Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Laid-Back Camp
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 18, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Camp meal and hot spring in the same episode. Damn, these characters really know how to enjoy the compfy life.

All those drinks and food made with care. I'm kinda jealous lol
Mar 18, 2021 7:28 AM

Apr 2020
The hot springs in Izu are very convenient, as Izu is the land of hot springs.

Those foods and lobster look really good, and Nadeshiko looks like "Nabe-Bugyo" lol

Rin really likes hot baths, and she goes to Sawada Park alone.
Mar 18, 2021 7:32 AM

Feb 2018
Ma, this is a completely as always episode, I like that dango ice cream part, is that possible and how. It would be more interesting if they gave them more onsen time, xD. Ma, I just wanted to post some anime and real comparisons.

Mar 18, 2021 7:55 AM
Jul 2018
this episode was really great, sleepy rin was so cute and funny too. really cool scenery and stuff too, very comfy episode overall.

also, everybody got the shimarin hairstyle in the onsen lol
Mar 18, 2021 7:57 AM

Apr 2010
Rin falling asleep early was funny but seeing how early she got up it's understandable that she sleeps early.
Anyway the part with the horror movie was funny.

And the girls really enjoyed their day with everywhere they went it was nice to watch.
The food part was great as well the girls enjoy cooking.
Mar 18, 2021 8:19 AM

Jun 2019
Another cute and comfy episode. The food looked delicious. Also, those hot springs looked really relaxing. The horror movie scene was pretty funny as well.
Mar 18, 2021 8:30 AM

Feb 2019
Loved this episode so much! What’s up with these 5 min episodes tho? Went by in the blink of an eye lol.

Loved seeing the geospots of the izu peninsula, the hot springs look so damn comfy. Sleepy rin is adorable as usual, and that Ena and Nadeshiko convo was great. It is really cool to look back on how much she and the rest of the girls have developed since we first met them. In this type of show it’s easy to lose sight of that, but it’s important to note how far they’ve come.

That pasta looked great! Only two more eps left, gonna be sad to see comfy end.
Mar 18, 2021 8:42 AM

Apr 2014
After a very long day, surely, everyone is exhaust from traveling and sightseeing especially Rin-chan who drives herself all the way from Minobu. The onsen and cooking scenes were really relaxing. Shimarin ice cream looks so delicious, maybe they should sell one. And, Mamashiko scare of zombies?!!

It looks like that all of the highlights of this trip, birthday party, tombolo, and Dogashima, will be in the next episode. I really looking forward to watching it.

the onsen - https://g.page/umibe_seiryu?share
Koganezaki - https://goo.gl/maps/94yiZ4PJiJXfapeX7
Sawada park - https://goo.gl/maps/EJfU7WiTvm39WSaBA
camp Koganezaki - https://goo.gl/maps/8YTMnQWqbcK2hDvA7

and very interesting link: https://izugeopark.org/term-list/?tid=yurucamp
AkeZZZMar 18, 2021 8:49 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 18, 2021 8:49 AM

May 2016
The Shimarin Bun returns! This time in ice cold form!
Good episode as always.
"You talk too much. Think too much."
"I don't care how justified you think your reasons are. I won't tolerate liars or thieves."
"If you're not going to be nice to me, don't expect me to be nice to you."
"I'm a soldier, not a superhero. Don't ever think of me as one."
"The world doesn't revolve around you. Get that through your thick skull."
"People who live by their emotions go nowhere in their lives. They only find misery.
"If you don't like the way your life is than do something about it instead of sitting there feeling sorry for yourself."
"You want something go get it. Period."
Mar 18, 2021 8:52 AM

May 2015
I feel bad for those conifers. Those tiny things just get burned every time they say hello to Rin or Nadeshiko.
Mar 18, 2021 8:55 AM

Apr 2019
Such a great episode as usual, it's super enjoyable with the whole gang together too. Rin went on her own little trip at the end though!

the firey eyes...

