Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2020 6:38 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A threat is approaching and time is crucial.

Good thing Tiara found her resolve. But really, this episode is a prep/buildup for the series' finale. I hope it will all work out tbh.
Sep 12, 2020 6:38 AM

Feb 2018
After all, before eating, we should pray, but if it's like that isn't it a little hhmm... I was a little surprised that Ashley was actually afraid of heights, xD.
Sep 12, 2020 8:41 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hmmm well at this point I just hope for a good finale episode to end this anime with emotions
Sep 12, 2020 10:12 AM

Aug 2018
This anime really needs a second season or should have been a 2-cour. With so many charathers and now with more shenanigans going on there's no way it will turn out to have a good final episode.

I hope I might be wrong, but we'll see next week.
Timz0rSep 12, 2020 10:15 AM
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Sep 12, 2020 10:27 AM
Jun 2017
Final episode next week. Lets see what performance will those girls be like
Sep 12, 2020 10:43 AM

Feb 2019
Eliza has a point with her overprotectiveness. I can understand why she’d want to prevent Tiara from becoming a witch, but it sucks that the other girls were roped into it and expelled as well.

Only one episode left to go. Hoping we have a good finale, really gonna miss this show and girls:(
Sep 12, 2020 11:55 AM

Jun 2015
The end of life as we know it is coming. But Anna is to batman as alfred is to the lapis lights! Lets hope they make it in time for the final showdown!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 12, 2020 2:07 PM

Dec 2013
I hope we get to know what Eliza's big secret is on the final episode.
Sep 12, 2020 5:47 PM

Jul 2010
UUUUUGH. This show has always been rather dumb, but this episode really broke me in terms of just how beyond stupid it is! Rant under the spoiler.

Good lord, this show seems to think it's smarter and better than it actually is, but everything about it is a complete mess. The writing especially is just flat-out awful. Nothing in this entire episode makes any lick of sense whatsoever.
Sep 13, 2020 3:09 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Obviously the girl won't let shit happened to the academy and its beautiful city. But for me, its just dissapointed. I was really mad. Its just, let them solved their own problems, dammit girls. Because their headmaster even just dumped you all hardly, without any care afterwards, and you still had a kindness to saved them? Its, no fuckin way! :(

What about the other characters? Eliza still annoying at her own pride to her little sister, i wonder if she changed her attitude in their last performance. Angelica, finally revealed her identity to the girls at the academy. Its surprising. But the girl reaction just amusing. Chloe? Idk her role to be precisely is what. She even kept hiding the real reason of why LiGHTs getting expelled with everyone, while her consent clearly just for the sake of her own academy without even did something great, like calling back an original Ray's member, or something.

She trust too much for that five groups. I am surely feel that there were not enough contribution of them to get much mana for city protection. Dammit you, woman. I am too frustating with these. I just hope they were all just have a sudden change in their end, next week, or else im really pissed off about them. Especially with Chloe's role for their finale, and more importantly to my highlight character, Eliza.

Fortunately the LiGHTs members were so amusing at all. They even had a pretty decent personality that made me always support their shit until their last performance ended. Heck, Anna's even did something as great as Lavie's banters. So, yeah, lets see how well the last performance of them in the next episode, the last episode of these one cour season only season.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 13, 2020 3:49 AM

Apr 2020
Looks like Mamuceaster is in danger, everyone already knows that Angelica is the Angers of Ray's group.
Sep 13, 2020 5:29 AM

Apr 2015
So Mamuceaster is actually in danger and appearently many knew that this day was coming eventually.. Eliza should have just told Tiara about this! I am glad that the girls are heading back to Mamuceaster, on quite the form of transportation.

Final episode building up to one massive peformance, honestly can't wait!
Sep 13, 2020 10:13 AM

Oct 2017
Some decent plot twists, I really liked the backstory of Mamcauster and Flora. Thou the biggest plot twist was the fact that the maid was a airship pilot all along XD.
Sep 13, 2020 1:13 PM

Jul 2017
Mamuceaster is in danger of being attacked, but even within family members Eliza withholds crucial information against Tiara? What sorcery is this to bring the REAL plot about time to finish things up diligently. Everyone's efforts in their respective idol groups and their Orchestra to count on it for the final countdown (well except LiGHTs that was clearly expelled and forgotten).

Eliza's overprotectiveness to Tiara, and adding insult to injury into an already bad situation worse by roping in the rest of LiGHTs for explusion, that's as far as my belief can understand how contrived this is for plot.

But whatever, it has already come to this point, and there's no turning back for these girls to trust each other and unite together as one.

MegamiRem said:
Thou the biggest plot twist was the fact that the maid was a airship pilot all along XD.
Definitely didn't see that coming.

Well, hopefully for the final episode, shine like a diamond for the big performance.
Sep 13, 2020 4:31 PM

Jan 2010
Wooo I was right about eliza!, well almost right, she was somewhat involved in the expulsion of tiara and wanted that from the beginning and she was there when they did the orchesta but it seems that the expulsion was "fair", but I still think that of the district was bs.

