Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 12, 2020 2:34 PM

Sep 2014
I've been looking forward to this one and damn I'm getting a lot of Konosuba vibes with all those gags and SAO with the main chara Yuuki. Those freaking derp wolves were hilarious.

I already knew Kokkoro is precious but animated Kokkoro is just too much for my "kokkoro" HNNNNNGGGGGGG *ded*

Nice seeing more girls in the ending heh, it's gonna be a fun ride!
Apr 13, 2020 4:29 AM

Mar 2014
It's not bad and quite funny (although not as funny as Konosuba)
Apr 13, 2020 5:25 PM

Jan 2019
This was a pretty funny 1st episode for me. I actually like that the MC seems to be mentally retarded instead of your mega overpowered one, even if he looks like your average Kirito Clone 78874454511215.

A fine show so far.
Apr 13, 2020 9:11 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
man those wolves are funny
Apr 13, 2020 10:08 PM
May 2019
Those retarded wolves......fucking hilarious !!!
Apr 14, 2020 7:41 AM
Mar 2012
That Cygames quality art, everything's funny & cute from Kokkoro mom, sentient mushrooms, even Kazuma reborn restarting with child intellect.
Where the guy adventurers at the end?? oh it's a game adapt
Apr 14, 2020 5:11 PM

Jul 2017
In the slew of game adaptations this season, this was an honest-to-good one (as compared to snoozefest boredoms Shachibato and Shironeko Project), with KonoSuba's director (and series "plot" composer) onboard.

Cygames have upped their game with this show (since Uma Musume) and it really shows with the fine levels of animation.

As for the characters, well...they're derpy.
MC isn't so much a Kazuma cut-out, but starting out being mentally retarded was a genuine surprise at aiming to be less generic than usual.
Kokkoro the elf, let's just say that she's not much waifu material, but a good mom to cope with the MC's troubles.
Pecorine...is that you Aqua? Feels like a total cut-out (but not really), but her antics left me wanting to desire more.

The hilarious part is the derpy wolves...never thought I'd see the light of day, but it's all good (while not as good as KonoSuba).

What an episode, FINALLY the gold in the dust.
Apr 19, 2020 6:02 AM
Jan 2018
I don't really care that this is a game adaption , thought a few things where pretty funny this episode

Especially how the MC...? Gets beat up by dogs and the muchroom when the viewer is probably expecting him to rek them ,
Apr 19, 2020 6:10 AM
Jan 2018
Rodawi said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

1. yes girls are allowed to join the army but people die because of that because what is most important in the army is physical strength and endurance. An average healthy guy is two times as strong and can endure two times as much hardships than the strongest woman. A soldier needs to be at least 4 times stronger. Let's not talk about getting pregnant or having to pee in the grass which are army life realities.
2. thieves may not be manly by some standards but I did not see a lot of effeminate thieves. They generally die during their first theft if they are. Being effeminate does not make one prone to taking risks.
3. gay as derogatory term. Maybe I should have used effeminate but anything is offensive to people like you. Yes I know that being gay is a serious disease but that was not the point.
4. Yes it is derogatory and should be. People that have no health problems and act like people with mental disabilities should be insulted for the simple reason their laziness or bad habits (drugs/alcohol) generally prevent them from enhancing their ability to enhance their intellect.
5. you miss the point entirely. But it probably shows you have low testosterone. Some foods increase your testosterone some decrease it . Also interesting enough you normally crave for foods that increase it because it is good for your health. Chocolate tends to decrease it a lot. More than that sugar excesses tend to ravage your body even more so if you are a man. Eating crepes and at night might send you up for to a diabetic future

We do agree on one thing:
My lack of testosterone is probably the reason why I am unable to take you seriously.

What we don't agree on is whether that's a good or a bad thing. I hope you have a good day

Wow did he just call gay a serious disease ,

You did the right thing not taking him seriously

And I have no clue what he's going on about with 5. It seems completely unrelated to what ever you said before hand

And they are basically saying that people die because of females soilders... Ok
Mattinator95Apr 19, 2020 6:15 AM
Apr 19, 2020 12:41 PM
Mar 2019
Mattinator95 said:
Rodawi said:

We do agree on one thing:
My lack of testosterone is probably the reason why I am unable to take you seriously.

