Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 26, 2021 11:09 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Idk why but it just feels odd for Noir and Olivia to hang out at bar together.

Seems like they decided to make the finale a bit more serious than the other episodes. Whatever. I don't think this anime was meant to be taken seriously even though it has some dramatic moments. That LP increase to over 10k+ though and Emma's kiss LOL

Easily the guilty pleasure of the season.
Mar 26, 2021 11:10 AM

Jul 2017
Glad to learn Olivia's backstory, and that one stalker student that doesn't want to let her go. As much as he admires Olivia, he sacrifically gave his life to her in the most heroic way he went out with. Seeing Noir reminded her of the stalker, albeit in a good way, and I feel genuinely happy for Olivia.

Of all the times where Noir's OP-ness isn't enough, it is now between him and the impostor Olivia (for a final boss of sorts). Unsurprisingly, the harem has come to aid Noir, but in the expense of battling against someone whom has similar magic properties like Noir, it's a tough uphill battle. As one might say: "Through the fire and flames", Noir managed to defy all odds by saving both himself and Olivia from the Death Chains shackles for a touching reunion.

The boobalicious 10k+ LP increase, that is FINALLY served as a purpose in reviving Noir. Touché boobies for LP top-ups and Emma's French kiss! Though the little Imouto Alice's yandere is to be feared.

NGL, this ending broke my low expectations into delivering something great for an ending. I can't express my joy at watching the guilty pleasure of the season that I can genuinely enjoy (and so should you too).
KANLen09Mar 26, 2021 1:57 PM
Mar 26, 2021 11:57 AM

Feb 2019
This was a really great finale and kinda makes me look crazy for talking about how their wasn’t much of a plot in the show, lol. I loved Olivia’s backstory and it really puts into context why she’s so protective of Noir. She really sees him as a second lease on life.

The final fight was awesome, I was pleasantly surprised with the level of tension they were able to create there. It took the combined effort of everyone to finally free Olivia and Noir was rewarded with some love from all the harem. Couldn’t be more pleased with how this ended. Doubt we’ll see a season 2, so on to the books it is.
Mar 26, 2021 12:20 PM

Feb 2020
Nice, Olivia is finally out of her shackles, and into the harem she goes! Sadly, it was the last episode so we don't get much more than that.

Another very nice way of getting LP, but that much? I thought, usually for something like that, he would get a lot less.

Yeah, this was quite fun to watch. Somehow the plot kicked in one of these episodes and I got roped into it. Pleased to see an anime meme on the harem genre like that. Wish we got more of his sister though.

A solid 6/10
Mar 26, 2021 12:26 PM

Aug 2013
A surprisingly good finale if you ask me. Good to see a bit of Olivia's backstory. Living with that regret for over 200 years must have been hard for her. :(

I think this is the first time that Noir went past his limits to defeat the fake Olivia. And now the actual Olivia is finally free. The question is, will she join the harem?

Alice going full yandere... she instantly became best girl. XD
Ngl, I'll miss the girls in this show.

Mar 26, 2021 12:54 PM

Oct 2013
Yandere Alice at the end was the best.

This guy's a cuck the end should have been him lining all the girls up and finally putting the D in the P.

Shit anime all the way around, go read the manga. It's a million times better.

What we all wanted and needed, peace out.
Mar 26, 2021 1:04 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I didn't expect to get a backstory like that for her, pretty good! Well overall sure this anime isn't objectively good, same for the animation etc, but it was so 2010 that it actually felt refreshing for me, sometimes harem anime like that are a good way to laid back while watching something, same for the fanservice which was enjoyable as well xD
Mar 26, 2021 1:07 PM

Oct 2017
Olivia's backstory was pretty sad and Noir might be that guy's reincarnation. They beat the death chain and finally Olivia's out of the dungeon. Now I want Noir x Olivia ship to sail soon. Also Noir's harem finally meets their worthy opponent aka Alice lol. Things will get more amusing from here.

