Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
So I'm a Spider, So What? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 3, 2021 5:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
And...it's finally over. Finale finished airing today.
https://twitter.com/kumoko_anime/status/1410523570908762117

We got action from the human side while also seeing Kumoko fight in her half spider/human form. It's truly an interesting sight to see as we see how much she's evolved. Ariel also lends a hand so perhaps Kumoko should thank her. Heh, quite an action packed finale.

Enjoyed the show overall.
Jul 3, 2021 5:55 AM

Jul 2017
Well after that whole production scrap job that took a week's worth of delay, we finally get the ending for this show's production hell.

Kumoko finding herself just barely surviving Ariel's attack with a secret skill other than her Immorality, and from cradle to life...and then evolving into her arachne form, which looks nice. As for the human side, Shun and the rest is steadily on the losing end against Sophia and Kyouya, and it doesn't get any better with Taboo installed. Seriously though Hugo, just give it a rest. And Kumoko shows up in front of them in her human form, finally crossing the timeline between the main story and the Prolepsis.

Sophia's backstory (in the main story) as the vampire baby which got targeted by the elves (with Potimas in control), held in protection by Merazophis, but even with the Kin Control, and it doesn't feel like it's enough. Kumoko coming to save her against the threat of the half-elf, half-cyborg Terminator-like Potimas...well that hits different, and even with the anti-magic and strong armor, Kumoko used all her action-packed skills and abilities to fend off Potimas with much difficulty.

Of course, how would you end Isekai Spider without the Demon Lord Ariel in the picture. It's weird to see Ariel and Kumoko come together, but I've gotta admit that is the meeting of 2 different gods, and calling for a truce is the only way to save things without losing lives.

Finally this show is over...and depending on the results, you could say that this show landed the ending quite amicably. A good show that's only brought down by the production values.
KANLen09Jul 3, 2021 7:10 AM
Jul 3, 2021 6:10 AM

Jun 2019
From the first episode till the last episode, Kumoko doesn't make me feel like I'm watching a spider's journey. LOL, She's so adorable. She has come a long way. We also saw her human form in this episode, not for the first time tho. But in her timeline.

On the humans' side, Shun is losing pretty badly. Shun managed to save Anna from dying. Kumoko in her human form looks so beautiful. A spider being so pretty is nothing new but definitely liked her character design. Ariel also gives a helping hand to our spider. Of course, she would be here.

Overall, a good show. I initially didn't have high expectations from this show. But, definitely surpassed my expectations. The animation could've been a lot better.
Pre_YumJul 3, 2021 6:13 AM
Jul 3, 2021 6:19 AM

Apr 2018
Well It's the last Kumoko friday and we got the last evolution. She's finally has a human form! After dying and suffering a million times she achieved it xD
The opening is incredible, sadly it's the last time we'll hear it in the anime.

First of all, we see Shun again. Fighting in the worst possible way.. He lost to his former classmate and the half-elf protects Shun. And I guess it was a skill from the Hero that can revive people that are close to dying or dead.. not sure. But after that he gets some weirdass installing information thingy.

AND THEN, KUMOKO MEETS SENSEI! We could only see it for a few seconds, hopefully a second season will come.
Kumoko's evolution was funny to look at, her face expressions were the best xD She used her clairvoyance to check on Sophia and yeah ofc, it's because of her that the war started. Thus, she decides to save her again. But man, Potimas is one hell of a bastard. Overpowered as fuck and he's a damn robot? xD Kumoko managed to stay alive with her eye skill. But thanks to Ariel, they won. Oh also? NON CGI ARIEL? LETS GO! CUTE PERSONALITY? YES. = PERFECTION

And this is how Kumoko joins the Demon Lord's army, are they actually the heroes who will save the world.. probably that's what they think. The humans are working with the elves afterall. So yeah, They are a part of the enemy then..

Anyway, this was a really good show. The animation might have been terrible but the story and characters were incredible. Kumoko's character growth was the best. And that's also one of the reasons why I could keep watching this anime. Without Kumoko this would have been a shitty anime.

