Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 2, 2020 4:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Character chemistry in this show is really charming, especially between Fina and Yuna. I thought this episode had some really cute moments between those two.

There's also working at a restaurant and the show went full kuma mode with those bear outfits lol. Clever.
Dec 2, 2020 5:05 AM

Apr 2020
Now I want to go to the bakery where the employees are little girls wearing bear clothes, lol.
Dec 2, 2020 5:24 AM

Jan 2014
You know. I do wonder how she eats with those bears on her hands lol. Must be hard to grasp things lol. But a very cute episode.
Dec 2, 2020 5:31 AM

Nov 2016
Wow, this episode was basically like cute kuma overload xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 2, 2020 5:40 AM
The memelord

Feb 2020
The lolis…………............they’re multiplying (≧∇≦)
My Candies:
Main:
Dec 2, 2020 5:47 AM

Jul 2017
As if Sunday's Kamitachi Otoko's Ryoma opens shop and is ready for business, today's Yuna is attempting the same LOL (but she can't, because she's an adventurer)

Helping out common folk is Yuna's strength, and saving a family from their near-death bakery business? Oh Lord dear Karin, how can you deduce someone is/isn't bad just by smooth-talking (even if it was real)...

Asking Fina's mom Tiermina for help on the job and paying her a proper salary (plus helping out workers, putting aside loli child labour), YEP hooray to worker welfare xD, and dressing everybody in bear onesies for uniforms, forget about naming it other than "Bear". Yuna!

Just like Ryoma's booming laundromat business, Yuna's "Bear Haven" bakery business sure is another boomer through word-of-mouth and merch LULZ. And Lord Cliff to finish things up in the proper legal order.

Quite a pleasant episode! Novelists sure like the idea of Isekai protags starting a business in another world.
Dec 2, 2020 5:49 AM

Jan 2017
Another feels-good episode, this show's strength really comes from Yuuna helping people out by providing them financial security etc, while the more action-y episodes like last week's was really meh

Poor Yuuna she just wants to have an excuse to not cook but instead have a flourishing business

Next week is the mandatory beach episode LET'S GO
Dec 2, 2020 5:50 AM

Apr 2020
this show now focuses too much on helping people and ego stroking, I expect more combat/ quest
downgraded

Dec 2, 2020 5:56 AM

Sep 2019
This episode was so sweet, I really like watching Yuuna help people and make their lives better.
Dec 2, 2020 6:01 AM

Jun 2020
The Wholesomeness in this episode is too much OwO

Btw missed opportunity for the store name:
KFC (Kuma's Fastfood Cravings)
See what i did there? ....Oof

Seeing the characters working together for the shop was really nice. Guess I'll have to wait for next week again. This is one of my first anime to watch while it's currently airing lol.
Dec 2, 2020 6:01 AM

Feb 2019
I love how the two cute Isekai, this and Kamitachi, have had episodes focused on the MC’s opening businesses this week.

Today’s ep was cuteness overload. The bear outfits for everyone were really nice. I’m really glad the mother and daughter found a new place to call home as well. Sucks that they were being charged such high rates on their loan.

Yuna’s reflection at the end about how precious the world and its people have become to her was really nice too. Great way to start to the day
Dec 2, 2020 6:10 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
They saved the bakery but seems like they still prefer the restaurant xD nice
Dec 2, 2020 6:14 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Birthday party at the capital was fun, Yuna and her bear outfit always be on their center of attention. That Yuna and Fina alone time was great, finally they had that quality time, together, after a long awaits happened previously. Then, Yuna suddenly changed her mind about opening a shop, because something unexpected happening. Such a lucky encounters for them, and they really deserved to receiving it. Because Yuna already decided her decision, to helped them, so there was no way to turned her hands down!

After some preparation parts of time, using a whole mansion as Yuna's new shop, its time for opening the business! However, the reality already exceeds the expectation. A lot of costumer coming on your first day, Yuna. Never expected to be something like that? Obviously. Thanks to her friends, the strong bond and chemistry with everyone already made the impossibility turned into a reality.

A precious place? Yea, especially with the smile coming from those bunch of little bears. They all must be protect!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 2, 2020 6:28 AM

Mar 2017
PoyoMain said:
The lolis…………............they’re multiplying (≧∇≦)

I was gonna say the bears are multiplying

both sound wrong
Dec 2, 2020 6:41 AM

Aug 2013
Sweet episode. It's always great to see Yuna helping out other people. It always brings a smile to my face.

