Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2021 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, it's not the usual house hunting but looking for that little bird's parents.

This episode turned out to be somewhat of a depature compared to the previous episodes. Heh, Letty can be a good parent, or at least cares about that bird.
May 2, 2021 7:53 AM

Jul 2017
Leaving the ice cold igloo behind, and finding another house the bird's owner...but with the bird as Letty's child. HEH HAHA the imprinting that Dearia imprinted into Letty's brain, from a cute story turned into a horror story.

The Hraesvelgr bird of all birds LOLS, and the Heroes will always try and trample monsters wherever they go. But the part I found hilarious is that no matter how much Dearia and Letty tries to find the bird a home, the numerous circumstances that made it unfeasible that always put Letty on the spot. The werepanther part is easily my favourite, because it's Black Clover's Yami's VA, and ahem the Shonen "training" reference LOL xD

Remember Nemo's "Fish are friends, not food?" This example fits the young bird perfectly, and seeing Letty try to defend it is commendable in and of itself. Dearia acting like a true parent in front of Letty is nice, and Letty could be a good father for sure.

With Pip the Hraesvelgr bird, the journey to find a house gets more fun. Another enjoyable episode.
May 2, 2021 8:03 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I don't understand why he doesn't find another chicken, reproduce it with the 1st one and then open a KFC in this fantasy world.
May 2, 2021 9:39 AM

Jan 2021
It's not enough to find a house for him, now he has to find another one for his son 😂

Hahah, almost, he still has to practice more fire throwing

Oh, beautiful, let's just call him Pip .-.
May 2, 2021 9:55 AM

Jun 2019
Letty is a father now. So, he should better take care of that cute bird. And yes, imprinting is no joke. They were initially planning to look for adoptive parents for the little chick but all their efforts were in vain.

At last, Dearia made Letty realize that he's not a weak father if he can give his life for them. And, now Letty decided to keep the little chick with him. Also, we named the little chick, Pip. Cute episode.
May 2, 2021 9:55 AM
Aug 2014
That episode was way too cute, piyobelt is adorable.
May 2, 2021 10:06 AM

Feb 2020
Why did that communal housing perfectly resemble reality.... they even had a Karen there!

Interesting blurb at the end.
May 2, 2021 10:16 AM
Sep 2015
I love those brothers that pretend to be a married couple, it's basically incest and it was announced in the cutest way possible that catch many people offguard. And the muscle black panther! This anime is such a furry dream!
May 2, 2021 10:48 AM

Feb 2020
Letty became a father. :) How adorable..

Lol that fire breathing. He burned his own tongue. xD Still, he was brave for trying to protect his son.

This is such a cute and light-hearted show. I like this type of comedy.
May 2, 2021 12:04 PM

Aug 2020
Pip is so cute, I just want to squeeze it.
May 2, 2021 12:39 PM

Nov 2016
Haha, these landlords were hilarious. One stomping isekai protagonists careers on a daily basis, a two headed wolf, a hot cow, a dismissive manticore and a gym bro.

Tough times for the ex-bachelor.

I'm aware that a badass Letty wouldn't have made sense at all, not even as a gag. But trying to protect Piyovelt Phelpia Pi Alpine Piyoderika was a good opportunity to break character xD I would've loved to see that. He still did "fine". Fake clout is better than nothing.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 2, 2021 2:50 PM
Sep 2017
This show is just so cute - it makes me smile and chuckle every week. Too funny that a dragon burned his own tongue trying to breathe fire, lmao. Pip is adorable and I loved when he screeched so loud just so the wolf brothers wouldn’t keep him, hahaha. Still loving Dearia’s dry wit, too.
May 2, 2021 3:15 PM

Jun 2017
Pip's full name is pretty cool. Letty has good naming sense. lol
May 2, 2021 4:08 PM

Sep 2020
Episode four and five are much better than the first three I'm starting to think the ride from now to the end will be great.
May 2, 2021 5:29 PM

Jan 2014
Lmao that long ass name. But I do hope Letty keeps the child honestly. It's so sweet, and would help him mature more.
May 2, 2021 5:45 PM

Oct 2016
It's been more than 3 hours since I watched the episode, and I'm still confused as to how it's even possible for a fire-breathing dragon to burn its own tongue.
May 2, 2021 11:03 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Heh, the chick actually feed by the snowball. Its quite new for me. Well, there's nothing wrong seeing Letty being so coward in the first place. Ofc Letty will be done some stroll around those house communities, only to determined himself to raise the chick by himself. Such a fickle dragon. However, as a doting father, the long name will look cool, right? Piyobelt officially joined the Letty's house-hounting journey!

