Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 14, 2023 2:44 AM
May 2021
how faithfully is the anime adapting the story from the game? 
Jan 14, 2023 5:46 AM

Jul 2011
Nickthegreat said:
It's not that close. They keep some parts from the game's story in this, but overall they changed it completely. While I'm not that far in the story, it sounds like this is based on if Yuuki makes a different choice when he is brought back to life. The episodes also seem to look at certain events in the game and look t each guild. Overall it's still a great watch.
Jan 14, 2023 10:26 AM
Jul 2018
why does a slice of life anime has a gold tier animation during action 🙂🙂
Jan 15, 2023 6:11 AM
Dec 2022
btw does it have any hope for new season?
Jan 16, 2023 3:48 PM
Apr 2022
uhh well the Anime has more of what was "time skipped" for you in game but still follows the overal story idea very well. it's much diffrent? but its adapted very well. I got so interested i got the game and red the story there and man was it an experience. There was an event in game which let u unlock the whole story without progressing doe idk when it may come back
Feb 4, 2023 6:58 PM

Jul 2013
animedude1287 said:
Nickthegreat said:
It's not that close. They keep some parts from the game's story in this, but overall they changed it completely. While I'm not that far in the story, it sounds like this is based on if Yuuki makes a different choice when he is brought back to life. The episodes also seem to look at certain events in the game and look t each guild. Overall it's still a great watch.

Is Yuuki dim-witted or mentally ill? Why does he speak in monosyllables almost all the time? I find it really annoying that I haven't been given an explanation almost 9 episodes into the season. Will it be explained?
Feb 4, 2023 8:29 PM

Jul 2011
HellindiuM said:
animedude1287 said:

Is Yuuki dim-witted or mentally ill? Why does he speak in monosyllables almost all the time? I find it really annoying that I haven't been given an explanation almost 9 episodes into the season. Will it be explained?
It's never really explained in great detail. It mainly stems from his memory loss, and that's about it. That's just how he is.   
Feb 14, 2023 5:43 AM
Dec 2021
Fahim_12000 said:
We got a season 2 last year and that was well recieved, I'd say there's a chance for a season 3
Aug 4, 2023 4:38 AM
Jun 2023
animelover2759 said:
why does a slice of life anime has a gold tier animation during action 🙂🙂
preach this is a waste of resources if this was executed better had a better story line characters add sexual tension emotional connection suspense character build this could have been a hit anime the princesses one power is princess strike strike strike we need to arrest who made her character even more who made the game
Aug 4, 2023 4:41 AM
Jun 2023
shadowXXe said:
Fahim_12000 said:
We got a season 2 last year and that was well recieved, I'd say there's a chance for a season 3
do you have any idea what is good and utter trash there’s no chance everything surrounding the anime is sub par no emotion connection tension depth plot romance suspense execution character building world building bro this anime is utter dog you need to reevaluate your life decisions and stop being satisfied with kid how about you go watch jobless reincarnation eminence in shadow redo of healer uncensored go watch things that hood actually substance
Aug 7, 2023 2:10 PM
Dec 2021
Whyyouask said:
shadowXXe said:
do you have any idea what is good and utter trash there’s no chance everything surrounding the anime is sub par no emotion connection tension depth plot romance suspense execution character building world building bro this anime is utter dog you need to reevaluate your life decisions and stop being satisfied with kid how about you go watch jobless reincarnation eminence in shadow redo of healer uncensored go watch things that hood actually substance
Redo of a healer is litterally one of the worst stories concieved by man. it's bland, edgy and has no substance. Even detracting all of its heinous assault scenes, the story is dumb and mind numbing. Also did you and I watch the same anime? The world building is stellar, everything is explained in a satisfying and reasonable manner, Karyl, peko, even fucking Yuki each have charming and likeable personalities. Yuki alone receives tons of development as he unlocks his memories. Just because a show isn't edgy or doesn't try to convey a deeper meaning doesn't mean it's bad. This show is primarily a comedy, semi-SOL, konosuba type fantasy show, did you forget that? or are you so elitist and up your own arse that you refuse to acknowledge it?
Aug 7, 2023 10:01 PM
Jun 2023
shadowXXe said:
Whyyouask said:
Redo of a healer is litterally one of the worst stories concieved by man. it's bland, edgy and has no substance. Even detracting all of its heinous assault scenes, the story is dumb and mind numbing. Also did you and I watch the same anime? The world building is stellar, everything is explained in a satisfying and reasonable manner, Karyl, peko, even fucking Yuki each have charming and likeable personalities. Yuki alone receives tons of development as he unlocks his memories. Just because a show isn't edgy or doesn't try to convey a deeper meaning doesn't mean it's bad. This show is primarily a comedy, semi-SOL, konosuba type fantasy show, did you forget that? or are you so elitist and up your own arse that you refuse to acknowledge it?
thid I’d obviously satire if you think princess actually has intricate plot better than redo of healer a true protagonist who sticks to the program no matter how cruel it may become this is obviously cope and your decision is base primarily on bias the fact that you fancy light hearted animes more not that you actually think it has more ingenuity for 12 episodes straight the theme was them based on them just eating food like did we not watch the show ima say it again FOR 12 EPISODES START THE COMPELLING ARGUMENT CONSISTED OF NON STOP EAT FOOD if you actually think that’s good re-evaluate your taste and dislike on redo is evident your just another moralist you don’t even explain stuff to why things are you’re just stating how you feel dam responding to you a waste of time this is a joke
Aug 7, 2023 10:03 PM
Jun 2023
shadowXXe said:
Whyyouask said:
just look at your favorite your lie in April omg so inspiring so complex that actually is a shut off brain anime nobody’s watching more than 2 episodes in a day

More topics from this board

» This anime isn't funny

Keanan88 - Jun 11, 2020

34 by Kristiwazhere »»
Feb 28, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2020

81 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 7, 2023 7:11 PM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2020

132 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:36 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2020

180 by Nocturne12 »»
Nov 5, 2023 11:32 AM

Poll: » Princess Connect! Re:Dive Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2020

106 by TanzimFarhad »»
Sep 13, 2023 8:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.