Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 21, 2020 6:32 AM

Aug 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So this Union group is on the move and managed to get M-21.
Regis and M-21 still don't get along well.

The after-credit scene with Raizel and the vacuum cleaner was funny.

Oct 21, 2020 6:34 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
Well, this series continues to be consistent with it's normal pacing and decent humor.

The scenes surrounding Manabu possibly liking guys (not sure if from Manhwa or new material) were all hilarious, especially when Tashiro was talking to the hacker thinking that it was Manabu's boyfriend. Comedy Gold. As well as the scenes where Regis was trying to get Raizel to clean and in the after credit scene you see Raizel failing to use a simple vacuum cleaner.

Another weird moment, when they talked about the noodle soup, the subtitles translated it as "naruto", which I know means ramen (or more specifically a fishcake that is often found in ramen) but it might have been a mistake from the subtitle team, unless a language expert can explain why it was done like that.

On the more serious side of the story, M-21 is being taken back by the Union and we will find out next episode what exactly the stakes are for his character. The Union guys are all pretty strong and one has the ability to use a normal(?) gun to vaporize falling rubble...anime logic or part of a superpower?

Really looking forward to the next episode and I think I can now safely say that the pacing will be consistent throughout the entire season.
anime-primeOct 21, 2020 6:38 AM
Oct 21, 2020 6:36 AM

May 2020
told u best anime for this season and check out my list got some great rating lol
Oct 21, 2020 6:55 AM
May 2017
I like this weeks episode a lot, the humour is freaking great and we finally getting into more serious action/plot. Regis roasting Shark and Harmer about both their appearance was awesome, so was when he demanded Rai to clean up and Frankenstein looking about to faint lol. Honestly I’m really liking the characters of this anime. Can’t wait till next episode
Oct 21, 2020 7:06 AM

Apr 2019
welp, M-21 is taken away by the Union with Regis and Seira probably going to save him? would be fun to watch a fight between them and get to see the scale of Regis' power. Funny scenes yet again with Rai trying to adapt to the world.

Oct 21, 2020 7:22 AM
Sep 2019
I'm giving this Goddamned episode 5/5 just because I laughed too much... 😂😂😂
Oct 21, 2020 7:25 AM

Nov 2019
Comedy is totally the highlight in this episode. We even got the "(chuckles) I'm in" moment with Tao and Manabu which was enjoyable to watch. Hoping we get more action in future episodes.

Missed out on God of High School last season, so this and Tower of God are the only webtoon anime I've seen. ToG could have been better in my opinion, so if Noblesse can really pick it up in the next couple of episodes, it could very well be my favorite webtoon anime this year.
Oct 21, 2020 7:35 AM
Aug 2020
Just a decent episode. But we are not even close to the OVA level.
Oct 21, 2020 7:40 AM

Feb 2019
Hilarious episode man, M-21 and Yu chan are both silly af. Love the character intersections in this series. Feel bad my boy M-21 got beat up, but he’ll bounce back I’m sure.
Oct 21, 2020 7:44 AM

Oct 2017
Lmao Frank can't chill, Rai's antics are just too funny.

Regis and Seira misunderstood M-21 and given the situation that was the logical conclusion. Thou I was hoping to watch Regis vs the bad guys.
Oct 21, 2020 8:03 AM

Oct 2019
I don’t want the story to be rushed or anything but damn it’s going really slow...as for a first time watcher (don’t know anything about the books) i dont know anything about the main character and he says only 5 words in the whole episode lmao....anyways it’s still better than that abomination that was God Of Highschool for now
Oct 21, 2020 8:07 AM

Sep 2019
M-21 got captured by the Union and he wants to find his friend’s name. I enjoyed this episode, it was funny.
Oct 21, 2020 8:10 AM
Jul 2018
Its actually pretty good .idk why rating is aroung 6 lol
Oct 21, 2020 8:11 AM

