Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 23, 2020 4:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yup, a major part of this show remained the relationships between the characters. So glad to see Fina and Yuna getting their time together.

Yuna's personality showed a lot of her selfless nature and kindness as a friend. Tears were shed. Fina is so fortunate to have her as a friend tbh. It was a fun ride overall, going to miss this anime.
Dec 23, 2020 4:45 AM

Jul 2017
EAT YOUR HEART OUT YUNA! Make-and-taste Japanese delicacy in the Isekai world, that's already a plus in the Kuma record.

The LAST request, and one with a time limit. Back to the Royal Palace, and Yuna being an intermeditary between towns, consider the job done with a safe tunnel of just Dig and Harden, GGWP. Even worse, thought she'd be able to create an escape route, but the Adventure Guild masters (of Atla and not-so-20s lookalike Milamine (SHHHHH...)) and Lord Cliff sure gave her a good biting of greed. YOU DESERVED IT, KUMA BEAR! HAHA

Loli Lady Noa sure LOVES Yuna's bear beasts, so much so that she created her own KFC (Kuma-san Fan Club)...??? Not to mention being still thirsty for Yuna though...

Oh ho, so the tunnel that Yuna easily tolled her way though, there stands a Kuma statue to "commemorate" her work, and the Bear House upgraded into a hotel style for the orphans. Adding to that, her popularity bursting through the roof as a role model Big Sister Bear to the kids, that's really noble.

Most importantly though: the relationship between Miss Bear and Fina. Being the mature loli that's the closest to her since Episode 1, it really hits in the Kokoro when Yuna's increasing popularity means lesser attention, making their long-time partnership deeply saddening. Her trying to match Yuna's level of capability is just trying TOO hard to please her, and coupled with the latter's lonewolf status, is a recipe for disaster. Luckily, Noa is able to convince the latter and and Uncle (now Father) Gentz, the former. It's OK being selfish!

The loner girl who once lazes at home alone, and has no need of family and friends, now with Fina, realizes that there's more to life, and having a companion close to her helps a lot. Tears are definitely shed, and a genuine friendship is formed.

What a fun show though, not the best, but definitely no slouch either. Gonna miss this anime :)
KANLen09Dec 23, 2020 5:53 AM
Dec 23, 2020 5:24 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh yeah they did a bit of drama/explanations between Yuna and Fina for the final episode, pretty good.
Overall it was ok/meh for me, very similar to bofuri but bofuri was still better, at least this one is entertaining but probably forgettable, 5/10
Dec 23, 2020 5:53 AM
Jul 2020
5/10

Yuna not having enough time for fina to hang out because of busy work but in the ending they made up and spent time together
Which is cute and emotional
Dec 23, 2020 5:59 AM

Feb 2020
Cute and good anime,7/10 for me.
Dec 23, 2020 6:00 AM
Dec 2020
Great anime overall, cute and deep episode to end the season. I personally feel sad that this anime has ended, but it's a fun ride overall 7/10
Dec 23, 2020 6:01 AM

Aug 2013
With the bloodstain and knife, Fina went full yandere mode hahaha.

Yuna explaining how she built the tunnel was funny. Nothing can stand in the bear's way.

With the last episode, it showed the close relationship between Yuna and Fina. It was an entraining show which I'll surely miss.

Dec 23, 2020 6:08 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Yeah, this was a cute and fun little show to the very end.

Yuna and Fina finally got to clear up this little hiccup but who would've expected little Noa to play the wingman? Well done, Pres! Yes, it was cliche but fitting for the finale nonetheless.

Good for Yuna that the washoku chefs are on board to the town. Otsukare to make that possible, lol.

All in all, I'd a fairly entertaining time with the series so it's getting a generous 7/10 from me.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 23, 2020 6:08 AM

Jan 2017
With Fina we started and with her also this show ends on

At first I expected this show to be like an isekai ver of Bofuri but ended up getting up an isekai version of Gochiusa lmao
Dec 23, 2020 6:12 AM

Jan 2014
A super cute episode all round. You can tell how deep the friendship between Yuna and Fina really is. At first Yuna prob thought of Fina as nothing but a cute NPC that she could forget about, or not be too worried on. But after spending time with, and living together, the care grew, to the point of a really good friendship.