The openings and endings were absolute bangers too. OST was fine. Hopefully we will get a second season cause damn imma miss Kumoko.. I will probably try to read the LN (currently reading the manga, but I don't think the manga is that far from the anime.. sadly)

9.5/10
SideCharacterKalJul 3, 2021 7:00 AM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 3, 2021 6:30 AM

Feb 2020
Pretty good and satisfying ending. I'm going to miss Kumoko.

Overall, a nice show.

7/10
Jul 3, 2021 6:35 AM
Mar 2020
KANLen09 said:
Well after that whole production scrap job that took a week's worth of delay, we finally get the ending for this show's production hell.

Kumoko finding herself from cradle to life...and then evolving into her arachne form, which looks nice. As for the human side, Shun is steadily on the losing end against Sophia and the rest of the Demon Lords, and it doesn't get any better.

Sophia's backstory as the vampire baby which got targeted by the elves (with Potimas in control), in protection by Merazophis...and indeed Kumoko came to save her. But a half-human, half-cyborg Terminator-like Potimas? Well that hits different, and is easily outdone.

Of course, how would you end Isekai Spider without Ariel in the picture. It's weird to see Ariel and Kumoko come together, but I've gotta admit that is the meeting of 2 different gods.

Finally this show is over...and depending on the results, you could say that this show landed the ending quite amicably. A good show that's only brought down by the production values.

i was sort of expecting kumo taking over ariel or retrieving her other mind she lost contact with.
Jul 3, 2021 6:37 AM

Sep 2009
The animation was shit but I want more. They can't leave it at that.
Jul 3, 2021 6:40 AM
May 2021
The ride is finally over. As a big fan of the light novel, the overall adaptation of the LN was amazing. I still remember how my day got ruined when I found that this is made by the same studio as Berserk (2016). But man, they nailed it.

I want season 2 since the human plot ( at least Shun's plot) is over and all.

Jul 3, 2021 6:43 AM

Jul 2020
Nice it's been a long ride. This sure will have second season.
Jul 3, 2021 6:45 AM

Oct 2017
Needs more Kumoko!

Season 2 - when???
Jul 3, 2021 6:45 AM

Aug 2012
A redeeming episode after the last 3 garbage ones this the one that saved the series for me
KANLen09 said:

Kumoko finding herself from cradle to life...and then evolving into her arachne form, which looks nice. As for the human side, Shun is steadily on the losing end against Sophia and the rest of the Demon Lords, and it doesn't get any better.

Sophia's backstory as the vampire baby which got targeted by the elves (with Potimas in control), in protection by Merazophis...and indeed Kumoko came to save her. But a half-human, half-cyborg Terminator-like Potimas? Well that hits different, and is easily outdone.

Of course, how would you end Isekai Spider without Ariel in the picture. It's weird to see Ariel and Kumoko come together, but I've gotta admit that is the meeting of 2 different gods.

You do realize the human side is just in the future and the big baddy is Potimas , right?

Mod Edit: added spoiler tags
NoLiferSoulJul 6, 2021 5:25 AM
Jul 3, 2021 6:51 AM
Dec 2017
My only thought is that this didn't really feel like an ending point. This feels like there should be one episode to go considering they've left the Human side of the story in the middle of a war. That should at least be brought to a close before you end a season; at least in my opinion.
Jul 3, 2021 6:52 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
At least the wait was worth it I was worried but I'm still very angry after the production for this anime I loved the story really much and it was still one of the most enjoyable anime to watch for this season but it could have been way better with at least a decent animation and CGI especially during the last episodes... It's a pity but well at least I still liked it
Jul 3, 2021 6:53 AM
Oct 2016
Now right at the end we get answers about why and how Kumoko joined Ariel as one of the demon lord top peoples. It actually makes a good deal of sense. Kumoko being saved by Ariel after she was nearly killed by Robo Potimas. Which was a shock itself like Wtf this dude just has dozens of robot versions of himself lying around in case he gets killed. Ariel being sort of influenced by one of Kumoko parallel minds was cool, losing all desire to kill Kumoko while also wanting her to join up for their cause. The demon lord saving the world is a new one to me, that's definitely different from most isekai or fantasy stories.

