashed together...

Also the amnesia bit... obviously just to create some fake suspense and drama. Doubt she forgot anything, and if she did then she literally got thrown out of the series just like Rem did in Re:Zero, gotta feel sad for the VA, suffering the same fate twice, lul.
May 5, 2021 1:17 PM

Jun 2020
I absolutely love that it's a parody/deliberately bad. Makes the show 100x better.
May 5, 2021 1:24 PM
Sep 2020
I can bet my left testicle that kuro is lying about having amnesia.

She’s probably doing this shit so that she can have another chance the get with the mc.

If I am correct, then she is easily the worst character in the series (which she already is at this point).
May 5, 2021 2:05 PM

Oct 2020

My FBI agent watching this is definitely giving me the stink eye.

Outside of the dance and song, I like this show. The art sort of reminds me of Classroom of the Elite and I love the VAs. The story is a bit wonky but I'll take it!

✧ THE NIGHT SHONE UPON TWO, ME & YOU ✧ FORUM SET BY:SAINTZEPH

May 5, 2021 2:15 PM
Jul 2018
Why am I such a sucker for harem animes? And why is so much happening in this anime and at the same time so much isn't happening. And why do I like that? Am I a masochist? I always thought about it. Also, everyone in this anime is a masochist aswell, what the hell is happening, haha. It's getting better tbh.
May 5, 2021 3:24 PM

Sep 2020
I'm worried Maru's Love Triangle is gonna turn into a love pentagram at the rate childhood friends are showing up. This episode was pretty funny and the spicy drama between them all is so dumb but so fun to watch.

It's all so melodramatic and I love it, that girl having Amnesia is a bit too stupid for me (that's saying something), I expect it to be a farce or else that's just plain weird.

Overall really funny, cheesy, and interesting.

May 5, 2021 3:46 PM

Jun 2017
Momo best girl so far? She is also a big shot now and probably dangerous as well seeing her influence on shutting up the media. And what the fuck Sueharu? You were more interested in how she got in the house than banging her? Facepalm.

I didn't think I'd see a literal return to monke in anime, that was a nice touch but Shiro is getting ahead of herself already.

That development at the end..amnesia? Yeaaaaaaah suuuuuuuuuuuuuure. Kuro is probably going to pull another dumb shit plot. lol

Oh and the isekai'd Ayanokouji from the classroom of the elite is sure having fun being a scum friend. xD

May 5, 2021 3:49 PM

Nov 2011
Well it took me 4 episodes surprisingly to realize who the better is between Shiro and Kuro and it's Shiro hands down. My hatred for Kuro continues to grow but that nonsense about Amnesia at the end...im done with her. She dug her own grave and she must live with it.

I am more interested in seeing how Shiro can mend her relationship with Su-chan and eventually be a couple.

The little sister is whatever. Don't really hate or like her.

I love Rena. I wouldn't mind if she competed as well.

Overall this anime is turning into Harem Trash and it's barely watchable.

Though I did enjoy when he turned into a Monkee
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 5, 2021 4:21 PM

Apr 2015
I want to love this show but it's a really weird Rollercoaster of goods and bads so far... I actually really like Kuro, despite the dumb shit she pulled. The way Shiro treated her in the classroom was harsh but she had it coming.

Two new characters, Momo and Rena. Here I thought Kuro was tiny with a huge chest and now comes along Rena lol.

Seems I am one of the few who actually isn't sold on Momo (yet). There's something that I just don't trust when I see her.

AMNESIA? Wait can I take back my words? What kind of dumb shit is this. If anything I think this is a way of Kuro to get back at Shiro and/or Maru. That would be pretty low if you ask me.
May 5, 2021 4:31 PM

Nov 2015
So I don't know who to root for. Honestly I feel like they should all lose. Not entirely sure why they like MC so much to begin with. Kuro was less awful this episode while Sayu was an utter bitch. Momo is a loli so not rooting for her because fuck lolis.
May 5, 2021 4:50 PM
May 2019
Kanochiiiii said:
how many childhood friends does this dude have

Yes.
The answer to that question is, Yes.
May 5, 2021 5:03 PM

May 2020
Somehow this show is just throwing as many romcom tropes against the wall as it can, and it's working. Rather than coming across as garbage or generic, it treats the trope dump rather deftly. I'm curious if it can keep up this pace of tropes, or if it will end up biting off more than it can chew.
Is Blue Box my favorite manga? Not yet...Yes. Yes it is. 

