Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 17, 2021 8:24 PM

Dec 2018
bro my fuckin feels tho
Jan 25, 2021 10:35 AM

May 2020
This episode is like eroge.

"Wiene is in dangerous, what should I do?

-- Act stupid to protect Wiene --
-- Ignore Wiene and do nothing --

But still Black Minotaurus will still come to fight Loki Familia.
Jan 29, 2021 1:43 AM

Aug 2017
Harem is reconstituted. Bell sucks, all this for one cute little purple girl?

dragynfaerie said:
Wiene died and should've stayed dead.

Yeah. What's going to happen now, she either dies again or remains part of harem forever?
Feb 6, 2021 8:23 PM
Oct 2019
I didn't think there was anyway she would die, so when she did it really surprised me. Caught me off guard

But then she was resurrected and wound up living after all haha

That black minotaur was awesome. Was that a brief shot of the one guy who was training a minotaur back in season 1? Is that the same minotaur (I thought it was killed? Did it reincarnate into that bigger, badder one?). Is it also a talking xenos?

That one flying lizard dude squashing the one-eyed Dix compatriot was pretty funny. As was skeleton dude's golem being taken out in one blow.

Overall, though, Bell didn't really do anything to save the dragon girl, the Loki familia didn't really do much, and the Hestia family didn't do jack shit. Wtf is up with that Hestia familia? (The Hestia supporter chick is so obnoxious to me.) And did all the xenos just escape back into the tunnel/sewer/dungeon? I mean...wut...
Feb 27, 2021 9:59 PM
Jul 2019
He had all the time in the world to put back the stone in her head, whole lot of stupid plot devices. Green hood girl just kinda has an eye... I enjoyed how bad this episode was as climax 10/10
Mar 9, 2021 11:22 AM

Sep 2012
and i was hopping bell and maybe even with hes family to go in to odds with the rest

shakugan no shana s3 route
Apr 12, 2021 6:57 AM
Daydreamer

Mar 2020
This is the season where everything gets deeper, on another level compared to the previous two. Considering that, I really think this is the best episode of the entire series.
May 27, 2021 1:49 AM

Dec 2012
That was so sad wtf. Fel you're the MVP!

Jun 20, 2021 2:12 PM
Dec 2013
ummmmm.... deus ex machina much?
Jul 9, 2021 5:25 AM

May 2016
The fool Fels saved the day I really didn't want Wiene to die like that by that baldy.

6/5 far exceeded my expectations.
Aug 22, 2021 11:04 PM

Jun 2012
People's priorities are pretty strange, liking this sequence of events until Wiene is resurrected then hating that. That was at least tastefully executed, but most of the season before this has just been annoying to watch. Dogshit communication leading to ridiculous contrived outcomes and unnecessary conflict, despite the entire point of the season being that these monsters actually can communicate. It's hard for me to care about Wiene being resurrected when she was only killed off to begin with due to a nonsensical series of events.

At least Asterius is cool. This series peaks whenever a Minataur is around. The Minataur fight in S1 is still one of the best anime fights ever, nothing close to that this time but still a cool fight.
Mar 14, 2022 6:06 PM

May 2008
Definitely an emotionally charged episode, will Weine be featured in the remaining episodes? Does this back entrance to the dungeon break the guild's strangle hold on dungeon access?

I fear that Bell is going to be in a lot of trouble, but if his goddess still loves him... so what?
Apr 16, 2022 9:45 AM

May 2020
Now to begin with I really wanted that Minotaur to beat the hell out of Ais, so in a way i approve that sight of her losing the sensation in her hands. Bell did what he could, atleast that's how it feels, but still monster girl died though no worries, as she got back to life some seconds later... yeah. Anyways, now I sense some real trouble coming for him.
May 19, 2022 11:49 PM

Jun 2010
That was one hell of an episode! The fight was awesome, that is one strong monster! The Wiene scenes were both brutal and emotionally hard to watch.. So happy they didn't drop the ball with the outcome. Bell is the true hero here. He fought for what he believed in and the people he loved and was willing to risk everything to do it! Fuck anybody who has a problem with him protecting/saving Wiene!

Uncle-Ruckus said:
Before there's an influx of "deus ex machina" complaints, people are okay with sentient, intelligent monsters that seem to vaguely remember their victims and emotions from their past incarnations and accept the existence an undying 800+ year old legendary skeleton mage with knowledge exceeding human understanding, yet they think resurrecting a freshly departed Wiene that left behind her red stone is too far-fetched? This series is built upon countless miracles, what did you expect? Lol.

So much this.. I really hate the modern trend of demanding super specific "realism" in fantasy and fiction. Almost always for ideological or edgelord reasons. More specifically here like this case, it's tiring having to listen to all the edgelord/masochist whining because they dared to write a good story instead of an edgy grimdark tragic one, usually in the name of seeming deep, epic or emotional. It's bad enough that crap is used so often in modern anime/games/fiction as it is... but why do we have to deal with tantrums too? ugh

James_xenoMay 19, 2022 11:57 PM
Jun 29, 2022 10:33 PM

Jan 2020
Well, I guess Dix didn't survive after all. Oh well.

The Minotaur fight was good. I'm a bit disappointed Wallenstein was able to hold her own against it. At this point I feel like she needs to be taken down a peg or two.