Mar 18, 2021 9:00 AM

Dec 2014
Wholesome, comfy and cute. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Sleepy Rin and Mamashiko were great.
Ena and Nadeshiko's conversation was very nice. :)

Rin waking up early and going on her own trip and getting the bath to all herself, the unexpected victories of waking up early.
Mar 18, 2021 9:12 AM

Nov 2020
god i felt sleepy rin right in my kokoro

so cute
Mar 18, 2021 9:17 AM

Jul 2012
20 minutes of happiness, the camping was awesome!
also 1 Shimarin dango ice cream please =/
Mar 18, 2021 9:26 AM
Dec 2020
another great eps..

the dialog is simple the best

i like the dialog between akari n rin
Mar 18, 2021 9:39 AM

Sep 2020
Another relaxing and fluffy episode. Aoi-chan imagining Rin as dango ice cream is hilarious. Lemme have that.
Mamashiko in the camp, yu!. :))
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Mar 18, 2021 9:43 AM

Mar 2020
Rin is so cute when she's sleeping.
Mar 18, 2021 9:50 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The activities were really fun once again xD too bad the zombie movie one was too short
Mar 18, 2021 10:21 AM

Oct 2017
Onsen part was so calming, no lewd fanservice thou :3

The camping finally begins and as usual watching them eat makes me hungry af even thou I just ate dinner a bit ago lol. That pasta looked delicious. Also Mamashiko was sweet. Rin pulling a prank on Chiaki was cute.
Mar 18, 2021 10:28 AM

Jul 2017
CHIAKI HAS RAISED FROM THE DEAD! And I love a childish Nadeshiko, my waifu knows no bounds xD

Part 2 of the Outdoor Adventure Club's Izu trip, and more IRL fascination of the Izu region geospots. Shimarin Dango ice-cream, dayum my mouth drools from Aoi's imagination.

With some hot springs to catch up on stamina (at least for Rin who travelled FAR and wide with much-needed sleep), and Toba-sensei on beer unfortunately caught and selling beer away for perchance, the campfire is set for everyone.

Mini Inuko is just a casual joker like her older sister, and soup-based Spanish ajillo and pasta bonfire for enjoyment values. Nadeshiko sure is a good researcher and caretaker for Rin. MAMASHIKO!

HAH, to put a pun on A Bug's Life, them watching A Zombie's Life scares the hell outta Mamashiko. Ena has some aspirations, which for an 18-year-old, has scored more than enough with Nadeshiko and the others, kinda like that though.

As usual, when Rin wakes up too early, sightseeing is the first instance and doing it solo has always been her forte. No biggie for Nadeshiko, Aoi and Ena.

With this episode surpassing the translated manga content so far with Vol 8, it's finally time to being an anime-only to enjoy the last 2 episodes!
Mar 18, 2021 11:31 AM
Aug 2020
Lol sleepy Rin-chan is just too adorable
Mar 18, 2021 11:43 AM

Nov 2020
As always, another excelent, relaxing and educational episode, I love the food parts, even to me who doesn't know anything about cooking lol...
Wish this anime is endless ngl.
Mar 18, 2021 12:25 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Poor Aki Despite all that confidence she still lost. But relaxing in such a pretty place must be nice especially after that trek. Damm that hot springs though sure was quite impressive both in placement and the view of the sunset it gave as well. Rin though sure did well in managing to lost this long after such a long journey. Their dinner though really looked delicious. Akari though proved to be the perfect foil for Nadeshiko at times. The talk between Nadeshiko and Ena though sure was nice. Since the move Nadeshiko really has become quite the focal piece for the gang. A calming and fun ep as always. Izu has become one of the places that i'll love to visit at some point.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2021 12:45 PM
Apr 2020
Best episode as always... Now i am feeling sad because only 2 ep left... Please announce s3
Mar 18, 2021 12:50 PM

Feb 2014
Thanks to this episode, I now know that a sleepy Rin is incredibly adorable. X3

I do love the location of the campsite the group went to. It might be small, but it has such a gorgeous view of the ocean and the calming sound of the waves would make anyone feel relaxed.