May 5, 2021 6:20 PM

Mar 2021
I don't know how I feel about the show but it gives me a glimpse of hope of watching romcom genre again after all the recent animes that come out with this kind of genre which I considered as bad and uninspiring.

May 5, 2021 6:50 PM
Dec 2018
Ah yes bring in another childhood friend ffs. I enjoyed the premise of the show initially but it's kind of going downhill with the most recent episodes. Like oh yeah split second I realize I really liked Kuro all this time and not Shiro. And then she lies to get revenge on him. It's a bad rollercoaster of romcom tropes that it's kind of nauseating.

Also really? Fucking amnesia? It's so obvious Kuro is lying for some stupid ulterior motive. I guess I'll keep watching and won't drop it for now but I don't really like how this show is going.
May 5, 2021 7:04 PM
Dec 2018
Anything other than a Kachi victory and this show really is just one big troll by the writer.

The fact that Kuro was talking to Haru's sneaky friend and then has amnesia? She walked into the classroom, didn't want to take the harsh treatment that she deserved and then is talking to Kai about how she can get around what she has done. And then amnesia? She really is pretty low.
May 5, 2021 7:30 PM
Nov 2019
THIS ANIME IS SO FUCKING GARBAGE. LIKE END ALREADY
May 5, 2021 7:44 PM
Apr 2019
This episode is SOOOOO fucking bad but i can't stop watching lmao
May 5, 2021 7:57 PM

May 2020
HollowLive_VOID said:
SenYogaHara said:
I was enjoying how bad this episode was with its dumpster fire it created, then they hit us with Kuro getting amnesia. That's so sudden it made me break down laughing

LMAO same, at this point I'm just gonna continue watching it because I actually like the character designs, the plot is just so laughable

what are u talking about? the plot is very big is not laughable but very beautiful lmao
May 5, 2021 9:53 PM
Mar 2021
I like the part where all three of them regret it. Momo's finally here, she's so adorable and also Rena, she looks funny. Lastly, Kuro lost her memory? What?
May 5, 2021 10:12 PM
Feb 2017
Lmao that cringe attack at the beginning XD

Kuro losing her memory seems like a plan of hers. Guess she wants Haru to approach her.

This show is just chaotic and idiotic both at best and somehow really fun to watch.
May 5, 2021 10:38 PM

Oct 2016
Lmao this show is so ridiculous, but it's ridiculously entertaining. Pretty fun episode! Too much pride will get you nowhere, you fucked up Kuro. We finally meet the third girl Momo, she seems really nice but I am fully onboard the Shiro train. We also officially meet Rena now, her design is great plus she got them boobas lmao. Sueharu literally returned to monke.

I doubt Kuro actually has amnesia, this is just all part of her elaborate plan or something. At this point, I wanna see even more childhood friends with how ridiculous the show is already, make it even more ridiculous, embrace it. Looking forward to the next episode.
May 5, 2021 11:33 PM
Jan 2012
I like how this show tries to paint Shiro in some kind of evil light, but she's got a fucking point, Kuro traumatized the MC by turning him down even though she ended every sentence with some variation of "oh btw I hella like you", what the fuck. Also speaking of the neglect incident, WHO THE FUCK CONFESSES TO SOMEONE BY TELLING ANOTHER GIRL "BY THE WAY I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE"? I know what Kuro did was shitty, but the MC deserved it if he didn't think that was a huge dick move.

Also, not only do I hate imouto characters like the new girl, but I also do not like such forcefully aggressive girls forcing themselves into the harem, but at this point she actually pissed me off less than Kuro so I actually don't even care anymore, like why the fuck not.