Where did one-eyed boi even come from? That was hecka random, and then his death was even more random. They could've taken this out, not ganked Wiene, and just had her be healed by Fels and the outcome of this episode would be the exact same. The problem with her death is that it didn't add anything to the story since it got undone so fast. There were no consequences. It'd almost be better if she'd stayed dead for an episode or two and then came back.

That being said, Wiene being revived was a bit of a cop-out imo. Mostly because it dissolves a good amount of tension between the humans and monsters. There is still stigma there and what not. But had such a "significant" character been a casualty in this current conflict it'd shake things up a lot. Now Bell is probably just going to go back to his conventional self because everyone is safe, his potential for growth, this season, was just taken away.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jul 4, 2022 9:22 AM

Jan 2019
What an episode!

Sad they killed off Dix this early, wanted to see more of him.

All the fights were awesome, the minotaur was awesome, Loki Familia was awesome, Ais was awesome and the chick with the Thanos sword was awesome.

Really thought they had the balls to kill off Weine there, was a really powerful moment that felt cheapened by her immediate resurrection. And I think the resolution to the arc would have been a lot more interesting if she remained dead.

Oct 15, 2022 1:46 AM

Nov 2020
HOLYYYYYYY LETS FUCKING GOOOO
Oct 22, 2022 1:21 PM
Apr 2018
Beautiful we,orowqrw
Nov 5, 2022 11:07 PM
Apr 2021
literally this episode just reverted what they were doing what
Nov 11, 2022 8:40 AM

Apr 2013
Much better episode than the last one, gonna give kudos to Bell for actually thinking of a story to tell. Even though it was not the best story. The resurrection of Wiene is kind of an asspull, but... since it was done immediately after her dying, I guess it was not that much different from simply healing her up.
Jan 13, 2023 5:42 AM

Dec 2012
The monster killed Dix.
Bell shoots a faiyaboruto.
lol at Arles.
lol at Fels.
Hermes saves Fels.
Dat reveal. OMG! It's Gleam Eyes' cousin.
Dat roar. Holy crap! It has Haoushoku Haki.

Asterius fight was awesome. Fels is the real MVP. So I assume Dix wasn't the last of the Daedalus bloodline? Someone else will step forth to carry on the will of D.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 18, 2023 6:18 AM

Nov 2017
What an emotional episode! The relationship between Bell and Wiene is MAGNIFICENT!
Mar 3, 2023 10:14 AM

Nov 2010
Damn, Asterius vs. Ais fight was cool! I wonder how strong he is. I'm guessing around level 7 or 8. It was nice to see Ais in action again after a long time. I also liked seeing her bleed, but damn, that wasn't enough to faze her.
Aw man, I don't like it when the story goes through all the drama and resurrects someone who just died.
Mar 12, 2023 10:06 PM
Nov 2010
Very much expected the ass pull given then poor writing so far. Just so predicable, the author is almost afraid to venture forth, perhaps knowing his limitations...
Apr 20, 2023 2:59 AM
Jan 2021
What a beautiful episode that was. Animation wasn't great, but it was still worth the watch.
Apr 23, 2023 11:48 PM
Jul 2019
Story was so linear and the main character doesn't have any character development I like how the author just brings back some of the main characters back to life so cassually while the non majors aern't this some bullshit
May 31, 2023 6:04 PM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
I didn't want Wiene to die but I DAMN sure didn't want to see them pull a copout when it looked for sure that she had died. That's bullshit. Absolute bullshit.
Jul 14, 2023 10:39 PM
Nov 2022
VIOLENTARE A MI FAMILIA COMO SI FUERA UN PADRE MALTRATADOR MALDITA SEAAA!!!!
Aug 20, 2023 2:37 AM
Dec 2013
Lacklustre with no exciting developments
Nov 11, 2023 12:25 PM
Apr 2023
10/10 buen capítulo
Feb 1, 8:36 PM

Nov 2009
LOL @ Fels...

"NO GOOD, THE LOKIES ARE THE REAL MONSTERS"

LOL...

BTW... I thought Wiene was a "Dragon"?... but she's a "Lamia"? huh...

Also... Bell didn't go mind break and rage to attack everyone huh...

And we get a resurrection spell, interesting... I wonder if this can only be used on the monsters with gemstones, since it looks like Wiene is literally reviving from the gemstone.

Not to mention Fels said she haven't used the spell for 800 years and call it useless, meaning she either never had a chance to use it, or it doesn't work on regular human or species, since they don't have gemstones.

Tho... I guess there goes the "co-existence"... since everyone made it clear, that they're all against the Monsters.

Not to mention Bell took the "selfish" route, where he pretends to everyone that he's fighting Wiene. (which is huge, cause Bell is known to be very Honest, but now he Lies)

Not only that, but Bell is now responsible to part of the city destruction, cause no one is going to believe in "good monsters" after what just happened. As armed monsters went on rampage and attacking Humans.

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 28, 10:20 PM
Nov 2023
I love this episode, especially the part where Wiene is revived
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2020

220 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 10:11 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2020

120 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Dec 4, 2020

71 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 9:24 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 27, 2020

90 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 8:47 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka III Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 13, 2020

119 by amlg »»
Feb 1, 7:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.