What we don't agree on is whether that's a good or a bad thing. I hope you have a good day

Wow did he just call gay a serious disease ,

You did the right thing not taking him seriously

And I have no clue what he's going on about with 5. It seems completely unrelated to what ever you said before hand

And they are basically saying that people die because of females soilders... Ok

Yeah, people like him still exist apparently... should've probably ignored him to begin with, as I usually would, but I was kinda curious how he'd react... gotta give him points for effort

He's kind of a curious standout though. This website is all about non-Japanese people appreciating Japanese culture. You wouldn't really expect close minded people to come here, would you..
Apr 19, 2020 9:36 PM

Aug 2010
seilexta said:
Kokkoro is just, precious!
The art did justice.
Not going to expect any plot here, I just need more of their daily life. The ingame story wasn't enough (even though there's plenty already).
I like how they made the MC accurate to the game, also the jokes!
Though it might be quite hard for people who haven't play the game, but taste is subjective anyway, for me I enjoyed it so much.
Actually, it looks much more fun and good for me who doesn't play the games.

That's exactly the kind of anime I was looking for this season and I am pleased.
Apr 19, 2020 10:12 PM

Jan 2019
"Money... Important...Learned."

Ambitious choice to have a toddler isekaied into this world. Actually not that I think about it, I'd probably actually watch that...

I came here looking for knock off Konosuba, and that's what it looks like thus far, albeit without any of the edge.

And that was a metric shit ton of girls in that ending montage.
Apr 20, 2020 1:11 AM
Jan 2018
aplacebeyondMAL said:
"Money... Important...Learned."

Ambitious choice to have a toddler isekaied into this world. Actually not that I think about it, I'd probably actually watch that...

I came here looking for knock off Konosuba, and that's what it looks like thus far, albeit without any of the edge.

And that was a metric shit ton of girls in that ending montage.

It's the same director as konsouba apprently and the two theifs are voiced by voice actors from konsouba
Apr 20, 2020 1:24 PM

Oct 2018
Not that bad overall, the fight was really lame though.

I'm gonna keep watching this only because of Kokkoro.
Apr 20, 2020 3:28 PM

Oct 2019
I find this agonizingly boring, had to turn it off 10 minutes in.

dropped, not touching it again.
Apr 20, 2020 10:49 PM

Sep 2014
I saw some clips of Kokkoro and I tought "this looks nice"... and it really was just that. The art and animation quality is there, but with those unbearable characters (except Kokkoro, I like her, and maybe
) this couldn't be more boring.

It may not as bad as "Sachou [...]", but not much better either. Also, I can't get why people compare it with Konosuba, where the characters were the key component of the comedy.
joexmdqApr 20, 2020 11:25 PM
Nothing important. Keep scrolling.
Apr 22, 2020 1:41 AM
Mar 2019
the art is the only good thing about this. Im irritated with the mc.
I love K-On, and so should you.

Apr 23, 2020 5:06 PM

Nov 2009
Forgot to watch this series, lol

Anyways, looks interesting, never actually played the game.

But the first 5 mins into the anime, we already got Derpy Wolves... LOL hard.

And yea, this feels similar to Konosuba.
amlgApr 24, 2020 12:41 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 23, 2020 9:48 PM
Nov 2019
The story doesn't make sense at all. The hero of the story woke up in a coma or something and then he was transported to another world by a girl that is half deity and half mech. There is no character development at all both for the girls and the main character.

Some of the jokes are so predictable that I lost interest the moment it was delivered. I don't know how the studio who animate this choose their projects but I guess they view it on a lens of business rather than entertainment.

If you are a man of culture you surely appreciate a little bit of fan service but it will not be enough to get you hook on the anime. The animation quality is great which is a given since these are professionals who dedicated their life take a piece of drawing and make it move to give us an illusion it is real.

