Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 15, 2020 10:37 AM

Jan 2019
A fine conclusion to the Daihasei Festival. Overall great episode.

Gunha paving a path for Touma and ending the battle with the dragons was cool af. Like others have said, I was happy to see it wasn't CGI.

The return to normal life was great, and Saten was entertaining as ever. I was expecting Kuroko kicking Touma during the dance like it happened in Index lol.
May 15, 2020 10:53 AM

Mar 2016
THE DRAGONS ARE ABSOLUTELY GLORIOUS!! That's all I needed to say!
May 15, 2020 11:02 AM

Nov 2018
Meh. The dragons are not impressive.
May 15, 2020 11:02 AM
Apr 2019
What a sweet and somber way to end the arc, with more than half the episode dedicated to Mikoto catching up and thanking all her friends which was sweet.

While admittedly shorter than what I was expecting/hoping for, the final part was jaw-dropping, the animation of the dragons was hand-drawn which is a HUGE plus and not mentioned too much but Gunba creating a path was really visually great to see.

After the battle wraps up with Touma saving Mikoto, it then follows her as she more or less ties up all lose ends with her friends and we get to see some good, cute slice of life with her and her friends which I admittedly missed with the recent episodes getting darker and darker as the plan of Gensei started.

Glad to see some development with Kongo in how she has a parallel with Mikoto in trying to do everything on her own and not getting anyone else hurt. Saten and Uiharu being Mikoto's wingmen were funny to watch as Kuroko was trying to stop the two from helping Mikoto get the dance she wants with Touma. Seeing Kuroko's reaction to seeing him and the immediate distaste and desire to get rid of him was funny to watch. Mikoto acting like a madly in love tsundere is always cute to see. The final dance was surprisingly effective as a bookend for the arc as Mikoto actually got to be with Touma, even if it was short-lived due to Kuroko jumping in.

Overall not one of the adrenaline rushing episodes but a nice, sweet episode to end this amazing arc of the anime. Hope the next arc will be as good as this one.

btw was it just me or was Touma's walk very weird looking before the dance with Mikoto.......
May 15, 2020 11:35 AM

Feb 2020
Oh my, poor Kuroko-san. xD
That was some ship fanservice right there and I love it

tysm iva-🐢💜

May 15, 2020 11:58 AM

Jul 2009
suddenly : Gidorah
bruh
May 15, 2020 12:18 PM

May 2019
that was fucking amazing

i was waiting for this !!

this was 5/5

EDIT: i really did not like the ost that was used in the DRAGONS scene
AskaaMay 15, 2020 12:28 PM
”A fight isn't won once a victor is decided, it's won when someone loses.” – Izayoi Sakamaki

I don’t even know the real names of the two… no, three that I killed back then. I just closed my eyes, put my hands over my ears and tried to forget it all.” – Kirito

MY ANIME LIST
May 15, 2020 12:23 PM

Jun 2011
This episode was just wonderful.
Touma's dragons looked great. Gunha and his guts were fucking awesome. It was nice to see Kongou again. Saten was funny and cool as always, Kuroko is back to being all over her onee-sama. And most importantly...
All the Touma & Mikoto moments, aaaaaaaaaaaaa. My heart is literally melting, seeing Mikoto all embarassed but getting closer to him makes me so happy. T_T I can't wait to see them more in action together to team up against the bad stuff in Academy City. I wish Touma appeared more in Railgun.
Now that this arc is over I can go back to reading the manga, which I stopped reading before Daihasei so I wouldn't spoil it since i prefer anime as a medium over reading manga. But I can't wait any longer lol.
Anyway, Railgun T as a whole is a 10/10 and this ep was 11/10. This adaptation is PERFECT.
LyreeMay 15, 2020 12:30 PM
May 15, 2020 1:14 PM

Feb 2014
The extra wait for this episode, once again, was totally worth it. What a way to wrap up the Daihasei Festival arc. =)

Full props to the main animators at J.C Staff. My expectations for the animation quality in this episode was high, but they exceed that and then some. Not only did Gunha's attack look brilliant, Touma's dragon strike was THANKFULLY drawn in 2D, and it looked great as a result. The OST used for the climax of the fight wasn't what I was expecting and yeah, they've could've used one or two different songs that could fit better here. Despite that, the song chosen was still good.

