Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
So I'm a Spider, So What? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 26, 2021 8:22 AM

Aug 2020
What was their budget for this show and how much time did they get to pull this off? The amount of CGI is laughable.
Feb 26, 2021 8:24 AM

May 2015
MegamiRem said:
We finally saw how most of the characters looked in their previous life along with what type of personality they had. Also I guess Wakaba Hiro's Kumoko. She looked pretty cute in her previous life.

Back to Kumoko lol poor girl keeps getting in trouble and this time she found a fire dragon who is insanely strong. Also if Wakaba's kumoko then I wonder why Oka chan said she's dead.

It will all be revealed in due time
Feb 26, 2021 8:39 AM

Nov 2016
Was nice to Kumoko in her past life and to get reminded of the contrast between her old and new self.

The rockstar-venting and parallel mind sketch were both pretty hilarious haha.

Also thrilling action again at the end. It's really engaging when you're so invested in Kumoko's character.

It's implied that Wakaba is Kumoko, but given the nature of this show and what other people wrote in the forums I expect some twist.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 26, 2021 8:48 AM
Sep 2020
Valacar said:
KANLen09 said:
A slow episode, but a backstory-heavy one to see both the life of former Hiiro "Spooky" Wakaba (a.k.a Kumoko) and her classmates before the reincarnation, and the Administrator D part (albeit very briefly).

It's fascinating to see that everyone's personalities have largely stayed the same, but only Oka-sensei knows the full story from the outcome.

Aoi Yuuki remains the central comical part about Kumoko's character to identify more OP powers and abilities...and bickering against her parallel clones. The battle with the CG magma dragon is bog standard-fare, but quite a challenge to face.

Though I must say, judging Kumoko is dead, that sure took me for a surprise (though we all already know that's not the case).

I just want to point out "Spooky" isn't Kumoko. Kumoko was the one reading the book the whole time. As for Spooky we saw her at the end of last episode, 'offering' to help Hugo.
I'm pretty sure you just said spoilers
Feb 26, 2021 8:51 AM

Aug 2013
We saw the lives of the student before they were sent to this world. It was nice seeing their backstory.

Kumoko acquired two more parallel minds if you can call it. Though I felt sorry for the last one for being told to shut up. XD

I wonder what Oka-chan meant when she said Wakaba is dead.

Feb 26, 2021 8:52 AM
Nov 2018
Valacar said:

You really should use the spoiler tag for spoilers. [ spoiler] spoiler content [ /spoiler]
Feb 26, 2021 8:52 AM

Jan 2020
The past of the characters is interesting, it is somewhat difficult to know who is who but I am glad they included it

Kumo-chan is so lonely that she had to have multiple personalities, poor her

But now, did she really die, again? LOL

I look forward to the next episode, this just gets better

Humans may have two eyes, but we can only see one thing
Don't use the scores to see an anime
ええい! なんでも やって やる
Feb 26, 2021 8:54 AM

Feb 2018
ZeroTwo__002 said:
Wait so the guy they were teasing back then that he secretly liked boys was reincarnated into a girl? lol.

Yep, she's best girl from the human side of things.

All the students that had some type of focus during the flashback are the ones that are/will be relevant to the story, the rest is on the elf village with a few exceptions (like the ones that died for example). So, I suggest to remember how they were and try to figure out who is who. It's not that hard but, it's good to see how the isekai changed them and how much they stay the same.
Feb 26, 2021 9:12 AM

Jan 2015
Kinda slow, but still loved it

Valacar said:
KANLen09 said:
A slow episode, but a backstory-heavy one to see both the life of former Hiiro "Spooky" Wakaba (a.k.a Kumoko) and her classmates before the reincarnation, and the Administrator D part (albeit very briefly).

It's fascinating to see that everyone's personalities have largely stayed the same, but only Oka-sensei knows the full story from the outcome.

Aoi Yuuki remains the central comical part about Kumoko's character to identify more OP powers and abilities...and bickering against her parallel clones. The battle with the CG magma dragon is bog standard-fare, but quite a challenge to face.