If I were to compare to the same genre like Sword Art Online or Konosuba at least both have character development compare to this anime.

Overall the the rating to this anime is quite accurate since you already lost interest at the first episode. I guess this anime is not for majority of anime viewers.
Apr 24, 2020 1:14 AM
Dec 2019
LeithanShi said:
The story doesn't make sense at all. The hero of the story woke up in a coma or something and then he was transported to another world by a girl that is half deity and half mech. There is no character development at all both for the girls and the main character.

Some of the jokes are so predictable that I lost interest the moment it was delivered. I don't know how the studio who animate this choose their projects but I guess they view it on a lens of business rather than entertainment.

If you are a man of culture you surely appreciate a little bit of fan service but it will not be enough to get you hook on the anime. The animation quality is great which is a given since these are professionals who dedicated their life take a piece of drawing and make it move to give us an illusion it is real.

If I were to compare to the same genre like Sword Art Online or Konosuba at least both have character development compare to this anime.

Overall the the rating to this anime is quite accurate since you already lost interest at the first episode. I guess this anime is not for majority of anime viewers.

It's funny because you question why the studio animate this, without knowing that the who studio animated this also made the game of this anime
(BTW if you don't know this is from a game made by cygames AKA granblue fantasy devs)

Story don't make sense??? Really, I can think a dozens of anime with stories that do not makes sense and this one is not one of them

And finally, I agree at konosuba in the character development but SAO? Freaking sao where the characters with the personalities of a cardboard, Really??

I am not saying this anime is perfect or anything, it's far from it, I just don't agree with your opinion in this anime...
I don't see this anime as a comedy show that will give me a lot of laughs like konosuba, but I think it is a cute light-hearted moe show that I just need to turn my brain off when I watch it
Apr 25, 2020 8:40 AM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
EudenRipoff76 said:

It's funny because you question why the studio animate this, without knowing that the who studio animated this also made the game of this anime
(BTW if you don't know this is from a game made by cygames AKA granblue fantasy devs)

Story don't make sense??? Really, I can think a dozens of anime with stories that do not makes sense and this one is not one of them

And finally, I agree at konosuba in the character development but SAO? Freaking sao where the characters with the personalities of a cardboard, Really??

I am not saying this anime is perfect or anything, it's far from it, I just don't agree with your opinion in this anime...
I don't see this anime as a comedy show that will give me a lot of laughs like konosuba, but I think it is a cute light-hearted moe show that I just need to turn my brain off when I watch it

That guy you're talking to is a troll. Yea, he changed his username after you corrected him on the studio. Obviously, the studio target the viewers in Japan.

As for SAO, he only watched 5 eps of SAO. He don't know what's coming.
My brain turn off when I saw this guy started with Gintama from S4. Like how the heck does that work.
Apr 26, 2020 12:15 PM

Apr 2020
Seems like some people got bored quickly after watching the first episode.

I think this anime is very cute, fun, light hearted, and dumb

The "main character" who acts a bit like the side character is great imo because he is pretty dumb (due to a memory loss?) and because he is so dumb, he is so open. That makes the relationship between him and his elf assistant a lot better because you do not see a power struggle or anything.

The animation and art is very beautiful and I found that I really enjoyed the light hearted humor because it was so fluffy and dumb.
ow + nw = 90-2000s

Apr 28, 2020 10:53 PM

Nov 2016
Just tried this, and the mc is wtf. The art is really good. Let's replace the mc with Kazuma or Arata.
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Apr 29, 2020 8:33 PM

Aug 2018
This is one of those anime that you need to shut your brain and just enjoy every moment.