The dinner that they all cooked up looked really delicious, which helped me as I too ate my own dinner while watching this episode, so at least I didn't feel jealous of their own grub..........sort of... XD

Although on the wholesome and tame side, we did get 2 scenes of onsen fanservice. The first was with everyone at the hot springs before they reached camp and the view they had was amazing. Plus, it gave us one of many super cute sleepy Rin faces.

The second onsen was when Rin woke up too early and decided to explore around the area, taking in the geological scenery before heading into an onsen herself. I do agree with Rin, though. Having an onsen all to yourself sounds really good. ^_^
Mar 18, 2021 12:59 PM

Mar 2019
Well...everyone just want to sleep right? Understandable...

Always best sensei. Well prepared with every kind of alc...that's how you camp!
Mar 18, 2021 1:11 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
On today's episode: Rin-chan DIES

Ok but that hotspring with that view and that sunset; damn that is like the most relaxing thing ever. Felt like I was at total peace in that moment

Watching a movie on an ipad propped up high on a table while you're sitting on the ground seems a bit uncomfortable though.... ow my neck. Just enjoy the night sky and the camp fire lol

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 18, 2021 1:32 PM

Apr 2020
A nice relaxing episode with all the girls on a camping trip
"don't come looking for me" was funny, Rin wanted a hot spring to herself
Mar 18, 2021 2:01 PM

Jul 2014
Another pleasant and relaxing episode, giving off very similar vibes to the group camping trip at the end of the first season. A nice rare moment for Ena and Nadeshiko to interact as well.

Also, did this episode and last week's use a pan flute in the soundtrack, or am I not identifying that instrument correctly?
Mar 18, 2021 3:00 PM

Aug 2015
Atavistic said:
Another pleasant and relaxing episode, giving off very similar vibes to the group camping trip at the end of the first season. A nice rare moment for Ena and Nadeshiko to interact as well.

Also, did this episode and last week's use a pan flute in the soundtrack, or am I not identifying that instrument correctly?

Yeah, I also think it is a pan flute. ^^

The soundtrack of this second season is absolutely masterful and offers a breathtaking variety of musics. I personally retain the OST at 19:35 very close to what the group Choro Club produces.
Mar 18, 2021 3:15 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
Alas, we've reached the full cast girl camp! 😮
Mar 18, 2021 3:46 PM

Apr 2015
Mamashiko at her best, taking care of a sleepy Rin.

A really relaxing and peaceful episode. Not so much traveling around Izu this time around, besides Rin's early morning travels and the Onsen. My god that Onsen though, the view is insane!

Gonna be the birthday celebrations next week! Can't wait!
Mar 18, 2021 5:44 PM
Mar 2021
I really liked this episode!!
I imagine really to be tired because of the travel. Poor Rin. But I know how it feel to wake up early and travel alone.
Also, al Ajíllo scene really made me smile as a Spanish speaker.
It's such a confort show like the Izu Onsen!!
Mar 18, 2021 5:53 PM
Jul 2018
The camping would be better with just the girls, without the sensei. Her "adult addicted in alcohol" moments just aren't funny. And sleepy Rin was so cute!
Mar 18, 2021 5:54 PM

Jun 2017
Maybe it's just me but the sensei not driving and paying for a new driver because she drank a sip of beer was a bit overly dramatic. lol
Mar 18, 2021 8:14 PM
Jul 2018
MomoSinX said:
Maybe it's just me but the sensei not driving and paying for a new driver because she drank a sip of beer was a bit overly dramatic. lol

I’m sure there are a handful of people that would complain about this. They would probably say something alone the lines of, “Wow I didn’t think Yuru Camp would condone drinking and driving.”

The internet man…
Mar 18, 2021 10:28 PM

Apr 2020
That Gakkou Gurashi rip off caught me off guard 🤣
Mar 18, 2021 11:51 PM
Feb 2015

Couldn't stop laughing at the Shimarin Dango Ice Cream part, LOL
Mar 19, 2021 2:08 AM

Feb 2020
Relaxing onsen segment.

Sensei being her usual self, haha.