Though I must say, judging Kumoko is dead, that sure took me for a surprise (though we all already know that's not the case).

Spoilers hello????
Hide them

ZeroTwo__002 said:
Wait so the guy they were teasing back then that he secretly liked boys was reincarnated into a girl? lol.

Yeah
As an homosexual, I don’t really know how to feel about this. Idk if it was to make stuff easier for the character or if the author sees gay people as women, which is...questionable and worrying? Anyways, definitely not a smart thing to make the only gay character reincarnated as a woman
XenocrisiFeb 26, 2021 9:19 AM
Feb 26, 2021 9:16 AM

Mar 2016
Xenocrisi said:
Valacar said:

Spoilers hello????
Hide them
i don't think it's really spoilers, the show has been pretty overtly directing the audience to believe that kumoko is wakaba. spooky girl can also be figured out via process of elimination since the vampire's either her or kyouya from what the show has been giving away
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Feb 26, 2021 9:18 AM

Jan 2015
Aure0lin said:
Xenocrisi said:

Spoilers hello????
Hide them
i don't think it's really spoilers, the show has been pretty overtly directing the audience to believe that kumoko is wakaba

I was referring to the creepy guy at the vending machine, which is a spoiler
(Deleted the reply by mistake)
Feb 26, 2021 9:21 AM

Jan 2018
KANLen09 said:

Just one misunderstanding. Hiiro Wakaba wasn't the one labelled "Spooky", it was Negishi Shouko (the girl that appeared behind Shun). Hiiro Wakaba was said to be "unbelievably beautiful", to the point of her beauty being considered inhuman.
Feb 26, 2021 9:22 AM

Mar 2020
Well, we got a POV of Kumoko in her past life. A gloomy, unenergetic beauty with most likely no social skills. The complete opposite of her personality as a spider.

I'm curious to know how Filimøs is receiving info on her students status.
Feb 26, 2021 9:31 AM

Jan 2017
That right there is a clusterfuck of spoilers up there.

So, I have a few thoughts on how the adaptation's handling reveals - if you haven't read the WN or LN, click at your own risk.

Feb 26, 2021 9:35 AM
Jan 2020
So, wait, she is dead? After levelling up this much, a fire dragon came and finished her up. That dragon was very smart I must admit. We got backstory on how life was before the reincarnation as well. The mystery is building up here.
Feb 26, 2021 10:04 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's nice, we got to see a bit more of when they were living in the real world, especially for the other reincarnated students.
There are so many separate minds for Kumoko now, that's perfect xD it's funnier with that much Kumoko
And the fight against the dragon is quite tense, it's sure a rough one, but I'm sure she'll manage to beat it in the next episode
Feb 26, 2021 10:11 AM
Sep 2008
HoloKill said:
Valacar said:

I'm pretty sure you just said spoilers

yeah, why do people want to just spit out spoilers at a moment's notice?
Feb 26, 2021 10:14 AM
Sep 2008
Aure0lin said:
Xenocrisi said:

Spoilers hello????
Hide them
i don't think it's really spoilers, the show has been pretty overtly directing the audience to believe that kumoko is wakaba.

not really, we have no reason to believe that the demon lady is necessarily a reincarnation nor believe that oka is telling the truth on who is alive and dead, which would leave 6 people as the mysterious person assuming that person is even a reincarnation to begin with.
Feb 26, 2021 10:17 AM

Sep 2008
Interesting episode, nasty cliffhanger though.
Feb 26, 2021 10:23 AM

Jul 2019
Cool episode. The direction wasnt as good as some of the other episodes (which i will continue to defend that yes, they did have good direction) but it was serviceable besides some somewhat confusing shots.
Parallel minds is one of my favorites things in the original and they are doing a great job with it, they are always funny to me. The dragon is also a pretty nice opponent, besides being in somewhat questionable CGI, its good that we dont have an opponent that immediately gets defeated when the episode ends, it helps build some sort of tension, although its pretty obvious who is going to win.
Zefyris said:
This episode was probably the worst one so far, not satisfying at all; even Aoi yuuki 's performance cannot save something like that.
Episode was all over the place, trying to cram as much unrelated stuff as possible (wouldn't be surprised if it skipped a lot compared to usual either) in as little time as possible. The general feel was no build up to anything, no tension felt in the battle as well, and expectations after the previous episodes that raised so many questions were left 100% unanswered.
the direction felt amateurish to a point I've honestly rarely seen in an anime. When the viewer is left feeling that the episode was just throwing stuff at a wall and see what sticks, clearly something was really wrong.