I like this anime pretty fun to watch
Also the animation was superb
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Apr 30, 2020 9:04 PM
May 2, 2020 8:52 AM

Nov 2015
I never try to watch konosuba, and now I know why
this feel dump for a lot of reason, and I do play this game
Noukin don't even this bad
May 8, 2020 5:23 AM

Mar 2020
The artstyle looked great so I gave it a shot! Unfortunately, Its just that! It has the same generic amnesia protagonist story but this time his character is that of a newborn! The other characters are decent, the jokes are not funny and they repeated the same joke 3 times in the same episode?!
I'll most likely drop it! it was disappointing
nhc9May 8, 2020 6:00 AM
May 11, 2020 5:30 PM

Aug 2018
Didn’t hate it, but I hope things pick up in the episode or two. This one was dare I say a little boring.
May 12, 2020 12:22 PM

May 2018
The mc is more cuter than girls wtf and what is wrong with those dogs.
May 12, 2020 5:49 PM

Mar 2014
I can definitely see the Konosuba style. The quality was a lot better than I was expecting, and some scenes were downright gorgeous. Also those fucking derpy wolves kept getting me lmao. I knew they'd show up at the campfire again but they showed up so soon LOL

Really enjoyed the first ep. It feels like a cute slice of life but the action scenes were also fun

The MC has a severe case of mute MC syndrome but I hope that's just because of his amnesia and he'll learn to talk more like he did at the end
May 15, 2020 12:31 PM

Apr 2019
Ameth looks like Jibril from no game no life with her wings

i absolutely love those wolf. but i hope they wont be a repetitive thing.

this also looks awfully a lot like konosuba. especially the explosion stars
2lifeMay 15, 2020 12:54 PM

Maybe watching, maybe reading, probably living
May 22, 2020 3:30 PM
Jul 2011
It’s like I’m watching a new season of Konosuba.
Yabai desu ne~
May 27, 2020 4:46 AM

Oct 2010
The ending really showed me how many potential seasonal waifus there are, and I’m glad.
Jun 2, 2020 9:08 AM

Feb 2018
I like this anime, the graphics and the design of the characters are very interesting even though the MC rarely talks
Jun 4, 2020 3:52 PM

Mar 2010
Strong start, I can see the oppai bounce in unison. The breasts were nice and plump ready to be sucked on and milked.

Anyways the anime was great, it just feels just right.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 15, 2020 6:15 AM
May 2019
I don't know why but I have a feeling that main male character is... yeah retarded...

"change my mind"
Jun 23, 2020 11:00 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
It would be great if Yuuki not had that nonsense power in the very first episode to act cool to that pretty servant elf and busty funny princess. Heck, the clicheness like that would always be a theme for several show like these one. This Pricone might not be the difference. Such a shame. And it would be nice too if Yuuki had less amount of talk because his talk was cringe af. Please stay that direction as long as possible. Thats it.

Fortunately, the art of this show were truly great enough to satisfied my eyes, and the decision with that full color theme of power might be a little bit wacky, but its okay while i catch it as a fun-ride. Otherwise, the characterization felt too bland and i can't feel anything with the main lead. Glad that Pocurine had some sense of humour and act childish to gave me more satisfaction. Unfortunately that servant elf personality was not easy to conquer, so its a bit dissapointed seeing her rambling together with Yuuki. Oh, well, what could i do since her role was absolutely became an assitant to Yuuki. Its shady, but lets see how spicy the shadiness from all of them. I guess is not much
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 24, 2020 11:24 AM
Jun 2017
nightcrawlercyp said:
Ahegyao said:

As someone who knows the source, if he already thinks it's "gay" I don't think this anime is going to change his mind. Look up his profile. Princess Connect is basically Kryptonite to him.

There are a lot of problems with the story: 1. too many female warriors. Unless you have a different system to procreate like in one anime were they are born from a tree, you cannot have so many women having life threatening occupations or occupations that might cause them to miss the fertility window. That is why modern world is dying.
2.the two thieves act really unmanly
3.what man eats crepes?
4. even if one loses his memories he will not revert to the age of a toddler

Also while I am honored for you looking at my profile I am curious what from it made you say this type of anime is my kryptonite. I have a varied list of anime including seinen shojo shounnen and others. There are two things I hate in anime: extremely unrealistic settings and anime that try to feed you propaganda.