While Fina started fearing that cause she could only do minor things, that she wouldn't get to hang out with Yuna, but also not wanting to step over that line and be a little selfish. When really, being a little selfish is fine from time to time, glad she saw that at the end.

What a lovely friendship.
Dec 23, 2020 6:15 AM
Dec 2020
I really thought Yuna-chan would build a gate.
Hoping for another season😭
Really liked this anime and Sleepy Princess too.
Dec 23, 2020 6:17 AM
Nov 2017
KANLen09 said:
EAT YOUR HEART OUT YUNA! Make-and-taste Japanese delicacy in the Isekai world, that's already a plus in the Kuma record.

The LAST request, and one with a time limit. Back to the Royal Palace, and Yuna being an intermeditary between towns, consider the job done with a safe tunnel of just Dig and Harden, GGWP. Even worse, thought she'd be able to create an escape route, but the Adventure Guild masters (of Atla and not-so-20s lookalike Milamine (SHHHHH...)) and Lord Cliff sure gave her a good biting of greed. YOU DESERVED IT, KUMA BEAR! HAHA

Loli Lady Noa sure LOVES Yuna's bear beasts, so much so that she created her own KFC (Kuma-san Fan Club)...??? Not to mention being still thirsty for Yuna though...

Oh ho, so the tunnel that Yuna easily tolled her way though, there stands a Kuma statue to "commemorate" her work, and the Bear House upgraded into a hotel style for the orphans. Adding to that, her popularity bursting through the roof as a role model Big Sister Bear to the kids, that's really noble.

Most importantly though: the relationship between Miss Bear and Fina. Being the mature loli that's the closest to her since Episode 1, it really hits in the Kokoro when Yuna's increasing popularity means lesser attention, making their long-time partnership deeply saddening. Her trying to match Yuna's level of capability is just trying TOO hard to please her, and coupled with the latter's lonewolf status, is a recipe for disaster. Luckily, Noa is able to convince the latter and and Uncle (now Father) Gentz, the former. It's OK being selfish!

The loner girl who once lazes at home alone, and has no need of family and friends, now with Fina, realizes that there's more to life, and having a companion close to her helps a lot. Tears are definitely shed, and a genuine friendship is formed.

What a fun show though, not the best, but definitely no slouch either. Gonna miss this anime :)

I am a huge yuri fan so I was only expected a family type ending with no real yuri but they both clearly said I want to be with u, they could of said something else if it was just a friendly relationship but they didn’t so is it yuri
Dec 23, 2020 6:19 AM

Sep 2019
It was a wholesome final episode.

Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear wasn’t much different from other similar isekai anime but the main character was a cute girl. Yuna built good relationships with other people and always helped them. The main character being a cute girl and her relationships with the people around her made me give 6/10 to this show. My score would’ve been a lot lower if it was just a generic isekai.
Dec 23, 2020 6:26 AM
May 2016
Cute but kind of boring, shoujo ai just never really works for me. The isekai setting made it a little more interesting I guess, but just like when guys build loli harems girls building a harem of little sisters still comes off on the creepy side. At least shows like Wataten poked fun at that aspect, Yuna with her big bear house (and now her beach bear house) always full of young girls just comes off a little too Jeffry Epstein-ish.
Dec 23, 2020 6:26 AM

Oct 2007
Yuna tunneled through the mountain to make a path for the seafood. lool

and the big house she built reminds me of the carebears. xD

the Bear has been busy and loved by many people.. she start to neglect the first loli that she met.. however, the Bear became sad.. so she realize that Fina is important to her too. Really touching that they repeat the same question the first time they met. Again, the Bear did not eat her.. and I guess they lived happily ever after. :)

gonna miss this amazing show.. no more weekly Bear! ;___;
Dec 23, 2020 6:29 AM

Jul 2017
L-Mo-Reppin said:
KANLen09 said:

I am a huge yuri fan so I was only expected a family type ending with no real yuri but they both clearly said I want to be with u, they could of said something else if it was just a friendly relationship but they didn’t so is it yuri
YES AND NO. It depends on your perception.
Dec 23, 2020 6:31 AM
Mar 2019
a good anime. i will miss it . i think its difficult second season.

if i have time i will try to read novels
Dec 23, 2020 6:42 AM

Nov 2016
Yes for yuri ending and a very sweet anime as whole. Pretty much every episode delivered tons of fun and delight. And I loved the kuma gimmick xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 23, 2020 6:43 AM

Feb 2020
This ep was probably the worst of all but Its not like I didn’t still enjoy it. The ending was nice knowing nothing would change; can always enjoy a happily ever after. Kuma kuma kuma was Fun, cute and very entertaining. not the greatest show but hey Like the only show I actually looked forward to seeing every week this season. Doubt a second season but one can still hope right. 8/10

Dec 23, 2020 6:54 AM

Oct 2017
That was a sweet episode, Fina being jealous and a bit selfish was cute. Yuna achieved great feats again but she slipped up and said her real thoughts out loud XD.

A really fluffy and relaxing anime, liked it a lot. Hopefully we'll get season 2 someday.
Dec 23, 2020 6:55 AM
Nov 2017
FMmatron said:
Yes for yuri ending and a very sweet anime as whole. Pretty much every episode delivered tons of fun and delight. And I loved the kuma gimmick xD

If anyone can read Japanese can u tell me what was written above yunas head at the last second of the show, my Hulu forced me into another show and didn’t translate it, I hope it said there was a new season coming or see u soon
Dec 23, 2020 7:00 AM

Oct 2007
hoping this sells well. So there would be chance for season 2.

my wallet already exhausted by Love Live Niji and Assault Lily
but if I get extra money.. would certainly buy something from this anime as well. Gonna try to repay Yuna for all the weekly fun she did. lol

9/10

________

EDIT: season 2 announced!

looking forward to the glorious return of Yuna and her lolis. xD
Liddo-kunDec 23, 2020 8:30 AM
Dec 23, 2020 7:49 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol at those happy expression from Yuna xd.

Ah, the port town and Crimonia now joint together at one kingdom's roof. No wonder. Thanks to Yuna effort to make that thing possible! Yuna being a busy business woman, even at her isekai world. And someone felt jealous of her situations. Gladly, Yuna felt the same way too as she received the same situations. And yeah, its a goddamn sweet moment. Yuna and Fina were so cute together. And Noa did a great job as a winggirl, there. I am glad nothing down the road happened. Its just simply heart-warming. Yuna, you really need considering your Fina as well. She was too cute to get passed on. So, better take care of her more. "Are you going to eat me, Miss Bear?" Actually, Yuna, just eat her already! XD.

Okay, that's it! By getting the second season announcement, i really wishes the actual improvement from art and animation aspects of it. While its just at a good level from me. So, yeah, congratulations for the second season announcement, and yes, this show really an excitement. Full of a blissful moments, and never tired of their cuteness.
9/10 from me, thanks for the second season announcement!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 23, 2020 7:54 AM
Sep 2015
It takes me 12 episodes to realized that in this anime Kuma (Bear) is a metaphor for lesbian, or specifically openly lesbian. Which is better than bear being a metaphor for pedophile in internet meme.
Dec 23, 2020 8:26 AM

Jul 2017
Yuna and Fina bonding quality time together, with delicious Japanese foods. Nice episode.
As 1 of my top 4 non-sequel anime of the season, I really enjoyed this anime. Yuna is a really fun character to watch. Glad they got a season 2 announcement so fast, can't wait for it.