The best parts of this episode wasn't just the fight, but during the folk dance. Saten was the MVP here by smoothly setting up Touma and Misaka to dance together. Uiharu made sure that Kuroko was under control, briefly, so that the lovely pair could dance and have a nice talk together at the same time.

Onto the next arc we go! ^_^
May 15, 2020 1:18 PM

Apr 2020
I completely forgot that he had dragons in his arm. Like everyone else, I'm glad the dragons were hand drawn and not CGI.

This episode was perfect. From the guts to the dragons and to the the conclusion of the festival. I think we all know who Saten and Uiharu are shipping .
May 15, 2020 1:54 PM

Jun 2017
Sad the main series didn't get this treatment, smh
May 15, 2020 1:55 PM

Jul 2013
Thank God the dragons were not depicted with CGI. The OST could have been better, but it was still a hype scene. This battle of Touma/Sogiita vs Level 6 Misaka has to be one of my most favorite ones of the year.

The ending with that Touma x Mikoto was wodnerful. My respect for Uiharu and Saten has increased a lot.
Probably the best arc of Railgun along with the Sisters one. Hard to pick which one was better.
May 15, 2020 2:07 PM
Jan 2018
Phew! You did well this time J.C Staff. You did well. Jaw dropping stuff.

It makes me sad that Index will never get this treatment but I'm always happy to see an adaptation that actually does do the source material justice like this season of Railgun. Good job!
May 15, 2020 2:09 PM
Feb 2017
What was with the dragons coming from Kamijou’s arm and then the arm healing? The only time we saw anything like this before was the Deep Blood arc in Index but I thought that was because of the reality distortion stuff
May 15, 2020 2:12 PM

Feb 2010
so editor releaseed a bunch of lore facts about each dragon

@ssjokg

@MahiaErebeaNegi

"The four-eyed dragon has multiple eye powers. It has illusion and hypnotism powers that can blur the line between dreams and reality. It is also a singer with a beautiful voice that can shatter even Shadow Metal."

The one-eyed cobra dragon is a water dragon that summons rainstorms. Its fangs contain the undiluted concept of poison, so anything living it bites will either die or experience a fate worse than death.

The blind dragon is a darkness dragon. It too has a powerful psychological effect, so you'll be overcome with terror and confusion when it's nearby.

This dragon specializes in psychological attacks. If it bites you, you could have your memories destroyed.

The corpse flame dragon is an undead fire dragon with flames erupting from its bones. It damages things with an energy drain that seemingly burns life force itself.

The ice crystal dragon is as tough and solid as the planet itself and it breaths ice.

The spear head dragon releases lightning from its body and fires lasers from its mouth.

Abysswalker116 said:
As someone who's only seen the anime, and didn't know what to expect, the multiple Dragonheads just felt like a complete asspull and I didn't like that at all.

Otherwise good episode, especially the part with Kongo.

your not an anime watcher your a railgun only watcher if you think it was an asspull

was in literally season 1 of index episode 9

LAPX said:
What was with the dragons coming from Kamijou’s arm and then the arm healing? The only time we saw anything like this before was the Deep Blood arc in Index but I thought that was because of the reality distortion stuff

anime adaptation didn't adress it well (again what a surpise.)

