Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 6, 2021 9:14 AM

Aug 2014
Felt like the drama was out of nowhere and the fights were made with a very low budget. The dialgoue was just cringe as well I was barely able to finish it.
I don't know why it suddenly turned into that but I did not like this episode at all. Hopefully the rest is better.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Mar 6, 2021 12:39 PM

May 2018
Something about this episode felt really off. Seems like the production quality dropped even more (not that it was great to begin with); everything was terribly animated. Those masks on the Phantoms looked goofy as hell, too.
Mar 6, 2021 3:51 PM

Mar 2013
God damn this episode was poor. Almost drop worthy, but I try not to drop series if possible so gonna see if it can recover from two bad episodes on the spin.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Mar 6, 2021 5:34 PM

May 2020
This episode was tough man, I almost quit at 5 minutes.
Mar 6, 2021 6:13 PM
Jun 2017
They just cant stop kissing each other 😂😂😂😂
Mar 6, 2021 7:08 PM
Dec 2020
Pretty average episode but shit Emma in Stockings is Sexy as fuck. Next episode hot springs can’t wait.
Mar 6, 2021 7:20 PM
Jan 2020
This was an awesome episode. Noir can do so much with his powers and his brains.
Mar 6, 2021 8:20 PM

Apr 2020
I ship Noir and Emma. They're too cute together.

Is it just me or did the animation quality drop significantly this episode? Like to levels of Nanatsu no Taizai quality.
Mar 6, 2021 9:35 PM

Oct 2017
One episode more random than the other I want second season.

Everyone here is watching all the anime this season?, I see a lot of people here in other posts lol
Mar 7, 2021 7:19 AM

Mar 2010
Emma was a bombshell what a beaty in dat outfit, too bad her regular outfits looks bland asf

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 7, 2021 9:02 AM
Sep 2016
They really toned down this arc for good. It really is pointless having an NTR-bait on a light hearted series.

Some unsettling things that didn't happened in the anime:

1) Thief licking a portrait of Emma

2) Thief ripping the dress of Emma and grabbing her chest

3) Emma fighting while having a damaged dress

4) Noir giving the thief a really disturbing nightmare
Mar 7, 2021 11:55 AM
Sep 2017
Why the hell was the stone so badly hidden and why did the noble check the stone right in front of the thieves? This episode is horrible
Mar 7, 2021 3:01 PM

Mar 2008
That ending eye-catch, tho...

l.e.w.d.
>Ecchi na no wa ikenai to omoimasu!<
Mar 8, 2021 6:41 AM
Nov 2020
No Lola, Luna or Alice Theater! :(

We did get introduced to Leila though. When she blushed at seeing Noir and Emma kissing, is she a potential addition to the harem? (She is pretty, too).
Mar 8, 2021 9:00 AM

Aug 2018
Onsen episode coming up! Oh, hell yes!
Mar 8, 2021 9:50 AM
Jul 2018
it was a different episode than the common one with thieves stealing a thumbs up, episode show how much noir likes emma.
Mar 8, 2021 10:20 AM
Sep 2009
this is filler episode right?
Mar 8, 2021 12:51 PM
Jul 2018
Man I don't usually hate a character for making a few wrong choices but goodness me nobody can do anything right.

- Did they try and fire a fireball at the Phantom WHO WAS HOLDING A HOSTAGE!?
- The Host at the Party does what most hosts shouldn't do which is cause concern and not to mention how shit the security is
- Emma not communicating properly caused her own capture

I swear I should stop trying to take the Trashy Harem Seriously

removed-userMar 8, 2021 12:56 PM
Mar 8, 2021 4:32 PM

Nov 2017
juniorrrbello said:
Every fight he doesn't have enough LP, EVERY FIGHT. Surely you would've learned by now. This concept is unique and interesting but the writing is so poor and frustrating to watch.
Well,tbh,he's probably wasting his lp on other skills that we haven't seen yet,and aren't likely to see.
Like"nude pics of Lola" or "gravure idol Emma" - or (godforbid)"Loli Tree Dryad Dory's exciting nightly adventures with Noir"
Oh yes,forgot the "accidently peeping on sister in the bath" skill - Oh wait,Alice probably set that up herself :)
Mar 8, 2021 4:53 PM

Oct 2008
well at least this episode, Emma has Noir accompany all by herself without the other girls being jelly and sticky with him...
4/5.