Decent ecchi, harem anime overall. Had a fun time watching this. I hope we get season 2 cause I wanna see more of Olivia.
MegamiRemMar 26, 2021 11:35 PM
Mar 26, 2021 1:13 PM

Aug 2020
Great ending for a mid tier anime the fan service was great I will never understand people who hate fan service
Mar 26, 2021 1:29 PM

Sep 2019
Alice finally found out that her brother’s a chad, her yandere face was scary and hot at the same time.

It was a fun show, girls were cute. We got to see many types of ecchi scenes. He kissed, bit ears, touched a lot of boobs, kissed a loli et cetera, all of them were good. The plot and animation was pretty bad but I had fun.
Mar 26, 2021 1:30 PM
Jul 2018
decent ending episode i guess, master is finally free and stuff. overall this was pretty bad tbh, not shitty enough to be a 1 (was really close) but yeah, its gonna be a 2/10 from me.
Mar 26, 2021 1:46 PM
Mar 2019
Really i like this anime. i think its difficult 2º season because only have ¿5 novels?

but this story harem an i joke a lot with all situation
Mar 26, 2021 2:55 PM

Dec 2015
Decent ecchi/harem anime and the ending was good.
Mar 26, 2021 2:57 PM
Aug 2011
Wow I can't believe how bad the ending was...
Not that I was really expecting something but meh
They decided to go original for the last 2 or 3 episodes and that got it rushed like hell.
If you liked the anime a bit then I recommend that you read the manga, it's still ongoing.

Mar 26, 2021 3:06 PM

Apr 2020
Aww Olivia's backstory was atleast good (even though we kinda know it already from before) but still. You know if they focused more on the drama and rescuing Olivia thing, this would have become a much more better show, but NOPE. Instead, and as you may all know, we get the harem fanservice route.

Before I close this anime in my mind, the action scene vs the Death Chains was clumsy, mid-tier, and kinda dragged. But what I love in that scene is when Noir sacrificed all his skills and never gave up to finish the enemy, and if you look at it figuratively, you can find that really heartwarming. And after some 5-10 minutes of fighting, Noir defeats the Death Chains and Olivia is finally broken free from her curse. That hug scene between her and Noir is also sweet, we deserved that after all. And Noir and others showcased one LAST shameless harem hug, with Alice going all yandere again.

And with that my weekly dose of Winter 2021 fanservice is over. As a lad who read a bit of the manga (until the tree loli part), I can say that the art style was really good although the animation was mid. Noir's father is an utter piece of shit, he's the most forgettable and worthless character in the show, and in the manga he didn't appear most of the times, how was he shoved in the anime version frustrates me. Also the fanservice is so in-your-face, and it got mediocre really fast. Not a good one at that.

Although the thing that I really like on this anime is how his powers are set up. Ngl the LP thing is really good and makes for a great power fantasy skill. Although the way on how he use it was also shit, he could've made the most of it but...NOPE. And yes the MC and almost all the characters are so MID, and that sucks.

5/10 for this one, and hopefully no Season 2 will come out of this. I went in for the fanservice, and somehow stayed for some junkfood entertainment.
Mar 26, 2021 3:41 PM

Jan 2012
Noir and his harem freeing Olivia and a look into her past and the boy who looked like Noir as we end the series. So way back in the episode 1 thread I wrote the following:

animefan8800 said:
Hmmmmmmm.....so theoretically speaking the way his skills and LP work couldn't he just bring Emma to the dungeon and constantly make out with her in lockstep while destroying everything in their path? Regardless aside from the little sister love teasing and boob reduction scene(at least he said he prefers big boobs) this wasn't terrible. I definitely already ship him with Emma and hope they become an official couple. I am worried Master Olivia might become unshackled and become competition for her though. That and the other two girls in the ending theme makes me think this may be going the harem route, but I'd prefer he just end up with Emma and her not-reduced, big, beautiful tits! XD

and sure enough, I was more or less correct in that assessment. While certainly not a bad series, I would have enjoyed this much more had it been a straight romance with Noir and best-girl Emma. With maybe 2nd best-girl Olivia at the end too or something I dunno. But whatever, it was a harem and wasn't meant to be. I do hope at the end of the source material they end up together. I must also point out that, for all the wrong reasons, the most memorable scene in the entire series turned out to be the little sister with the tulip lion.........yeah. 6/10
Mar 26, 2021 3:41 PM
May 2020
so you're saying 4 girls holding onto you gives you 10,000 LP? I saw that and immediately thought surely just stock up to 1,000,000 LP and use something other than that shitty stone bullet but yeah.