Aug 2019
The pacing is fucking too slow. We don't care about the past of the bodyguard or the daily life of the students. 3 episodes and still no fight scene, I want to see Raizel thrashing Union. I understand why the rating is so low for this anime, it is not even a 5 for me.
Oct 21, 2020 8:23 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So The Union has tracked down and captured M-21. Regis tries to intervene, but M-21 gave himself up to protect Regis and Seira. The hacking battle between Manbu and Tao was fun to watch.
Oct 21, 2020 8:31 AM
Aug 2020
Kayleon said:
The pacing is fucking too slow. We don't care about the past of the bodyguard or the daily life of the students. 3 episodes and still no fight scene, I want to see Raizel thrashing Union. I understand why the rating is so low for this anime, it is not even a 5 for me.

Damn, noblesse in the mud, what if noblesse pacing is too slow for this season?
Oct 21, 2020 8:36 AM
Sep 2020
The episode was consistent as always. Good to see that an action anime is still going strong with just comedy and slice of life.Sad that we still did not see anything major supernatural moments.
Oct 21, 2020 8:36 AM

Jun 2009
Well a lil diffrentcesagain but still amazing too see the guys animated 10/10 from me

and the hacking battle is hilarious
Oct 21, 2020 8:42 AM

Jan 2014
Better to be at a more slow and calm pace, then rushing into certain things honestly. That hacker battle lmao, and Yu afterwards. Just too funny.
Oct 21, 2020 8:46 AM

Jun 2009
Kayleon said:

why do you complain for it too be slow first all said its too fast now you get a lil story and insight of the charas the fights going too come soon --- i dont really get your problem with the show at all
Oct 21, 2020 9:04 AM

Nov 2014
M21 stopping Regis felt way too forced.

Tbh comedy is the strongest point of this anime so far.
Oct 21, 2020 9:12 AM
Aug 2020
Kannei said:
Kayleon said:

why do you complain for it too be slow first all said its too fast now you get a lil story and insight of the charas the fights going too come soon --- i dont really get your problem with the show at all

Assuming the guy wants the anime to be at a moderate pacing, cause having slow pacing makes people loose interest, and at the same time, having fast pacing makes people confuse and unfortunately loose interest, just has to be right in the middle
Oct 21, 2020 9:17 AM
Oct 2019
Regis shouldn't underestimate these genetically modified superhumans. That could be his downfall. The genetically modified superhuman look powerful and modern technology has advanced since Regis and Seria's time. Frankenstein also did mention that strength that Regis and Seria's strength has significantly declined. Never underestimate your opponents.

The comedic interaction between the character especially Manabu and Yusuke, M-21 and Regis
make this shows so fun and entertaining to watch.

It is funny that Rai is the MC but he has had the least lines in all three episodes so far. Can't wait for him to go all out.
Oct 21, 2020 9:21 AM

Mar 2020
M-21 has now been captured by the Union and Raizel has now sparked a passion for cleaning.

I feel like Raizel is just there, he's not doing anything he's kinda just there. Don't know why he's a main character but I'll probably find out sooner or later why he is.

Regis probably being the one with the second most screen time and lines saw M-21 get captured, will he save him or leave him? A lot of comedy this episode......didn't work for me except for vacuum scene.

Ok episode :)

Oct 21, 2020 10:03 AM

Aug 2008
omg at rai trying to clean at the end :)))) but i must say the fight between m-21 and shark was nice

rai doesn't talk mucjh, but has a story and weight on his shoulders, lets hope soon will develop it
The spider is watching
Oct 21, 2020 10:28 AM

Jul 2017
I'd swear Shinwoo is just being a nuisance now, and the hacker battle between Tao and Manabu was...a sight to behold.

Other than the Union trying to get their hands on M-21, the business of Raizel and the rest are still calm as ever, even in Ye Ran High School.