In novel styl writes it off as a distortion, but touma felt as if there was more to it then that because how it erased the alchemists memories.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

May 15, 2020 2:21 PM

Dec 2015
Abysswalker116 said:
As someone who's only seen the anime, and didn't know what to expect, the multiple Dragonheads just felt like a complete asspull and I didn't like that at all.

you didn't watch Index?
May 15, 2020 2:23 PM

Dec 2015
LAPX said:

but we saw something like that in Index 3/OT22
May 15, 2020 2:23 PM

Nov 2019
Slightly rushed but greatly satisfying end to the Daihaisei Arc. The aftermath will be in the next episode.
I am so glad that they used hand-drawn dragons, inspite of J.C. Staff actually being good in C.G.I. They might not look absolutely amazing, but surely are spectacular. The character animation looked a tad off in parts of the episode dunno why. The track "Saijaku vs Saikyou" which was meant for Railgun S was used here instead, during the Dragon Strike. Although I would have preferred a dark menacing choir, because the moment was more horrifying and awe-inspiring than heroic. Guts did his part too :3

KONGOU IS BEST OJOUDERE. Here, I said it. Misaka figures out that the City is worth protecting not because of justice's sake, but also for her friends who are always there to support her. The lesson is: sometimes team work is good too even if you are extremely powerful. That is a sports lesson too, and works perfectly for this arc.

The dance was quite well executed with Saten becoming the wingwoman, and a very red Biribiri.

Misaki has something to say to Mitori...
Laplace_kunMay 16, 2020 2:28 AM
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
May 15, 2020 2:24 PM

Jul 2015
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:
LAPX said:

This season was complete incompressible clusterfuck, so no wonder noone remembers random stuff that was happening there.

May 15, 2020 2:27 PM

Dec 2015
Piromysl said:
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:

This season was complete incompressible clusterfuck, so no wonder noone remembers random stuff that was happening there.

I said that because Index III is in his list so I tried to make him remember + one dragon appeared in index I and his arm healed.
May 15, 2020 2:28 PM

Jul 2014
hazarddex said:

@ssjokg

@MahiaErebeaNegi

"The four-eyed dragon has multiple eye powers. It has illusion and hypnotism powers that can blur the line between dreams and reality. It is also a singer with a beautiful voice that can shatter even Shadow Metal."

The one-eyed cobra dragon is a water dragon that summons rainstorms. Its fangs contain the undiluted concept of poison, so anything living it bites will either die or experience a fate worse than death.

The blind dragon is a darkness dragon. It too has a powerful psychological effect, so you'll be overcome with terror and confusion when it's nearby.

This dragon specializes in psychological attacks. If it bites you, you could have your memories destroyed.

The corpse flame dragon is an undead fire dragon with flames erupting from its bones. It damages things with an energy drain that seemingly burns life force itself.

The ice crystal dragon is as tough and solid as the planet itself and it breaths ice.

The spear head dragon releases lightning from its body and fires lasers from its mouth.

Abysswalker116 said:

your not an anime watcher your a railgun only watcher if you think it was an asspull

LAPX said:

In novel styl writes it off as a distortion, but touma felt as if there was more to it then that because how it erased the alchemists memories.

Source for the dragons abilities? I am very interested because such info was never released in the novels.
May 15, 2020 2:30 PM

Dec 2015
Devil_Slayer said:
hazarddex said:

@ssjokg

@MahiaErebeaNegi

Source for the dragons abilities? I am very interested because such info was never released in the novels.

js06 (the LN translator) translated them from the manga editor twitter
https://twitter.com/js_06
+ they released a special illustration
Tsukumo_YuumaMay 15, 2020 2:37 PM
May 15, 2020 2:36 PM

Jan 2017
It was such a good ending to the arc. I think I like it more than the Sister's arc.
May 15, 2020 2:46 PM

Feb 2010
Abysswalker116 said:
Tsukumo_Yuuma said:

you didn't watch Index?

hazarddex said:

I've seen Index and like the picture shows that was ONE Dragonhead, and we never seen it again after this, not even during WW3.

WW3 takes place after this arc.

and that dragon head was also there on this part

they justed put more effort into animating it this time.

it's not an asspull if it happened before.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

May 15, 2020 2:49 PM

Nov 2019
KamijouToumaIB said:
It was such a good ending to the arc. I think I like it more than the Sister's arc.

In a way it is a fav arc of many Railgun manga readers. I mean everyone gets to shine!! Misaki, Gunha and Kihara chewing scenery and no fillers! It felt like the WWIII arc of Railgun in a way, which is also the best arc in the OT novels.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
May 15, 2020 2:51 PM

May 2020
Was not expecting the fight to end within the first minute but that cut with Touma’s dragons was pretty awesome. Too bad the anime adaptation of Index doesn’t do so well to explain this.