Overall this show was a fun watch each week. The production might not have been the best or most consistent but that's not usually a problem for me. As long as I enjoy the time I spent then I'm ok with it. Kumoko obviously was the highlight from of this story. I enjoyed every scene she was in, A very captivating protagonist with an amazing seiyuu leading the way. Her trials and tribulations were always fun to watch. She had many great battles and tough choices. The other side of the story with Shun and his friends was definitely less interesting but still enough to warrant the screen time they were given. I liked how eventually the two storylines converged and we could see how they effected one another. This was definitely a show that had some issues but one I still had fun watching each week. Would love a season two but maybe give the staff a few years to make it so they have a better production.

80/100
Jul 3, 2021 6:54 AM
Jun 2020
god gamn good that this stupid anime is finaly over... it triggered me in so many ways first of again sophias and wraths arrogant and cocky attitue especially wrath i hate him so much

i hope shun will finally understand that the elves are the evil one and not the demons even though they plan to
then the arachne form of kumoko looks so ugly the human body is very good but the spider body is ugly as hell i would prefered a more simple design like that from monmusume and the end was realy cringe to showing ariel and the rest as some kind of heroes so retarded even though
Jul 3, 2021 6:58 AM

Mar 2012
This was my favorite anime in this season.
Many people cried out loud about animation and CGI graphics, but it wasn't even a bother on my side.
I pretty much enjoyed the show entirely.
I hope it continues with many following seasons.

9/10
Jul 3, 2021 6:59 AM
Oct 2020
Ch1l1C0nCarnag3 said:
My only thought is that this didn't really feel like an ending point. This feels like there should be one episode to go considering they've left the Human side of the story in the middle of a war. That should at least be brought to a close before you end a season; at least in my opinion.

Lol.
Human side battle continue in vol 14 and this is only the end of vol 5.
After this is completely linear story from kumoko pov. No more split story between past and present.
Jul 3, 2021 7:01 AM

Dec 2010
8/10 cause the crappy second half animation, the extra week delay didn't help either, action scenes still confused and bad animated, episode 24 also feel very rushed and i guess more details and scenes were ommitted.

However Kumoko arachne evolution was big and gargeous, at least they do not screw this part like they did with the manga.

LN vs manga vs anime arachne evo

Cross fingers for season II but moreover hope they change animation studio and director.

ps: Is me or Kumoko have a pretty hard time against Potimas even with the huge amount of skills she have? No way. :D

Fn76Jul 3, 2021 7:05 AM
Jul 3, 2021 7:02 AM

May 2016
Not the best finale we could ask for but at least we finally caught up with the 15 year flashbacks and saw Wakaba. 7/10 great show.
Jul 3, 2021 7:03 AM

Oct 2017
As expected the animation sucked even for this episode but if we look past it then this was a great finale with good revealations.

We finally got to see Kumoko Arachne form and even her human form, she's beautiful. Thou I find her LN illustrations to be more beautiful. Also we finally saw a bit of Potimas' secrets, so he's upto no good and needs to be killed after all.

Pretty fun anime overall. I really liked the story of this but the animtion was so meh sometimes that it was unwatchable. Still hoping for season 2 and hopefully if we get one, I hope the animation in it will be more stable than this. Till then sayonara~
Jul 3, 2021 7:04 AM

May 2017
They fucked this up so bad. The first 3/4th of the show was good but then it became straight up garbage. I would like to see a second season but don't have any hope.
Jul 3, 2021 7:09 AM

Nov 2011
Man that is really how it ends? I really hope for a season two I throughly enjoyed it even with the crap CGI at times. Great Finale and I think I laughed the most at this part.

Just Kumoko in her Spider and Human form posing was so funny to me.

9/10
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 3, 2021 7:13 AM

Aug 2013
Ariel's new personality is amusing.

Apart from the animation, it was a fun show to watch. Especially seeing Kumoko's journey. I was surprised to see how she can fight in her Arachne form.
So Potimas is the bad guy in this?

I hope there will be a second season and this time with better animation.

Jul 3, 2021 7:14 AM

Jan 2018
Oi oi oi!!!!
This is HORRIBLE. Does that mean there will be no more spider going forward? Its all a bunch a people???????? WHY does she have to take a human form?? Also, that was anti climactic end.