Strange you thought this was "rushed", as not only me, but a lot of people in this thread, thought it was reasonably slow, as there really were just 3 segments, students backstory, kumoko learning magic and dragon fight which isnt even over yet.
I do agree that setting aside the "administrator" thing is very convenient for the plot, it is understandble to kumoko`s character to ignore it, but i do agree that it was frustrating when i read it in the novel.
Feb 26, 2021 10:44 AM

Mar 2015
So tired of seeing the side characters. Why did they bother adapting the LN instead of the manga? No wonder the rating is low.
vong10Feb 26, 2021 10:48 AM
Feb 26, 2021 10:48 AM

Jun 2009
vong10 said:
So tired if seeing the side characters. Why did they bother adapting the LN instead of the manga? No wonder the rating is low.

Cause all of it have a reason? Cause manga is half the story? Cause There is 14 Volumes of light novels (10 in English with 11th releasing in march) when manga barely covers 4 volumes (and considering that it cut half of the content in each volume - even less). Anime going to surpass manga by the time it finishes airing. So yea - i wonder why they adapting light novel.
Feb 26, 2021 10:51 AM

Jul 2014
First of all, Negishi was a girl? lol. Now, I don't know if it has something to do with it but it's curious that Shouko has a fang when in the OP you can see that the demon lord also has one.

Interesting interaction between Shun and our spider friend when she was human, I wonder if this will mean they will ever cross paths. Then you have Katia who in her previous life as Kanata already seemed like she wasn't entirely interested in women so you know what that means....

And finally Kyouya, the last of Shun's group of friends who according to Oka is fine but doesn't want to reveal more information... interesting. I've always liked the human side so I'm happy to see more of their backstory.

Oh no, Kumoko is dead! Of course not in her timeline but if you take into account the theory that the human side occurs later than hers, then maybe she really is dead in the present? Or maybe Oka is lying, who knows.
Feb 26, 2021 10:56 AM

Jun 2020
I think kumoko is a great protagonist. Maybe even better than a certain *cough* annoying turned edgelord of a protagonist on some other show airing currently. *cough*
Feb 26, 2021 10:58 AM

Mar 2015
Talmer said:
vong10 said:
So tired if seeing the side characters. Why did they bother adapting the LN instead of the manga? No wonder the rating is low.

Cause all of it have a reason? Cause manga is half the story? Cause There is 14 Volumes of light novels (10 in English with 11th releasing in march) when manga barely covers 4 volumes (and considering that it cut half of the content in each volume - even less). Anime going to surpass manga by the time it finishes airing. So yea - i wonder why they adapting light novel.

Understandable but the human side of the story is so boring and generic. 1 monster character has way more life in her than those students. It makes me want to drop it seeing as it's 24 eps long but nah, think I may just skip the human part during episodes.
Feb 26, 2021 11:24 AM
Jan 2019
vong10 said:
Talmer said:

Understandable but the human side of the story is so boring and generic. 1 monster character has way more life in her than those students. It makes me want to drop it seeing as it's 24 eps long but nah, think I may just skip the human part during episodes.