Honestly, Kongou has been one of the best characters this whole season so far. That was an amazing moment between her and Misaka.

And Saten coming in as the best wingman. I genuinely want more moments between Touma and the Railgun crew; it’s so awkward but so great at the same time.

And next week is looking to conclude the whole debacle with Mitori and Misaki, hope to see some more on her past.
May 15, 2020 3:00 PM

Feb 2019
GOSH seriously, how to basic are the indexfags to get excited about a nonsense power up, that instead of criticizing it, they praise it as if it were a wonder, when the nekketsu has been doing it for decades and is criticized when its executed poorly.

@hazarddex on that occasion stiyl gave the explanation that the dragon was the form of the despair that Aureolus had felt which was a coherent explanation because the alchemist could materialize his thoughts, but if in the end it turned out to be a deception so that we did not think it was a deus ex machina. I only give him credit for having hidden that asspull.
May 15, 2020 3:04 PM

Nov 2019
Abysswalker116 said:
hazarddex said:

That's exactly my point. If he has such tremendous power during the Festival, why doesn't he use it when he fights Fiamma?

And it didn't happen before, not with so many heads.

Touma refused to unleash whatever was coming out of his cut hand to prevent killing off Fiamma. He just wanted him to realise his mistakes.

Here, if that sphere was destroyed, nobody will be hurt. So Touma unleashed most of the dragons without hesitation.
May 15, 2020 3:11 PM

Jul 2014
Chikenfrieds said:
GOSH seriously, how to basic are the indexfags to get excited about a nonsense power up, that instead of criticizing it, they praise it as if it were a wonder, when the nekketsu has been doing it for decades and is criticized when its executed poorly.

@hazarddex on that occasion stiyl gave the explanation that the dragon was the form of the despair that Aureolus had felt which was a coherent explanation because the alchemist could materialize his thoughts, but if in the end it turned out to be a deception so that we did not think it was a deus ex machina. I only give him credit for having hidden that asspull.

It's not an asspull. Stiyle brushed it off as an illusion in the LN but Touma suggested that there's more to it.

The Dragon King/Invincible thing was a more recurring concept in the LN when the Railgun adapts it into its story. The LN just decided to keep it apparently a secret while the Railgun manga decided to go full-blown Hydra beast.
May 15, 2020 3:14 PM

Nov 2019
Chikenfrieds said:

There is no powerup, animefag. These ARE Touma's powers, or at least a part of them. The concept behind these powers is nearly as old as when the series was first written. The Imagine Breaker was always there to hid/seal these powers. Unless that right hand got cut off. It's like opening Pandora's Box. You do not know what's inside.

Touma's 'dragon' against the alchemist was a clever move by the author to keep the readers guessing. An ambiguity was created which suggested either that Izzard was materializing it or Touma really unleashed something. Stiyl is not an useful source of info on Touma's arm. Only Aleister knows it apparently uptil now. Remember, how in Index season 1, Aleister teasingly asked Stiyl that if Deep Blood suggested that vampires exist, what would Imagine Breaker suggest? here be dragons
May 15, 2020 3:27 PM

Nov 2019
Abysswalker116 said:
Laplace_kun said:

Touma refused to unleash whatever was coming out of his cut hand to prevent killing off Fiamma. He just wanted him to realise his mistakes.

Here, if that sphere was destroyed, nobody will be hurt. So Touma unleashed most of the dragons without hesitation.

You say if the sphere is destroyed, nobody will be hurt, but there's no way he could've known that. There was a risk of killing Misaka while destroying the sphere and he didn't hesitate, but he holds back against guy who started WW3?

The sphere thingy was manifested by Misaka, unlike Fiamma's Holy Right which is like a part of him. That difference was notable. Misaka herself is not something astral/supernatural unlike LPSaD Fiamma, so his dragons will just eat away at the power manifestation, leaving her unharmed.