FUCK THIS SHIT.
8/10 >>>>>>>6/10
Jul 3, 2021 7:15 AM

Nov 2016
Arachne Kumoko is pretty waifuable imho ngl tbh no cap. So for that alone already 5/5

Furthermore, this is easily my AOTY so far. I simply had to much fun with Kumoko's silly behaviour and the storyline stood out, even among non isekai. Might even pick up the LN.

9/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 3, 2021 7:21 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Oh, that's an interesting twist in the end there! Fair-skinned Arachne-san turns out to be Kumoko and the real enemies of the world are, in fact, Potimas's followers. Didn't see it coming at all, to be honest. Sophia and her servant could've handled the situation much better then imo, and poor Shun and co.

Kumoko's transformation was quite something, lol. She's been a really fun character to keep up with and this episode was no exception. I'm still not quite sure why she's so invested into protecting Sophia btw, did she figure out that she's a reincarnated individual somehow or am I missing something?

When Ariel appeared to take care of the dummy Potimas, I was sure she'd take out Kumoko in the process too but it's a save for the time being lol.

A bit more time to end things differently on the human side would've been much better to tie some things. But well, hopefully there'll be a sequel to amend that.

All in all, I've serious mixed feelings over this show. Kumoko's moments were fun to keep up with but the future events with the human cast was, at times, a chore. Fact that the supposed villains in the demons decided to take such an aggressive and demonic approach certainly didn't help the cause either. And of course, the animation too.

I'm kind of curious as to how Hugo ended up in this miserable state, felt like he was being controlled. Since he lashed out on Sophia in the end, does that mean he's been on the side of elves all along but that doesn't quite feel right either. Oh well.

Yuuki Aoi-san's performance, by the way. Stellar.

Edit: Generous 6/10 for the time being. Initially thought of a 5/10 but I guess I'll come up with the final rating in a day or two.
_MushiRock11_Jul 3, 2021 8:57 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 3, 2021 7:21 AM

Jan 2014
Actually really enjoyed this show, and kinda will miss it honestly. Spider was great, and while the humans were boring at first, as most of us wanted to see the Spider then anything, as she carried most of this show. Without her, this would've been another run of the mill generic isekai tbh. No offence Shun, but the spider, is far more entertaining.

Would love more in the future.
Jul 3, 2021 7:29 AM

Jan 2014
Gülie's scene was completely removed from the anime lol F
Well, at least the last episode wasn't terrible animation wise. Really hope for a 2nd season, but with a better studio.
Jul 3, 2021 7:30 AM
Jun 2021
Iroha_Pixie said:
Oi oi oi!!!!
This is HORRIBLE. Does that mean there will be no more spider going forward? Its all a bunch a people???????? WHY does she have to take a human form?? Also, that was anti climactic end.

FUCK THIS SHIT.
8/10 >>>>>>>6/10

The end is a bit confusing, but she didn't get a human form yet.
Jul 3, 2021 7:32 AM
Jun 2021
Mitsui-chan said:
Well, at least the last episode wasn't terrible animation wise. Really hope for a 2nd season, but with a better studio.

Not completely, the scene was in episode 20 (a part of it though).
Jul 3, 2021 7:35 AM

Jul 2009
The last few episodes were a complete mess imo, animation and story wise.
I really loved the first part, and I'm rooting for 2nd season with better studio.
8\10 -> 6/10, and -1 because of Shin Itagaki, whom I hate from the bottom of my heart.
Jul 3, 2021 7:36 AM
Aug 2020
Just watched the episode , it's really good. Overall really loved the show . Hope it gets a new season . 9/10
For now, it's time to start the manga .
Jul 3, 2021 7:39 AM

Jan 2014
groudonvert said:
Mitsui-chan said:

Not completely, the scene was in episode 20 (a part of it though).

Oh that's right, I completely forgot about ep 20

May 2012
I did not watch this episode yet

But I'm disappointed that they did not announce 2nd season !!!

Apr 2017
TL; DR review:

Garbage production, constant mixing 2D and 3D (Kyouka in 2D while Sophia in 3D next to him), horrendous 2D animation, amazing MC, horrible second MC, some good side characters, a lot of useless side characters, good world building, decent story but just tips of iceberg, need more continuation to get better understanding that otherwise is just a convoluted and mediocre story, amazing soundtracks, horrible directing.