9/10
Dec 23, 2020 8:41 AM
Jul 2018
This show was pretty boring and average nothing really bad though so 5/10 from me not really my kinda show.
Dec 23, 2020 8:56 AM

Dec 2016
Overall, it was quite an enjoyable show with a very big moe cast. Yuna was quite a fun and charming protagonist with so many layers on her personality, wished more isekai authors would use her as a mold rather than the bland self insert boring protagonist.
Dec 23, 2020 10:11 AM
Sep 2020
In this anime the storyline is relaxed, with an isekai theme (I quite like it)

Even though in this anime there is nothing too special, yes, but it is quite entertaining to me when watching it, especially with Yuna who is very cute and beautiful

I saw on Twitter that Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear will have a season 2, so I am quite looking forward to the next season
Dec 23, 2020 10:30 AM
Oct 2015
Overall I liked this series but the finale just felt weird. So was Yuna declaring her romantic interest in a 10 year old girl who butchers and cuts up monsters for meat and furs for her?
Dec 23, 2020 10:51 AM

Jun 2017
It was kinda depressing for a last episode.
Dec 23, 2020 11:17 AM

Dec 2013
I didn't like this show that much, it wasn't bad or anything but it never clicked for me, ofc out of so many shows this ones gets to have a S2.
Dec 23, 2020 11:32 AM

Mar 2017
Fina best girl confirmed. It was a great episode that brought the show full circle. Based on the finale the 2nd season might have some more serious themes than this moe-filled 1st season.
Dec 23, 2020 12:06 PM

Jun 2015
We went full Yuri with that ending and I love it, most definitely one of the most wholesome shows this season. I do hope it gets another. I need moar Kuma exploits!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Dec 23, 2020 12:20 PM

Apr 2020
Ah I'm glad the problem of this episode got sorted out at the end with Yuna and Fina both being happy.
Glad we got a season 2
Dec 23, 2020 1:23 PM

Jan 2012
Yuna x Fina 4ever! Quite the yurilicious ending to this cute little series. And now we're getting a season 2? I'm game! This was basically a cuter, with slightly better action version of By the Grace of the Gods. Just replace slimes with bears and a male mc with female. I'd pick this between the two but they were close. Solid 7/10.
Dec 23, 2020 1:55 PM

Nov 2020
Very great conclusion to the greatest anime about bears >.<
Yuna savec the virtual world!! Congratulations, gratulálok !!!!
ᕦʕ •ᴥ•ʔᕤ kuma kuma kuma >>>> ku kux klan~
Masterpiece of the season, I cried out loud when it ended, I'll try to make a bear costume soon
😻😹😽
Dec 23, 2020 2:24 PM

Sep 2020
An isekai character: wtf is Japan?
The same one: itadakimaaaaasu!

Btw, glad to hear that'll be a S2.
Dec 23, 2020 3:19 PM

Apr 2015
It was quite a sad episode for a season finale. Yuna and Fina make such a great pair and they shouldn't be seperated for too long, otherwise it gets unbearable.

Honestly, what a great bear ride this has been. This is pawssible one of my favorite shows of the year, with a small bit of bias to it.

Now I can stop with the bear puns/10

S2 announced, let's gooooO!!!
Dec 23, 2020 4:31 PM

Jun 2008
I was familiar with the source material for both this and Wandering Witch before starting the season, and the latter was the one I thought was better based on that, with the first episodes making it look like a surefire win for Elaina.

But at the end I gave Wandering Witch a 6/10 and this an 8/10. Production values might not have been great for KKKB, but Elaina was often just a frustrating and/or stupid experience while KKKB was consistently fun and heartwarming, even if not anything spectacular, and this last episode really pulled it all together pretty well.
Dec 23, 2020 4:43 PM
Nov 2020
L-Mo-Reppin said:
FMmatron said:

If anyone can read Japanese can u tell me what was written above yunas head at the last second of the show, my Hulu forced me into another show and didn’t translate it, I hope it said there was a new season coming or see u soon

It said "The End" above the Hiragana letters (I think it says "oshimai"?)

-----------

The one thing about isekai that bothers me, especially this show particularly, is what happens to MC's previous life and all things associated with it? I get that Yuna doesn't care about her parents and friends from her world, but they'll be wondering to their death beds about what happened to her and agonize over her mysterious disappearance lol.