Killing Fiamma wouldn't save the world necessarily. It might even complicate matters, as he is the only one with the knowledge of the arcane manipulation he was using to change the world.
May 15, 2020 3:41 PM

Feb 2010
Abysswalker116 said:
hazarddex said:

That's exactly my point. If he has such tremendous power during the Festival, why doesn't he use it when he fights Fiamma?

And it didn't happen before, not with so many heads.

Because he doesn't control it. He doesn't even know what it is or how it works. also there are two different powers IT and the dragons there seem to be certain conditions for each one. crowley literally explains how he was behind the things inside touma's arm. when he confront's fiamma.

also touma doesn't want to use such a power. which is why he rejected the invisible thing durring the fight with fiamma.

Chikenfrieds said:

the novel further explains it and the doubts that touma has about it after Styl leaves.
GrimAtramentMay 15, 2020 3:47 PM

May 15, 2020 3:42 PM

Feb 2019
Chikenfrieds said:

There is no powerup, animefag. These ARE Touma's powers, or at least a part of them. The concept behind these powers is nearly as old as when the series was first written. The Imagine Breaker was always there to hid/seal these powers. Unless that right hand got cut off. It's like opening Pandora's Box. You do not know what's inside.

Touma's 'dragon' against the alchemist was a clever move by the author to keep the readers guessing. An ambiguity was created which suggested either that Izzard was materializing it or Touma really unleashed something. Stiyl is not an useful source of info on Touma's arm. Only Aleister knows it apparently uptil now. Remember, how in Index season 1, Aleister teasingly asked Stiyl that if Deep Blood suggested that vampires exist, what would Imagine Breaker suggest? here be dragons

But did they explain before or now what these powers are? This is like ichigo and his multiple types of DNA, he got a new transformation because These ARE Ichigo powers. They will simply explain it later because it is convenient for the author to provoke artificial tension because if we knew what he really is capable of, nobody would have fun. If this were an isekai, surely everyone would criticize him for being fact of be another isekai where they give powers to the protagonist, but NOT It's better simply is the future where they give powers to the protagonist who already lives there
May 15, 2020 3:48 PM

Feb 2010
Abysswalker116 said:
hazarddex said:

Because he doesn't control it. He doesn't even know what it is or how it works.

Typical feature of an asspull.

There are two different powers IT and the dragons there seem to be certain conditions for each one. Crowley literally explains how he was behind the things inside touma's arm. when he confront's fiamma.

also touma doesn't want to use such a power. which is why he rejected the invisible thing durring the fight with fiamma.

imagine breakers hidding stuff is part of the Mystery behind the show.

which the show has been hinting at stuff for it for years

they even had a small side story in one index novel talking about a dragon that came out well before this arc.
not to mention terra alludes to knowing it's true identity. (before crowley silences him with a well aimed bomber strike.)

May 15, 2020 3:50 PM

Nov 2019
Abysswalker116 said:
Laplace_kun said:

The sphere thingy was manifested by Misaka, unlike Fiamma's Holy Right which is like a part of him. That difference was notable. Misaka herself is not something astral/supernatural unlike LPSaD Fiamma, so his dragons will just eat away at the power manifestation, leaving her unharmed.

That might have been the case when Misaka first manifested the sphere, but again there was no way he could've known what happens after she became trapped in it.
Especially since he doesn't really understand his own power.

Whatever floats your boat, I guess. Touma stepped up instead of Gunha only because he wanted to take responsibility for whatever that might happen to Misaka and Academy City. There are also hints that his powers are intelligent and could realise what might harm Misaka or not. After all there are parts of HIS powers, unknown or not. They listen to him, like they listened to him when he held back against Fiamma. His subconscious feelings of not hurting Misaka was a key factor here. And the whole of Academy City including Misaka would have been blown up anyways without the draconic intervention.
May 15, 2020 3:53 PM

May 2019
@hazarddex
dude just dont bother with him
he is not even trying to understand

@Abysswalker116
look you want an answer ? read the light novel
thats it.
or go to wiki
”A fight isn't won once a victor is decided, it's won when someone loses.” – Izayoi Sakamaki

I don’t even know the real names of the two… no, three that I killed back then. I just closed my eyes, put my hands over my ears and tried to forget it all.” – Kirito

MY ANIME LIST
May 15, 2020 3:54 PM

Nov 2019
Abysswalker116 said:
hazarddex said:

Because he doesn't control it. He doesn't even know what it is or how it works.