noir getting beat up by fake olivia was funny though

idk why there has to be drama in this show seeing as the show's meant to be taken seriously.

overall I wasn't expecting much from this show and was gonna give it a 6/10 before the loli episode and the kidnapping episode, which were probably the two worst consecutive anime episodes I've ever sat through, so its a 4/10 from me
Mar 26, 2021 4:34 PM

Jun 2016
Simple but great harem fantasy, I'll miss this series so much... I loved all the characters. <3
Mar 26, 2021 4:51 PM

Apr 2018
That was an average, even bad show. Well, at least, imouto scene gave me a good laugh.
Mar 26, 2021 4:58 PM

Mar 2010
After watching jujists kaisen and spider anime.... this fight was just so korny... and also twas so dragged out... not much to say other than I was here for the oppai but left with a flaccid dic.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 26, 2021 5:18 PM
Jul 2018
showing more about Olivia, I liked that about that boy who looks like Noir.
Mar 26, 2021 5:57 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
My guilty pleasure of the season has come to an end. I might read the manga probably after I finish the Hentai HxEros manga. I give this series 6 boobs out of 10.
Mar 26, 2021 6:07 PM

Nov 2017
All in all not a bad season,but there was a major problem with it!
Too much Noir and harem,not enough Alice theater :(
Though it was excellent to see her at the end,in Yandere form :)
Can't believe he sacrificed his lucky lecher skill though,that was a top tier skill,man,and you just gave it up like it was nothing :(
StarhammerMar 26, 2021 6:11 PM
Mar 26, 2021 6:09 PM

Apr 2015
The guilty pleasure is over, a real shame cause I was loving these girls and their LP recovering boobs lol. Will miss them for sure. Also, welcome to the gorilla team Lola, I am sure Kohaku and Maki will welcome you!

Honestly the show was just some mindless fun, cause everything was pretty average at best. This finale was the perfect example of that.

That Alice yandere moment might have been the best of the whole season. Together with her jerking the tulip on the Lion's head XD

Countless bounces and squishes/10
Mar 26, 2021 6:15 PM
Feb 2019
Quite the serious episode for this guilty pleasure anime. learning about Olivia's past made it clear why she gave Noir her skill and took him under her wing. I'm gonna go ahead and assume that Noir is a descendant or possible reincarnation of Olivia's student because of the resemblance. Now that Olivia is free I wonder if she's gonna join Noir's party or go on a journey of her own. Praying for a season 2.
Mar 26, 2021 6:25 PM
Jul 2018
This week has been a week of anime MC's defeating clones. The Death Chains are the second casualty of clones this week.
Mar 26, 2021 6:47 PM

Dec 2014
Well, all's well that ends well.

I have to point out though, that entire action sequence was umm, let's just say it was budget.

Overall, I only ever watched this for the fan service and I got exactly what I expected and I expected nothing more. Some of the ecchi comedy was funny though along with some extremely suggestive scenes.

6/10
Mar 26, 2021 6:56 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, Olivia, waiting 200 years to get the same boy. How lucky you were, ofc the dynamic shall be like that. Understandable matters. The battle between the death chain and Noir-sama just ridiculously amusing. Good thing 200 lp sky rocketed to +10000 after experiencing such a services. Noir-sama got a nice touch from her master, Olivia, too. Warm-gentle bob touch. They had a great moment, there, for sure. Then, yeah, more icha icha paradise for Noir-sama wasn't a big deal. The childhood girl kissed again. Then best lewd girl Alice got mad in the end, simply depicting my whole complain toward the end of the series. Such a dissapointment, indeed....

Overall story was pretty much give a shit tastes. But the end card(s) look good. So, for the sake of the usual guilty pleasure ecchi harem, and good ost, especially the ed theme, i decided this to stay at my 6/10.