I don't care is she has some terminal illness (pv), I won't give sympathy.
Sep 13, 2020 11:45 PM

Oct 2007
there are only a few guards in the palace, because most have been deployed to fight the monster threat.

Rose, Lavie, Lynette, and Ashley became soo relaxed with comfortable palace life. Thankfully, they realize just in time that they need to do something. xD

Angers found by her fan. Well, even if her looks changed, Ratura still admire her a lot.

Champe lost confidence.. but was encouraged again. :)

Ordered a limited edition of the op and ed song. Will share pics on episode 12 thread when the cd arrives.

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/VIZL-1779
Sep 15, 2020 3:30 AM

Oct 2008
that green crystal looks like a GN particle field! lolz!
4/5.

Sep 16, 2020 12:00 AM

Apr 2009
badabass said:
Obviously the girl won't let shit happened to the academy and its beautiful city. But for me, its just dissapointed. I was really mad. Its just, let them solved their own problems, dammit girls. Because their headmaster even just dumped you all hardly, without any care afterwards, and you still had a kindness to saved them? Its, no fuckin way! :(

What about the other characters? Eliza still annoying at her own pride to her little sister, i wonder if she changed her attitude in their last performance. Angelica, finally revealed her identity to the girls at the academy. Its surprising. But the girl reaction just amusing. Chloe? Idk her role to be precisely is what. She even kept hiding the real reason of why LiGHTs getting expelled with everyone, while her consent clearly just for the sake of her own academy without even did something great, like calling back an original Ray's member, or something.

She trust too much for that five groups. I am surely feel that there were not enough contribution of them to get much mana for city protection. Dammit you, woman. I am too frustating with these. I just hope they were all just have a sudden change in their end, next week, or else im really pissed off about them. Especially with Chloe's role for their finale, and more importantly to my highlight character, Eliza.

Fortunately the LiGHTs members were so amusing at all. They even had a pretty decent personality that made me always support their shit until their last performance ended. Heck, Anna's even did something as great as Lavie's banters. So, yeah, lets see how well the last performance of them in the next episode, the last episode of these one cour season only season.
i might agree here both Chloe and Eliza were just pure evil in my book and also i will support Lights bcoz they did nothing wrong and tbh if was in that world i wanna pull out a S&W M500 or a Webley Mk.VI revolver on Chloe and Eliza and brutally kill 'em both bcoz they're annoying from the middle of the series and good thing i watch Houkago Teiibou Nishi to relive this Lapis Re:Lights stress in me
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Sep 16, 2020 12:02 AM

Apr 2009
Grecefar said:
Wooo I was right about eliza!, well almost right, she was somewhat involved in the expulsion of tiara and wanted that from the beginning and she was there when they did the orchesta but it seems that the expulsion was "fair", but I still think that of the district was bs.

I don't care is she has some terminal illness (pv), I won't give sympathy.
welp don't give Eliza some sympathy i even hate her she just reminds me of some traitorous character from CoD MW:2
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Sep 17, 2020 1:44 AM

Oct 2007
KANLen09 said:

Eliza's overprotectiveness to Tiara, and adding insult to injury into an already bad situation worse by roping in the rest of LiGHTs for explusion, that's as far as my belief can understand how contrived this is for plot.

feels like Eliza is a siscon. Also Eliza allowing Tiara's friends to stay and have a luxurious life in the castle looks like some kind of apology to them. She could have thrown them out or even imprisoned, but she did not.
Sep 19, 2020 4:38 AM

Dec 2018
My lesbians saved their little wife Tiara and escaped together on a airship. Awwww they really like her its so cute

Back at the school the love was in the air and the lesbians was flirting like crazy.Hugging and touching each other like lesbians should do,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

So much Yuri!! I love this episode!

Yuri-CrusaderSep 19, 2020 8:42 AM
Oct 8, 2020 10:48 PM

Nov 2009
Anna best maid,

not only is she talented in cleaning, but she's also a top tier airship pilot.

Tho I am not sure why they couldn't use the magic circle... not enough magic? (whereas they said Eliza was able to use it previously)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Oct 12, 2020 12:32 PM

Jul 2009
I think Eliza is sick or something, coz she changed a lot
May 3, 2021 11:40 AM

Feb 2020
Nice episode again. That airship looked awesome.
Dec 1, 2021 2:19 PM
Aug 2017
Eliza still a BITCH
Dec 10, 2023 1:26 AM

Nov 2022
I’m guessing Tiara sister transferred the illness she had into herself probably using the bracelet because when Tiara found out about her secret she tried hiding it and holding it tight but as soon as she found out it was some other secret she let go as a sign of relief.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lapis Re:LiGHTs Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MegamiRem - Sep 18, 2020

72 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 10, 2023 10:09 PM

Poll: » Lapis Re:LiGHTs Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2020

26 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 9, 2023 3:23 AM

Poll: » Lapis Re:LiGHTs Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2020

31 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 4, 2023 10:15 PM

Poll: » Lapis Re:LiGHTs Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2020

29 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 4, 2023 3:07 AM

Poll: » Lapis Re:LiGHTs Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 15, 2020

12 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 3, 2023 5:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.