Seira and Regis just on the brink of saving M-21 from Shark and Hammer, but willingly M-21 just let himself be strayed away by DA-5. What's his real deal really?
KANLen09Oct 21, 2020 11:16 AM
Oct 21, 2020 10:32 AM
Nov 2017
Kayleon said:

Finally someone who agrees with me, I’ve actually gone back to the ova after each episode to even remember that the Mc is a badass and not some dense moron whose all about ramen. What is the point of this show. At this pace nobody will even want the story continue. At this rate we won’t even get to see rai even fight. I’m bored. I dropped elaina the witch and this show is pushing my buttons

Kannei said:
Kayleon said:

This show is literally called noblesse not M-21 and the two snow haired young vamps. He might as well be invisible. Who cares about m-21

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
anime-primeOct 21, 2020 11:15 AM
Oct 21, 2020 11:07 AM

Oct 2018
Poor, poooor Frankenstein.
Oct 21, 2020 11:13 AM

Feb 2014
Franky has it real bad, Poor guy can't see his master suffer the times.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Oct 21, 2020 11:20 AM

Feb 2013
Haha, Rai wants to help.
Hmm, Regis could have tried more to stop those guys.
Oct 21, 2020 11:28 AM

Jul 2017
bruh chapter 3 is around 121 chapters in wtf lmao
Oct 21, 2020 1:24 PM

Mar 2017
The story is taking so long to get going and the characters have been reduced to anime stereotypes... I can't be the only one who is disappointed by this anime after that incredible OVA episode right?

After credit scene was hilarious though!
Oct 21, 2020 2:10 PM

Nov 2011
God this is so bad. The fight scene was trash and the side school characters I feel like are making it worse.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Oct 21, 2020 3:06 PM

Mar 2020
Poor Frank, your house is getting a mess. The misunderstanding and the hacker battle were funny.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Oct 21, 2020 3:14 PM
Feb 2020
Am I the only one who wants to beat Regis untill he stops making stupid assumptions?
Oct 21, 2020 3:40 PM
May 2017
Ah I get why this anime has a low score now, apparently people don’t seem to like The Slice of a life elements anymore ( which I like to point out helps the characters in the long run or they become plain janes, like the ones in GOH ) and only prefer action, action and more action with they way they are commenting bullshit. Shounen junkies have such trash mindset sometimes, don’t you guys like to expand your horizons a bit. This Webtoon adaptation is going pretty solid, they are compacting all different genres in perfectly. Which the other 2 failed at completely, seriously this is episodes was done right
Oct 21, 2020 4:06 PM

Jun 2015
Sweet baby whatever god you pray to, request this comes at least twice a week! Story is fantastic so far.

I think we got some interesting character relationship building among the expanded cast here. I reckon the attack M-21 stood in front of could of possibly done some serious damage to the short white haired fellow but due to his arrogance wouldn't of defended against it considering demi humans beneath him.

I think his sis has figured it out, or at least is more aware of the situation but damn, that was a tense moment and quite frankly (frank being dead for several years but always wanted to be a noble born vampire) we have some wild shit to come!!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Oct 21, 2020 4:18 PM

Mar 2010
Man I wanted to see those two fight. I was getting shivers just thinking about it.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 21, 2020 4:25 PM

Apr 2015
Ahh well I'm happy they nailed the comedy scenes; the hacking competition was great, the misunderstandings are real, and the post-credit scene was hilarious.

Noblesse's plot isn't its strong suit, but what drew me in to the manhwa were the heartwarming character relationships and funny character interactions. And they're doing a decent job depicting those in this anime adaptation. I don't understand why people are complaining about the lack of action/fight scenes, people need to be more patient my gosh. It's literally only been three episodes. There's obviously gonna be a lot more action in the later episodes. I would take a story that takes its time to build up character relationships than one that's just about fighting on the first few episodes any day.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Oct 21, 2020 4:50 PM

Jul 2012
Raizel just being there, eating and drinking and not saying a single word, while being the MC is hilarious to me! (That post-credits scenes was great)
I feel for Frankenstein!
Oct 21, 2020 5:45 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lmao. Forgive me for being so sucker. But seriously, these episode was hella funny xD. The interaction between M-22 and Regis was just so nice, and its already boom out with how Rai suddenly reactive toward their conversation. The way of his reaction, and then Frankenstein, its just created a nice amount of laughter to me. And i am completely satisfied with these dynamic. Lol.