This is the absolute dumbest show I've ever seen, and I'm going to watch the entire thing.
OnionKnightRisesMay 5, 2021 11:38 PM
May 6, 2021 12:45 AM
Sep 2019
Ahhh ladies lookin good 😭, but Teru-whatsit guy helped shida out and uh, she got amnesia somehow. I guess human instincts trying to make the human justified? Idk, better WAIT AA I HAVE TO WAIT FOR STORY
May 6, 2021 3:16 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol. The legendary dance got hyped up in that world. Well, not surprising much considered how trashy, er, i mean, amusing it was at the previous day. It was indeed a great performance, yes.

The friend of Haru simply sucked the ad revenue out of that shit, really a pleasant relations between the two of them. The trauma over that rejection turned Haru into a monke. Monke got really popular all of a sudden, i wonder why? Kouhai called Haru, paisen, served as the deal maker among all of those advertisement campaign. What a weird role, and how strange relations they can be in the future? Then, finally, welcome to the party, Momo-chan! It was a pleasure having Momo in the middle of that disaster. Ofc her background same as everyone. Ofc everyone loved fuckin Haru. But its more good, because her was Haru's little sister figure. Too bad, looks like her deal kinda underwhelmed and can't go far more than a supporting only role. Cause Kuro already straight done some good plan there. More importantly with how casual she handed over that invitation. Oh well, what a mess, lets see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 6, 2021 3:58 AM

May 2018
Momo is best waifu, no doubt!!

Lol Su-chan now has a massive harem. Are all the girls going to be his childhood friends haha
May 6, 2021 4:15 AM

Jul 2015
Holy shit! Both of those girls are totally despicable.
Even the new girl raises red flags:
If someone says "I'm a good person.", they are most likely NOT a good person.

Even generic, dense harem MC seems to notice:

I'd rather root for MC to go gay for Tetsu.

May 6, 2021 4:15 AM

Jan 2017
oh god im pretty sure she doesnt have amnesia or shit this is gonna be so cringy ok
no remorse holds no recourse
now i'm leaving slowly
oh won't you hold me?
May 6, 2021 5:38 AM
Dec 2018
OnionKnightRises said:
I like how this show tries to paint Shiro in some kind of evil light, but she's got a fucking point, Kuro traumatized the MC by turning him down even though she ended every sentence with some variation of "oh btw I hella like you", what the fuck. Also speaking of the neglect incident, WHO THE FUCK CONFESSES TO SOMEONE BY TELLING ANOTHER GIRL "BY THE WAY I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE"? I know what Kuro did was shitty, but the MC deserved it if he didn't think that was a huge dick move.

Also, not only do I hate imouto characters like the new girl, but I also do not like such forcefully aggressive girls forcing themselves into the harem, but at this point she actually pissed me off less than Kuro so I actually don't even care anymore, like why the fuck not.

This is the absolute dumbest show I've ever seen, and I'm going to watch the entire thing.

Couldn't agree more. Shiro has not done anything wrong at all. The only thing she did wrong, which didn't interfere with anyone, was to pretend she was going out with Abe. That shouldn't have triggered anyone to this extent. She then realised that she misunderstood and helped him with his stupid routine and even has her father taking an interest in him. Once she realised that she misunderstood, she felt bad, admitted she was the boy he met as a child and is going to accept his confession. But that idiot then chooses Kuro and, as you say, why did he have to name Shiro in a confession to someone else, after all she did for him? Then he has the nerve to stand behind her in the class when Kuro comes in. The guy really is useless.

Kuro and Kai are both so untrustworthy and now we see that they are working together. MC too dumb to realise that he is getting played again.

The little sister character doesn't stand a chance in my opinion, she's just there to shake things up. My worry is that this race should already be over but it keeps coming back to Kuro, she's horrible.