4/10.
Jul 3, 2021 7:40 AM
Mar 2021
Hahaha Maou Shoujo Ariel showtime yeah, that's My Demon Lord, she can. 1-hit kill Cyborg Potimas lol. They cut Gulie moment, well i can accept that. Atleast they did a good job for bring this series. Potimas and his gun just ok, Hugo dies after call Sophia "Rihoko" is ok too. Once again we can see Hero Shun uses his Support Skill rather than Burst Skill lol. Wrath is the next of Gilgamesh (Archer) lol. Merazophis Vampire Mode it's really beast and so good. Kumoko's Arachne/Human form? Oh well i'm not suprised again since i'm not skipping her human form at all.

Ignore about animation so i will give 9/10.
Jul 3, 2021 7:42 AM
Aug 2011
Weird ending. the show is a mess.
totally overrated. id give it 6/10 tops
Jul 3, 2021 7:43 AM
Sep 2020
can someone explain uhh sooo kumoko's other consciousness (the one with the headband) became arie's new consciousness?? or what??, it's okay idc about spoilers i need answer
Jul 3, 2021 7:44 AM
May 2016
That was fun, so Wakaba huh? Wonder why sensei thought she was dead, though I guess she did die. Overall I enjoyed this show, the humans and CG didn't bother me, I just loved the slow burn revelations and trying to figure out who is who. Though I guess we still don't know who D is, I'm assuming she was the boy who sensei saw as dead on her list when she was a baby since D didn't reincarnate.
I'd love a season 2, curious to see where the show goes now that there aren't any more revelations and Shun now knows the truth.
Jul 3, 2021 7:46 AM
May 2016
OrdinaryCereal said:
can someone explain uhh sooo kumoko's other consciousness (the one with the headband) became arie's new consciousness?? or what??, it's okay idc about spoilers i need answer

"Body" Mind merged with her.
Jul 3, 2021 7:48 AM

Oct 2016
Even the appalling production can't stop me from loving Kumo Desu, the plot and characters are fantastic so that more than makes up for the horrible production. Except Shun, fuck you budget Julius.

This final episode was so good, though of course the Light Novel is definitely leagues ahead. I really need to continue reading once I caught up with the 86 LN.

What a way to start the episode with Arachne Kumoko, and Wakaba finally showed herself to her classmates. I wonder what kind of effect on Shun taboo lvl 10 will have, he should at least realize there's more to the world.

Oh dear, Kumoko is now a milf and just said adios to her children lmao. Kumoko vs Terminator Potimas was cool. Respect to Merazophis though, he's a real one. That explains how he turned into a vampire. Ariel has pretty much fallen down the Kumoko rabbit hole, fucking based demon lord, I love her.

I'd fucking kill for a season 2, preferably with a better studio and director, but if we get a season 2 and it's still Millepensee, then I am still fine with it as long as we get one. Well, it's been one hell of a ride, definitely one of the best isekais out there for me. 9/10
Jul 3, 2021 7:49 AM

Dec 2017
I now realize that Konomi Suzuki has done the second opening for this anime
Jul 3, 2021 7:50 AM

Sep 2019
Maou shoujo Ariel chan was so cute. Kumo's half human half spider form grossed me out, it reminded me of some cursed doujins. Her human form is nice though. The animation was bad, not that I had any expectations.

I actually liked the story of this show but the animation was so bad that it kept distracting me. Overall, The show was a little worse than average. I might read the light novel in the future.

Oh I forgot to mention Yuuki Aoi, her performance was absolutely amazing.
z00nexJul 3, 2021 7:57 AM
Jul 3, 2021 7:51 AM
Jun 2021
PurplePants said:
Just watched the episode , it's really good. Overall really loved the show . Hope it gets a new season . 9/10
For now, it's time to start the manga .

Read the LN. The manga is worse than the anime (and anime is already ahead from the manga).
Jul 3, 2021 7:52 AM
Sep 2020
MenchiK1 said:
OrdinaryCereal said:

but she lost her memories of being one with kumoko?
Jul 3, 2021 7:53 AM

Feb 2016
If any of you thought about the show that "it was good BUT", and you are okay with reading, you should try reading the LN from volume 1.