Everyone in the bear customs. So many bears. XD

Dec 2, 2020 6:42 AM
Jul 2020
Using a mansion for a shop? I wonder how yuna make money that fast? Probably because she is over powered that she can make money in no time. But this episode is pretty good and wholesome too
Dec 2, 2020 6:59 AM

Oct 2007
the bear giving time to help people in need.

those bear costumes are so cute!

and so many lolis now.
Dec 2, 2020 7:29 AM
Oct 2018
This is the isekai we want cute SoL!!!
Dec 2, 2020 7:55 AM
Oct 2015
This would have made a good season finale too with the way it concluded. I know next week is a Sea episode but still this could have been put at the end of the season.
Dec 2, 2020 8:09 AM

Nov 2013
This episode kinda mirroring Kamitachinii in the way both protagonist opening up business in a fantasy world and showing us what is a perfect, most-decorated life anyone could ever had, which I'm never big fan of because I feel like it's toxic positivity. Which one is worse? I guess Kamitachinii is worse because here I found the side characters to be more fun which is ironic because those show had many adults and here we got bunch of bog standard anime lolis.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Dec 2, 2020 8:22 AM

Aug 2017
very cute episode, cant wait for the next one
Dec 2, 2020 9:24 AM
Sep 2015
Many comments are already mention how this is similar to Kami-tachi ni Hirowareta Otoko
(By the Grace of the Gods) so I don't have to.

I'm wondering if they're in the same universe, if not, then I suggest a crossover!
Dec 2, 2020 9:45 AM

Jun 2015
Kuma Kuma Kuma!!!!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Dec 2, 2020 9:47 AM

Jun 2015
Nix700 said:
Using a mansion for a shop? I wonder how yuna make money that fast? Probably because she is over powered that she can make money in no time. But this episode is pretty good and wholesome too

If you watch the first few eps you will answer you own question.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Dec 2, 2020 9:55 AM

Nov 2011
God damn the food looks so good in this anime. My favorite SOL of the season comes through again. I actually love how chill this anime is. I feel like it is well underscored.

Yuna is amazing <3

Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Dec 2, 2020 10:13 AM

Apr 2014
Another great kuma episode. Now we have two isekai main characters this season that open shops in another world. Also, those bear store costumes are so cute!!!
Dec 2, 2020 12:51 PM

Apr 2015
So she does start a shop! How nice! Love how all the little waitresses are all wearing a bear outfit. Can never have too many bears this season. Very adorable episode!
Dec 2, 2020 1:33 PM

Dec 2015
Not gotta lie, I would like to eat at a place like this. The atmosphere of the restaurant and how adorable everything is, it's just too much not to. I like the ending where the mom and daughter said they appreciated the debt was covered, but they decided to stay. It made Yuna think about her time in the city and how it was precious to her.
Dec 2, 2020 1:43 PM

Jan 2012
You know, I can't believe it took me this long to realize it, but this show is pretty much IDENTICAL to another one airing this season, By the Grace of the Gods. There are superficial changes like a bear girl instead of slime boy, and a cleaning store instead of restaurant, but for all intents and purposes they're both calm, healing shows with no real conflict. If I had to choose one this would win though. It's much cuter in general and has maintained my interest just a bit better between the two. I should probably save these thoughts for 3 weeks from now when both shows end but oh well. I'll just regurgitate them then if I remember.
Dec 2, 2020 1:56 PM

Sep 2017
Going to another world to open a business : after the laundry edition, here is the restaurant

Props to Yuna, using orphans instead of slimes is less productive but cuter
Dec 2, 2020 2:02 PM
Feb 2018
I have a question why didn't Yuna set up a bear travel gate in her new home that be the best way to come and go right?
Dec 2, 2020 2:11 PM
Jan 2019
Ellenwitch said:
You know. I do wonder how she eats with those bears on her hands lol. Must be hard to grasp things lol. But a very cute episode.

She seems to manage a burger fine with them on, but she can also take them off since they are just gloves. You see this straight away in episode 1 when she is eating eggs for breakfast using a knife and fork.
Dec 2, 2020 2:40 PM

Jun 2017
From 0 to bears real quick. I felt like Yuna was kind of pressured into opening the shop but at least she found people to run it instead of herself.
Dec 2, 2020 2:51 PM

Mar 2020
How, that's a lot of people...in bear costumes...epic.

