Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (17) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »
Feb 6, 2020 2:56 AM

Jun 2019
Damn, Nux really flexed hard on this one
Attack on titan ended on chapter 131 no one can tell me otherwise
Sep 2016
DeathKnightBara said:
They could have also score bombed the manga listing of it too while they were at it. Obviously a bunch of amateurs.

the manga section is probably the most truthful
Feb 2020
As someone who opened the account just to vote for an anime I find extremely meta. Reading that my vote will be disregarded in a week makes me totally livid.

Why won't my vote count? It's like telling the young 18 voters "yeah, this election your votes will be disregarded because we don't like your way of thinking.

I'll talk with my legal advisors if I get discriminated for no reason. This might be the Internet, but censorship and working against free speech is something that I won't tolerate.
Feb 6, 2020 2:57 AM
Feb 2020
BlueSkylark said:
The thing is I really feel bad for this show.Like I was looking forward to see, if this manages to claw it's way up to a 8. Score, but now with all the vote manipulation these human bots took that away. Heck some of these haven't even watched it and gave it a 10/10. Ofc. Mal scores are never the most reliable, but this is just sad.
Also I still don't get how rating up an anime on MAL will affect Funimation.
But yeah keep laughing about the fact that you make people that never did anything bad to you angry. You are no better then the folks at Funimation.

made an account to reply to this (using this site for real is going to take a while though as I have been watching anime for over 20 years now so that's going to be a long list of stuff to add :P )

you do not have to feel bad for Ishuzoku Reviewers but saying stuff like I was going to watch it if it reaches X rating is a dumb thing to do :/
cause if you are thinking of watching an anime just watch it when you have the time for it do not let ratings sway such a thing at least not to that level
The reviews in just this thread alone are saying it is good for what it is doing so if you like this kind of stuff it is great

as for how this would/could affect Funimation same as how twitter rage can change a name in a manga it just seems to work somehow :/
Feb 6, 2020 3:06 AM
Feb 2020
NoviSun said:

Realonrok said:
I'll talk with my legal advisors if I get discriminated for no reason. This might be the Internet, but censorship and working against free speech is something that I won't tolerate.
You should picture an old fat man, slapping his belly and laughing at you right now.

People can laugh, that's no problem, the message is for the ones that might get affected... I can't care less for some fatso in a basement.
Feb 6, 2020 3:10 AM
Feb 2020
User ratings on any site should be taken with a grain of salt.

That said, I genuinely enjoy the show.
Feb 6, 2020 3:15 AM

Jul 2015
>9.12

looks like anime fans really love prostitutes
disgusting
Feb 6, 2020 3:16 AM

Nov 2012
tragedydesu said:
>9.12

disgusting
Well no crap. What else are they there for, after all?
ZEHAHAHAHA
Feb 6, 2020 3:19 AM

Aug 2015
Touma24 said:
BlueSkylark said:
The thing is I really feel bad for this show.Like I was looking forward to see, if this manages to claw it's way up to a 8. Score, but now with all the vote manipulation these human bots took that away. Heck some of these haven't even watched it and gave it a 10/10. Ofc. Mal scores are never the most reliable, but this is just sad.
Also I still don't get how rating up an anime on MAL will affect Funimation.
But yeah keep laughing about the fact that you make people that never did anything bad to you angry. You are no better then the folks at Funimation.

made an account to reply to this (using this site for real is going to take a while though as I have been watching anime for over 20 years now so that's going to be a long list of stuff to add :P )

you do not have to feel bad for Ishuzoku Reviewers but saying stuff like I was going to watch it if it reaches X rating is a dumb thing to do :/
cause if you are thinking of watching an anime just watch it when you have the time for it do not let ratings sway such a thing at least not to that level
The reviews in just this thread alone are saying it is good for what it is doing so if you like this kind of stuff it is great

as for how this would/could affect Funimation same as how twitter rage can change a name in a manga it just seems to work somehow :/

I mean you seem to have a misconception here. I do watch it (and also enjoy it). I just would have wished that it could get a good score based on it's own merits and not thanks to an artificially created hype by a meme youtuber. Now the reputation of this anime will be tarnished by this stuff. Sorry if that didn't come across properly. ^^'
Feb 6, 2020 3:19 AM

Oct 2015
bastek66 said:
Airing shows should be on separate list. It would calmed kiddies on both sides.
You can already see the top airing shows list and it wouldn't make sense to remove airing shows from the top for many reasons but i personally think the main one is: makes no sense to kick long running shows, especially ones like One Piece from the top. Also, its not like scores are affected in the long run for being able to be voted while they are airing.
Feb 6, 2020 3:33 AM

Mar 2018
Is this an ecchi anime? I avoided it because I think that is what it is. If it is.......