Typical feature of an asspull.

Do you know how your brain actually works? Nobody does till now. Still we use it daily right?
May 15, 2020 3:54 PM

Apr 2018
J.C.Staff did well with this episode and overall this arc. Just for the love of our dead god please keep up this quality.

Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your shitty country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is.
May 15, 2020 4:01 PM

Nov 2019
Chikenfrieds said:

But did they explain before or now what these powers are? This is like ichigo and his multiple types of DNA, he got a new transformation because These ARE Ichigo powers. They will simply explain it later because it is convenient for the author to provoke artificial tension because if we knew what he really is capable of, nobody would have fun. If this were an isekai, surely everyone would criticize him for being fact of be another isekai where they give powers to the protagonist, but NOT It's better simply is the future where they give powers to the protagonist who already lives there

Index, especially the recent LN arcs are about discovering the explanation and reason behind these powers. Do you ever read mystery novels? Does everything get explained before or during they are shown?? This is not a video game where power stats are provided. Accelerator and Hamazura are protagonists too, so is Misaka. A couple of them has pseudo science behind their powers, and that doesn't irk you? Why would you assume that the protagonist should be someone we should know EVERYTHING about?

May 15, 2020 4:08 PM

Nov 2019
Abysswalker116 said:
Laplace_kun said:

Do you know how your brain actually works? Nobody does till now. Still we use it daily right?

Well this is not a good comparison.

We use our brain in the same capacity every day. We don't suddenly become 100 Iq points smarter or whatever.

Your analogy doesn't make sense here. What has 100 iq points smarter got to do with anything here? I am speaking about something we have with us all the time, but do not know the intricate foundation of. Many of us use mobile phones without knowing its inner workings. And so many other gadgets. Touma's powers are like that. His multiple amnesia attacks doesn't help either, as they might have wiped out any possible existing knowledge about his powers. Higher -ups like Aleister use him. If he knew totally about his powers, that would have made him too OP for them to manipulate, right?

Index deals with three protagonists - Accelerator, who knows his powers, Hamazura who knows the lack of his powers, and Touma, who does not (mostly) know his powers. It is a great dynamic that works.
May 15, 2020 4:14 PM

Feb 2010
Abysswalker116 said:
Laplace_kun said:

Well this is not a good comparison.

We use our brain in the same capacity every day. We don't suddenly become 100 Iq points smarter or whatever.

does a child know how his heart works?

it's not something he "got." it's something he always had. but didn't understand or know about it because it only happened once before and he was told to write it off as a hallucination despite his own misgivings.

also Made in Abyss robot boy has laser cannon doesn't know how he got it or why he has it, but he uses it anyway.

Abysswalker116 said:
hazarddex said:

But he goes all out against his friend?

He was desperate at that point his imagine breaker had been ripped off, but he was desperate enough to reach out.

touma even says himself. "I’m not perfect. Even without a grand reason, I will think about reaching over to pick up a nearby gun if I’m in danger. "

Askaa said:
@hazarddex
dude just dont bother with him
he is not even trying to understand

@Abysswalker116
look you want an answer ? read the light novel
thats it.
or go to wiki

i am aware, but i can at least present a rational front to people trying to bash a series for the sake of bashing a series because they want to find fault with it
GrimAtramentMay 15, 2020 4:26 PM

May 15, 2020 4:15 PM
May 2020
Lol
The only one here who consistently gets an asspull power-ups is Accelerator.
May 15, 2020 4:16 PM

Nov 2013
mission, protect the waifu, successful :D

fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
May 15, 2020 4:17 PM

Apr 2017
Elenme-chan42 said:
Lol

You literally just created ur account to post that, what is wrong with you people? LMAO
This anime community needs serious help, for real!
May 15, 2020 4:20 PM