Mar 9, 2021 4:07 AM

Dec 2016
This episode was really bad even on this series standards...

red-hair noble: Let's dance with Emma and who win will go to a date with her!
Emma: I didn't agree on this!
Noir: Shut up Emma! I will win this! After this no man will never talk to you ever again!

That Phantom Thief girl is literally "we have Elsa (from Re:Zero) at home" xD

everything in this episode was pathetic...

J-Tea-Chugger said:

Congratulations, You Played Yourself... by taking this series seriously. From the start it was clear it will be nothing more than trashy harem.
Nieznajomy43Mar 9, 2021 4:14 AM
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Mar 9, 2021 7:06 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
cristinacke28 said:
this went from ok to trash pretty fast

Tbh I'm only watching this trash for the fanservice the mc is garbage but the girls are interesting wish they made this dude more of a go getter be aggressive or honest about ur desires, he gives me bel kun vibes wish he was like arata from trinity seven

Mar 9, 2021 7:08 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
J-Tea-Chugger said:
Man I don't usually hate a character for making a few wrong choices but goodness me nobody can do anything right.

- Did they try and fire a fireball at the Phantom WHO WAS HOLDING A HOSTAGE!?
- The Host at the Party does what most hosts shouldn't do which is cause concern and not to mention how shit the security is
- Emma not communicating properly caused her own capture

Lol i stopped taking this seriously around episode 3 its basically pure guilty pleasure just enjoy the service and shut ur brain off when watching shows like these

Mar 9, 2021 10:49 PM

Oct 2013
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY PLEASE READ THE MANGA!!!!

This adaptation while leaving out or changing a lot of stuff from the manga, was still somewhat tolerable. But this episode made me somehow shit, vomit, anger cum, stroke out and have a seizure all at the same time with how bad they adapted this arc!

They also mashed together how he met Lelia in with the gala arc. Which was a great scene with Alice and Lelia's brother and Lelia.

Also stuff about why she might be dirty and how intense the fight and with that stalker dude was just butchered. And we got more interaction with Emma's mom and dad too.......I thought Noir's pussy ass sounding voice would be the worst thing I'd have to deal with this season.....I was wrong.

I feel like not masturbating for a week just from the anger and hate I feel.
But I know that's impossible since this is a half chub inducing series. And loli tree last week was pretty good.........fine I'll forgive you but, I'm still pissed!

Collins89Mar 10, 2021 12:32 PM
Mar 10, 2021 10:06 AM
Jan 2017
this episode show how trash is it,
stupid concept, poor battle and dialog,
this really awfull,
its frustrating but im still watching it i dont know why,
3/10
Mar 10, 2021 10:09 AM
Jan 2017
Collins89 said:

This adaptation while leaving out or changing a lot of stuff from the manga, was still somewhat tolerable. But this episode made me somehow shit, vomit, anger cum, stoke out and have a seizure all at the same time with how bad they adapted this arc!

They also mashed together how he met Lelia in with the gala arc. Which was a great scene with Alice and Lelia's brother and Lelia.

Also stuff about why she might be dirty and how intense the fight and with that stalker dude was just butchered. And we got more interaction with Emma's mom and dad too.......I thought Noir's pussy ass sounding voice would be the worst thing I'd have to deal with this season.....I was wrong.

But I know that's impossible since this is a half chub inducing series. And loli tree last week was pretty good.........fine I'll forgive you but, I'm still pissed!

Sorry if am wrong,
but the anime is adaptation from LN right when i see the description,
and i know how bad the adaptation is,
Mar 10, 2021 12:28 PM

Oct 2013
x2kill4 said:
Collins89 said:

This adaptation while leaving out or changing a lot of stuff from the manga, was still somewhat tolerable. But this episode made me somehow shit, vomit, anger cum, stoke out and have a seizure all at the same time with how bad they adapted this arc!

Sorry if am wrong,
but the anime is adaptation from LN right when i see the description,
and i know how bad the adaptation is,

Yeah I think your right it was a LN first and then got a manga adaptation and now an anime.

But I know most people won't read LN myself included since it requires more time, so that's why I at least pleaded for people to read the manga. Doesn't take much time and quick read.
It only has like 30-40 chapters out, and is just a little past the gala arc here.