Great show though. Glad that a second season is coming out!
Dec 23, 2020 5:08 PM

Sep 2020
That was a lovely ending and I'm looking forward to more animated Yuna & Fina in the near future.
Dec 23, 2020 5:12 PM

Jan 2020
I surprisingly really enjoyed the first season. I'm looking forward to the second season

Dec 23, 2020 7:07 PM
Jul 2018
this episode was kinda cringe with the rushed drama and it felt really forced tbh

this anime was pretty alright imo but it was just really boring and the story and characters were really lacking. overall 3/10
Dec 23, 2020 7:11 PM

Jul 2015
Was wondering what the heck they were gonna do for a finale since the kraken got beat so quickly. Though nothing not-worthy, it was a nice and relaxing anime.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Dec 23, 2020 8:10 PM

Oct 2016
Great ending focusing on Yuna and Fina. Overall this was a pretty wholesome and sweet show that I can relax to. Looking forward to the second season for more Kuma shenanigans. 7/10
Dec 23, 2020 8:39 PM

Mar 2020
Yuna is popular anywhere, and that makes Fina feel distant from her. In a similar way, Yuna was lonely when Fina distanced herself, but after advice, the two could reconnect and plan to continue together for a long time.
The announcement of the second season was really unexpected.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Dec 23, 2020 9:39 PM

May 2013
A lot of people are uncomfortable with this episode because of the 5 year age gap hence they refuse to acknowledge the yuri moments. They automatically think that yuri = lewd things. It easy to see why because shoujo ai has been used as a term (very wrongly so) to describe non-sexual girlxgirl relationships. But in my opinion yuri is just yuri. It can be lewd or non-lewd (like in japan).

As for the ages. Lesbian kids exists. Like yuri. it doesn't have to be sexual for a kid to be a lesbian. Straight kids crushes on other kids all the time. A lesbian kid crushing on another girl is just that. A crush. Fina is still very young and Yuna is still very immature (15). they don't even have the word to describe how they're feeling. But that's the thing, they're feeling *something*. And that's good enough for them atm.

I like how they ended this season. This anime really brought a lot of laugh for me and my gf and I'm glad that it's getting a second season. 2020 was a mess and a fluffy, comf show like this was much needed to relax our stressed brains.
TrickRiftDec 23, 2020 10:08 PM
Dec 23, 2020 10:28 PM

Jul 2016
What a wholesome final episode to wrap things up for this overall sweet series. Its approach was a bit more dramatic this time with Fina wanting to spend more time alone with Yuna but being afraid of telling her since she thought it would be selfish to ask such request. Not gonna lie, the whole situation was kinda overdramatic for moments but in the end, I guess it couldn't be helped since Fina is just 10 and Yuna can't read minds. This said, I'm glad they could make up in the end and that heartfelt hug they shared was indeed, a rather precious moment.

Overall, it was a pretty lighthearted series. The studio did something weird with the episode order at the beginning but other than that, I pretty much ended up enjoying every single episode. My favorites being the one with Yuna curing Fina and Shuri's mother and the other one with her helping the kids from the orphanage.

Yuna and Fina's relationship throughout the series was also rather adorable to see and with a second season being officially announced, I really hope we can see even more of their interactions in the future.

7/10 - Now that's confirmed, I wonder if Yuna will visit Wa in the sequel.
SouthRzVaDec 23, 2020 10:32 PM
Dec 23, 2020 11:11 PM

Nov 2019
Yuna is gay, arrest that pedo bear (pun intended)

5/10
Dec 24, 2020 12:13 AM

Mar 2018
It's nice to see the final episode be an episode between the characters' bonds then be some grandiose final battle or something, really shows what this anime is all about.

A lot happened in this episode, and most of it pretty fast, so it was very charming to see the pace slow down for the last couple of minutes of the episode while we reminisced about the first encounter of these two.

All and all decent show, 7/10.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2020

43 by waldy713 »»
Apr 18, 8:54 PM

Poll: » Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2020

47 by waldy713 »»
Apr 18, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2020

55 by waldy713 »»
Apr 18, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2020

63 by waldy713 »»
Apr 18, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2020

76 by waldy713 »»
Apr 18, 3:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.