No hard feeling, just enjoy your big harem, Noir-sama!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 26, 2021 8:30 PM

Jan 2020
Pretty good finale actually. The Olivia and Noir moment at the end was cute and it was nice seeing all the girls together too.

Mar 26, 2021 8:54 PM
May 2016
Meh I liked the beginning of the series, too bad the story and art had such a dramatic drop off there from the middle on. Also for an ecchi show it was kind of a mistake to remove so much of the ecchiness. Should have been better but was still OK.
Mar 26, 2021 9:05 PM
May 2016
Collins89 said:
Yandere Alice at the end was the best.

Shit anime all the way around, go read the manga. It's a million times better.

From the middle on, agreed.
Mar 26, 2021 9:56 PM

Aug 2020
The animation is really funny.
Anime List: Click here
Manga List: Click here

Mar 26, 2021 10:05 PM

Apr 2020
WTF with the 90s sounding jazz that was playing at the end of the fight scene 🤣
Mar 26, 2021 10:56 PM

Jul 2014
Ecchi scenes? Nah, the real awkward things to watch in this series were the action scenes xD. Those punches from the fake Olivia were pretty nice though.

Can someone explain to me how he won? With the power of harem I guess. Speaking of harem, I guess Leila is now part of it lol. I mean, Maria was more relevant and we barely saw her after her arc.

I love how the girls kept popping up out of nowhere and each one assumed Noir needed LP lmao. Until Emma showed up to assert dominance as the harem boss with that kiss. They are all powerless against the all powerful incestuous yandere sister though haha.

I actually liked Olivia's backstory but I didn't expect her plot to be resolved so soon. I like to see Olivia finally free though and I guess it's good closure for a series that's probably not going to get a second season.

It was nice to see the other girls one last time, the loli tree, Sensei and Maria who for some reason didn't even get a line xD. I loved the last endcard showing all the harem girls (except Maria of course), it's a nice way to say goodbye to them.

You know, I've never liked to call a series I like trash like other people do to disguise the fact that they like a series not so well accepted by the public... but this series really deserves that label xD. It was trashy and it knew how to be trashy and that's what made it pretty fun.
Mar 26, 2021 10:56 PM
Jan 2021
This for me is the guiltiest of pleasure ever
Mar 26, 2021 11:10 PM
Apr 2020
SkyLETV said:
Ecchi scenes? Nah, the real awkward things to watch in this series were the action scenes xD. Those punches from the fake Olivia were pretty nice though.

Can someone explain to me how he won? With the power of harem I guess. Speaking of harem, I guess Leila is now part of it lol. I mean, Maria was more relevant and we barely saw her after her arc.

I love how the girls kept popping up out of nowhere and each one assumed Noir needed LP lmao. Until Emma showed up to assert dominance as the harem boss with that kiss. They are all powerless against the all powerful incestuous yandere sister though haha.

I actually liked Olivia's backstory but I didn't expect her plot to be resolved so soon. I like to see Olivia finally free though and I guess it's good closure for a series that's probably not going to get a second season.

It was nice to see the other girls one last time, the loli tree, Sensei and Maria who for some reason didn't even get a line xD. I loved the last endcard showing all the harem girls (except Maria of course), it's a nice way to say goodbye to them.

You know, I've never liked to call a series I like trash like other people do to disguise the fact that they like a series not so well accepted by the public... but this series really deserves that label xD. It was trashy and it knew how to be trashy and that's what made it pretty fun.

That is my query as well. How did he suddenly will? By the power of will? I thought he might have improved upon his sword to absorb elements or something like that (since his LP was reduced very much) but they didn't explain it. I kept waiting for the explanation until the very end.

5/10 for me.
Mar 27, 2021 12:13 AM
Sep 2015
I am a simple person. Emma is the best girl for me
Mar 27, 2021 12:53 AM

Apr 2014
Don't underestimate your harem power. When you need an LP you can gain from a hundred to ten thousand in a few seconds from those bouncing boobs. 😁 👍 While Emma still in the lead from her kiss.
And, the yandere Alice joins the gang.....

I would give this anime Emma bounciness/10
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 27, 2021 1:44 AM

Apr 2016
Collins89 said:
go read the manga. It's a million times better.