Anyway that duo-headed wolf part really unbeliavably sad, coupling themself. Lmao. The lion part also really showed you how most parents not even care with the kids growth. When the ara-ara lady cow showed you, how to not easily being manipulated by their voluptuous shape and kind manners. Because ofc they always had a certain meaning behind their actions. The way Letty used his fire breath also looked very awesome. Too bad his clumsiness really expected for that result. Then, Dearia elf realty after-credit information about the Mansion-Apartment always helpful. Thank you very much!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 3, 2021 5:15 AM

Oct 2016
Pretty good episode! I am 100% sure that human finding that egg story is a reference, it probably isn't, but knowing this show, it definitely is lmao. Those landlord scenes were pretty funny and that ara ara monster lady though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

I don't know how a dragon burns itself, but at this point I expect nothing less of Letty lmao. Though, he might be weak, his heart is strong, good job Letty. He's now officially a papa. And lil birdo has now been named, his name is Pip, I ain't gonna bother with the full name lmao.
May 3, 2021 7:57 PM

Mar 2021
welp, this episode makes me think that the only thing Letty is good at is taking care his "child" and be a good dad.

May 4, 2021 1:27 AM

Oct 2008
lolz Letty having so many second thoughts on to whether he's gonna let go Piyobelt but in the end of the episode Letty adopted that chick wholeheartedly!
4/5.

May 5, 2021 6:03 AM

Mar 2016
Why is the rating for this anime below a 6 now? Its just your average cutesy anime...how tf did it get this low?

Its not the best thing I've ever seen, but its enjoyable. Low 7 rating so far, but far from the worst I've seen.
May 8, 2021 9:12 AM

Nov 2013
wow the dragon really tried to show some balls for once but it didn't go well as expected lmao cute father-son moment though
May 8, 2021 9:14 AM

Nov 2013
Wallanimx said:
Why is the rating for this anime below a 6 now? Its just your average cutesy anime...how tf did it get this low?

Its not the best thing I've ever seen, but its enjoyable. Low 7 rating so far, but far from the worst I've seen.

that's exactly why - it's average and that's what 5 means according to mal so it's just a bit above average for most of the people
May 8, 2021 9:25 PM

Jan 2021
The horned lion cubs were adorable

Ashhk said:
I don't understand why he doesn't find another chicken, reproduce it with the 1st one and then open a KFC in this fantasy world.
I don't think Letty's heart couldn't take it. He's the type who wouldn't hurt a fly.

Yudesei said:
It's been more than 3 hours since I watched the episode, and I'm still confused as to how it's even possible for a fire-breathing dragon to burn its own tongue.
Letty is built different
Ryuk is somewhat relatable

Jul 4, 2021 7:52 PM

Jun 2014
That housing area had some interesting people, but a bird that small would probably not be safe there, even if some of the people there are nice.

Letty nearly breathed fire, proving that he's slowly starting to grow some balls.

Aug 21, 2021 11:43 AM

Jul 2015
Piyovelt Phelpia Pi Alpine Piyoderika is way too adorable, I'm sure Letty will be a great and caring father who won't abandon his kid

Mar 29, 2022 11:22 PM

Jul 2019
Finally some hot monster girls! The ara ara levels of Empusa is through the roof!

Letty is taking his first steps on the road to become a great father. Good for him standing up for himself and the small ones.
Mar 7, 2023 2:00 PM

Jan 2021
Letty is now Daddy
Dec 28, 2023 7:42 PM
Jun 2012
You know? This has a fairly great dub.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon, Ie wo Kau. Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23, 2021

26 by Notsoprodigious »»
Mar 10, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Dragon, Ie wo Kau. Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2021

49 by waldy713 »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:47 PM

Poll: » Dragon, Ie wo Kau. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2021

30 by waldy713 »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » Dragon, Ie wo Kau. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2021

31 by waldy713 »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:45 PM

Poll: » Dragon, Ie wo Kau. Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 30, 2021

29 by waldy713 »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.