Why not enjoy anime just to enjoy it. Instead of criticizing it to hell. Also. Yes a man can eat crepes. 2. Who cares if the thrives act unmanly it's a anime. 3. Who cares if the anime mostly have girls clearly you haven't played the game. You say you hate anime that tries to feed you propaganda and look at what you're doing. There's no universal rule saying men can't eat crepes.
Jun 24, 2020 3:07 PM

Feb 2014
I agree with one of the featured review.
MC's braindead is the real curse of this supposedly high potential anime. It got everything in superb quaility except MC & story is so stupid like Hangyakusei Million Arthur.
Imagine if Konosuba had the visual & audio level like this show - instead they got crappy studio deen art instead *sigh
Jun 25, 2020 1:32 AM

Aug 2012
Otaku__Life said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

There are a lot of problems with the story: 1. too many female warriors. Unless you have a different system to procreate like in one anime were they are born from a tree, you cannot have so many women having life threatening occupations or occupations that might cause them to miss the fertility window. That is why modern world is dying.
2.the two thieves act really unmanly
3.what man eats crepes?
4. even if one loses his memories he will not revert to the age of a toddler

Also while I am honored for you looking at my profile I am curious what from it made you say this type of anime is my kryptonite. I have a varied list of anime including seinen shojo shounnen and others. There are two things I hate in anime: extremely unrealistic settings and anime that try to feed you propaganda.

Why not enjoy anime just to enjoy it. Instead of criticizing it to hell. Also. Yes a man can eat crepes. 2. Who cares if the thrives act unmanly it's a anime. 3. Who cares if the anime mostly have girls clearly you haven't played the game. You say you hate anime that tries to feed you propaganda and look at what you're doing. There's no universal rule saying men can't eat crepes.
1. yes a man can eat crepes... most men do not. extremely sweet foods are generally preferred by children and women. Masculine men generally do not eat crepes because on a subconstient level they prefer foods that increase their testosterone level while sugar excess and chocolate tends to decrease it.
2. because I want some realism from an anime. The setting may be fantasy but some laws should still apply to that universe. Also this seems like propaganda and that is why it bothers me.
3. So basically the anime is addressed just to hard core fans of the game? got it
Jun 25, 2020 3:28 AM

Dec 2008
nightcrawlercyp said:
1. yes a man can eat crepes... most men do not. extremely sweet foods are generally preferred by children and women. Masculine men generally do not eat crepes because on a subconstient level they prefer foods that increase their testosterone level while sugar excess and chocolate tends to decrease it.
2. because I want some realism from an anime. The setting may be fantasy but some laws should still apply to that universe. Also this seems like propaganda and that is why it bothers me.
3. So basically the anime is addressed just to hard core fans of the game? got it

Your point involving women warriors is not relevant. Explaining why it is wrong though would be bordering on spoiler territory so I won't bother.
No idea what you are going on about with crepes either. There are numerous scientific studies explaining why people like sweet foods. Calories are far more important in living than testosterone is. We need energy to do everything, from hunting to simply living. Sweet foods are high in calories. It's why we like sweet foods.
The ready availability of high calorie foods is only a recent thing in human history. Sugar excess isn't something we've ever had to worry about as a species until recently, and chocolate to begin with hasn't even been consumed at all for most of human history, so I don't see how we could have evolved to avoid these foods. You're just saying nonsense.
Saku_kJun 25, 2020 3:37 AM
Jun 25, 2020 1:44 PM
Jun 2017
nightcrawlercyp said:
Otaku__Life said:

I could spoil why it lacks realism but I won't. Also yes. I would say this is more geared to people who played the game but people who haven't have been enjoying it also. And there's no proerganda in this. Show some reasonable facts if it is.
Jun 26, 2020 4:07 AM

Aug 2012
Otaku__Life said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
I could spoil why it lacks realism but I won't. Also yes. I would say this is more geared to people who played the game but people who haven't have been enjoying it also. And there's no proerganda in this. Show some reasonable facts if it is.
overly feminine men and overly masculine women. This is my proof.
Saku_k said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

Your point involving women warriors is not relevant. Explaining why it is wrong though would be bordering on spoiler territory so I won't bother.
No idea what you are going on about with crepes either. There are numerous scientific studies explaining why people like sweet foods. Calories are far more important in living than testosterone is. We need energy to do everything, from hunting to simply living. Sweet foods are high in calories. It's why we like sweet foods.
The ready availability of high calorie foods is only a recent thing in human history. Sugar excess isn't something we've ever had to worry about as a species until recently, and chocolate to begin with hasn't even been consumed at all for most of human history, so I don't see how we could have evolved to avoid these foods. You're just saying nonsense.