Lol at all those bottles.

SerafosJan 29, 6:45 AM
Mar 19, 2021 3:46 AM

Sep 2019
This is what I've been waiting for. Seeing them camp together was really sweet. Rin couldn't stop her instincts and went to onsen by herself lol.
Mar 19, 2021 8:27 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Relaxing episode, again.
What a beautiful landscape, there~
Nadeshiko the winner~
Island camping, eh? Nice idea for the next spin-off~
Shimashimashimashima camp~
Ganbatte, Rin-chan!
Onsen under that sunset!
Hmm so there was a replacement driver available anytime, eh? That's a new thing for me. Japan surely interesting me so much....
Their expression, loool~
Campsite, arrived!
Ah, that chibi Inu-chan lesson about the campfire. Shimarin-sama fell down!
Ena-chan~ You look so cute with bobble cap~
Nice dinner! Ajiiiii~ Delicious as expected~
Well, Shimarin-sama fell asleep earlier was expected. While Mamashiko did exactly the opposite habit. Because those two had exactly the opposite lifestyle before. Lol. Precious. That comfy conversation between Ena and Nadeshiko. Idk why i feel sad suddenly. The next will be the last!
Aw, sleep well, there, you all three~ Ofc Aki-chan would came late xd.

Well, the episode closed up with Shimarin-sama did a lone trip again visiting those several wonderful geospots. Sasuga, Shimarin-sama, never wasting a time!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 19, 2021 1:31 PM

Jul 2016
Shimarin Bun for everyone! Curious they didn't re-use that running gag when all the girls were at the onsen.

Pretty complete episode overall. Sleepy Rin and Mamashiko were so cute and man, that pasta dish looked absolutely delicious.

Ena's midnight chat with Nadeshiko was also pretty heartwarming and by the way, that "Ajillo" joke sure made me smile as Spanish speaker.
Mar 19, 2021 5:14 PM

Sep 2017
Finally the whole gang together around a fire having a great meal. That is what it's all about. Excited for the birthday celebrations next episode.
Mar 19, 2021 6:46 PM

Aug 2018
AJIIIIII!!! xD
Another very relaxing and fun episode, very good.
Pd: the final part of the girls getting up hahaha.
Mar 19, 2021 7:12 PM

Sep 2013
There are few things better than talking to a close friend late at night.
Mar 19, 2021 11:25 PM

Oct 2016
Wtf man that felt like 5 minutes, I was flipping out when the credits suddenly rolled lmao.

I love that Shimarin dango ice cream gag, and seeing Rin just d i e from sleepiness is hilarious and we have obtained a new S-Rank Nadeshiko, we had Nabeshiko, now meet Mamashiko.

That late night talk with Nadeshiko and Ena was so sweet though, honestly made my eyes watery, that was really good. 2 more episodes before we lose our happiness inducing show for a while again, really looking forward to the next episode.
Mar 19, 2021 11:46 PM

Feb 2014
I want a Mamashiko in my life to make me a Nabeshiko. Nadeshiko-chan saikyou!
Different shades but same ol her.
Also Rin passing out was fun to see. XD
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Mar 20, 2021 1:31 AM

Oct 2008
oh...so many delicious nabe pot foods!
5/5.

Mar 20, 2021 1:38 AM

Dec 2011
is Rin serious ?
Damn, they supposed to camp together but she only do things alone
Already, instead of going in the car with everyone and having fun with everyone, she leaves alone and goes to see things alone, during the moments together, she sleeps and when she wakes up she still leaves alone to see spots without sharing with others -_-

Rin is selfish in these two episodes.
Mar 20, 2021 2:45 AM
Sep 2016
When an anime about camping made much more saliva inducing food presentation than most cooking anime out there....
And it's also really refreshing to have Afro's trademark birds-eye-view got adapted into the anime in a brids-eye-view shots as well.
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

105 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 18, 10:58 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2021

95 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 17, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2021

96 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 17, 11:06 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 11, 2021

98 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 14, 1:21 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2021

102 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 14, 12:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.