Sure, go ahead and skip it, but don't expect to understand anything about the plot in the future. They seem boring, because that's what the author wanted - if you pay attention to them, there's actually some depth to each of the characters
Feb 26, 2021 11:38 AM

Dec 2015
I thought the episode was fine, it was a little slow for me compared to other episodes. I did like how we got more backstory from Kumoko's classmates, just wish there was more of them, but in small doses when there's no action. I thought the fight was cool and I thought it was funny how the other spiders said "shut up" when the new one came. What a way to end at a cliffhanger.
Feb 26, 2021 12:19 PM

Apr 2018
Quite enjoyed that Flash back that they had for the kids. Spider vs Fire Dragon who would win?

Sider will win ofc.
Feb 26, 2021 12:47 PM

Jun 2019
The school flashback took half an episode just to establish the spooky girl and that Shun was nice to the MC. There are too many names and characters for me to remember relationships between them in past and current lives. The CGI on the fire dragon was a little rough. I don’t know why the MC chose to fight it and not escape when she was overmatched.
Feb 26, 2021 1:05 PM
Nov 2018
Xenocrisi said:
ZeroTwo__002 said:

Yeah
As an homosexual, I don’t really know how to feel about this. Idk if it was to make stuff easier for the character or if the author sees gay people as women, which is...questionable and worrying? Anyways, definitely not a smart thing to make the only gay character reincarnated as a woman

I think the book does a pretty good job with it, in the book they do put more focus on the students shifting from their old selves to their new selves over time.

I don't think they are going to include these scenes in the anime (the anime might be past them already), but I will spoiler tag it anyway.

Japan isn't know for being super LGBT friendly in policy or in literature, so I was surprised they handled it in a mature way in the first place. Given that the anime has basically ignored Katia's development I don't expect it to have much focus. Which is probably wise seeing as even if the author did alright the anime writers could easily mess it up.
jmstructorFeb 26, 2021 2:22 PM
Feb 26, 2021 1:10 PM

Jun 2016
Kumoko is on fire... literally... XD

Feb 26, 2021 1:33 PM

Mar 2016
Blue_Maroon said:
The school flashback took half an episode just to establish the spooky girl and that Shun was nice to the MC. There are too many names and characters for me to remember relationships between them in past and current lives. The CGI on the fire dragon was a little rough. I don’t know why the MC chose to fight it and not escape when she was overmatched.
also that schlain and katia have a third friend, and that the guy who tried to kill shun used to be a normal kid
here's a spoiler free sheet i found on reddit so you remember who's who
Aure0linFeb 26, 2021 1:37 PM
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Feb 26, 2021 1:48 PM

Jan 2015
jmstructor said:
Xenocrisi said:

Yeah

I think the book does a pretty good job with it, in the book they do put more focus on the students shifting from their old selves to their new selves over time.

I don't think they are going to include these scenes in the anime (the anime might be past them already), but I will spoiler tag it anyway.

Still a bad choice if you asked me. Having an “explanation” or reasoning, however you want to call it, doesn’t make it any better. Fact is that the only gay character was swapped into a woman, which is definitely something that could have been avoided
XenocrisiFeb 26, 2021 1:55 PM
Feb 26, 2021 3:07 PM

Oct 2007
as usual, it feels so sweet to skip the angsty teenager parts of the show. Skipped them.

Kumoko finds a badly injured cg fire dragon. But even in if it's injured, still a tough and intelligent opponent. It's the birth of more parallel wills. :3

looking forward to next week! :)
Feb 26, 2021 3:42 PM

Oct 2019
I wonder how Kumoko (who used to be Wakaba Hiiro, right?) will escape that dragon. Maybe via a deus ex machina? If Wakaba Hiiro indeed died and she is Kumoko then she will be either reincarnated a second time (perhaps as a result of one of her skills) or Oka-chan lied for some reason. It cannot be neither because we are still at the 8th episode and there are 16 more on the season.

The reason for this assumed lie might be because she was reincarnated as a spider (not just any spider but ... "a portent of misfortune") and also has gathered plenty of taboo, abyss and generally dark skills and magic; Oka-chan previously mentioned that certain skills (or all skills when high enough? this was unclear) are dangerous, so it would make sense for her to lie about Kumoko. Furthermore, secrets and lies usually go hand in hand, and Oka-chan is full of secrets..
Feb 26, 2021 4:24 PM

Apr 2015
Was nice to see a bit of the class before the reincarnation. Ironic how the guy who get teased for liking boys, actually reincarnated as a woman.