Like you, I shall disengage brain and watch to see what other nonsensical situations they can come up with. It's actually quite crazy.
May 6, 2021 7:15 AM

Jun 2016
i dunno why , but this show is interesting for me !!!

imma keeping wwatch this show
May 6, 2021 7:32 AM
Jul 2018
New character on the show, the scenes were fun throughout the episode.
May 6, 2021 8:22 AM

Nov 2013
Amnesia better be a joke "cliffhanger"!
May 6, 2021 11:08 AM
Apr 2020
IS NOBODY GOING TO TALK ABOUT HOW THERE WAS A DOKIDOKI LITTLE OOYASAN REFERENCE??
May 6, 2021 1:14 PM
Jan 2016
The amnesia thing must be a joke

You don't get amnesia from one minute to another lol
May 6, 2021 4:57 PM

Jan 2020
I'll be honest, after learning that Shiro was planning to dump Haru if he confessed to her in the previous episode, I've changed my mind. Now I want all of these 3 horrifically stupid and petty main characters to get fucked. It's better if it ends with things not working and this love triangle learning some life lessons than anyone getting a happy end.
May 6, 2021 11:28 PM

Oct 2008
as for Maria Momosaka they should just have picked Hidaka Rina as the VA because i'm not used to the high pitch voice of Oonishi Saori...oh well...
4/5.

May 7, 2021 3:21 AM
Mar 2020
This anime is beyond stupidity it gets worse and worse each episode.
May 7, 2021 6:30 AM

May 2019
I can confidently say this is worst show of the season. Cliche stuff.
May 7, 2021 7:01 AM
Sep 2020
Although the mc is very fickle,I feel that the he suffers too much in this show...Kuro really acted like a bitch by turning him down...Such a trauma...& to top it off everyone knows about it...No girl feels like best girl anymore...All i see is maniacs...Not sure about momo yet
May 7, 2021 7:35 AM
Dec 2018
Sir_Crusher said:
I'll be honest, after learning that Shiro was planning to dump Haru if he confessed to her in the previous episode, I've changed my mind. Now I want all of these 3 horrifically stupid and petty main characters to get fucked. It's better if it ends with things not working and this love triangle learning some life lessons than anyone getting a happy end.

I think she changed her mind when she realised about his mum and was going to say yes. Everything between her and idiot MC has been one big misunderstanding. Kuro has been the one manipulating things.

But, for sure, they all deserve to be left alone for life for being so stupid!! I wouldn't envy anyone going out with any of them. The Guilty guys are much better than all of them.
Gab5May 7, 2021 10:35 AM
May 7, 2021 3:46 PM
Jul 2019

New girl just appeared and there another one with the big boobs.
May 8, 2021 9:46 AM

Nov 2013
another possible love interest AND a childhood friend? mans got a lot to choose from
May 9, 2021 5:04 AM

Mar 2016
I'm glad it adapt exactly how I read up to!

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
May 9, 2021 2:20 PM
Apr 2018
I think the original creator smokes some weird things, because I mean, wtf is happening? Now Amnesia what
May 10, 2021 12:49 AM

Oct 2020
What the fuck was that?! It's Kuro fault for not accepting the confession and now she's pretending to have amnesia. Still gonna watch it cause the story is really dumb and I like dumb stories

May 11, 2021 4:22 PM

May 2009
That Return to Monke was surprise.
May 12, 2021 7:21 AM

Jul 2014
Wait a sec.. is this like a play with mc's name? since he gets called "Haru" and "Maru" by 2 diff girls he also turns into a "Saru"="monkey"? also yeah, I dont feel bad for Kuro at all, dumb bitch had that coming.
May 15, 2021 5:57 AM

Aug 2014
That Tetsuhiko is one scary mastermind :D Using everyone like it is nothing :D

I guess I was wrong thinking that the story title is about Kuro :D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jun 21, 2021 10:51 AM

Nov 2017
A new childhood friend appears! And this one made him dinner, chased off any paparazzi, took the time to get the buzz to die down online and got the keys to his place
Jun 24, 2021 9:08 AM

Jul 2020
At the beginning I thought this series was dead. Halfway chapter and almost until the end I felt it was starting serious. That final part... well idk.

Ah also Maria overtook first place
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2021

52 by Alexanime_ »»
Feb 15, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2021

60 by Buraot »»
Jan 20, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2021

179 by eldnahwen »»
Jan 13, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2021

117 by spicarie »»
Dec 6, 2023 3:08 PM

Poll: » Osananajimi ga Zettai ni Makenai Love Comedy Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2021

77 by aint_noway »»
Jul 6, 2023 8:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.