Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 13, 2020 8:54 PM

Oct 2019
A lot of people are complaining about the CG use, but after the first season the Unreal Engine CG really grew on me. It kinda suits the style of the show and sets a nice atmosphere. It really makes this show stand out against the rest
Jul 15, 2020 3:40 PM

Apr 2018
Instantly see Juzo and the rest of the gang together again. Didn't waste time to get right back into the story.
Jul 16, 2020 11:11 AM

Jul 2019
Zeroflamez said:
Is anyone else really bothered by CG use in this show? It was so distracting every time a character was inside a building interior and they used CG for the table, objects and furniture. Like what the hell? Then near the end with those 2 agents walking down the road everything was CG but them. Even the inside of the van was fucking CG. I'm really considering just reading the manga at this point. I'm fine with CG when it comes to Animating things that would be very hard to do otherwise, but the furniture, objects and the interior of buildings? Like really Mad House? If this is the future of their Anime I'm sure not gonna tune into anymore of their shit.
This is happening not because it is Madhouse necessarily, but because there is no background studio, instead they have a cg studio, cyclone graphics, to do every single background in CG, in unreal engine to be precise, and that does include objects like tables and furniture. The background characters on the other hand probably dont need to be in CG but considering that the overall art style and character designs in this series are studily detailed, i somewhat understand, still not optimal tho.
Jul 16, 2020 1:05 PM

Apr 2010
VP2003boi said:
Zeroflamez said:
Is anyone else really bothered by CG use in this show? It was so distracting every time a character was inside a building interior and they used CG for the table, objects and furniture. Like what the hell? Then near the end with those 2 agents walking down the road everything was CG but them. Even the inside of the van was fucking CG. I'm really considering just reading the manga at this point. I'm fine with CG when it comes to Animating things that would be very hard to do otherwise, but the furniture, objects and the interior of buildings? Like really Mad House? If this is the future of their Anime I'm sure not gonna tune into anymore of their shit.
This is happening not because it is Madhouse necessarily, but because there is no background studio, instead they have a cg studio, cyclone graphics, to do every single background in CG, in unreal engine to be precise, and that does include objects like tables and furniture. The background characters on the other hand probably dont need to be in CG but considering that the overall art style and character designs in this series are studily detailed, i somewhat understand, still not optimal tho.

Ah, thanks for clarifying that. I still find it distracts me though and has me looking at the CG more than the subtitles and what's going on lol
Jul 16, 2020 7:21 PM
Mar 2015
Straight to the action
Jul 18, 2020 9:21 AM

Jul 2008
It's been too long...and finally Mary will be part of the main plot. Can't wait.
Jul 18, 2020 10:15 AM

Jul 2017
Man this OP song is better than everything else I've heard this year from new anime (not counting the Sawano song for the Galactic Heroes rebroadcast). Jean-Ken Johnny's best anime song for me by far too, no obnoxious raps or annoying choruses, just rockin it out with a great beat and keeping it simple is all I need.
Jul 18, 2020 11:47 AM

Mar 2016
animejas said:
Man this OP song is better than everything else I've heard this year from new anime (not counting the Sawano song for the Galactic Heroes rebroadcast). Jean-Ken Johnny's best anime song for me by far too, no obnoxious raps or annoying choruses, just rockin it out with a great beat and keeping it simple is all I need.

Too bad that's the only good thing going for this sequel, though.
Jul 19, 2020 3:17 AM

Aug 2013
Ryuseishun said:
animejas said:

Too bad that's the only good thing going for this sequel, though.

Nah, that ED animation. I never knew how much I needed to see Mary's ass twerking until now.
Don't believe the hype.
Jul 23, 2020 5:03 PM

Jul 2015
Imagine if the chairman from Prison School saw Mary showing off her goods in the ED lol
Aug 5, 2020 10:07 PM

Jul 2016
Almost forgot how exasperating Tetsurou could be with his "shounen protagonist" attitude. He runs directly to the danger like a goddamn idiot -.-'

Decent episode overall. Since it's a second cour, I'm glad we went straight into the plot with not much recapitulation beforehand. So it seems Mary will become more relevant to the current storyline with the introduction of her brother, uh? Well, looking forward to that development since her character receiving more focus would be quite welcome.
And as for her brother, Victor's design looks absolutely creepy and his connection with this terrorist group, Splitzbergen, should bring some interesting aspects to the story. Let's see if that's the case.

Now on a total different note, ED made me love Mary in ways I didn't think could be possible. Her twerking sure gave more years to my monotonous life but they really made her butt look more fleshy than it actually is xD
SouthRzVaAug 5, 2020 10:31 PM
Aug 11, 2020 6:30 AM

Dec 2013
I actually didn't mind the CG all that much. Reminds me of Appleseed for some reason. Also the ED is super over the top lol. I think this will be a good season.
Aug 30, 2020 12:19 PM

Nov 2008
What a hypocrite Tetsurou is, he didn't hesitate to sacrifice that heavily wounded guard's life. New ending is great though, it's just so cheesy with all the crowd just raving in the background lol.
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Oct 7, 2020 2:54 PM

Aug 2017
Not a fan of the new OP! Typical No Guns Life episode, Tetsuro doing something stupid. Looks like Mary is going to be relevant from the start of this season. Let's see how it goes!

WTF Mary twerking in the ED lmao
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 29, 2020 2:11 PM

Apr 2016
Bro this opening!

Looks like Mary's brother made an appearance, as the bad guy. This looks to be an interesting season.
Feb 8, 2021 3:54 PM

Jul 2015
Definitely foolish of Tetsuro to rush back and help Chris, should've listened to Mary there.

On a side note, pretty suprising to see Mary twerking in the ED, she THICC AF.

Aug 30, 2022 1:37 PM

Apr 2013
So this time it's Spitzbergen, weird that they have Extended in their ranks if they are the anti-Extended faction.
Feb 27, 3:25 AM
Jun 2013
Enjoyed season 1 so i'm here for 2. Tetsuro is kind of a dick since that ems guy was hurt and mary said he could live and tet was about to use his body and get him killed. I guess this season will be about mary and her bro. Also that ending theme sure is something.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » No Guns Life 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Ashhk - Jul 23, 2020

36 by Kayarbee70 »»
Mar 30, 5:55 PM

Poll: » No Guns Life 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2020

50 by souledge94 »»
Mar 25, 5:12 AM

Poll: » No Guns Life 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2020

40 by souledge94 »»
Mar 24, 3:38 AM

Poll: » No Guns Life 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2020

32 by souledge94 »»
Mar 23, 4:34 AM

Poll: » No Guns Life 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2020

28 by souledge94 »»
Mar 22, 5:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.