FUCK YOU ALL YOU CANCEROUS ECCHITARDS!!
Feb 6, 2020 3:35 AM
Jul 2016
Votes on this site are a fkin joke, why do you even care if the community wants to have some fun for once smh. Get a life and stop getting triggered like pussy ass bitches god damn. Mal score has never been relevant and will never be.
Feb 6, 2020 3:37 AM
Feb 2020
-Aincrad- said:
FullyCharged said:
Except this time they're not bots.

And as long as 1 person = 1 account personally I do not think these votes should be removed.
That's how the scoring system works. 1 person = 1 vote.
Changing that would be score manipulating, not the opposite.

And no, nobody forces me to score more than 1 show. That's my choice and you have no say in it.

You are partly right, but most of these new accounts with 10/10 votes of this anime belong to people who haven't watched a single episode of this anime yet, and probably will not.

And unless these users actually become an active member, their rating should be removed.

Not like I'm against boosting the sh*t out of this anime temporarily , it would be really fun to see it actually breaking in the top 10 for a short time, but in long term, these are not valid ratings and should be removed.
of course we watch it it all lemillion subs of Lord D Nuxanor are cultural weebs hwo love gentai and everything related.and I mean if I was isekaid thanks to this show I'll know where to start with interrace shinanigans OFC from bottom up of their list. Just imagine if u grntai3d the 1st female on the list and drunk recovery potion and went to last place female then it will feel terrible
Feb 6, 2020 3:38 AM

Dec 2015
I legit stop caring at this point honestly. After so many fucked up things last year like downgrading SNK S3 P2 (because of a fucking bug on FMAB score, and of course the fanboys couldn't handle it), upgrading Kimetsu no Yaiba and the massive downgrade of Chihayafuru 3, MAL scores have officially became a complete joke
Feb 6, 2020 3:38 AM

Oct 2010
If all you guys want is to get the rating system removed from MAL, this is a pretty fucking neat way to do it.

Otherwise it's just feeding the ego of some trash anituber.
Feb 6, 2020 3:42 AM
Sep 2016
MehmetY said:
thekillfra said:

the manga section is probably the most truthful

LOL it isn't. Manga section has more downvote/upvote bots than anime section since admins stopped to ban fake/bot accounts.

I have my doubts even just for a statistical fact, then just see the manga top list which is much better qualitatively than the anime one
Aug 2018
ALL HAIL LORD NUXANOR

This show need to be #1. This show is more deep than you plebs can understand.

Sep 2019
cyruz said:
Themousen said:
Thanks to Nux, this anime will be legendary (well, it is already...)

In a week, Ishuzoku Reviewers will take the #1 spot from FMAB, I'm sure of it

I really hope everyone partaking in this will be successful enough to at some point be in a position where they have to waste their precious time dealing with something like this.

To exist just to make the lives of other people more difficult is truly the pinnacle for some people in the anime community. Big thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Maybe just do something about your flawed score system then.
Feb 6, 2020 3:50 AM
Feb 2020
jal90 said:
If all you guys want is to get the rating system removed from MAL, this is a pretty fucking neat way to do it.

I do not see how this would result in the removal of the rating system & there seems to be plans to alter it so Bots & Raids and stuff like that have a harder time doing what they do (would be nice if that would also prevent the" fmab needs to be first place people" from downvoting other shows)

As for Nux Taku's ego I do agree it probably is reaching to new heights with this :P

Aug 2018
Oh boy its now on the top chart right next to HxH, this will sure get people to notice it and maybe piss some off, now time to see how long till it gets downvoted to oblivion

Oct 2010
Leulight said:
cyruz said:

I really hope everyone partaking in this will be successful enough to at some point be in a position where they have to waste their precious time dealing with something like this.

To exist just to make the lives of other people more difficult is truly the pinnacle for some people in the anime community. Big thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Maybe the next choice is completely removing the top anime and manga sections and we will all be laughing at how a bunch of self-righteous trolls fucked up another feature of this site.

Seriously, if you are doing this shit at least don't make it sound like you are doing justice.