Collins89Mar 10, 2021 12:32 PM
Mar 10, 2021 3:45 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
Collins89 said:

This adaptation while leaving out or changing a lot of stuff from the manga, was still somewhat tolerable. But this episode made me somehow shit, vomit, anger cum, stroke out and have a seizure all at the same time with how bad they adapted this arc!

"I feel like not masturbating for a week just from the anger and hate I feel."

Damn Yknow its bad when it makes you wanna stop masturbate for a week, i feel ur anger bro i feel it

Mar 10, 2021 3:54 PM

Sep 2016
welp that was a rather tragic production lmao
Objectivity doesn't exist. Subjectivity is an excuse. Beautiful world of online discourse.

Mar 10, 2021 4:02 PM

Oct 2013
_Jougo_ said:
Collins89 said:

"I feel like not masturbating for a week just from the anger and hate I feel."

Damn Yknow its bad when it makes you wanna stop masturbate for a week, i feel ur anger bro i feel it

Right! Thanks man, glad to see other people share the pain.

But now I know if I ever want to try no nut November.... I just have to watch this episode 4 times that month, once each week!

Mar 12, 2021 10:27 AM
May 2020
Gostei muito desse episódio chique
Mar 23, 2021 4:09 AM
Jul 2020
That was a hot garbage writing right there.

Vomit worthy episode. -1/5
Mar 23, 2021 10:47 PM

Jul 2014
One can't help but wonder why the hell Emma didn't tell Noir what was going to happen so he would at least be prepared smh.

I've always hated these stupid bets in anime and what's worse, they completely ignored what Emma wanted. Well, at least they had their sweet moment.... until those lame thieves showed up. Man, the action scenes were especially bad in this episode.

That said, Emma looked absolutely stunning in that dress <3. And that endcard... HOT DAMN THAT'S MY EMMA!
May 13, 2021 4:23 PM

Jul 2015
I'm confused why Emma did not tell Noir directly about the phantom thief, would've made things ten times easier instead of asking some mysterious questions.

Oct 12, 2021 9:57 AM
Aug 2017
Fucking hell Emma is retarded. Why didn't she tell Noir that she was going to be captured by the phantom thief. Does she expect him to read her mind? FFS women…

Also why is Noir always so weak and have to be saved by other people

Noble is also autistic, he goes to check the stone right infront of the phantom thief. Like, the fuck?
Dec 5, 2021 12:32 AM

Aug 2018
shit episode, so boring

at least Leila was a bit cute....

Nov 25, 2022 7:02 AM

Jan 2014
bruh what the hell? he had Night Vision skill but now can't see someone in the dark. the thief even give him a time to activate his Night Vision skill with that bad acting but the MC didn't even bother and look so dumb, wtf?
Dec 9, 2022 7:42 AM

Apr 2013
One of the worse episodes so far. Not much comedy in it and without the comedy it's just very bland with bad fighting scenes.
Jun 3, 2023 1:56 AM

Dec 2022
This would be more interesting episode if they didn't cut corners. This could be a good two part episode if they didn't cut the build up towards the two villain like that on this Arc.
Feb 15, 7:35 AM

Jun 2020
I have zero expectations from this Anime and somehow its gets worse and worse. Everything and when I say EVERYTHING I mean EVERYTHING in this episode was bad.

Firstly lets start with the talk Emma gives too Noir . Wtf was that if I get assaulted you are not gonna want me anymore and Noir dont comment on it what type of conversation it was? What was the point why she didnt tell that someone wants to capture her.

Secondly everything happened at the ball. Everybody was stupid as fuck and Noir has like 100000 powers and he still cant even stop them as I remember he literally has a power where he can see at dark and make enemy go slower and he can change the target of the enemy.USE THEM I BEG YOU JUST USE THEM.

Thirdly the fight was AAAAAAAAAAAAA thats all. I dont have power to comment to that monstrosity they showed us.

And lastly Emma saying hey what about my opinion on that stupid as fuck dance battle and noir doesn’t care about it because he is jealous out of nowhere (last episode a chil was licking him and he was happy ehem ) wtf

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

69 by MxaOP »»
Feb 17, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Dominik_Fark - Jan 15, 2021

81 by MxaOP »»
Feb 16, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

99 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 15, 4:01 PM

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2021

61 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 15, 5:48 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 8, 2021

130 by ZelevLee »»
Nov 13, 2023 11:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.