The show skips a lot of explaining, and stories that deepen the characters, runs at a breakneck pace, and screws up a lot of great scenes, so if you thought this show had potential, try out the original and better version and judge it again.

Btw, the manga is also a bad adaptation of the LN so skip it as well.
Jul 3, 2021 7:58 AM
May 2016
OrdinaryCereal said:
MenchiK1 said:

Apparently it only affected her personality and stopped her animosity toward Kumoko, no memories transferred.
Jul 3, 2021 8:05 AM
Mar 2021
MenchiK1 said:
OrdinaryCereal said:

Apparently it only affected her personality and stopped her animosity toward Kumoko, no memories transferred.
not really, Ariel receives some kumoko memories too. Watch ep.22 when Gulie talked Ariel about D.
Jul 3, 2021 8:07 AM

Aug 2008
There it is, the last episode finally out (hopefully the last episode only for now, and they continue with a second season because the story gets even better from here, covering Sophia growing up + Oni-kun's arc).

After the hideous animation quality recently plus the last episode being delayed I was going to complain about this being a nuclear dumpster fire of an adaptation of a brilliant source material deserving of something better, but seeing what a difference the extra delay made to the animation quality I can't go too hard on them.

For anyone who didn't hear it already, apparently the producer tweeted that all the animation was outsourced and when they got the footage back from the other company it was so bad that they decided to redo the whole show from scratch. The god-awful animation that seemingly got worse and worse in the past episodes were the original scenes they ran out of time to fix.

With all that said, done and dusted, I did hope they'd squeeze Kumo's latest transformation into these 24 episodes, and not just finish off on the standard "Their adventures have only just begun - *cough* read the source material" type ending. They clearly tried to squeeze too much story development into the last episode, after spending 2 episodes stretching out a pointless battle in the elf "forest". The whole truce between Ariel and Kumoko needed another half episode of build-up: Ariel had plenty of other reasons to stop fighting her, and Kumoko too was semi-forced to tag along saving the world, which the anime mostly skipped. Again, hopefully the start of a second season can cover this and not leave it at the half-assed truce that was pulled out of thin air.

All-in-all it's a mixed adaptation of an amazing and very entertaining source material with award-deserving voice acting from Yuuki Aoi and some brilliant ED's, dragged down by the lowest of the lowest tier bad-CG.

I'll see you all again if and when S2 happens.
Jul 3, 2021 8:10 AM
Jul 2018
It's finally over! As expected, Kumoko's story got horribly rushed, the blue-haired guy's side also got their story stopped at an abrupt point. I sure hope there wouldn't be a season 2. Seeing how bad the story pacing was made me lose faith in this author (ICYMI the LN author is somewhat in charge of the writing of the anime or at least oversees it so I definitely consider him partly responsible for how badly the anime has turned out, pacing wise)...

I wonder if anime-only viewers are upset with the abrupt way both sides' stories ended. It seems to me the studio is attempting to bait viewers into wanting a second season with the way this episode went. Hope that if season 2 does get greenlit, a different (better) studio does it.

Kumoko's babies are pretty cute too.
OrdinaryCereal said:
Kumoko had a Skill called "Parallel Minds" that allowed for multiple consciousness remember? (They were named: Body brain, Mind brain, Magic brain 1, Magic brain 2) Body brain fused into Ariel's soul when she attempted to eat away Ariel's soul (she went to attack Ariel's soul when everyone was attacking Mother's soul).

So Ariel is a little different now since her personality changed because of this soul fusion. The other Parallel Minds
P.S. You can think of Ariel as: same person, influenced by Kumoko's quirks.
removed-userJul 3, 2021 8:34 AM
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» As a LN reader, it hurts that this probably won't get another season

NXT_2006 - Feb 15, 2023

14 by DonKhixote »»
Apr 5, 4:02 PM

» So there's no romance in there?

rishamr - Mar 25

11 by Valenstine »»
Mar 29, 7:48 AM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2021

162 by Ratris_Decision »»
Mar 7, 4:07 AM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 8, 2021

331 by Ratris_Decision »»
Mar 5, 2:46 AM

Poll: » Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2021

232 by HHD1996 »»
Feb 23, 6:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.