Not gonna mentioned the weird misunderstanding in the school, tho. That Manabu and Yu? Holy shit, kids? What were you thinking? And that Tao conversation and his interest, tho. Oh, man, i should considering these one as a comedic SoL show rather than an action packed with some serious story show on its background, that somehow failed to distributed well one me. Yeah, that end. Its such a good thing, blah blah, honestly, its not enough. But, surely it might improved well in the next future. Depending on how they reacted with it. So i really intriguing to see how well this went at the end. The contact has been made to the main villain, and a nice amount of action might happened nicely in the next one. Lets see the next one....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 21, 2020 6:45 PM

Dec 2014
Good episode, the character interactions are quite amusing.

I think Regis should've realized that M-21 didn't mean what he said when he mentioned mission. He wouldn't have been all tattered up if that were the case.

I'm curious what Regis's reaction is gonna be like once they find out about Frankenstein and Rais. Somehow I feel Seira might already have an idea that Regis's mind control doesn't actually work on Frankenstein.
Oct 21, 2020 7:12 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lmao the hacking things and that discussion on the computer... well it's not surprising at all to see some "shounen-ai bait" moments with that type of "handsome guys" character design haha xD the situation is pretty tense now I guess with the two white hair noblesse + the other guys
Oct 21, 2020 8:10 PM

Dec 2012
I don't remember the gay jokes from the webtoon. Are they anime original content, or did I simply forget because it's been so long since I read the webtoon?
I can't reread it, because apparently nowadays webtoon charges money?

Teehee, Rai is hilarious as always. These slice of life comedy scenes are why I loved this webtoon. Once they got to the fight scenes (that all the complainers have apparently been craving?) I just stopped reading. Bleh.
Oct 21, 2020 8:46 PM
Jan 2020
This episode had a decent fight scene at last.

This was more of a funny episode with a fight scene and so I am satisfied with this episode.
There was a good amount of information we had to take in so that is a good thing.
Enjoyed this episode a lot.
Oct 21, 2020 9:20 PM

Aug 2008
CandyRat said:
I don't remember the gay jokes from the webtoon. Are they anime original content, or did I simply forget because it's been so long since I read the webtoon?
I can't reread it, because apparently nowadays webtoon charges money?

Teehee, Rai is hilarious as always. These slice of life comedy scenes are why I loved this webtoon. Once they got to the fight scenes (that all the complainers have apparently been craving?) I just stopped reading. Bleh.

It is in the webtoon the one with tao but he reacted different ... like stay away from me lol
The spider is watching
Oct 21, 2020 9:58 PM

Jun 2019
Another fine episode. I’m noticing a pattern where it is pretty much all story and some comedy for most of the episode, with some action added at the end. It’s a little repetitive, but at least the action is done decently well. I won’t drop it yet because it offers enough promise to keep me going.
Oct 22, 2020 1:09 AM

Mar 2010
M-21 is amazing. Sucks he got captured. We may get to see Rai and Franken fight again next episode.
Oct 22, 2020 1:27 AM

Jun 2014
This episode seemed mostly comedic but it looks like some plot finally kicked in at the end so hopefully the story gets going next week.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 22, 2020 1:58 AM
Jun 2017
love that last part... the vacuum cleaner part.... hahaha
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Nov 11, 2020

63 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 26, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

anime-prime - Oct 7, 2020

203 by RGreatDanton »»
Dec 11, 2023 1:02 PM

» Noblesse season 2

quarterhorse2525 - Sep 19, 2023

7 by Saiche »»
Nov 12, 2023 2:18 PM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 9, 2020

49 by Glowinginthedark »»
Oct 10, 2023 9:48 AM

» Ep. 1 is on Crunchyroll dubs' YouTube.

Animecritic40 - May 1, 2023

6 by Animecritic40 »»
Aug 2, 2023 5:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.