Feb 2010
Elenme-chan42 said:
Lol

i wouldn't say it's an asspull as it also gets explained. just not at the start because the toaru series is about discovering how these powers work.
your right it is a funny thing that people will attack touma on any little thing he does, but the second accelerator does it it's cool because hes edgy

and i say this as some one who likes accelerator

but i forget a lot of people these days don't like discovering and want everything handed to them from the gate.
GrimAtramentMay 15, 2020 4:34 PM

May 15, 2020 4:27 PM

Nov 2019
Elenme-chan42 said:
Lol

Congratulations on joining the server. I know this comment is probably a joke. But Accelerator becoming stronger with his character development and acquaintance with the magic side is actually poetically beautiful, even if people are too lazy/unwilling to research.

May 15, 2020 4:31 PM

Feb 2009
Uiharu and Saten are the best wingwomen on anime. haha and Kuroko with the dropkick in the end was the real Dragon Strike!!

May 15, 2020 4:43 PM

Feb 2010
Abysswalker116 said:
Laplace_kun said:

Your analogy doesn't make sense here. What has 100 iq points smarter got to do with anything here?

He miraculously pulls out a power, way stronger than we ever seen before, and destroys that sphere he could barely touch with his normal breaker. This is the equivalent of someone getting smarter and solving a math problem they didn't know how to solve before. (I'm not the one who started the brain analogy)

I wouldn't have a problem, if he used the one Dragonarm we had seen before to destroy the sphere.
The capacity we see in this episode is just way over the top for me to just brush it off with: "It was always in him."
Especially when he doesn't know how it works himself.

your goal post shifting.

you go from "him having dragon arm period is problem."

to

"i wouldn't have problem if it was just the one."

except when he attacks it starts out with the one to show the viewer that 1. the dragon is real and not a hallucination.

and 2 that there is more then one.

also why would he know how it works? again IT ONLY COMES OUT WHEN HIS ARM IS CUT OFF. which has only happened 3 times anime side.

we already knew that when his arm gets cut off another power activates w'ave known that for a while. pleases remember this arc was made while NT was much further in.

May 15, 2020 4:45 PM

Apr 2015
Incredible episode!!

Been a while since we last seen a dragon come out of Touma's right arm! It was damn glorious!! Together with Gunha, he managed to stop Misaka going berserk! What a solid conclusion to this arc backed up with great animation!! Railgun does it once again!! I do love the priority in Animation though, Dragon hand drawn, Flags CGI! Tnx JC Staff!!

Incredible shot!

Good to see Kongou back in good health as well! Her and the other two side characters, Awatsuki & Wannai, really deserve more attention and/or screen time! They made quite an impact in this arc and I hope they will get more time to shine in a later arc! That Kongou blush was freaking adorable!!

Misaka praising Shokuhou for being a great help in her own way of justice, suggesting that over time they could get along really well, until the point where she realized what altered memories she put into everyone!! XD

However, again with the altering of memories... Sigh, still gonna wait for the day that everyone knows (a bit of) the truth!!

Oh Saten, never change! Such a wingman! That ending was just brilliant, the side of Railgun I also love a lot!
CeddyyBearrMay 15, 2020 4:49 PM
May 15, 2020 4:52 PM
May 2020
Kaiser_Senpai said:
Elenme-chan42 said:
Lol

You literally just created ur account to post that, what is wrong with you people? LMAO
This anime community needs serious help, for real!
lmao!
Somehow, you made me smile with that comment.
And yeah, you're right. I seriously need some help.
Though I've been lurking in this community for years now.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Season 4?

removed-user - Jan 20, 2022

12 by waalex11 »»
May 2, 2:05 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2020

95 by Laplace_kun »»
Apr 29, 6:24 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2020

127 by cebrayillia »»
Mar 15, 4:22 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2020

105 by cebrayillia »»
Mar 15, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun T Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2020

56 by Karva1 »»
Mar 4, 5:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.