Why would anyone want to read third rate manga when this is a light novel originally.
Mar 27, 2021 3:14 AM

May 2018
ok that was pretty swet. Noir x Olivia is also a good pair wow

and wow don't underestimate the imouto...

5/10 a nice guilty pleasure that does everything a guilty pleasure ought to do
Mar 27, 2021 3:16 AM

Oct 2016
Not the greatest show in existence, but it was sure as hell fun and that finale was not bad. I really liked Olivia's backstory, it was pretty sad and then she proceeded to be trapped for 200 years after that shit that happened to his pupil, that sucks. Honestly, show would have been better if it didn't take itself too seriously, but it was still fine.

Perfect way to end the show though, with the harem members and said harem members demise at the hands of Alice lmao. Wouldn't mind a season 2 since I haven't had enough fanservice from this show lmao. 6/10
Mar 27, 2021 3:46 AM

Mar 2019
that was great ending tbh , i love it

can someone point me out where i should start in the manga after Anime ? this will probably get a second season i can really see it happening but who knows when and things got really spicy now so i wanna see where this will lead in manga , so which chapter i should start from after Anime ?
Mar 27, 2021 7:53 AM

Aug 2020
This anime was refreshing. Although Noir is a standard character and a bit bland, he develops some nice skills and his design is simple but well done. The plot is fun, and the characters act like the usual harem acting hehe. The animation is very good, and the soundtrack is lifting and catchy. I think the fan service was over the place most of the time, but I don't mind that much. Overally, it was a fun anime with a couple of nice battles. I'm glad that Olivia was finally set free, her scene at the final minutes of the episode was beautiful. I liked it.

Mar 27, 2021 7:53 AM

Aug 2020
This anime was refreshing. Although Noir is a standard character and a bit bland, he develops some nice skills and his design is simple but well done. The plot is fun, and the characters act like the usual harem acting. The animation is very good, and the soundtrack is lifting and catchy. I think the fan service was over the place most of the time, but I don't mind that much. Overally, it was a fun anime with a couple of nice battles. I'm glad that Olivia was finally set free, her scene at the final minutes of the episode was beautiful. I liked it.

Mar 27, 2021 8:00 AM

Dec 2010
I don't know why people hate this show so much.

Just the first episode already tells you that this isn't a show meant to be treated seriously.

It's one of those guilty pleasures.

Enjoyed most of the show with the best parts being Alice Theaters.

Alright fan service as well.

7/10
Mar 27, 2021 8:11 AM

Aug 2009
I enjoyed it overall. I liked how it was finished. I hope it gets another season.
Mar 27, 2021 2:54 PM
Dec 2018
Decent enough show that could have been better without a couple too many characters and overdoing it with the boobs.

The show had a lot going for it, reasonably likable characters, a plot that made sense, a story that was pretty much resolved, for now, and they made it clear who was the main girl for the hero. All nicely tied up in 12 episodes, without too much padding and without repeating itself like some of the more popular animes tend to do. Didn't take itself too seriously but still had some kind of progress. Not the best, but entertaining enough.
Mar 27, 2021 2:59 PM

May 2012
I think this anime got worse with time. From the way Emma kissed Noir in the very beginning of the anime i thought that we would see the lewd moments between Noir and the girls escalating, but they just got duller.

In the last episodes the girls would mostly touch Noir with their breasts and that's it. If Noir was the one groping them would have been something, but the anime didn't even do that.

I had fun with it, but 5/10 is the best i can give.
KaeUBWMar 28, 2021 12:07 AM
I despise woke people.
Mar 27, 2021 3:48 PM

May 2018
WTF, no more fanservices?????!!!!!!!
Mar 28, 2021 2:30 AM

Feb 2020
Plot was "thick". Pretty decent bearable ecchi harem anime, but nothing special.
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

69 by MxaOP »»
Feb 17, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dominik_Fark - Jan 15, 2021

81 by MxaOP »»
Feb 16, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2021

89 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 15, 7:35 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2021

61 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 15, 5:48 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 8, 2021

130 by ZelevLee »»
Nov 13, 2023 11:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.