Also that Spooky girl actually is really spooky and was nice to see Kumoko in her previous life as well. What a difference it makes, no energy as a human and far too much as a spider XD

Rip Kumoko... or well, you know... So the teacher elf says...
Feb 26, 2021 4:43 PM

Mar 2010
Holy shit second half when spider gal was fighting was just fucking perfection.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 26, 2021 5:00 PM

Nov 2011
Nice to see the characters from Original world and who they reincarnated as (even though we knew who most were) outside of a few unknowns.

So Wakaba Possibly is Kumoko?

Kumoko is in one hell of a predicament though with that Fire Dragon.

Oh Man I am super excited for next week now!

ALso had flashbacks of this during the episode.

SoraSenpaiFeb 26, 2021 5:08 PM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 26, 2021 5:06 PM

Dec 2016
I am finding the spider to be incredibly annoying.

Spends half of each episode rambling and carrying on without much progression.
Feb 26, 2021 5:12 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, its about time they talked about their past life as a teenage high-schooler. No matter generic it was, its still needed to add a more deep into the character development. Man, their sensei past life form was really good. She was pretty and looked a fun person. I can't believed she was reincarnated as a petite elf, with all of those secret she held at her hands. Big ashame xd.

At this point, i could see their last past interaction, as how Shun aka prince Schlain-sama and Seri had a deep relationship before with all of their classmate. The highlight from me where i think, i may have a basic of knowledge of why Kanata reincarnated as a girl in those world, relying on their interaction there. Lol. Interesting that the other closed friend of Shun at those past, Kyouya, was missing from their surroundings. Whats exactly goin on behind his fate, and some of the missing classmate, and Kumoko, from their point of view, were still unknown. At the time being, i may have a suggestion him as the the fire dragon that Kumoko fought in these episode. Or was that a different reincarnation, i still don't know the truth behind a certain reincarnation life cycle. I guess i am wrong, tho. The other kids, especially the jerk one, were all just fine. I wonder why elf sensei talked nonsense about Kumoko current situations. I mean, death?

Meanwhile, Kumoko, kept gathering all of its needed to catch up the survival of the fittest cycle and its challenge. The perseverance usage already been animated. Thats good. The wisdom skills already been revealed with all of those heavy text and explanations. In short, its just a good call, i guess, because Kumoko could use a magic for real now. The Abyss Magic, eh? Congratulations! Then, congratulations for your next two parallel mind friends in your brain, Magic Brain, and the other one. Wow, Kumoko, you grew bigger than i expected!

However, its not the end, yet for her journey. Its time to tested up all of Kumoko's effort. Whats its the little spider next challenger? Yeah, a fire dragon lvl 1 with a good intelligence on it. Then the last scene suggest that Kumoko death. Seriously? Okay. I shall be patience for the next episode....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 26, 2021 5:35 PM
Apr 2020
Kumoko using magic is so cool, and she's fighting that OP dragon! And now, she has four minds working! What's the specialty of the new one tho, looks like a scientific mind. lol

If Hiiro Wakaba is dead, then Kumoko isn't Hiiro Wakaba? Then, who's Kumoko?!

Feb 26, 2021 6:49 PM

Jan 2011
residentsleeper

big oof if the only gay character really was the one that got turned into a girl stay classy japan

though at first i found it funny because i couldn't tell which one was spider gal the gloomy girl or the super scary gloomy girl but they didn't hide it for very long.
Feb 26, 2021 6:56 PM
Jun 2007
Woah what a cliffhanging ep, wonder is she still alive or...
Feb 26, 2021 6:58 PM

Jul 2009
In the web novel, isn't this fire dragon battle different?
(Spoiler - Fight?)