Touma_Mikoto said:
jal90 said:

I do not see how this would result in the removal of the rating system & there seems to be plans to alter it so Bots & Raids and stuff like that have a harder time doing what they do (would be nice if that would also prevent the" fmab needs to be first place people" from downvoting other shows)

As for Nux Taku's ego I do agree it probably is reaching to new heights with this :P

Similar abuse caused the removal of negative voting in reviews. So yes I think it's a likely consequence.
Feb 6, 2020 4:01 AM
Jan 2018
Who's ready for stains gate and FMB to get spammed even more to surpass this ,

.... This is why don't take scores seriously anymore .
Feb 6, 2020 4:02 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Mattinator95 said:

More like fans of other series will start downvoting this in the same way
Feb 6, 2020 4:03 AM

Oct 2009
Saw the airing tab, looked at this anime score, had a good chuckle, then coming to the discussion board, saw discussion of said MAL score, chuckled again. Stay classy, MAL.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Feb 6, 2020 4:04 AM
Jan 2018
HaXXspetten said:
Mattinator95 said:

More like fans of other series will start downvoting this in the same way

Yep , they will do both
Feb 6, 2020 4:04 AM

Sep 2019
jal90 said:
Leulight said:

Maybe the next choice is completely removing the top anime and manga sections and we will all be laughing at how a bunch of self-righteous trolls fucked up another feature of this site.

Seriously, if you are doing this shit at least don't make it sound like you are doing justice.

Heh I am not a part of this 10 spamming movement, but would be really nice if the top sections are removed, the scoring system is flawed af.

You can laugh all you want.
If they don't do anything about the scoring system to make the scores ACTUALLY RELEVANT, this site can screw off for all I care.
Feb 6, 2020 4:07 AM

Feb 2010
This... is just retarded.
Feb 6, 2020 4:09 AM

Mar 2018
-GilgaSmash- said:
tragedydesu said:
>9.12

disgusting

It's a meme . People want this at number one

Fucking immature weebs. Ugh anime fanbase is so cancerous. Hating on anime with actual effort then at the same time liking anime provoking exaggerated sexual behaviour. Eww.

Oh and if you retards decide to downvote the actual top anime to make this the number one......I hope you all died instead of Kobe Bryant.
Feb 6, 2020 4:10 AM

Jul 2015
Over 22k new accounts have it 10/10 suddenly.
Legends say mods will eventually implement even the most basic verification process for new accounts...

Feb 6, 2020 4:12 AM
Feb 2020
New user here. I joined because of a recommendation from Nux and even gave the show a 10 for not seeing but clips of it. I like the premise of the show and it seemed up my alley. My score is irrelevant for not seeing the whole series, correct?

So my question is: Where can view Ishuzoku Reviewers legally in the NA region?
Feb 6, 2020 4:13 AM
Feb 2019
As much as I hate FMAB to be the 1st, I still don't really agree with mass 10s for Reviewers (though they deserve to be on top more than FMAB, at least in their own genre). But I don't think this can last long.

Even without interference from admins the 10s will stop at one time, and then casual viewers will come to look at the anime because of the high score and then many of them will give it 1 because tits, trashy, borderline hentai and so on. So in a while the system will balance itself. If it doesn't, then the show isn't so interested to broad audience and by so its rating doesn't really matter.
Feb 6, 2020 4:14 AM

Oct 2018
TheTexhnolyzed said:
-GilgaSmash- said:

It's a meme . People want this at number one

Fucking immature weebs. Ugh anime fanbase is so cancerous. Hating on anime with actual effort then at the same time liking anime provoking exaggerated sexual behaviour. Eww.

Oh and if you retards decide to downvote the actual top anime to make this the number one......I hope you all died instead of Kobe Bryant.

Imagine being this salty.
Feb 6, 2020 4:14 AM

Feb 2017
I hope these "Trolls" are happy, they made a stupidity to feel part of a group.
The truly intelligent person is one who can pretend to be a fool in front of a fool who pretends to be intelligent.
Feb 6, 2020 4:17 AM

Apr 2013
Even the bots are confused, there are some who gave FMA:B and Ishuzoku a 10/10, nice.
Feb 6, 2020 4:21 AM

Mar 2018
-Aincrad- said:
TheTexhnolyzed said:

I am salty because this fanbase is being filled up with brainless horny ecchitards.
Feb 6, 2020 4:22 AM

Apr 2013
TheTexhnolyzed said:
-Aincrad- said:

I am salty because this fanbase is being filled up with brainless horny ecchitards.

This has nothing to do with "ecchitards" though, this doesn't get upvoted because it's ecchi.
Feb 6, 2020 4:23 AM
Feb 2020
Piromysl said:
Over 22k new accounts have it 10/10 suddenly.
Legends say mods will eventually implement even the most basic verification process for new accounts...

I made this account just now so I can say there is at least some verification process :/

Real people who just did not have an MAL account joined cause of Nux Taku (certainly there are some who made multiple accounts and such and they should not have done that )
and it should be fine to vote on something with a new account so this stuff is not that easy to counter

Only I would like it if the people who are voting it 10/10 have watched at at least some of it and do actually like the show ^_^ same for those who rate it 1/10

Just do not let factors outside of you own opinion change your rating vote
Feb 2020
And at any time at all was this score system even remotlely relevant?