1. How is wrong? If women are the ones making babies they cannot be warriors and if they are not then what is the point of women even existing since the differences between men and women are mostly due to women having the children?
2. children consume a lot of sweets because as part of their development they need a lot of calories. Women consume a lot of sweets because they need to accumulate them for pregnancy. Men and sweets do not mix so well.
3. Meat gives you more energy. And testosterone is a performance booster. Maybe you have heard of steroids but what you did not know is that steroids are synthetic testosterone.
4. I never said we evolved, evolution is a myth. What I said is that certain chemicals like testosterone and estrogen influence out brains and out bodies. Chocolate increases the production of estrogen that is why women love chocolate so much.
nightcrawlercypJun 26, 2020 4:14 AM
Jun 26, 2020 4:37 AM

Mar 2018
Never once in my life I've thought I'd see a sexism criticism in an anime forum of all places smh

Jun 26, 2020 5:55 AM
Jun 2017
nightcrawlercyp said:
Otaku__Life said:
Saku_k said:

1. How is wrong? If women are the ones making babies they cannot be warriors and if they are not then what is the point of women even existing since the differences between men and women are mostly due to women having the children?
2. children consume a lot of sweets because as part of their development they need a lot of calories. Women consume a lot of sweets because they need to accumulate them for pregnancy. Men and sweets do not mix so well.
3. Meat gives you more energy. And testosterone is a performance booster. Maybe you have heard of steroids but what you did not know is that steroids are synthetic testosterone.
4. I never said we evolved, evolution is a myth. What I said is that certain chemicals like testosterone and estrogen influence out brains and out bodies. Chocolate increases the production of estrogen that is why women love chocolate so much.
if you want realism then maybe anime isn't for you. To some anime is a escape from reality. Also why so much sexism? So basically the women should stay home and cook and clean? That's a dumb idea. Nice to see you think women as objects. And who says men and sweets don't mix well? Did you know everyone has a preference? That's a childish way of thinking.
Jun 26, 2020 5:56 AM
Jun 2017
Renkini said:
Never once in my life I've thought I'd see a sexism criticism in an anime forum of all places smh
idoits exist everywhere. And he's probably trolling.
Jun 26, 2020 6:12 AM

Aug 2012
Otaku__Life said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

if you want realism then maybe anime isn't for you. To some anime is a escape from reality. Also why so much sexism? So basically the women should stay home and cook and clean? That's a dumb idea. Nice to see you think women as objects. And who says men and sweets don't mix well? Did you know everyone has a preference? That's a childish way of thinking.

1. The part with escape from reality makes me remember this quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qs3GlNZMhY
2. I never said women are objects. But women are optimized for making and raising toddlers. If you want a group of people to survive at least 75% of women should not go to college or have full time jobs. If this does not happen the birthrate shits the bed and your community gets older and eventually dies out. We see this in many places all over the world including Japan.
3.women are 3-4 times physically weaker than a man have less resilience to stress injury less ability to focus and the max potential of intelligence is much lower. The average intelligence difference between a man and a woman (adults) is 5 IQ points . If you do a median instead of an average you get 15 IQ points. As a comparison the difference between a retard and a genius is just 50 IQ points. More than 90% of women are hired in jobs they cannot do consistently well. Yes there are exceptions, but most women should get married have children and take care of them. And since taking care of children and the house has become much easier they will have time to do other stuff as well including a business if they actually want to.
4. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325186#boost-testosterone-naturally
chocolate contains estrogen -like substances just like soy and beer. so no, is not good for men. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/your-brain-food/201011/chocolate-the-good-the-bad-and-the-angry#:~:text=Chocolate%20contains%20some%20estrogen%2Dlike,their%20own%20estrogen%20until%20menopause).
5. testosterone is a performance booster. I do not know anyone that wants to be weaker more tired, less intelligent,etc.
Jun 26, 2020 6:19 AM
Jun 2017
nightcrawlercyp said:
Otaku__Life said:

1. The part with escape from reality makes me remember this quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qs3GlNZMhY
2. I never said women are objects. But women are optimized for making and raising toddlers. If you want a group of people to survive at least 75% of women should not go to college or have full time jobs. If this does not happen the birthrate shits the bed and your community gets older and eventually dies out. We see this in many places all over the world including Japan.
3.women are 3-4 times physically weaker than a man have less resilience to stress injury less ability to focus and the max potential of intelligence is much lower. The average intelligence difference between a man and a woman (adults) is 5 IQ points . If you do a median instead of an average you get 15 IQ points. As a comparison the difference between a retard and a genius is just 50 IQ points. More than 90% of women are hired in jobs they cannot do consistently well. Yes there are exceptions, but most women should get married have children and take care of them. And since taking care of children and the house has become much easier they will have time to do other stuff as well including a business if they actually want to.
4. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325186#boost-testosterone-naturally
chocolate contains estrogen -like substances just like soy and beer. so no, is not good for men. https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/your-brain-food/201011/chocolate-the-good-the-bad-and-the-angry#:~:text=Chocolate%20contains%20some%20estrogen%2Dlike,their%20own%20estrogen%20until%20menopause).
5. testosterone is a performance booster. I do not know anyone that wants to be weaker more tired, less intelligent,etc.
aren't you taking this a bit too seriously? There's no propaganda. But you're trying to make this about it. Also do you know how many anime women are warriors in? There's a whole lot. Who cares about birthrate. Who cares about any of that. Its anime. Also look at the main synopsis for the game. Then you'll have your answer.
Jun 26, 2020 7:06 AM

Aug 2012
Otaku__Life said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

aren't you taking this a bit too seriously? There's no propaganda. But you're trying to make this about it. Also do you know how many anime women are warriors in? There's a whole lot. Who cares about birthrate. Who cares about any of that. Its anime. Also look at the main synopsis for the game. Then you'll have your answer.

1. there is a difference in having some female warriors here and there and seemingly most of that world's military force being composed in women. I am ok with let's say 1 women in a military of 10000 or even 1000 but not a military 99% female.
2. who cares about birthrate? well you will when you will be starving and dying because there are not enough people to do all the background work that keeps civilization running.
3. can you provide a link to that synopsis? Pls?

PS: Vandread anime found a good solution for the issues I mentioned.
Jun 26, 2020 7:07 AM

Mar 2018
@nightcrawlercyp dude, calm down. You're now being desperate. All you're doing is providing scientific facts that why men are men and women are women. Testosterone? Average IQ? Birthrate? No one gives those any fuck here. All we're saying is your criticism for this anime is very sexist therefore stupid. Protag is useless? Characters are dumb? Story is directionless and boring? No plot? Okay, such points might fly and I can see where they're coming from. But too many female warriors? It sucks because a man eats crepe? Man, you sound like an 80yo war veteran geezer who retired. Ever heard of Lara Croft the Tomb Raider? Ever heard of Wonder Woman? Ever heard of Saber from Fate/stay night who has 25,000+ favorites here on MAL?

This show is clearly not for you and your criticism is nothing more than hating the color white because it isn't black. Honest recommendation, if you're that obsessed with 'manliness', go watch shows like Jojo, Baki, Kengan Ashura or even Free! Those are more suited for you.

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» This anime isn't funny

Keanan88 - Jun 11, 2020

34 by Kristiwazhere »»
Feb 28, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2020

81 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 7, 2023 7:11 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2020

132 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2020

106 by TanzimFarhad »»
Sep 13, 2023 8:52 AM

» adaptation

Nickthegreat - Jan 14, 2023

12 by Whyyouask »»
Aug 7, 2023 10:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.