(Spoiler - DANGEROUS - Negishi Shouko, appearance - identity)

In the web novel, I thought Shun was stupid but what I saw this episode really makes me look at him as scum.
(Spoiler - My judgment of Shun from this episode. Makes a jab at his future status.)
Feb 26, 2021 7:00 PM

May 2015
katsu044 said:
residentsleeper

big oof if the only gay character really was the one that got turned into a girl stay classy japan

though at first i found it funny because i couldn't tell which one was spider gal the gloomy girl or the super scary gloomy girl but they didn't hide it for very long.

It will all make sense further down the line
Feb 26, 2021 7:11 PM
Dec 2017
Sharpedon said:
I wonder how Kumoko (who used to be Wakaba Hiiro, right?) will escape that dragon. Maybe via a deus ex machina? If Wakaba Hiiro indeed died and she is Kumoko then she will be either reincarnated a second time (perhaps as a result of one of her skills) or Oka-chan lied for some reason. It cannot be neither because we are still at the 8th episode and there are 16 more on the season.

The reason for this assumed lie might be because she was reincarnated as a spider (not just any spider but ... "a portent of misfortune") and also has gathered plenty of taboo, abyss and generally dark skills and magic; Oka-chan previously mentioned that certain skills (or all skills when high enough? this was unclear) are dangerous, so it would make sense for her to lie about Kumoko. Furthermore, secrets and lies usually go hand in hand, and Oka-chan is full of secrets..

You're absolutely correct.
Most people thought that super cheat skills like Pride come without any downside. In fact, the anime skipped it but in one of the past fights she should have said that she didn't wanted to run anymore because that would hurt her Pride.

And this isn't the worst thing the anime has skipped one of her titles is Merciless and it's description literally says

Edit:

There are too many names and characters for me to remember relationships between them in past and current lives.

You don't really need to learn all her names. In fact, most characters call the other with nicknames.
Yamada Shunsuke => Schalin Zagan Analeit => Shun
Ooshima Kanata => Karnatia Seri Anabald => Katia
Shinohara Mire => Feirune => Fei

I don’t know why the MC chose to fight it and not escape when she was overmatched.

You're answer is above.
linkhuesitosFeb 26, 2021 7:18 PM
Feb 26, 2021 8:13 PM

Jun 2015
Was an okay episode, some character back stories from school life. teacher clearing holding onto some sus secrets and it feels like she is meta gaming in terms of this world but if there is a games master it may be her task and she trying to keep everyone safe as possible. Spider girl fighting a very intelligent dragon. I liked the unlocking of two stages of parallel minds in this one eps, but.. Where are we going from here?
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 26, 2021 8:27 PM

Jan 2013
Kumoko got 2 more personalities lmao, she's gonna be even more OP xD While the magic is useful as hell for her but we still don't know what's the "power" of the last personality.

For sure she didn't die, now somehow she will climb even higher. Honestly, i am still far more interested in Kumoko's story than the humans.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 26, 2021 8:48 PM

Sep 2018
Kumoko should move already, magma place is so dangerous for her >,<
I really love her "personality" there's already 4 of them lol
Feb 26, 2021 8:48 PM
Dec 2010
kyled00m said:
Shun sat by, practically eating popcorn, and watched while Wakaba Hiiro (Best Waifu) was bullied. There wasn't even a reason to target Wakaba apart from simple jealousy-SINNERS! He had no intention of interrupting the bullying or preventing it from happening again-meaning he was happy people were being bullied for no reason.

-And he's the one who becomes the hero!?

it seems obvious enough that at this moment Shun deliberately blew up his can in order to save Wakaba and distract the bullies.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2021

366 by Rimuru_11407 »»
Apr 21, 6:07 AM

» So there's no romance in there?

rishamr - Mar 25

12 by SwordBreaker36 »»
Apr 19, 5:07 AM

» As a LN reader, it hurts that this probably won't get another season

NXT_2006 - Feb 15, 2023

14 by DonKhixote »»
Apr 5, 4:02 PM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2021

162 by Ratris_Decision »»
Mar 7, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 8, 2021

331 by Ratris_Decision »»
Mar 5, 2:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.