I have been watching anime for the past 20 years, and I've had never care about users score... At most I come here to get recommendations on the enemies I like. I prefer to form my own opinion, instead of bases on radom people score...

Oct 2015
ShinyHero said:
TheTexhnolyzed said:

A minority is already doing it
Yeah I didn't actually think of that possibility but of COURSE some retards would do that... freaking Nux forgot to warn his mindless sheep to meme it WITHOUT being a freaking Toxic idiot. I hope he addresses this in his next video...

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SSkandboSS?status=2

look at this, so pitiful, so sad. im actually ok with the upvoting IR meme but this is just beyond my comprehension.

Dec 2017
Akoifish said:
ALL HAIL LORD NUXANOR

This show need to be #1. This show is more deep than you plebs can understand.

Weeaboos in a nutshell

Feb 6, 2020 4:25 AM

Jan 2019
TheTexhnolyzed said:
-Aincrad- said:

Brigading shit, move on. Blame most of this on Nux. (Disclaimer: Not defending ecchitards)
Feb 6, 2020 4:25 AM
Mar 2016
What is a better alternative to MAL score when looking for new anime to watch?

While I agree that things like this ruin the integrety of the scores I don't really know what to use rather than the MAL score when looking for anime. For instance popularity is often greatly effected by genre and marketing making it really bad for judging whether or not I will enjoy a series. Following one or a few reviewers usually leaves too much to their own biases which may be different from mine.

While MAL score is not nearly perfect I wonder which way of looking for anime actually works better.
Feb 6, 2020 4:28 AM

Oct 2010
Leulight said:
jal90 said:

Heh I am not a part of this 10 spamming movement, but would be really nice if the top sections are removed, the scoring system is flawed af.

You can laugh all you want.
If they don't do anything about the scoring system to make the scores ACTUALLY RELEVANT, this site can screw off for all I care.

Yeah sure, and the solution is completely screwing them and rendering them unusable. They are creating a problem where there wasn't any.

The scores are relevant, as long as they correspond to what people like and vote in consequence. It's bot spamming what is an issue here, not the tastes of the community. There was nothing to fix until a bunch of trolls felt they had to make a point and an even bigger bunch of trolls felt it was funny to fuck up things because Nux Taku ordered them so.

So yeah, this will eventually be fixed and right now it's a dumb mass trolling. I hope we don't lose something in the process like we did with the review system.
Feb 6, 2020 4:32 AM
Feb 2020
TheTexhnolyzed said:

Elucid said:

Brigading shit, move on. Blame most of this on Nux. (Disclaimer: Not defending ecchitards)

People should be able to like Ecchi stuff just like any other tag an anime may have
It is quite rude to name call them like that and such :/
Feb 6, 2020 4:35 AM

May 2016
Are these people aware that by doing this they're only fucking up some MAL staffer's day? Funimation doesn't give a shit about MAL scores so what exactly is the point of doing this?
Feb 6, 2020 4:40 AM
Feb 2020
Bakauchuujin said:
What is a better alternative to MAL score when looking for new anime to watch?

I would suggest checking out upcoming anime to see all the new anime and read the descriptions of those and check the ones out that may sound good
as for older anime shows just ask yha friends/local discord and give them tags/anime you like and/or you do not like

There is also MAL Recommendations which tends to be fine so if you like Show X you can see shows that are kinda like that show in there
Feb 6, 2020 4:40 AM

Dec 2016
you know, maybe MAL should just cut this deep and remove this weak and useless scoring and ranking system in its entirety.
Feb 6, 2020 4:49 AM
Feb 2020
DHancock said:
From the creators of "Let's make some bots to downgrade Chihayafuru 3 because it dared to face Vinland Saga" comes "Let's boost Ishuzoku Reviewers because Funimation dared to drop it". I think I'm getting used to create this kind of threads. I'll take the chance to ask @luna if there's any improvement or news about the supposed system to finish with fake accounts and mass rating trolling.

I guess the issue is that we aren't bots but simply people who think this is fun ;)
Feb 6, 2020 4:49 AM

Oct 2009
Ferien said:
you know, maybe MAL should just cut this deep and remove this weak and useless scoring and ranking system in its entirety.

Agree on removal of ranking system, but I would rather keep the scoring system. It is still useful when making anime recommendation to people to know what they enjoyed and what they avoid.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Feb 6, 2020 4:55 AM

Jan 2016
Wow this anime has a very good score, maybe I should watch it...
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (17) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2020

238 by VanishingKira »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2020

280 by VanishingKira »»
Yesterday, 8:44 PM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ashhk - Mar 28, 2020

190 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 24, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2020

134 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 10, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Ishuzoku Reviewers Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2020

138 by JeanFranciss »»
Mar 3, 9:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.