Well she opened her own business, a restaurant to be precise and it was a great success.

OK episode :/
Dec 2, 2020 5:02 PM

Apr 2016
fluffy episode, love this show ngl
Dec 2, 2020 5:14 PM
Dec 2011
The eggs episode was one thing... but why is everyone in this show so ok with child labour!? lol
Dec 2, 2020 6:56 PM

Jun 2017
Aparently most isekai worlds haven't signed the Convention concerning the Prohibition and Immediate Action for the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labor yet so it's OK, Kuma girl can continue exploiting any underused labor force she happens to find in her adventures.

Dec 2, 2020 8:40 PM

Oct 2017
That was so fluffy and cute. The kuma mutiplied XD.

Dang the whole resturant thing was heartwarming af, loved this episode.
Dec 2, 2020 9:18 PM

Jun 2008
JordanDN said:
The eggs episode was one thing... but why is everyone in this show so ok with child labour!? lol

If "children working" fell under illegal forms of "child labor," your parents wouldn't be allowed to give you chores. There's not really anything wrong with what Yuna is doing, especially considering the world she's in. The kids are clearly happy to be there and aren't being put under excess stress or hazardous situations.
Dec 2, 2020 9:57 PM

Jul 2016
The feel-good vibes this show gives are simply amazing. I feel so relaxed now.

Another lovely episode. Seeing Yuna helping others so selflessly always melts my heart. So glad the mother and daughter could find a new place they can call home.
Yuna's reflection at the end about how precious this new world has become to her was a pretty wholesome way to conclude this week's episode too.
Dec 2, 2020 10:02 PM
Nov 2020
Tiermina is essentially permanently indebted to Yuna for getting a second chance at life ...she shouldn't complain if Yuna wants her to do something. It's going to benefit everyone in the end anyways!
Dec 2, 2020 10:33 PM

Oct 2016
Great episode, This and By the Grace of the Gods really be competing for the most wholesome show this season. Though, I personally like Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear more.

It honestly felt like a final episode in the end there but, it isn't so let's go. Looking forward to next episode for more therapy.
Dec 2, 2020 11:06 PM

Oct 2007
a few more thoughts...

it's nice to see people from the guild help Yuna.. and also the kids from the orphanage are willing to help as well. This just shows if you're nice to people, there's a chance they would be nice to you as well when the time comes.

and of course, Yuna has the long arm of the law on her side.. Cliff punished those people who put the bakery out of business with too much debt.
Dec 3, 2020 2:27 AM

Sep 2020
I really enjoyed the final sequence of this episode, particularly the music.
Paladin23 said:
I have a question why didn't Yuna set up a bear travel gate in her new home that be the best way to come and go right?

Fast traveling is bothersome tasks, normal traveling is for adventuring and completing exciting quests.
Dec 3, 2020 4:32 PM
Jul 2018
Great episode. yuna had a lot of people who liked the bear outfit i found it really cool

I'm looking forward to seeing the next episode.

Dec 3, 2020 10:05 PM

Oct 2008
another wholesome episode!
Yuna helped a lot and this time the baker mother and daugther and Yuna also planned to let all of the orphans become parttime jobs more like fulltime already!
Yuna should already be a gov/mayor at this rate but that's a hassle for her and she'll decline.
5/5.

Dec 4, 2020 11:25 AM

Mar 2020
More bears, now we have a kuma bakery where employees wear a bear uniform, very cute.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Dec 4, 2020 6:23 PM

Jan 2012
It was nice to have another cuteness overload episode but, unfortunately, we;re still getting the same shit when it comes to cutting corners crapping on the story...
Feb 8, 2021 5:48 AM
Jan 2020
If you ever want to open up a business, you must go to an isekai, because there you’ll become super OP and will be loved by everyone. It will be a perfect world. Hmm… Interesting.
Mar 18, 2021 5:20 AM

Feb 2020
Those bear uniforms are so cute.

I want to visit that restaurant. It looks such a comfy place.

SerafosJan 29, 11:03 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2020

43 by waldy713 »»
Apr 18, 8:54 PM

Poll: » Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2020

47 by waldy713 »»
Apr 18, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2020

55 by waldy713 »»
Apr 18, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2020

63 by waldy713 »»
Apr 18, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2020

76 by waldy713 »»
Apr 18, 3:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.